Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Depp vs. Heard Part 4

Continuing the festivities here. Link to previous thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 24, 2022 6:48 AM

I predict that Amber will never be "Heard" from again, after this court case.

This bitch is finished.

#TEAMJOHNNY

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 4:19 AM

Closing arguments are set for 27 May so we still have over a week of this clusterfuck to go.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 4:24 AM

From last thread:

[quote] I’m watching todays events and I don’t understand why the judge hasn’t intervened and reprimanded AH for dancing around questions that just need a simple “yes” or “no” and instead gave long-winded answers to make herself look better.

And Depp’s were so very focused and concise?

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 4:24 AM

I haven't seen a lot of Depp's testimony, although much of it is is humor-laden. But AH needs to be warned by the judge to answer yes or no for yes or no questions which have been specified as y/n questions. It's getting stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 4:41 AM

Depp’s testimony took days and he was not only rambling wildly, but spoke sooooo sloooooowly.

He is very burnt out.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 4:50 AM

[quote] He is very burnt out.

He's what we call a "burnout."

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 4:53 AM

Depp was low key on the stand, which is good for him as he sounds pretty similar in many of those boring recordings. Heard sounds demonic or just plain batshit in those recordings. They are both drunk/high in many of those arguments, but she sounds a lot different than the battered wife picture she painted. She is mocking JD and laughing at him. It doesn't look good for a woman alleging ptsd.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 5:16 AM

[quote] Heard sounds demonic or just plain batshit in those recordings. They are both drunk/high in many of those arguments, but she sounds a lot different than the battered wife picture she painted. She is mocking JD and laughing at him. It doesn't look good for a woman alleging ptsd.

She seemed to instigate the arguing and sounded quite invigorated by it, especially while antagonizing him. She seemed more a femme fatale than a damsel in distress.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 6:27 AM

Why was it okay for Depp's testimony to be full of quips and jokes and long-winded replies, but if Amber isn't answering with a simple yes or no, then she needs to be reprimanded by the judge?

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 7:38 AM

i really haven't seen a lot of Depp's testimony, r9. I said that upthread.

Frankly, I'm not certain I've seen such long drawn-out testimony such that a person needed to be asked a question 3 times to get the answer. And I've watched a lot of court proceedings in true crime television shows. it's unusual.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 7:44 AM

Once again, the most pro-Depp and anti-Heard posts come in overnight.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 9:15 AM

r11 if you're referring to my response at r10, i find it hilarious that you would jump to that conclusion. frankly, i'm not biased either way. Depp and Heard are equally hideous in my eyes. they both are the best examples of how sometimes people just are NOT good for each other and should be as far away from each other as possible. they both have severe personality issues and getting together as a couple only made those issues much worse for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 9:20 AM

I could cite dozens of examples across threads, r12, but I can think of better uses of my time

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 9:27 AM

His lawyer is so annoying saying “objection!” over and over and OVER.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 9:31 AM

[quote]Once again, the most pro-Depp and anti-Heard posts come in overnight.

What does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 12:22 PM

[quote]His lawyer is so annoying saying “objection!” over and over and OVER.

She is his legal council. I suppose you think she should have just let Amber Heard’s lawyers steamroll them with nonsense? She is doing her job. Heard’s lawyer was leading like crazy. Even the judge got tired of Amber’s council fucking up. Amber Stans are shook because you know your girl is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 12:27 PM

I started noticing a trend a few weeks ago, r15. It was around the time Depp's expert witness testified that she thought Amber suffered from BPD and HPD. The comments during the day were largely intelligent, sympathetic to Heard, and non-trolling. Then, I went to bed. (I'm in New England and go to bed early.) When I awoke around 5:00AM, I noticed that dozens of really vitriolic, vile, sexist posts against Heard had been posted overnight, mostly in the early morning hours (between 12:00AM and 4:00AM my time).

Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but in the ensuing weeks, I've noticed this as a definite pattern.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 12:31 PM

[quote]Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but in the ensuing weeks, I've noticed this as a definite pattern.

You are too invested in this crap.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 12:33 PM

For those grousing about all the attorneys' objections (see supra, Thread No. 3): the objections are raised because they furnish grounds for appeal when their side loses the case. If the Court allows objectionable testimony to be heard (ahem) by the jury, then on appeal the attorney can and will contend that the improper testimony poisoned the jury and resulted in an improper or legally unsupported verdict. It hardly ever works, in terms of getting a verdict overturned, but this case IS going to be appealed out the wazoo (being realistic here), and the lawyers have to have material to use, to enable them to earn the millions ($$$) that they are soaking each side for. So yes, it may be irritatingly interruptive of the flow of your entertainment here, but there IS a reason why they are doing it.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 12:38 PM

You're right, I'm up in the overnight hours in the U.S. and we have the worst trolls on the thread during that time. When I was reading the threads more regularly I'd come on about 4:00AM Eastern, catch up, and the replies would be interesting and informative until all of a sudden, late at night, the really angry people with their conspiracy theories showed up.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 12:38 PM

One news site yesterday afternoon had a lengthy story supposing that this whole thing is a "play" being staged by the both of them to save their careers, and that they are both in on the charade. I like that. The story will have a happy ending and they'll both be more famous than ever...

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 12:41 PM

Court starts in 15 mins' time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 12:46 PM

I don’t know about conspiracies or patterns, but I do know this, Amber Heard is a liar. She danced around the most important questions regarding the op-ed. Why? If she did not fabricate the abuse allegations then why not answer with conviction that it was about Depp? She couldn’t and she didn’t. The only logical reason for this is that she made it up out of malice. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 12:47 PM

She did not WRITE the op-ed. It was written FOR her by the ACLU, and the idiots at the NYTimes published it.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 12:48 PM

Some quotes of Heard discussing with Depp her being violent to him on audio recording:

”I did start a physical fight."

”I meant to hit you”

”I did mean to hit you”

”I’m sorry I hit you, I did mean to hit you”

”I can’t promise you I won’t get physical again”

”God I fucking sometimes I get so mad I lose it”

This is why I don't find her sympathetic. Even if he hit her, she was clearly doing it, and maybe even worse.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 12:49 PM

She doesn't sound like a battered Wife at all in those phone calls. She sounds desperate to have him explode and play her game. She's fucking vile, because there are people who really do have abusive spouses, and she's using that as her grift. Those phone calls show who she really is, and it isn't good. I hope he wins and we never hear from her again.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 12:53 PM

Yes, she calls him a pussy and not a real man for leaving violent situations as well.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 12:54 PM

Let’s all remember why were here. The elderly junky wants to look GOOD. Hahahahahahah

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 12:54 PM

[quote]She did not WRITE the op-ed. It was written FOR her by the ACLU, and the idiots at the NYTimes published it.

Amber wrote the article. It's come out in court that the ACLU heavily edited it for her, and that she and the ACLU wrote did it for publicity - for her new movie and for their fundraising. It was published in the Washington Post, not the NYT.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 12:56 PM

[quote]She did not WRITE the op-ed. It was written FOR her by the ACLU, and the idiots at the NYTimes published it.

And she fully backed it. Even retweeted it and told them to publish it days before her only blockbuster film release. She never tried to correct anything with regards to it. She was in total support and was definitely involved. Come on now. She fed them lies and allowed those lies to be printed with reckless abandon. That is defamation.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote] If she did not fabricate the abuse allegations then why not answer with conviction that it was about Depp? She couldn’t and she didn’t. The only logical reason for this is that she made it up out of malice. Think about it.

I would imagine it's because it's the exact reason she is being sued that she is not saying it is directly him. As long as she doesn't say it there is room for doubt. It's like the same reason you never admit to wrong doing in an accident. I am sure Johnny Depp was jealous and abusive. Other girlfriends have said just as much. So it's a pattern.

And to be honest, we probably hearing her egging him on in the recordings BECAUSE she is recording. I have done that before. Some shit goes down and you wish you had gotten it on record. You break out the voice memos and try to instigate again what just happened. She knows without some proof it is literally just her word over his and he is a beloved superstar.

And as tiresome as the bitch is, I think Julia Fox was right in what she had to say about the case. "[AMBER] never had the power in the relationship to be abusive to him. Did she hit him? Yes. Was it abuse? No. You need to have power to be able to abuse it. She was 25. He clearly was always way more powerful, including physically and financially.” There is no way that a 50 something, multi-millionaire, worldy crackhead with access to endless resources was being abused by a 25 year old actress.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 1:28 PM

Exactly, r31.

I feel like a common thread among misogynists is that they assume women wield much more power than they actually do.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 1:37 PM

INFO:

"We believe Amber Heard's case could go into next week (no court this Friday). Among witnesses:

sister Whitney.

Ellen Barkin.

Josh Drew.

A makeup artist.

Acting coach."

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 1:44 PM

For the person who said "who cares" what Vasquez looks like. Yeah, sorry, a professional demeanor is a MUST. Not I just got off the cruise ship with a pina colada in one hand. Heard's lawyer yesterday was a mess, didn't have her microphone on a couple of times, actually told the judge, "I'm trying", and couldn't remember some item number. Came across as completely ill prepared. Otherwise she seems on point.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 1:45 PM

Rocky Pennington testifies from what looks like her lawyer's office. She says that she heard yelling from Depp and Heard's penthouse and saw damage there. Says that she took the photo of Heard's head where hair had come off. Says that she never saw Depp throw anything at Heard or be violent towards Heard.

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2022 2:01 PM

[quote]"[AMBER] never had the power in the relationship to be abusive to him. Did she hit him? Yes. Was it abuse? No. You need to have power to be able to abuse it. She was 25. He clearly was always way more powerful, including physically and financially.” There is no way that a 50 something, multi-millionaire, worldy crackhead with access to endless resources was being abused by a 25 year old actress.

But did he abuse her? He's suing her because he says he didn't, and that she lied about him in the Washington Post article...not because she abused him.

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2022 2:04 PM

oh wow, so if someone hits someone more powerful than them it doesn't count as abuse? That's some fucked up reasoning, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 2:08 PM

Right. Some VERY flaky "reasoning" up there in R31

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 2:41 PM

Still disappointed some DMV hospitality whore hasn’t spilled the beans on the accommodations for our fave ex-couple.

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 3:10 PM

^ Or VRBO/Airbnb ho

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 3:10 PM

Rottenborn asks about the other version of Depp known as "the monster."

Pennington: (On who referred to Depp as "the monster") Me, Johnny, Amber and anyone else in the inner circle that was privy to the private things that would happen.

Pennington: She often had to cover bruises and injuries on her face with makeup.

Rottenborn: Did you see her cover bruises on her face with makeup?

Pennington: Yes.

Pennington: I saw injuries on her body from the time directly after they happened throughout the next night, the next day and as they continued to heal.

Pennington gets emotional as she describes injuries on Heard's face. Pennington notes photos of the injuries were taken the night before she appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden.

by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2022 3:12 PM

I wish Franco and Elon were called to testify. Especially Elon.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2022 3:17 PM

Depp hair gel’s lawyer behaves like a groupie.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2022 3:23 PM

Depp could have afforded to make a statement in all the major newspapers across America, but instead wants to go down in infamy.

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2022 3:42 PM

R44 WTF? People would have derided that.

I think Depp just seems to want to take her down with him. They both come out looking terrible from this. Yes, sure, they both have their rabid fans but it's kind of a pyrrhic victory for whoever wins.

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2022 3:45 PM

The hate for Depp is strong and irrational. Heard lied. Straight up. She knows she lied. That is why she danced around taking any responsibility in the oped. She also lied about alerting TMZ. Oh yeah, she also admits to hitting him multiple times whilst he admits to nothing. Power dynamics is her whole defense. He is a white male and a huge star so he is guilty and you have to take the bisexual, d-list females word for it? Only if you are an idiot. She lied about abuse, folks. She is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2022 3:48 PM

R23, et al, the reason she won't say the op-ed is directly about Depp might be that she's been abused by other people and it was not SOLELY about Depp. And, before you all jump in and say 'she'd just say she was abused by others, too, for sympathy', that's not how this world works. Women who end up going from one abuser to another are seen as defective. They probably are, too, but they are not given sympathy. They are given eye rolls and told they asked for it.

I think Depp's lawyer was way too annoying with her numerous objections and the jury probably feels so as well. There were a few times she literally said objection but then paused and stammered to come up with what she was actually objecting to. And, the smirking and giggling his lawyers kept doing? WTH is wrong with them? The jury can see them. They know that, right? Heard's lawyer seemed off but I think some of the upheld objections were insane.

And, lastly, I don't even like Heard. Bad actress. Probaby crazy. But, having a big, loud mouth and acting like a fucking lunatic still does not give him the right to hit and abuse her. I'm actually surprised Depp brought this because, since he's a blackout drunk/addict, he doesn't even really know what he did and didn't do. If there is any evidence he abused her (and a previous court said there was ample evidence), he loses.

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2022 4:13 PM

R47 so who else was she abused by? Tasya van Ree, her ex wife? But that's a woman.. I do know that she had a bf before Tasya though. So that must be him....

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2022 4:20 PM

R48, she could have been abused by anyone at any time in her life. Maybe she had a boyfriend in high school who beat her up. She also probably, like most women, knows other women who have been abused. The OpEd was also about generalized abusers.

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2022 4:32 PM

R49 Fascinating that you totally assumed that Tasya couldn't have been the abuser. You didn't pick up my sarcasm. This is the problem with 'Believe all women': you assume that women can never be abusers.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2022 4:39 PM

R50, where did I say anything like that? Your agenda is clear to everyone here.

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2022 4:42 PM

So far Heard’s team has established that JD is a stoner and a drunk and likes to smash rooms up. He did all this long before he met AH. None of this justifies her announcing publicly that she’s thespokeswoman for or ‘the face of DV.’

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2022 4:45 PM

R51 You never even entertained the possibility that she could have been abused by a woman. You didn't even entertain her ex-wife and went directly to that she could have been abused by an ex-boyfriend. Not girlfriend. Boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2022 4:47 PM

[quote]None of this justifies her announcing publicly that she’s thespokeswoman for or ‘the face of DV.’

I know this is going to surprise you, but the lawsuit isn't about her being "unjustified" in calling herself "the face of domestic violence."

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2022 4:56 PM

I saw some of poor oppressed Amber's testimony yesterday, if you can call it that. She never looked directly at the attorney who was asking her questions, and instead constantly pulled fat weepy faces at the jury. Her lawyer is just a mess, repeatedly moaning, "I'm trying I'm trying." WTF. Heard was so angry at the break, she lunged for the door, almost knocking the officer over, instead of returning to her seat to await the judge's instructions. Just a charming unproblemmatic girl.

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2022 4:59 PM

^^ JohnnyStan having a good wank.

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2022 5:08 PM

We know Amber's career is basically over. Except maybe as a novelty act in some stunt casting scenarios.

But I have this nagging feeling Johnny is going to mount a huge comeback. Hell, if I was a producer? I'd hire him for an acclaimed limited series in a heartbeat. Audiences are going to flock to his next project, I think.

Oh, he abused her "enough" to lose the case for sure. But they're both morons. She's clearly insane. He's clearly a pathetic drunk. Ah to be good looking and famous. Their entire existence is so fucking surreal. Both wouldn't last a day in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2022 5:26 PM

Hollywood doesn't really like the kind of attention Depp brought on himself, though. He looks like a bad insurance risk and like someone who will file a grievance lawsuit against you, and maybe manhandle some crew members while he's at it. His PR is clumsy and cheap and he is behaving like a child with the crayons and the giggles.

Twenty years ago when he was younger it sort of made sense for Disney to go to all the trouble of cleaning him up and working some heavy PR to rehabilitate his image, but even then people questioned whether it would pay off or not. It did, and I think Disney was lucky to keep him under some kind of control for so long. But now he's out of control, facing tons of negative publicity for years (finances, behavior, stuff not related to Amber at all), plus he's pushing 60 now and doesn't have the fanbase he used to.

by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2022 5:31 PM

I don't much care if he drinks, to tell you the truth, or that he might not be able to do his laundry. I look forward to seeing him in another movie, while his ex is shuffling along the main drag in a ratty leopard housecoat, screaming at people.

by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2022 5:34 PM

Who would insure him after listening to his testimony? He adores talking about how he expertly mixes drugs responsibly. Typical delusional pants-shitting addict.

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2022 5:38 PM

R53, R51 literally said “ she could have been abused by anyone at any time in her life,” FIRST. Anyone could be a man or a woman. You clearly have a agenda.

And as posters have said above, in this case it doesn’t matter if she abused him that’s not what the case is about. The case is about whether he ever abused her. And considering the fact that he probably did at some point physically abuse her and most definitely verbally abused her, he loses the case.

[quote] oh wow, so if someone hits someone more powerful than them it doesn't count as abuse? That's some fucked up reasoning, sorry.

Abuse is about the abuse of power. To make it extremely plain, if a seven year old child called me names and hit me repeatedly with their fist, I would not say I was being abused by that child. Abuse denotes some sort of control, power dynamic over some of lesser power - a spouse, elderly person, child. If the person is in the position of power - financially, physically, mentally and abuses it, that is abuse. A woman can verbally and physically abuse her husband if she knows he is not the type to physically attack her. She can be mentally stronger and manipulate him and physically and mentally abuse him. There is no way a 25 year old actress was physically, financially or mentally stronger than a mid-50s very successful for several decades multi-millionair dollar actor to abuse him. At most he abused himself by staying with someone who was so obviously toxic. But most likely he stayed because she was fucked up enough to accept much how fucked up he wanted to get.

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2022 6:36 PM

Reply #601 on the old Part 3 just posted this (I don't know how, the thread closed 11 hours ago) and it was in response to me, so I'm posting my response over here.

[quote]For what it's worth., I 'm not a bot or a paid shill. I am not even saying that I agree with the public swell of support. This is just what I am observing, consistently -- the world is behind Johnny. People aren't just questioning Amber's stories -- they are demonizing her. "Evil" is the word I've seen used the most to describe Amber in comments all over the web. People want Johnny back, period. So masses of people are willing to two-dimensionalize a complex situation in order to fast-track his absolution. Not saying it's rational, not saying it's fair. But this is what is happening.

First of all, Part 3 closed 11 hours ago when it hit 600 replies, and the only way anyone could continue to post on the thread afterwards is if they had the tab open and a reply started before the thread closed. It's an old DL glitch. I don't know what to make of someone who had a reply started 11 hours ago and just left it there before coming back and finishing it. That doesn't scream "legitimate non-bot poster," but maybe that's just me.

Second, it's patently ridiculous to claim that "the world is behind Johnny" and that the whole world "wants Johnny back." The world is not paying attention. The U.S. is, kind of. If you go to Twitter and just type in "Depp" you will see a mix of people supporting him and not, with thousands of likes for tweets from people saying Depp's team is pushing what basically amounts to propaganda. There is no unanimous support of Depp, let alone from the entire world. Probably not even "masses" of people.

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2022 6:37 PM

R19 My entertainment is more important!

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2022 7:54 PM

R62, I'm not the poster you quoted, but I often leave DL tabs open. I do it for convenience.

I am not a bot either.

Just an FYI.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2022 7:59 PM

Is todays stuff worth viewing?

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2022 8:06 PM

Muriel needs to STOP these endless new threads by Amber PR nutters. STAAAHP!

The recordings show how insane and manipulative Heard was. Her evasive, lying, and deluded testimony shows how BPD/HPD she is.

Geesh. Those five penthouses were filled with freeloading unemployed druggies.

Hopefully Depp will write a book about how the heck he was so stupid to let these grifters into his life.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2022 8:22 PM

R66 Depp blew money on everyone. He funded half his family, not to mention his staff

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2022 8:56 PM

[quote] the lawsuit isn't about her being "unjustified" in calling herself "the face of domestic violence."

It is though. When that editorial came out it basically said “Johnny Depp is a wifebeater,” just not quite that explicitly. What she was saying was crystal clear though. JD is suing her for defamation. The case comes down to whether he physically aboused her. If she can’t prove he did, he wins.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2022 9:05 PM

R68 it comes down to him proving she hurt his career

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2022 9:08 PM

[quote]When that editorial came out it basically said “Johnny Depp is a wifebeater,” just not quite that explicitly.

That last little addendum to your sentence is the entire case, dummy. He's going to lose because he hit her. Everyone would have forgotten her oped if he hadn't stupidly brought a case he's going to lose. He's an idiot for doing this to himself. He already lost this case once. He's going to lose it again, with even more publicity.

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2022 9:13 PM

Typing "geesh" merits a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2022 9:15 PM

GOSSIP:

Josh Drew (former husband of Rocky Pennington) was asked if Rocky told him that Amber Heard was having an affair with Cara Delevigne while she was still married to Depp. Drew said yes. He was then asked if he was told that Heard, Delevigne and Elon Musk spent the night together. He said yes.

This was cut from his deposition and not shown in court because it's 3rd hand hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 72May 19, 2022 1:51 AM

After today I think Heard is likely to win. She has people saying that they saw injuries and in combination with Depp being an addict, it wouldn't be too hard to believe that it happened. I don't think that Heard is likeable though.

by Anonymousreply 73May 19, 2022 1:55 AM

The interview portion of Josh containing the Elon, and Cara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 19, 2022 2:02 AM

Neither of them is likable.

Johnny has burned both their careers to the ground. Start selling your islands, dude

by Anonymousreply 75May 19, 2022 2:02 AM

Heard's attorney is named Rottenborn???

by Anonymousreply 76May 19, 2022 2:03 AM

R74 December 2016 was months after she separated from Depp. I don’t think that’s that scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 77May 19, 2022 2:29 AM

He reminds me of Courtney Love and Charlie Sheen, only less intelligent and more charming.

by Anonymousreply 78May 19, 2022 2:39 AM

Love isn't that bright, just cunning.

by Anonymousreply 79May 19, 2022 2:43 AM

Most of the people in these Depp/Heard threads are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 80May 19, 2022 3:18 AM

I think Depp always knew he couldn't win. But I think he wanted to expose Amber anyway. If that's true, all he did was employ a lot of people — except the jury.

by Anonymousreply 81May 19, 2022 3:21 AM

[quote]He was then asked if he was told that Heard, Delevigne and Elon Musk spent the night together. He said yes.

I remember reading that and it’s not definitely something I want to imagine.🤮

Every single person that is/was in their circle is a disgusting freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 82May 19, 2022 3:23 AM

If Johnny wins, how will AH pay $50 million she doesn’t have?😄

by Anonymousreply 83May 19, 2022 3:23 AM

Bankrupt ?

by Anonymousreply 84May 19, 2022 3:25 AM

We’re AH and JD into scat? They both claim the other was obsessed with feces.

by Anonymousreply 85May 19, 2022 3:27 AM

R84 can’t do a bankruptcy for that type of award

by Anonymousreply 86May 19, 2022 3:39 AM

R86 why not ?

by Anonymousreply 87May 19, 2022 3:43 AM

AH’s sister looked…interesting…

by Anonymousreply 88May 19, 2022 3:45 AM

r88 AH's sister looks like a crack whore

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2022 3:47 AM

[quote] R66 Muriel needs to STOP these endless new threads by Amber PR nutters. STAAAHP!

If Muriel doesn’t care about the plethora of #TrannyPanic and anti Meghan Markle, etc., threads, she’s hardly likely to bother about Miss Amber Heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 19, 2022 3:51 AM

[quote]That last little addendum to your sentence is the entire case, dummy. He's going to lose because he hit her. Everyone would have forgotten her oped if he hadn't stupidly brought a case he's going to lose. He's an idiot for doing this to himself. He already lost this case once. He's going to lose it again, with even more publicity.

Wrong. The UK case had nothing to do with Heard. She was only a material witness. Defamation is about intent. The law is different in the UK, thus different factors are at play. There was no malice or intent to smear Depp concerning the SUN. They just wrote about what was going on and what Heard was alleging. This time he sued Heard, so the jury can always side with him if they feel she is not reliable and lied regarding her part in the oped.

by Anonymousreply 91May 19, 2022 4:52 AM

R91, the abuse was proven and that's the entire basis of this case.

by Anonymousreply 92May 19, 2022 6:09 AM

R92 in the opinion of one judge. The evidence was not all that different in the UK trial regarding Heard’s claims of dv. It really is a matter of opinion. Does the judge believe her or not? Same with the jury in this case. It all comes down to who they believe. Amber doesn’t have a smoking gun. Just questionable photos and allegations that are ever-changing and not consistent. It really is anybody’s game at this point.

by Anonymousreply 93May 19, 2022 6:52 AM

R93 I think that's a good point. I think the only person who says that they saw Depp hit her is her sister. Reporters in court were saying that the jury stopped looking at Amber during her testimony which suggested that they didn't believe her and were 'over it'. After today's evidence from her witnesses I thought that was a lot better for her but if the 'damage has already been done' that could make them decide to go with the testimony of police officers, the medical records and things like that rather than people who were her friends.

Depp's lawyers are better than Amber's as well. The rumor that Amber was heard to have an argument with her lawyer behind the scenes could explain the lawyer's below par performance in court - there's a disconnect.

by Anonymousreply 94May 19, 2022 7:10 AM

You may recall that abuse was defined early in this case as physical, emotional and or psychological.

Domestic violence does not have occur against the body. It can be tearing up the house, acting in a threatening manner, etc.

Depp has lost this main case. And Heard will not win her counter suit either. The jury must feel utter revulsion for both of these addicts by now.

by Anonymousreply 95May 19, 2022 8:24 AM

[quote]And Heard will not win her counter suit either.

How do you figure if Depp loses this case? I would imagine that if he loses it her case will be a lot stronger.

by Anonymousreply 96May 19, 2022 9:13 AM

[quote]Amber PR nutters

Sure.

The second people on Twitter started noticing that Depp stans were frequently bots, suddenly the Depp stans started insisting it was Amber who was using cheap bot PR.

by Anonymousreply 97May 19, 2022 9:21 AM

r95 interestingly (but not surprisingly), I'd say a lot of Depp apologists around here are assuming the attitudes of abusers.

Most abusers -- nay, most PEOPLE -- want to see themselves as good people. When abusers abuse, they justify it and try to convince themselves their behavior isn't really abusive. If they physically intimidate their partner but do not hit her, well, a REAL abuser would hit her. If they slap but don't punch, then they reason a REAL abuser would hit with a closed fist. If they beat her up but then comfort her afterward, or take her to the hospital, well, they're still a good guy, right? A REAL abuser wouldn't care.

Similarly, REAL victims to them are perfect, blameless. They never deserve it. But hey, if you had to deal with a crazy bitch like my wife, you'd hit her too, trust me!

Abusers, like society, tend to have a narrowly defined view of what "real" abuse constitutes, and how "real" abusers and victims act, and those views always rest outside of whatever particular behavior they've engaged in and the dynamics of their own relationship.

by Anonymousreply 98May 19, 2022 9:22 AM

R98 [QUOTE]Abusers, like society, tend to have a narrowly defined view of what "real" abuse constitutes

Funny that I see the Amber Stans doing this too. That she can't be an abuser because she's a woman or because Depp has more money and power.

by Anonymousreply 99May 19, 2022 9:27 AM

When did JD and AH each claim the other was obsessed with feces? 🤮😱🤯 Did this really happen or is someone being a smartypants?

by Anonymousreply 100May 19, 2022 10:22 AM

[quote][AMBER] never had the power in the relationship to be abusive to him. Did she hit him? Yes. Was it abuse? No. You need to have power to be able to abuse it. She was 25. He clearly was always way more powerful, including physically and financially.” There is no way that a 50 something, multi-millionaire, worldy crackhead with access to endless resources was being abused by a 25 year old actress.

[quote][R95] interestingly (but not surprisingly), I'd say a lot of Depp apologists around here are assuming the attitudes of abusers.

So as long as Amber dates/marries someone older than her with more money, she can hit, cut off parts of fingers, throw things, destroy property, name-call, ridicule, degrade, antagonize and then write op-ed pieces years later (omitting her own violent behavior) for publicity and to try to permanently destroy the ex's reputation, and she'll never be considered "abusive" by the true legal/psychological definition of the word, and anyone who believes the evidence of her ex's testimony is an "abuser apologist"? Got it.

by Anonymousreply 101May 19, 2022 11:17 AM

And, yes, it's late at night and I posted a comment. All the "anyone who posts on this thread late at night is a bot/troll" people can relax and be assured that I am neither. I'm an opinionated night owl on the West Coast.

by Anonymousreply 102May 19, 2022 11:24 AM

Re the questions on here re bankrupting out of a judgment: the claims made by both sides focus on damaging *intentional* acts, and so it is doubtful that a bankruptcy filing would absolve either one of them of an obligation to pay. In most states, you can't just shut down a judgment lien through bankruptcy petition, where the judgment is based on intentionally improper acts against the complaining party. Both of their attorneys were certainly well aware of this fact when the claims were drafted for filing at the outset.

by Anonymousreply 103May 19, 2022 12:41 PM

She is one sick puppy. If anyone said those things to me ,well, he was the better person for not attacking her. He just left the room. She is the definition of karen, cunt, bitch ect.

by Anonymousreply 104May 19, 2022 1:39 PM

Regarding the definitions of abuse on this thread, does anyone truly have unbalanced power over a young successful moneyed actress with a close/supportive family, no children or dependents, lots of friends and connections, and a future filled with career opportunities? Who would have "power" over such an individual, really? A person who could easily walk away from an unhappy relationship, with nothing tying her to it.

by Anonymousreply 105May 19, 2022 2:05 PM

I think most of the non it stand if johnny’s are fellow opioid addicts. They LIVE on the computer. They RAGE.

by Anonymousreply 106May 19, 2022 2:10 PM

Dammit. *NON BOT stans of Johnny

by Anonymousreply 107May 19, 2022 2:11 PM

think most of the non it stand if johnny’s are fellow opioid addicts.

It's too easy.

by Anonymousreply 108May 19, 2022 2:11 PM

Can someone explain to me why Heard's attorney can't learn to turn on a microphone.

by Anonymousreply 109May 19, 2022 2:12 PM

Oh, pshaw. Amber's a lying, grifting lil whore, tha's all.

by Anonymousreply 110May 19, 2022 2:12 PM

Are Amber's legal team only making minimum wage?

by Anonymousreply 111May 19, 2022 2:16 PM

R105 Exactly. She had power over him with her beauty and her youth. No amount of money or connections can rival the feeling that gives to an older, insecure man.

by Anonymousreply 112May 19, 2022 2:19 PM

[quote]She had power over him with her beauty and her youth

Is r112 posting from a medieval allegory?

by Anonymousreply 113May 19, 2022 2:20 PM

[quote]Who would have "power" over such an individual, really?

Maybe possibly an International Superstar who had been voted the sexiest man alive more than once and made over 300 million dollars from one franchise. A man like that who had young beautiful women, startlets even rivaling Amber Heard's "power and beauty" throwing themselves at him. There is nothing powerful about her beauty when it comes to Johnny Depp - it had all to do with her being just a big a fuck up as him, someone who wouldn't pressure him to be different, or clean up his act.

by Anonymousreply 114May 19, 2022 2:26 PM

Hahahahaha Depp hair gel’s agent is on now saying he was a mess who was ruining his own career. Hahahahahah

by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2022 2:34 PM

Depps agent says he has to wear an ear piece because he’s too fucked pinto remember any lines.

by Anonymousreply 116May 19, 2022 2:41 PM

* too fucked up to

by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote]he’s too fucked pinto

To be fair, this is pretty accurate, too.

by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2022 2:48 PM

[quote] Regarding the definitions of abuse on this thread, does anyone truly have unbalanced power over a young successful moneyed actress with a close/supportive family, no children or dependents, lots of friends and connections, and a future filled with career opportunities? Who would have "power" over such an individual, really? A person who could easily walk away from an unhappy relationship, with nothing tying her to it.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2022 2:58 PM

The actress from Drive Angry had more power than Disney-Man, sex symbol and multi-Oscar nominee Johnny Depp because she is pretty and had loving parents.

That’s the funniest one yet, Depp Frauen.

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2022 3:03 PM

When the smoke clears, Heard will still forever be a grade A lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2022 3:07 PM

R121, enjoying their many pills.

by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2022 3:15 PM

When the smoke clears, Johnny will forever remain an innocent victim of his mother, his father, his sister, his managers, his agent, Vanessa, his children, Jennifer Grey, Ellen Barkin, Rolling Stone magazine, Elon Musk, Billy Bob Thornton, James Franco, Leonardo DiCaprio, Eddie Redmayne, Disney, Warner Bros and a gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless overused flappy fish market Amber TURD.

by Anonymousreply 123May 19, 2022 3:35 PM

And his accountants, r123!

by Anonymousreply 124May 19, 2022 3:36 PM

Ellen Barkin testifies today.

by Anonymousreply 125May 19, 2022 3:37 PM

Looks like someone else is wet for Johnny! 🏴‍☠️👉🏼👌🏼💦 👩🏻‍💼

by Anonymousreply 126May 19, 2022 3:46 PM

Such homoerotic pleasures today - I accept the instruction.

by Anonymousreply 127May 19, 2022 3:48 PM

[quote]Can someone explain to me why Heard's attorney can't learn to turn on a microphone.

Right? She reminds me of my mom trying to figure out how to use Zoom. There is never any fucking sound.

by Anonymousreply 128May 19, 2022 4:11 PM

Are her hands shaky, voice quivering?

by Anonymousreply 129May 19, 2022 4:12 PM

[quote] Depp’s friend testified Depp used to be jealous of Adam Ant! Hahahahahahaah

Stand and deliver!

by Anonymousreply 130May 19, 2022 4:14 PM

You know, Adam Ant does have a similar look.. did Depp copy him?

by Anonymousreply 131May 19, 2022 4:15 PM

Amby's attorney: I'M TRYING I'M TRYING (sob)

by Anonymousreply 132May 19, 2022 4:17 PM

I love hearing how he's a fuckup. Will the heffers in the courtroom start a gofundme?

The jury in the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard defamation trial on Thursday saw the actor’s former agent and former business manager describe the collapse of his reputation and his finances by the time they were let go in 2016.

UTA’s Tracey Jacobs, who had represented Depp since the 1990s, laid out how the star came to the agency early in 2016 demanding $20 million.

In pre-recorded video testimony that was played for the jury, Heard’s attorney asked Jacobs, “So Mr. Depp came in and said, ‘I want you to get $20 million for me?'”

“Actually it was, ‘I want you to give me 20 million,'” Jacobs said. “The question was not asked as a loan.”

Jacobs said that UTA partners Jim Berkus and Jeremy Zimmer, who were present at the meeting, told Depp that “we are not in a position to give our clients that kind of money. We are not a bank.”

But Depp thought that the agency should just give him the money, Jacobs said, given the length of time that they represented him.

Later, Depp’s former business manager, Joel Mandel, described Depp’s personal fortune exploding in the early 2000s, but that the situation began to change around 2010. Mandel said that Depp’s spending “had grown very large,” and that when his income dropped off, Depp’s expenses became “untenable.”

Mandel said that he had “constant” conversations with Depp about curbing spending, but that it “never seemed to happen.”

By 2015, Mandel, the situation had gotten so alarming that Depp was unable to pay his taxes. He said that Depp was resistant to one suggestion, that he sell a property in the south of France.

Depp fired Mandel later in 2016, and then sued the business management firm for $25 million. The lawsuit was settled in 2018.

In his deposition, Mandel denied that he had ever stolen or embezzled any money, or had taken any money from the actor other than fees.

Jacobs testified that they were able to secure a loan for Depp through Bank of America. “It was very helpful for him.”

By the time that Depp dropped UTA in 2016, Jacobs said that his reputation for being tardy to sets had made it more difficult to get him work. “His star had dimmed due to it having harder to get him jobs due to the reputation he had acquired due to his lateness and other things,” she said.

She said that the “other things” included questions about his drug and alcohol use. She said that she referred that Depp see Dr. David Kipper, whose practice assisted other high profile individuals in getting sober.

“People were talking, and the question was out there about his behavior,” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 19, 2022 4:18 PM

[quote] Depps agent says he has to wear an ear piece because he’s too fucked pinto remember any lines.

I always find this point in someone’s career absolutely fascinating. Not just Johnny Depp. When so many people would give their left leg for a shot in a movie, to be famous, doing their dream boards and source energy meditations for any kind of career movement - you have a person SO beyond the fame and money that they show up too fucked up to even work. YET because there are multimillions of dollars behind them they are propped up to carry on. This Actor, helming a major motion picture franchise isn’t even acting on screen anymore, the most basic thing he is suppose to do. Yet we get a film out of all of this. AND Sequals! Did Dior have to paint his eyes on his eyelids? Or just put him in sunglasses? How are people THIS incapacitated given chance after chance? Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 134May 19, 2022 4:27 PM

I think his screaminginsanefangurls are the answer.

by Anonymousreply 135May 19, 2022 4:31 PM

Marlon Brando wore an earpiece as well. He preferred it.

by Anonymousreply 136May 19, 2022 4:31 PM

Like porn, they will work performers to deaths door as long as someone will buy tickets.

by Anonymousreply 137May 19, 2022 4:32 PM

This woman has a hairline like Robocop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 19, 2022 4:32 PM

Brando was another junky burnout who sat hone getting high abusing his family and eating ice cream as they gain pound after pound.

by Anonymousreply 139May 19, 2022 4:33 PM

In his prime, he was a very beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 140May 19, 2022 4:36 PM

[quote]Ellen Barkin testifies today.

Oh I can’t wait to see this!😆

by Anonymousreply 141May 19, 2022 4:45 PM

Wtf is Barkin going to talk about???

by Anonymousreply 142May 19, 2022 4:49 PM

Ellen Barkin has a face like a prizefighter. Johnny Depp didn’t cause that crooked ass busted nose.

by Anonymousreply 143May 19, 2022 4:56 PM

He apparently threw a wine bottle at her when they dated like 30 years ago, R142

by Anonymousreply 144May 19, 2022 4:56 PM

If Depp still looked like this DLers would be professing his innocence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 19, 2022 4:58 PM

I’m not sure how to properly “Oh, Dear,” so, please, it’s my first time. Be gentle.

R133 “heffers”

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 146May 19, 2022 5:16 PM

Depp’s ex- friend, the record producer vaped weed during his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 147May 19, 2022 6:02 PM

All of the people testify seem to vape, or else look stoned, or like they desperately need a hot bath!

by Anonymousreply 148May 19, 2022 6:44 PM

Testifying, even.

by Anonymousreply 149May 19, 2022 6:44 PM

Detective Sadanaga looked like she was actively angry BECAUSE she wasn't under the influence of anything.

by Anonymousreply 150May 19, 2022 6:52 PM

Was Ellen before or after Winona?

by Anonymousreply 151May 19, 2022 6:56 PM

This Disney woman is a waste of time. She isn’t going to know anything useful for either side. Jury is totally checked out by now.

by Anonymousreply 152May 19, 2022 7:07 PM

Ellen Barkin is on now. Depp has had a full day of sitting next to Daddy and coloring .

by Anonymousreply 153May 19, 2022 7:18 PM

Ellen’s testimony: “he was drunk most of the time!” Hahahahaha

Lots of giggles with Johnny and his groupie lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 154May 19, 2022 7:22 PM

Apparently one of Johnny's attorneys, @adam_waldman, had his Twitter account suspended about a year ago. I didn't realize that. It's of course part of an elaborate conspiracy that involves Elon, per the Depp Twitter bots.

by Anonymousreply 155May 19, 2022 7:23 PM

Ellen Barkin was a waste of time. We already know he gets drunk and breaks stuff. He was so jealous he ghosted her? This just seemed pointless like the Disney woman.

by Anonymousreply 156May 19, 2022 7:28 PM

I hope Amber has a good support group and mental health assistance after this trial is over. There is so much public vitriol towards her. I think she is a creep and I am not a fan but she is being vilified in numerous online outlets and I think that would be difficult to process.

by Anonymousreply 157May 19, 2022 8:16 PM

^^^^ lying bitch deserves every bit of it.

by Anonymousreply 158May 19, 2022 8:17 PM

This old doctor with the mustache was the worst yet! Elaine thought this would help her client?? What a waste of everybody’s time.

by Anonymousreply 159May 19, 2022 8:23 PM

His stans are all claiming that his agent is lying because he fired her, that his money was stolen by his team (despite them proving they warned him about his spending) or that the agent is being paid by Amber

by Anonymousreply 160May 19, 2022 8:24 PM

On Thursdays his stans take a break from bleating: "2020 was RIGGED!" to bleat: "Justice for Johnny!"

by Anonymousreply 161May 19, 2022 8:32 PM

He’s been coloring furiously all day. That’s how you placate a toddler to sit still and behave, give him crayons and paper to occupy him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 19, 2022 8:33 PM

Could he not comb his hair?

by Anonymousreply 163May 19, 2022 8:42 PM

^^ Re:

[quote] Depp’s ex- friend, the record producer, vaped weed during his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 164May 19, 2022 8:43 PM

R158 I think the Buffalo mass killer and other mass killers deserve that, but not Amber, nor Johnny. Amber and Johnny both grew up in dysfunctional families. Even though Amber abused him, it felt like love because that is what he knew from Betty Sue (or whatever Johnny's mom's name was.) Likewise, when Johnny would call her fatass, etc., that was familiar to her because her dad was a tough, exacting guy. So children from dysfunctional families learn these "dances" and that is what is familiar to them. There are no winners here - these are two damaged individuals. I was initially sympathetic towards Johnny, but they are both pretty awful, and he at least has family and friends, and a lengthy career to support him. The amount of vitriol being lobbed online at Heard is devastating. It would crush me, and I hope she can come back from this. I think the best thing for her to do is get a real estate license or a law degree.

by Anonymousreply 165May 19, 2022 10:44 PM

Something about Amber reminds me of a younger Cybill Shepard, but also Jodie Foster.

by Anonymousreply 166May 19, 2022 10:47 PM

JD and his team looked really immature when they were whispering and giggling during Ellen’s deposition.

by Anonymousreply 167May 19, 2022 10:58 PM

R165, the best thing for Heard would be to win this case, for Depp's bots and negative PR plots to be exposed and to have a long and successful career. It's funny, I was never a Depp fan, liked some of his movies, but since I started watching this trial, I absolutely despise this creepy crackhead. No wonder Manson is his BFF, Johnny's elevator doesn't make it all the way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 168May 19, 2022 11:01 PM

[quote]He’s been coloring furiously all day.

Is that really what he’s been doing this whole time?! I was wondering what the hell he was scribbling.

by Anonymousreply 169May 19, 2022 11:05 PM

He's writing his incel manifesto r169

by Anonymousreply 170May 19, 2022 11:16 PM

R170 Whatever you can say about Depp, he isn't an incel. Lazy. He has women throwing themselves at him.

by Anonymousreply 171May 19, 2022 11:26 PM

Ellen Barkin looks and sounds like she's been smoking since 5.

by Anonymousreply 172May 19, 2022 11:34 PM

R167 Depp testified in the UK that Barkin was basically a casual sexual relationship. It was after he broke up with Kate Moss and was a rebound thing. He said in the UK trial she wanted more than that. I guess that's what the sniggering was about.

by Anonymousreply 173May 19, 2022 11:45 PM

[quote]Ellen Barkin looks and sounds like she's been smoking since 5.

And Depp doesn’t?

by Anonymousreply 174May 19, 2022 11:54 PM

R173 They were laughing throughout the deposition.. Whatever they were laughing about, it made them look unprofessional and immature.

by Anonymousreply 175May 19, 2022 11:55 PM

TIMING: The judge gave each side a total number of hours for their case(s). 61 hours and 15 mins (no clue how she came up with that). She updated today: Plaintiff (Depp) has18 hrs 30 mins remaining. Defense (Amber Heard) has 8 hrs 14 mins.

by Anonymousreply 176May 20, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote]R166 Something about Amber reminds me of a younger Cybill Shepard

A little bit.

Shepherd was always quite meaty for a model, though. Sometimes the clothes couldn’t fit up her legs and arms, or had to be cut up the back and taped on her. That’s part of the reason she did so many covers - the face was great but the body was big boned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 20, 2022 12:23 AM

R86 the law doesn’t allow civil personnel injury awards to be discharged in bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 178May 20, 2022 1:18 AM

R174, I hadn't seen Ellen in years-I know what Johnny looks like. Ellen looks like an old bag now. She wasn't in Johnny's league back then.

by Anonymousreply 179May 20, 2022 1:55 AM

Heard's lawyer has fumbled a lot throughout this and she ate absolute shit yesterday, but I think she was truly painted into a corner that was impossible to get out of. Vasquez obviously tore her apart. That said, I find Vasquez's demeanor in the courtroom to be extremely smug and borderline unprofessional at times. She's getting adulation from the "YASSSS QUEEN!" crowd who like a catfight, but she comes across as too self-important for her own good IMO

by Anonymousreply 180May 20, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote]Ellen looks like an old bag now.

She’s almost a decade older than Johnny. Let’s see how he looks in 10 years.

[quote]She wasn't in Johnny's league back then.

Yet she was good enough for him to fuck.

You stans act like he’s some prize. He’s nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 181May 20, 2022 2:21 AM

R180 I don’t care for her either. And when Amber was on the stand, she let Amber walk all over her and didn’t take control or reel her back in well when Amber danced around questions and gave long-winded excuses to simple yes or no questions.

by Anonymousreply 182May 20, 2022 2:24 AM

Johnny's team placates him with gummy bears. I have the feeling he's on CBD gummies. Maybe the Delta ones. He has the addict quirk, always has to be stuffing something in his pie hole or moving in some way. Sitting still is agony. He should take up meditation.

by Anonymousreply 183May 20, 2022 2:24 AM

When they quit alcoholics are advised to have sweet things to eat around to stave off cravings so that was the first thing I thought of when I saw that he has gummy bears.

by Anonymousreply 184May 20, 2022 2:27 AM

Shepherd looked stunning in clothes in her Moonlighting days. She has a good figure. The boxy 80's shoulder pads were made for her.

by Anonymousreply 185May 20, 2022 2:28 AM

Even at its worst, Ellen Barkin's acting was still better than Depp's best.

by Anonymousreply 186May 20, 2022 2:30 AM

R184 So when did he supposedly quit?

by Anonymousreply 187May 20, 2022 2:35 AM

R187 No idea if he even has. Like I've said before, I've wondered what's in his coffee cup.

by Anonymousreply 188May 20, 2022 2:42 AM

Vasquez’s demeanor is shocking. Like, this isn’t LA Law hun.

I think addiction is the real story of this whole trial. Depp’s abuse is staggering but Heard—for her age—is a real partner too. They both had terrible judgment as a result. On balance, however, JD comes off far worse than she.

by Anonymousreply 189May 20, 2022 2:51 AM

^partier

by Anonymousreply 190May 20, 2022 2:52 AM

R189 His lawyer is definitely hoping this case will make her a “star.”

by Anonymousreply 191May 20, 2022 3:12 AM

Johnny Depp is charming as heck, but obviously abusive.

Amber H is a trashy, good-looking opportunist whom people hate. If you're gorge, you'd better have a good character and she doesn't.

However, I believe Depp's counter suit will be thrown out. It's too obvious he whupped her azz.

Has DL fave Roxane Gay commented? I'd love to know what toxic spew she could add to make this shit show even messier.

by Anonymousreply 192May 20, 2022 3:16 AM

Back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 20, 2022 3:19 AM

[quote]Johnny Depp is charming as heck, but obviously abusive.

He might be charming in private, but I have never found him charming in any way in interviews. He was cute in the 80’s, but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 194May 20, 2022 3:20 AM

The pics of EB back in the day are kind of homely. But I recall her coming off onscreen as extremely sexy, so she must have that certain "something." They clearly were not suited to each other.

Any discussion surrounding Depp's ED is directly related to his boozing and drugging. Lord knows if he was really coking/mething it up, he should be the fucking Energizer bunny and want to fuck often. Sounds like the alcohol is his real mistress. Everyone knows alcohol is a dick wilter.

by Anonymousreply 195May 20, 2022 3:33 AM

[quote]r185 Shepherd looked stunning in clothes in her Moonlighting days. She has a good figure.

She certainly does. But the sample sizes designers use for advertising are quite small. Shepherd writes it was often a problem for her.

When I say she was “big boned,” I just mean for your standard, emaciated fashion model. Not for a normal person, or actress of her era.

by Anonymousreply 196May 20, 2022 4:15 AM

Ellen seemed like a bitter old waitress from Katz Deli . She admitted she was a cumdump.

by Anonymousreply 197May 20, 2022 4:19 AM

You do realise he took them to court and WON, right R160?

by Anonymousreply 198May 20, 2022 4:20 AM

It’s such a shame that he romanticized the drugs and druggies. I was interested to read in Keith Richards’ biography that Richards seemed almost not to know who Johnny Depp is. I’d expected them to be great buddies and for KR to be hugely flattered that he’s somehow credited with inspiring Jack Sparrow’s look, but he just didn’t seem very interested. And the thing Johnny sure didn't learn while he was idolizing KR is whatever KR knows about how keeping the drug taking just separate enough from his job.

The image I had of JD is permanently shattered and his choice of that grifter as his partner in his death spiral is just pathetic and disgusting. She’s ratty enough to do him in using any means possible, though, and he must be looking for that.

by Anonymousreply 199May 20, 2022 4:20 AM

People keep going on and on about how Depp was this gracious benefactor to Heard and her friends/family, and that they all simply used him as Daddy Warbucks—but I think you also have to take into account the fact that, for some people, playing that role is a move to gain more control over a situation and/or people. It's the monetary equivalent to love-bombing. The extents to which Depp went in supporting these people (many of whom he did not know that well, or for that long) seem insane to me, even for someone who is extremely wealthy.

Sure, Heard and her sister/family/friends got to live the high-life, rent-free, drugging and boozing, but they were still all ultimately under the thumb of Johnny. I don't know if it's entirely fair to call out Heard and co. for grifting without acknowledging that all of Depp's wining, dining, and housing of them was not potential leverage for him to wield more control over his wife.

by Anonymousreply 200May 20, 2022 4:22 AM

Please, SHE married him after years of abuse and violence? Amber is not even qualified as a whore. She's shit, like she dumped on Johnny's bed.

by Anonymousreply 201May 20, 2022 4:33 AM

I would’ve thought that was the well-understood fine print of the grifter-Warbucks agreement, R200.

Party of the first part, aka Warbucks, shall fully fund unlimited drug use of all parties of the second part, aka grifter, and others designated by grifter as family and friends, until such time as Warbucks doesn’t feel like paying anymore. At which time grifter shall decamp promptly.

Until such time, Warbucks shall have exactly as much control over grifter’s activities as he desires because he’s paying.

In the event that grifter’s acting career ever really takes off, all provisions above shall be reviewed and revised as necessary.

**Be it noted, I’m not an attorney. I just worked as a word processor in a litigation firm for four years and we didn't do family law.

by Anonymousreply 202May 20, 2022 4:34 AM

When someone shits on your bed, you may well ask yourself what you did wrong.

by Anonymousreply 203May 20, 2022 4:40 AM

I was watching clips on YouTube of JD arriving and leaving court, and my god, his frau fans are almost as pathetic as the women in their late 40’s/early 50’s obsessed with New Kids on the Block. Imagine camping outside the courthouse just to catch a glimpse of some old man almost 60. What do these people do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 204May 20, 2022 4:42 AM

Jackie On Assistance is probably there.

by Anonymousreply 205May 20, 2022 4:44 AM

[quote]On Thursdays his stans take a break from bleating: "2020 was RIGGED!" to bleat: "Justice for Johnny!"

How do you figure this, genius? Depp is anything but a Trumptard. He made a joke about a killing Dump. If anybody is a white trash MAGA retard it is Amber th cunt. She dated Elon and sucked his aspie micro dick.

by Anonymousreply 206May 20, 2022 4:52 AM

Heard is an Ayn Rand fan, so she's probably a libertarian like Elon.

by Anonymousreply 207May 20, 2022 5:08 AM

And a pretentious shit. Ayn Rand was a hack who as in love with a fucking little kid murderer.

by Anonymousreply 208May 20, 2022 5:18 AM

[quote]Heard is an Ayn Rand fan, so she's probably a libertarian like Elon.

The fact that this was eve posted tells me that the Amber defenders are nothing but stans.

by Anonymousreply 209May 20, 2022 5:19 AM

Johnny burned money on everybody, not just Amber + co. His own sisters is quoted as saying “his money is my money” after it was brought up that he paid for her daughters wedding.

by Anonymousreply 210May 20, 2022 5:22 AM

R198 try again genius.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 20, 2022 5:26 AM

Ellen Barkin would fuck anyone for money - hence her 2nd beast of a husband . $50 million plus for spreading her dried out vag.

She's bitter because Johnny had no interest other than her holes- front and back.

3-6 months. He must have been pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 212May 20, 2022 5:36 AM

[quote]Heard is an Ayn Rand fan, so she's probably a libertarian like Elon.

Which basically equals Republican shithead. And she’s from Texas.

She’s a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 213May 20, 2022 6:06 AM

Is the trial on tomorrow? Someone upthread said no court tomorrow. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 214May 20, 2022 6:55 AM

She wants him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 20, 2022 7:30 AM

R215 OMG his fans are SO pathetic! They’re treating his lawyer like she’s an A-list movie star herself and asking for hugs!😂

These people are sad!

by Anonymousreply 216May 20, 2022 8:23 AM

It’s doesn’t matter than Disney exec Tina Newman states that the Op-Ed had nothing to with Johnny Depp being fired from Pirates.

It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t tell the truth sometimes - he’s an addict and aren’t we supposed to not shame people?!

He is innocent. Nothing is his fault. Nothing is his responsibility. Amber TURD is gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless overused flappy fish market!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 20, 2022 10:09 AM

[quote]Tina Newman states that the Op-Ed had nothing to with Johnny Depp being fired from Pirates

The op-ed was something like two years before he was fired, they wouldn't have waited that long if the op-ed was the reason they were going to fire him. I absolutely believe her.

by Anonymousreply 218May 20, 2022 10:27 AM

Drunk or sober, he looks uh-ma-zing . Like none of YOU have been wasted and at an industry awards presentation. He’s so funny and relatable, you can see how much the crowd love him. Look at them laughing at his antics.

One thing is for sure - if Amber TURD had been presenting, there would be nothing but silence for the gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless overused flappy fish market!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 20, 2022 10:38 AM

I hope r217 is satire

by Anonymousreply 220May 20, 2022 10:42 AM

Just how long is this expected to drag on?

by Anonymousreply 221May 20, 2022 10:43 AM

R200 is astute. Depp wants to paint himself as a victim, but ultimately it seems he's the victim of his own controll issues/hubris/rage and thinking he could control a younger woman. Not that I expect she is is faultless, blameless, because she is not. But I think he felt he would have the upper hand with her.

by Anonymousreply 222May 20, 2022 11:04 AM

Depps female lawyer acted like she was his new girlfriend and was running out of the trailer to deal with his ex girlfriend who he won’t shut up about. She peppered everything as a bully.

by Anonymousreply 223May 20, 2022 11:23 AM

Amber Turd is our new hero! All the actia, especially her squatting in their boudoir to deliver a fresh fudge gift for Depp! How delicious 😋

by Anonymousreply 224May 20, 2022 11:46 AM

Amber could have walked away from that relationship at any time. There was nothing preventing her from doing so. She and Depp were in a mutually dysfunctional relationship, and she was in it voluntarily She and the ACLU decided to write the article for publicity purposes...for Amber's upcoming movie and for fundraising and profile advantages for the organization. Amber didn't write the self-righteous op-ed for any reason other than self-promotion and to falsely paint herself as a victim. She didn't mention any of her own violent behavior or the fact that she routinely complained about Depp leaving situations when they began to escalate so they could both take time to calm down and then talk. There was no accountability in the op-ed for her own aggression and violent behavior and no admitting the truth that their tensions were fueled by the serious substance abuse of both parties. She and the ACLU had a shady agenda and exploited the realities of true victims for their own self-promotion. It's good there was pushback which exposed the scheme, even if the pushback is sloppy and was initiated by a guy who may not even know what his name is anymore.

by Anonymousreply 225May 20, 2022 11:48 AM

Rottenborn is a destiny name, just like Dr. Blood.

by Anonymousreply 226May 20, 2022 11:50 AM

R220 Haha! I hoped the “He is innocent. Nothing is his fault. Nothing is his responsibility” would clue people in.

by Anonymousreply 227May 20, 2022 12:14 PM

[quote] Rottenborn is a destiny name, just like Dr. Blood.

Nominative determinism

by Anonymousreply 228May 20, 2022 12:19 PM

R98 wins this thread.

Perfectly stated.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 229May 20, 2022 12:22 PM

Do the stans hang out all day outside the courthouse or just when Johnny arrives and departs?

by Anonymousreply 230May 20, 2022 12:26 PM

It doesn't matter, R217. The trial is about whether Amber's op-ed defamed him and it did.

by Anonymousreply 231May 20, 2022 12:44 PM

Thanks r229

by Anonymousreply 232May 20, 2022 12:44 PM

R183, what’s a Delta CBD gummy bear?

by Anonymousreply 233May 20, 2022 12:47 PM

No it didn't, r231.

Truth is a complete defense to a defamation charge, but a defendant does not have to prove the literal truth of a defamatory statement to prevail. An effective defense can rely on the substantial truth doctrine. Under the substantial truth doctrine, a defamatory statement is First Amendment-protected if it is factually similar to the pleaded truth, and does not differ from the truth by more than immaterial details.

Source: Meiring de Villiers, "Substantial Truth in Defamation Law" (2008)

by Anonymousreply 234May 20, 2022 12:51 PM

Amber's op-ed contained false accusations of domestic violence and sexual violence. The date she set pointed to Depp. Yes, R234. It did defame him.

by Anonymousreply 235May 20, 2022 12:57 PM

Smashing a wall mounted telephone next to someone’s head, head butting them, using a bottle on them as a dildo and scrawling the names of random coworkers you are convinced they are fucking on walls with your severed finger is domestic and sexualised violence, so…

by Anonymousreply 236May 20, 2022 1:04 PM

I hope Amber has gotten intense psychological help and gone into some form of rehab for her addictions and substance abuse since she hired a surrogate and now has a child. There's no father or other parent so she won't have the threat of someone threatening to take custody, but that kid has no chance for a safe/normal/healthy childhood if Amber doesn't change drastically.

by Anonymousreply 237May 20, 2022 1:08 PM

And you have proof that he did all of that, R236? Do you have any idea the damage a man ramming a bottle into a woman's vagina would do? She said she was bleeding, yet didn't seek medical help. They even have a photo of the bottle, lying on the ground, taken of the aftermath. It's clean as a whistle. No blood. Not even vaginal fluids.

by Anonymousreply 238May 20, 2022 1:09 PM

Amby is not going to change her ways. Good luck to the child with her genes.

by Anonymousreply 239May 20, 2022 1:26 PM

[quote]Not even vaginal fluids.

Jesus christ, people.

by Anonymousreply 240May 20, 2022 1:31 PM

I already put this on her thread, but Valerie Bertinelli seems to dislike Amber and wants "justice for Johnny Depp". I wouldn't have thought a celebrity would weigh in on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 20, 2022 1:32 PM

Ooops! Here's the link. (I have no idea how I mistakenly linked another DL thread.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 20, 2022 1:34 PM

One more try... (Sorry, I don't know why I can't link Valerie's Twitter page.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 20, 2022 1:36 PM

Eva Green on instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 20, 2022 1:48 PM

Wow she’s a dumb cunt deluxe.

by Anonymousreply 245May 20, 2022 1:49 PM

Any celebrity who comments on this is a moron. Can these people not help themselves?

by Anonymousreply 246May 20, 2022 1:52 PM

The trolls are really out of control. I can't block them fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 247May 20, 2022 1:54 PM

Heard has Kathy Griffin, Julia Fox, David Krumholtz and Ellen Barkin supporting her.

Winona Ryder released this statement before: "He was never, never violent towards me. He has never been violent or abusive towards anybody I have seen.”

Vanessa Paradis: " I can say he was never violent or abusive to me."

by Anonymousreply 248May 20, 2022 1:54 PM

Are "trolls" people who don't share your opinion, R247?

by Anonymousreply 249May 20, 2022 1:57 PM

I didn't know that Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem submitted depositions in support of Depp but apparently they did for the UK trial. Character witnesses though - obviously DV is usually held behind doors so it's not proof of anything.

by Anonymousreply 250May 20, 2022 2:04 PM

R243, Doesn't Val have her own problems to deal with?

by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2022 2:09 PM

CourtTV: "Sources say, Jennifer Howell, #AmberHeard's sister Whitney's former friend, will testify for #JohnnyDepp. Howell maintains that Whitney told her a much different version of the infamous staircase incident."

If you want to read what Jennifer Howell claims, the link is to a letter she wrote Whitney..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 20, 2022 3:18 PM

Brando wasn't a junky, R139, you asshole.

R78, say what you will about Depp, but he's actually quite intelligent, even if he's a fuckup. Suggesting Love or Sheen are more intelligent than he is is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 253May 20, 2022 3:42 PM

[quote]r592 CourtTV: "Sources say, Jennifer Howell, #AmberHeard's sister Whitney's former friend, will testify for #JohnnyDepp. Howell maintains that Whitney told her a much different version of the infamous staircase incident."

I bet she’s getting a pretty penny for that little missive.

by Anonymousreply 254May 20, 2022 3:55 PM

They called Whitney, now Whitney's former friend, next Whitney's former friend's ex boyfriend, then the ex boyfriend's stepdad...

by Anonymousreply 255May 20, 2022 3:58 PM

My favorite part of this whole long and winding thread is when people who sound like they may be attorneys discuss what the law does and does not provide and on which particular set of facts the outcome must and will rest.

A lot of people seem to take a religious approach to it: with the belief that the greater their fervor or “faith,” the more true their propositions become. Actually, no. It doesn’t matter how many derogatory adjectives are placed before Johnny’s and Amber’s names. It doesn't matter that some fans have loved Johnny since their infancy or that some were battered, too, and with their whole souls don’t care what Amber did because a bisexual woman getting payback on a husband seems like the perfect vengeance. Those feelings don’t matter.

Thank God that the law, in its majesty, is what will prevail after these circus tents have been struck and the townspeople prepare for their next 10-minute hate.

by Anonymousreply 256May 20, 2022 4:02 PM

I'm just here for the drama and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 257May 20, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote]R256 My favorite part of this whole long and winding thread is when people who sound like they may be attorneys discuss what the law does and does not provide and on which particular set of facts the outcome must and will rest…..Thank God that the law, in its majesty, is what will prevail

Does the law prevail, though? Juries can decide whatever they want. They don’t get jailed later for ignoring evidence and instructions, etc. (Robert Blake got of for killing his “She Deserved It!” wife.)

There’s ample evidence Depp abused Heard, but that doesn’t mean the male jurists won’t pull an [italic]”I(heart)JackSparrow!!!”

by Anonymousreply 258May 20, 2022 4:48 PM

TBF jurors will have been selected for not knowing much about or caring much about Depp/Heard, so there won't be any super-fans on the jury (obviously, if they told the truth).

by Anonymousreply 259May 20, 2022 4:53 PM

I’ve managed to avoid coverage of this. I love gossip —which is why I’m on DL—but for some reason this mess doesn’t interest me at all. From the little I’ve read, they both seem completely nuts.

But! I’m going to perform a retrospective review of the DL threads on this because I feel like I’m missing out.

by Anonymousreply 260May 20, 2022 4:59 PM

It will be interesting to read them post-verdict r260

by Anonymousreply 261May 20, 2022 5:01 PM

I think Depp should lose, but the realist in me suspects the jury won’t be able to get past their distaste for Heard. Women are judged more harshly than men, as a rule, and the jury’s predominantly younger men, who will side with their childhood man crush, Depp.

And I think in this instance they only need 7 jurists to carry a vote.

by Anonymousreply 262May 20, 2022 5:53 PM

“Alex, I’ll take Crazy Bitches who push men to their limits through long drawn out mental abuse and then claim victim hood when they finally get them to snap for 600”

by Anonymousreply 263May 20, 2022 6:45 PM

Yes R263 exactly. Johnny played no role in their fucked up dynamic...

by Anonymousreply 264May 20, 2022 6:48 PM

R264 he’s no angel but that cunt is psycho

by Anonymousreply 265May 20, 2022 6:49 PM

Who has the bigger dick, Johnny Depp or James Franco?

by Anonymousreply 266May 20, 2022 6:54 PM

I’m R260 I think the reason I can’t get into this drama (and I just read the past DL threads on it to get up to speed) is that it’s just not fun.

The Meghan/Harry stuff is fun! The Hilaria Baldwin stuff is fun! Even Naomi Judd suicide is fun because of all of the Judd drama that preceded it.

But this is much more about serious addiction and mental health issues than actual personalities. It’s like having to choose sides between a line of cocaine and a character disorder. Their personalities have been completely erased so I can’t figure out who to root for.

by Anonymousreply 267May 20, 2022 7:15 PM

You find Naomi Judd's suicide "fun," R267, but this inane he said-she said is "much more about serious addiction and mental health issues than actual personalities"? What do you think was up with Judd but mental health issues? Your idea of "fun" is highly dubious.

And by the way? This trial IS fun.

by Anonymousreply 268May 20, 2022 7:26 PM

R268 I’m not judging anyone who is this trial…I wish I could get into it! I’d welcome the diversion. Honestly, I don’t know why I’m easily amused by Meghan/Harry but not by Johnny/Amber.

Im not giving up hope that this will catch my interest eventually.

by Anonymousreply 269May 20, 2022 7:39 PM

I know you’re right, R258, but I want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 270May 20, 2022 7:49 PM

That's a really weird take, R267. Do you not think Naomi Judd's mental health issues played a role in her suicide and since when has suicide ever been "fun?"

by Anonymousreply 271May 20, 2022 7:49 PM

[quote]Amber could have walked away from that relationship at any time. There was nothing preventing her from doing so.

You can say the exact same thing about him.

by Anonymousreply 272May 20, 2022 8:38 PM

Hopefully, the jury will find (as they are able) that neither party proved their case and that's the end of this.

We can still see Johnny movies, and you can see Amber waitressing at a restaurant in Orange.

No man with money will touch her nasty vag, although maybe she can find a dyke manager at a Home Depot.

by Anonymousreply 273May 20, 2022 9:06 PM

Just curious: have you ever had a partner like Amber Heard? Those recordings…. smh.

by Anonymousreply 274May 20, 2022 9:11 PM

The trial is supposed to wrap up by Memorial Day and Johnny may return to the witness stand next week.

by Anonymousreply 275May 20, 2022 9:12 PM

I think AH is gay, not bi, and was only with men for money.

by Anonymousreply 276May 20, 2022 9:24 PM

R276, I could see that but it’s not relevant to this trial. He seems to have whooped up on her a few times. Her article wasn’t defamation.

by Anonymousreply 277May 20, 2022 9:45 PM

He kept the Pirates job for two years after the op-ed, right? Was he hired for the Harry Potter movie afterwards too?

by Anonymousreply 278May 20, 2022 10:31 PM

No, R278. The Harry Potter movie came out two years before the article

by Anonymousreply 279May 20, 2022 10:56 PM

Wasn’t Johnny really skinny 2 years ago or so? I remember seeing threads on here where people were speculating he was ill. It’s when he was doing some film and had short Andy Warhol-color hair. I wonder if the fat is all from booze or if he just enjoys eating well.

by Anonymousreply 280May 20, 2022 11:08 PM

Thanks R279. I wasn't sure.

by Anonymousreply 281May 20, 2022 11:13 PM

Booze, age, too many double cheeseburger and fried chicken runs.

by Anonymousreply 282May 20, 2022 11:27 PM

^^enough about Amby the Heffa. What about JD?

by Anonymousreply 283May 20, 2022 11:48 PM

[quote]R268 You find Naomi Judd's suicide "fun," [R267], but this inane he said-she said is "much more about serious addiction and mental health issues than actual personalities"? Your idea of "fun" is highly dubious.

I’m not R267, but I find the Judd suicide fun because that mother/daughter duo was tacky as shit, even if they had a lot of fans (I guess.) I don’t know their music, just their image - and their endless string of “farewell” tours. Which in itself is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 284May 20, 2022 11:54 PM

Wow, what a searingly empathic bunch you are. Do shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 285May 21, 2022 12:00 AM

^^ well, I’m #TamAmber, so I have plenty of empathy.

by Anonymousreply 286May 21, 2022 12:04 AM

#TEAMamber

Tho TamAmber might make a nice screen name someday : )

by Anonymousreply 287May 21, 2022 12:06 AM

I’ve watched a few recaps but I can’t get interested in it either. Depp talks like he’s heavily medicated and Heard is auditioning for the lead in the Senior Play.

I’ve spent more time watching the four guys who do the Behavior Panel on YouTube. They have devoted at least three very long videos to the trial. All the jargon they use gets to be annoying and despite all their credentials, I wonder if body language is akin to handwriting analysis. They claim to be on neither side. Depp is channeling some of his movie characters. Heard is describing a lot of extraneous detail in her answers to deflect attention.

by Anonymousreply 288May 21, 2022 12:34 AM

Depp is obviously a hotheaded, drug-obsessed addict who ostensibly abused Heard; she is a vapid social climber who got in over her head by becoming involved with someone as troubled and volatile as him. Both of them are unlikable for different reasons. I don't doubt any of the accounts though of Depp being a raging drunk, and just because he didn't beat his other girlfriends doesn't mean he didn't beat Heard; you have to take into account the age difference between these two as well. She was in her early 20s and he was in his 50s. A relationship dynamic between two people with that large of an age gap is almost always going to be fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 289May 21, 2022 1:17 AM

Throw in impotence when you're married to a HPoA in her twenties and the rage would be incandescent.

by Anonymousreply 290May 21, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote]Who has the bigger dick, Johnny Depp or James Franco?

Amber

by Anonymousreply 291May 21, 2022 1:59 AM

Yes, R272, but Johnny didn't write an op-ed piece in the Washington Post portraying himself as the face of a domestic violence survivor and blaming Amber for being the problematic person in the relationship while pretending that he didn't play any part in what was in reality a mutually dysfunctional relationship, and he didn't work with the ACLU to publicize his victimhood and try to destroy her reputation while making himself an innocent victim fighting for the rights of other victims of domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 292May 21, 2022 2:08 AM

The ACLU and Children's Hospital will never get a dime out of Amber, other than what she already gave. She probably blew through most of that money actually having to pay rent or a mortgage, and now her attorneys and second PR firm.

She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 293May 21, 2022 2:40 AM

Amber made a curious statement during the trial regarding that, R290. She mentioned that when Depp was detoxing he wanted a lot of sex and she put real emphasis on it like she did when she talked about him drinking lots of tea. She then said that was unusual for him or wasn't like him. It did make me wonder if, due to the drugs, he struggled to get it up and they seldom had sex which, being a lesbian, I should imagine suited Amber just fine. I also thought she mentioned it purely to humiliate him publicly.

by Anonymousreply 294May 21, 2022 3:22 AM

R294 I caught that as well although I thought that she mentioned it in light of the drugs he was given during detox. Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 295May 21, 2022 3:37 AM

[quote]Wasn’t Johnny really skinny 2 years ago or so? I remember seeing threads on here where people were speculating he was ill. It’s when he was doing some film and had short Andy Warhol-color hair. I wonder if the fat is all from booze or if he just enjoys eating well.

Same for Amber. You can tell she’s gaining weight too, especially in her face.

by Anonymousreply 296May 21, 2022 3:38 AM

[quote]The ACLU and Children's Hospital will never get a dime out of Amber, other than what she already gave.

Then that will be one more thing hanging over her head that she will never be able to live down because she insisted over and over on the stand she intends to fulfill her pledge. We shall see (but not holding my breath).

by Anonymousreply 297May 21, 2022 3:41 AM

Cheating sick kids out of money is pretty low. As to Elon, they dated a year. I'm assuming he wants sex on the regular, but who knows? Maybe he's into pegging- she certainly could grab her trusty strap on.

by Anonymousreply 298May 21, 2022 4:15 AM

Depp is a violent drunk. Heard was young and dumb. I'm going with the latter to win.

by Anonymousreply 299May 21, 2022 4:23 AM

Amber may not be educated- I have no idea, but she's not dumb. She knew how to play the Hollywood game and was a quick learner.

by Anonymousreply 300May 21, 2022 4:49 AM

Abusers isolate their victims. Depp let Amber’s friends and family live in his dwellings, stay over his houses all the time. Amber was often out with them.

Meanwhile when she was under cross examination the nasty side came out. Was not hard to see through her then.

Then there is the matter of her going down to the lobby in the elevator in her nightgown and robe, barefooted to greet James Franco, cuddling on the way back to the penthouse, Johnny wasn’t home.

by Anonymousreply 301May 21, 2022 5:04 AM

[quote]R296 You can tell she’s gaining weight too, especially in her face.

Many actresses maintain different weights, depending on whether they’re working or not, as they generally photographer better (to the male gaze) when they’re skinny… and they also might have to do nude scenes. Sharon Stone (who’s tall) said she’s naturally a size 8, is a size 6 when working out to prepare for a role, then is a size 4 while actually shooting (which is just a matter of weeks or months.) Heard has not been filming, so she’s at a naturally higher weight.

[quote]R301 Abusers isolate their victims. Depp let Amber’s friends and family live in his dwellings, stay over his houses all the time.

All abusers do not act the same, just as all their victims do not react the same. Just because one expected aspect is missing from an abuser’s [italic]modus operandi [/italic]hardly means no abuse happens.

by Anonymousreply 302May 21, 2022 5:44 AM

Mechanic makes Amber sound like an entitled terror. The story of how she reacted to him mentioning knowing Dr David Kipper is strange though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 21, 2022 8:40 AM

Not all abusers isolate their victims. You've been saying this for days and it doesn't mean anything. Also all your talk about Amber sleeping around sounds like you think she deserved what she got for being a whore. It's just grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 304May 21, 2022 8:45 AM

I'm really taken aback by the fact that I had to ignore multiple people who were talking about how fun Naomi Judd's suicide was.

by Anonymousreply 305May 21, 2022 8:52 AM

[quote]Abusers isolate their victims.

Not every abuser keeps every victim under lock and key 24/7. I've known a number of abused women over the years, and every situation looked different. Often, he won't actually say things like, "You can't be friends with X person," but rather he'll become enraged if you decide to hang out with that person, or he'll make you feel ashamed about being friends with them, etc -- indeed, he;'ll manipulate a lot of situations so that you feel like you're the one making a certain decision for yourself, while he gets his desired outcome.

r301, you're doing what I mentioned in r98.

by Anonymousreply 306May 21, 2022 8:53 AM

R302/R304 = annoying Amber stan

by Anonymousreply 307May 21, 2022 10:50 AM

R59 You can't wear a ratty leopard housecoat on Dancing With The Stars, can you?

by Anonymousreply 308May 21, 2022 11:08 AM

All of you just SHUT UP about Amber! "She is a spokesperson for L'Oréal Paris and a human rights activist."

by Anonymousreply 309May 21, 2022 11:50 AM

There's a vast difference between a victim and a volunteer. Amber was a volunteer. (As was Johnny, but he didn't write the op-ed.)

by Anonymousreply 310May 21, 2022 11:55 AM

This Ellen Barkin testimony reminds me of...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 21, 2022 12:02 PM

...this Jerry Lewis interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 21, 2022 12:02 PM

Using Ellen Barkin as a character witness is like using OJ Simpson as a character witness.

by Anonymousreply 313May 21, 2022 12:15 PM

So, I take it Prime Time is over?

by Anonymousreply 314May 21, 2022 12:23 PM

I've only watched a few clips. She's very unlikeable on the stand. And I think Johnny is fairly likeable, on the stand and sitting at the desk with his coloring book or whatever.

But... if he's an extreme addict, how can he know exactly what he's done to her? Back in my rummy days, I'd get confused when I woke up after passing out about what I'd done the night before. And I never went to rehab - kept a job - etc., and I only drank alcohol, no drugs. So I assume his situation was worse.

BTW, is he sober and off the drugs now?

by Anonymousreply 315May 21, 2022 12:26 PM

[quote]So, I take it Prime Time is over?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Yes because actresses never lie about their age...weight...size. Kelly McGillis saying she was a size four still cracks me up. That woman is big n'meaty.

by Anonymousreply 317May 21, 2022 1:12 PM

I feel like dress sizes tell you nothing. They vary so much by brand, style, etc.

Height and weight, that's what reveals the truth.

by Anonymousreply 318May 21, 2022 1:14 PM

On this weird subject, a male lawyer asked Johnny - "You're a lot bigger than Amber, right?" And he said, "I wouldn't say that."

And she looked embarrassed, lol. But they do look a similar size, not that it matters - I realize men's arm strength is the key factor. And quicker reflexes and foot speed. Assuming they're not lying on the floor in their vomit, while their girlfriend is shitting the bed. Not sure if there's a differential at all in their case.

by Anonymousreply 319May 21, 2022 1:17 PM

Kelly McGillis was a size four. When she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 320May 21, 2022 3:19 PM

A good thread that highlights how shitty the reporting on this trial has been

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 21, 2022 3:34 PM

R267, the correct answer is ALWAYS the line of cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 322May 21, 2022 3:47 PM

[Quote]I think Johnny is fairly likeable, on the stand

If you're a Stan or a drug obsessed pill/booze/heroin mixologist he is. .

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Hi Amby.

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2022 4:20 PM

A sixty year old man. Coloring. That is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2022 4:46 PM

Coloring and eating gummi bears. This is what parents of toddlers use to keep them occupied and prevent them from "getting fussy."

by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2022 5:57 PM

R326- It reminds me of what the doctors use to call the brain damaged alcoholics. They were said to have "rot brain." Years of alcohol abuse literally causes irreversible damage to the brain and cognitive abilities. No one could abuse daily amounts of drugs along with alcohol and not be severely damaged by age 60. The same thing is happening to Wendy Williams. We can only get away with such abuse for a certain about of time. Then the abuse really begins to kick your ass quickly. I imagine living with JD must be similar to living with a child that you feel responsible for. Always in need of 24/7 observation least he overdose or accidentally set his home on fire. One drunken accident away from catastrophe. It must be absolutely depressing and exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2022 6:33 PM

R327, fortunately he pays people for that.

by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2022 7:02 PM

R327- He is very fortunate to be in a financial position to do so. Most like JD die alone and uncared for. They run off the people who care about them and try to help them. The rich truly do not live as we do.

by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2022 7:07 PM

R304

Not saying she deserved what she got. I don’t think she ‘got’ anything but showing what sort of character she really is and explains why Johnny was angry, who wouldn’t be? I don’t think he ever hit her and the police said there were no signs of injury, his security guards said the same thing.

A person who cheats is a person who lies.

by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2022 7:12 PM

R330, Johnny has been angry all his life and it has nothing to do with Amber.

This entire trial is a clown car of pointless accusations against Heard. “Oooh, she made me angry and use more drugs and drink more!” Says the guy who stole his mother’s “nerve pills” at the tender age of 10. Zero personal responsibility for his drug use or his actions.

“But my former girlfriends didn’t say that I beat them!” Really? You guys don’t know what NDAs are?

by Anonymousreply 331May 21, 2022 7:21 PM

Thanks for that r321

by Anonymousreply 332May 21, 2022 7:21 PM

That's a good link r321, thank you.

[quote]Depp was staying in another of their homes at the time. Why would Amber shit in the bed to get back at him if he wasn’t even sleeping there?

That's a good point, and I notice the Depp stans sometimes say "she's evil for doing it when she knew only the maid would see it and have to clean it up" but they never quite put it together that this would mean Johnny would never even see it, so why even do it?

It makes much more sense that Johnny was still mad about the fight, saw the dog pooped in the bed, then immediately accused several different humans of doing it because he was still angry. Really, when you find out he accused a bunch of different people of doing it, the whole thing just comes across as ludicrous.

There's photos of her injuries and there's metadata to prove when they were taken, and it's not believable to say she's just that good at using makeup to make bruises that convincing on multiple occasions.

by Anonymousreply 333May 21, 2022 7:24 PM

R331 The Harvey Weinstein/Maxwell trials showed that NDAs aren't ultimately legally enforceable. Plus they could just have.. said nothing instead of making a public denial that he was violent to them.

by Anonymousreply 334May 21, 2022 7:25 PM

Proving a case in court absolutely is hard, because there’s (rightly) the presumption of innocence for the accused. It’s not strange to me that witnesses or the accuser might have inconsistencies in their reports or memories- because memories fade with time and multiple people will see and remember things differently.

I was also listening to an expert on NPR who stated that over time our memories tend to reknit themselves in ways that make us look more favorable. It’s just a self preservation mechanism the brain does.

BUT anyway, it bugs me when lawyers harp on inconsistencies. Our whole impression of life is inconsistent.

by Anonymousreply 335May 21, 2022 7:25 PM

She joked about it on Instagram with her friends, R333. Do keep up. #dirtythirty

by Anonymousreply 336May 21, 2022 7:25 PM

R334, you think Paradis got $150 million to stay quiet when Johnny needs her? That’s not how any of this works.

by Anonymousreply 337May 21, 2022 7:27 PM

R337 She already got that 150m, she doesn't need to do anything more? But she still chose to.

by Anonymousreply 338May 21, 2022 7:29 PM

R338, and how do you know that Paradis isn’t contractually obligated to make positive statements about Depp?

Depp wants the public to believe that he had this perfect 14 year relationship with Paradis but called her the “French extortionist”?

If you believe even one word that this crackhead says, then you’re probably still waiting for Santa every Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 339May 21, 2022 7:35 PM

R339 NDAs aren't ultimately legally enforceable. I have never heard of a NDA obliging someone to make 'positive statements' either?

I doubt his relationship with Paradis was perfect but it's probably similar to what Barkin said - he was a drunk, an addict, trashed things but he didn't aim it at her.

by Anonymousreply 340May 21, 2022 7:38 PM

The metadata has proved that a lot of the photos taken were not taken when she claimed they had been, R333.

by Anonymousreply 341May 21, 2022 7:41 PM

R333 Does she have the metadata? There seems to be something going on there. First, she refuses to turn a lot of it over. Then, there are some inconsistencies with what is found. She testified in court that the abuse first started in 2013. She then sold a picture to TMZ of alleged abuse that was taken in 2012. When court was in session again, she had to walk back and say the abuse began in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 21, 2022 7:42 PM

People are posting out their asses. Johnny's exes all signed NDAs to cover up beatings?

Amber DID sign one and violated it with that OP Ed that she didn't even write. Too bad she can't go to jail, but her career is ruined just the same. Lying about donating to sick children, lying to Elon Musk.

No man will trust her, and no studio will hire her. OnlyFans is her future.

by Anonymousreply 343May 21, 2022 7:42 PM

I saw a video of the courtroom with these crazy fans waving to Johnny and him waving back. Un-be-fucking-lievable.

by Anonymousreply 344May 21, 2022 7:45 PM

It would be so funny if one of them started stalking him, and he had to take out a restraining order.

Would the rest turn on him like the thirsty, ravenous wilder-beasts they are?

by Anonymousreply 345May 21, 2022 7:49 PM

R345 No they wouldn't, but you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 346May 21, 2022 7:51 PM

Pity.

by Anonymousreply 347May 21, 2022 7:55 PM

Well idk about that. What happens after the trial? The magic connection and bond they have now formed with their love pirate? They will NOT be ignored, John.

by Anonymousreply 348May 21, 2022 8:08 PM

Someone must think of the alpacas! The alpacas, Johnny!

by Anonymousreply 349May 21, 2022 8:16 PM

R312 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 350May 21, 2022 9:51 PM

"All happy cunts are alike; each unhappy cunt is unhappy in their own way."

by Anonymousreply 351May 21, 2022 10:53 PM

About what did Amber lie to Elon?

by Anonymousreply 352May 21, 2022 11:19 PM

R223 I find Vasquez very off-putting and arrogant. She acts like a whiny, pompous, unprofessional cunt in the courtroom. I read an article the other day stating that Depp’s fans were outside the courthouse asking her if she and Johnny were dating, and she responded with a knowing smile and walked away. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fucking her to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 353May 22, 2022 5:44 AM

Total bullshit, R353.

by Anonymousreply 354May 22, 2022 5:48 AM

"Whiny," R353? Really? She's doing her job and she's been brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 355May 22, 2022 5:48 AM

Not whiny at all.

by Anonymousreply 356May 22, 2022 5:51 AM

R355 define brilliant? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 357May 22, 2022 6:04 AM

R353 She definitely seems performative. The way she’s screams “objection!” so often has me wondering if half the time she says it just to see if it will stick. I love when the judge overrules her objections.

by Anonymousreply 358May 22, 2022 6:59 AM

Does anyone know why there is never court on Fridays? Is that specific to this court case or is that all court cases?

by Anonymousreply 359May 22, 2022 7:00 AM

R358, she never screamed, and most of her objections were sustained.

by Anonymousreply 360May 22, 2022 7:01 AM

LOL now not only do we have JD stans, but now even his lawyer has stans!😂 Wow, people have sad lives.

by Anonymousreply 361May 22, 2022 7:04 AM

Like the sad life of R361, commenting on a gay gossip site in the wee hours? 😂

by Anonymousreply 362May 22, 2022 7:12 AM

All the while R361 pretends she's above it all? 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 363May 22, 2022 7:14 AM

The JD bots are talking to themselves again!😂

by Anonymousreply 364May 22, 2022 7:15 AM

No, talking directly to you, fool R364.

by Anonymousreply 365May 22, 2022 7:18 AM

R358 the other day Vasquez objected probably 50 times when Heard's lawyer was questioning her on the stand—admittedly, most of those questions were leading and most of the objections were rightly sustained, but I maintain that Vasquez was acting extremely dramatic and bitchy. Even if Heard's lawyer is fumbling and annoying, Vasquez's exaggerated behavior in response to it was not professional IMO. She was overreacting to the point that it made it appear as if she is personally invested.

by Anonymousreply 366May 22, 2022 7:22 AM

R366 And they way she and Johnny were giggling and whispering during Ellen Barkin’s video was immature and unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 367May 22, 2022 7:27 AM

[quote]the other day Vasquez objected probably 50 times when Heard's lawyer was questioning her on the stand

[quote]admittedly, most of those questions were leading and most of the objections were rightly sustained

Then she's doing her job.

by Anonymousreply 368May 22, 2022 7:28 AM

R368 you can "do your job" but still perform in an unprofessional manner. Her attitude in the courtroom is that of a cunty high school cheerleader, not a litigator who is taking her job seriously. Shrugging/rolling her eyes when annoyed with the defense, and giggling with her client about a witness's plastic surgery face on pre-recorded video is inappropriate. It is clear that she has let this "Johnny Depp's personal warrior" role go to her head—it's also clear that she is incapable of maintaining professional composure in the courtroom. She comes across as a catty, immature bitch—probably because she is.

by Anonymousreply 369May 22, 2022 7:36 AM

Many attorneys have a flair for the dramatic. That's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 370May 22, 2022 7:44 AM

I have unfortunately known a guy who cultivated "personal warriors" and I think describing the attorney as a "personal warrior" is spot on. This guy would claim victimhood constantly, and he'd carefully pay attention to who among his friends would respond or sympathize, and cultivated a little group of personal flying monkeys who got to where they felt their one true calling was defending this guy.

I would imagine that Depp does not keep anyone around him who doesn't idolize him. I often wonder if that is part of what happened with his relationship with Amber. She and her friends and relatives seem to have gotten tired of Johnny's antics and once he sensed that I'm sure there was some hostility and hard feelings.

by Anonymousreply 371May 22, 2022 8:10 AM

Eventually people turn away from junkies because their demand to overlook everything awful they play out. To sit and shut up about the inebriation. Especially when they are paying for everything. He wanted to be the older man with the younger hip wife. Well, his drug addict life ruined that. He can’t even get it up. He’s a long term mess. He moved out on Paradis because he was too awful to live with.

by Anonymousreply 372May 22, 2022 12:19 PM

Older/younger doesn't werk. It's so obviously an exchange of power (youth for money) and doesn't have the vulnerability required for a real relationship.

Yes, I know someone's going to say it's "done," but just because it's done doesn't mean it's healthy.

by Anonymousreply 373May 22, 2022 12:50 PM

If his brain hadn't been rotted with drink and drugs, he would have realized that the best response to a (potentially) defaming article from an ex would be to show up at parties, premiers, art galleries, etc with a new, beautifu, more age appropriate lady and/or one or more of his kids. Sober and clean cut.

"Abusive, me? Look at how stable I am. Look at how I am out and about with this lovely woman and my children who adore me. Draw your own conclusions as to the 'real me', darling!"

Doing the exact opposite was moronic.

by Anonymousreply 374May 22, 2022 1:47 PM

R359: The Court may be only in session 4 days a week to give the jurors a kind of break, so that they get at least one weekday free for their own personal use, since this trial is dragging on (and esp because it's so lurid and emotionally intense). It was set originally to last 5 weeks. 4-day Court would be a more normal thing in California, but this is VA.

by Anonymousreply 375May 22, 2022 1:59 PM

Yes, use your kids as props. That's the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 376May 22, 2022 2:00 PM

I don't take a woman who still dresses like she's in high school all that seriously. She looks like she's in high school, too. Heard's lawyer looks professional, as does the other lawyer or paralegal who sometimes is consulted by Vasquez.

by Anonymousreply 377May 22, 2022 3:24 PM

I feel that a long trial may benefit Depp because had Heard's side kept it short and simple, focusing on the one documented incident of hitting, we wouldn't be hearing about all of this other stuff that doesn't have evidence to back it up with - if it comes across that she's exaggerating or lying about at least some of it, I can imagine jurors questioning her credibility about any real violence.

The prosecutors in the Maxwell trial kept it short for a reason (trial was over in less than 4 weeks even though it could have been much much bigger given the sheer number of victims and incidents).

by Anonymousreply 378May 22, 2022 3:56 PM

Agree, R378. Soon he will have that coloring book full! My bet is he will acution off his 'art' to his loving fanbase to pay for the upcoming trials for when he sues all of his new nemeses and betrayers!

by Anonymousreply 379May 22, 2022 4:02 PM

Does someone have a list of the rent-free residents of the 5 penthouses?

by Anonymousreply 380May 22, 2022 4:08 PM

You clearly haven't been paying attention, R358 . Most of her objections were sustained..

by Anonymousreply 381May 22, 2022 5:21 PM

R353, I am sure Johnny can't wait for the trial to be over, so he can marry Camille and finally consummate the marriage by punching her in the face.

by Anonymousreply 382May 22, 2022 5:25 PM

Agree with R374 who should be an image coach for public- facing people.

by Anonymousreply 383May 22, 2022 5:26 PM

I wish someone would let me live for free in a penthouse.

by Anonymousreply 384May 22, 2022 5:29 PM

R384, hey, come live in my penthouse rent-free. I do get high all the time and might punch you in the face or penetrate you with a bottle, but you don't have to pay rent. I'll have you sign an NDA before you move in, just let me know when to expect you!

by Anonymousreply 385May 22, 2022 5:32 PM

You guys realize that the lawsuit is not happening to because we have to prove that Depp abused Heard, right?

It’s all about Depp’s claim that he was defamed in Howard’s Op-Ed, even though he already lost a lawsuit against The Sun in the UK. And they proudly and legally continue to call JD a wife beater.

by Anonymousreply 386May 22, 2022 5:45 PM

R386 Isn't it the same thing though? She claimed that he abused her, therefore he has to prove that he didn't?

by Anonymousreply 387May 22, 2022 5:49 PM

I'm with R378 - Heard and her lawyers have fucked this up so bad by making it so extensive. Had they focused solely on the headbutt, and the audio of him admitting to doing it, then they'd have won already. They may still, but the Depp team have a witness next week (Jennifer Howell, Whitney's former employer and friend) who is going to create further doubt about Heard's story, specifically about the staircase incident. Howell says Whitney told her that it was Amber who attacked Depp and nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs. By her report Whitney began staying with her because she was terrified of Amber.

Here's her declaration. The only person I feel sorry for in this shitshow is Whitney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 22, 2022 5:50 PM

Oops, I linked the wrong tweet above. Here's the actual declaration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 22, 2022 5:53 PM

Ellen Barkin is still my favorite. Johnny was drunk all the time, but she was up for multiple weekly booty calls and it was only a sexual relationship.

She was bitter as hell.

by Anonymousreply 390May 22, 2022 6:56 PM

^ She wasn’t bitter. Johnny ain’t that much of a prize.

by Anonymousreply 391May 22, 2022 7:22 PM

Ellen in her heyday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 22, 2022 7:29 PM

R390, a site with threads like “Today I fucked a hobo” should really not be shit talking an attractive woman like Barkin. Plus, she still has all her teeth unlike Depp with his rancid dumpsite face hole.

by Anonymousreply 393May 22, 2022 7:39 PM

I think Barkin is a generally sour person. She probably also don’t want to testify but did it because she thought it was the right thing to do and maybe wanted the press. So she came into the situation grouchy+…but I don’t think she then or now had any illusions about Depp and their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 394May 22, 2022 7:42 PM

She’s not grouchy, she’s just a New Yorker.

by Anonymousreply 395May 22, 2022 7:47 PM

[quote]Her attitude in the courtroom is that of a cunty high school cheerleader

[quote]She comes across as a catty, immature bitch—probably because she is.

Then she should become a DL fave.

by Anonymousreply 396May 22, 2022 8:02 PM

I would be harping on the fact that we are all here because Johnny Depp is suing my client if I were her lawyers. I think that is getting lost in the shuffle. I would've started everyone's testimony with something like "I know most of us do not want to be here today but as you know, JD is suing my client so thank you for testifying today..."

by Anonymousreply 397May 22, 2022 8:14 PM

Is Heard one of the recipients of the Weinstein “scholarship“ for advancement in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 398May 22, 2022 8:15 PM

Did Vanessa Paradis dump Johnny or did he dump her? She was definitely good for him. I know he cheated but I thought the French have a philosophical view of extra-marital affairs. I was never his biggest fan but I thought he was great in Ed Wood and decent in Donny Brasco and Blow. It is too bad he idolized Hunter S. Thompson and a lifestyle of debauchery.

by Anonymousreply 399May 22, 2022 8:20 PM

Ellen Barkin fucked and married sketchy Ron Perelman, who was always ugly. Made a quick $50 million. She still looks like a waitress from Katz Deli.

And if she wasn't servicing Johnny, he woyld have found another hole.

by Anonymousreply 400May 22, 2022 8:24 PM

It's got to frauen making comments about Camille Vasquez' outfits, especially the white pantsuit. How is a pantsuit not acceptable? It's not like she was wearing a cocktail dress. Women are the worst judging each other.

Brilliant choice- white represents purity.

by Anonymousreply 401May 22, 2022 8:40 PM

Ellen Barkin wasn’t classically beautiful like Heard, but she was very sexy, had a great body, and was an interesting, forthright person. I can see her with Depp - especially as he sees himself as so “real” and “deep.”

by Anonymousreply 402May 22, 2022 8:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 22, 2022 9:12 PM

Wow, a tweet with 438 likes 😂. Must be posted by the bumbling AH attorney that can't operate a microphone.

by Anonymousreply 404May 22, 2022 9:45 PM

R390 Don’t forget she said the friendship lasted for a span of 10 years!

by Anonymousreply 405May 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Depp is so crude. Grow up, man.

by Anonymousreply 406May 22, 2022 11:54 PM

CourtTV: Heard's team will be calling Depp as a witness on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 407May 23, 2022 12:22 AM

R404, you do realize that this is not a popularity contest, right? It doesn’t matter if an account has 4 or 4 million followers when it comes to truth.

Trump had 60 million followers, but as we all know he has never met a lie he hasn’t told yet.

by Anonymousreply 408May 23, 2022 12:30 AM

Who is testifying tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 409May 23, 2022 12:54 AM

R408, I agree but that was a cherry-picked tweet that didn't offer anything new by either side.

by Anonymousreply 410May 23, 2022 1:12 AM

It’s absolutely ridiculous that the OP started a thread for this stupid question.

by Anonymousreply 411May 23, 2022 1:18 AM

Jim NEVER eats fish at home.

by Anonymousreply 412May 23, 2022 1:26 AM

I blame the judge for how long this trial is taking. The judge knows a lot in advance: the witness lists (who each party wants to call as witnesses), how many exhibits, etc. There's a lot, before trial, that a judge can decide. She could have told each party: this is cumulative (repetitive of other evidence you're presenting), this is not relevant, etc. The judge can tell each party how long they have for opening statements and closing arguments as well. All of that can be done before hauling in a jury.

I think it's up to the judge, how many days per week they want to conduct the trial. I've seen 3 days per week.

I never knew that Ellen Barkin & Johnny Depp "dated" when he was around 35 and she was around 45. Yes, it sounds like strictly booty calls. He came to her house or she came to his house. She said he was drunk all the time. That says something about her (Barkin) as well.

by Anonymousreply 413May 23, 2022 1:45 AM

The judge did give time limits, I don't remember the exact amount left for each side.

by Anonymousreply 414May 23, 2022 1:50 AM

It has to suck to be these jurors. Week after week of testimony attesting to two very fucked up individuals who are neither victims and should be embarrassed. Johnny started the lawsuits, but Amber started it off with trying to portray herself as a #MeToo victim. I predict neither one will have a career when this is over--Johnny because he can't remain sober enough to be reliable in any acting role, and Amber had troubles with drugs on set dating back to her first movie. One of her old costars outed her.

by Anonymousreply 415May 23, 2022 1:56 AM

I agree, r415.

The media is setting this entire thing up to be like Johnny is going to have the BIGGEST comeback in the history of comebacks. Maybe he'll get a strreaming show, but that's about it. This dude is a drunk/junkie and that is the simple truth.

Amber is finished. She better hope she hooks up with a rich bitch/dude ASAP, cuz she's gonna need the money.

by Anonymousreply 416May 23, 2022 2:01 AM

Speculation on why Heard's team is calling Depp? I've seen a lawyer say that they'll be asking him questions but his team will object to most of them. It seems to be a ploy to try to portray him as hiding things and not answering questions but I've seen another lawyer say that it's a gamble because juries don't like it. I'm not a lawyer though so I don't really understand these things.

by Anonymousreply 417May 23, 2022 2:24 AM

r417 While Johnny's team was doing the "thou doth protest too much!" line of reasoning for the turd in the bed being Amber, Amber's team now wants to try the "whomever smelt it, dealt it" line of reasoning to put the accusation back to Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 418May 23, 2022 2:29 AM

R418 I don't understand what you mean?

by Anonymousreply 419May 23, 2022 2:40 AM

r419 My point was that it will be something inane that will not change that both of these people should just go home in embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 420May 23, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote] Speculation on why Heard's team is calling Depp?

Heard's attorneys already had a chance to cross-examine Depp heavily. However, the scope of cross-exam is usually limited to the scope of direct exam. Direct exam would be the questions that Depp's attorney's asked him & Depp's responses.

So, I guess Heard's attorneys have new subject matter that they want to be able to ask Depp questions about on direct (for Heard's case).

by Anonymousreply 421May 23, 2022 2:49 AM

[quote]Amber is finished. She better hope she hooks up with a rich bitch/dude ASAP, cuz she's gonna need the money.

I think AH is completely gay and has only been with men for money and connections.

Maybe she can hookup with Rosie O?

by Anonymousreply 422May 23, 2022 2:51 AM

Rosie would be great. She loves kids and the booze.

by Anonymousreply 423May 23, 2022 2:58 AM

I really should be watching my kid, but I’ll just turn him over a couple more hours tomorrow to counter that crib head. For now…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 23, 2022 3:03 AM

The Daily Fail had an article about Eve Barlow. The headline was "The Scottish GP's daughter who has become Amber Heard's special friend in her libel case against Johnny Depp".

Eve Barlow is her new gf or?

by Anonymousreply 425May 23, 2022 3:10 AM

Amber seems to have a lot of “special friends,” doesn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 426May 23, 2022 3:14 AM

One of Amber's "friends" was thrown out of court for texting.

by Anonymousreply 427May 23, 2022 3:35 AM

R422 her sister Whitney is the one who seems like a full-fledged bulldyke to me. I know they were raised on a ranch, so maybe it's that they're a little bit "country", but I think Amber's sister seems way gayer than she does.

by Anonymousreply 428May 23, 2022 3:47 AM

Eve Barlow is one of the biggest cunts on Twitter. Rabid Zionist but that’s mostly a grift—what keeps her paid. Her utter devotion to Heard is embarrassing to behold.

by Anonymousreply 429May 23, 2022 3:47 AM

[quote]r428 her sister Whitney is the one who seems like a full-fledged bulldyke to me.

She’s married to a man and they have two children. For what it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 430May 23, 2022 3:58 AM

Insane fans are already queuing outside of court. At 9:30pm. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 431May 23, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote]I would be harping on the fact that we are all here because Johnny Depp is suing my client if I were her lawyers. I think that is getting lost in the shuffle. I would've started everyone's testimony with something like "I know most of us do not want to be here today but as you know, JD is suing my client so thank you for testifying today..."

Do you think the jury doesn't know who filed this lawsuit and why? The defense attorney repeating this over and over would likely irritate them and make the attorney unlikable. Jurors don't want to be treated like children (or idiots).

by Anonymousreply 432May 23, 2022 4:17 AM

Really people? We’ve seen this movie before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 23, 2022 4:50 AM

^ R433

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434May 23, 2022 4:55 AM

Anyone remotely familiar with NYT V. Sullivan know the chances of proving “actual malice” .let alone damages with celebrities is not an easy feat. I’d lean towards Johnny trying to pull the mask off, chances of anything else are questionable.

by Anonymousreply 435May 23, 2022 5:04 AM

If you’ve ever actually dated somebody with BPT, not the online quiz diagnosis, but the actual thing it’s fucking terrifying. I’m not saying Johnny is a great guy, but people are shades of grey. When you get involved with a shapeshifter like this you’re the first to usually know, and it’s already too late. They can fool everyone until it all falls apart, then they usually find a new mark leaving a wake of damage. It’s like your worse nightmare notched up to 20.

by Anonymousreply 436May 23, 2022 5:17 AM

^BPD

by Anonymousreply 437May 23, 2022 5:18 AM

I think James Franco was a producer on some of Heard’s films so the fact that he’s also hot made sleeping her way in a likely and an attractive arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 438May 23, 2022 5:24 AM

* I should clarify, untreated BPD, people who get help are a different matter.

by Anonymousreply 439May 23, 2022 5:26 AM

R436 cont

From small things like mimicking your movements, copying your clothes, music, hobbies to irrational fears of abandonment, overly ingratiating themselves to your family and friends and seeming like the perfect person to the outside world. Only the reality is you get about five suicide calls a week, they obsessively watch your movements, break into your phones and emails, to going to such extremes as telling you they got gangbanged by multiple people and probably gave you HIV so they can spend the two weeks (16 years ago) waiting with you for results only to tell you right as you get up to meet the nurse “you’ll be fine.” I wouldn’t wish that on my worse enemy.

by Anonymousreply 440May 23, 2022 5:41 AM

Ellen Barkin is something else, I give her credit for speaking up.

by Anonymousreply 441May 23, 2022 5:42 AM

Depp did all of that, r440??

He has physicians!

by Anonymousreply 442May 23, 2022 5:43 AM

My hot take is that both of them are borderlines. And I say this with compassion. It goes with the territory of growing up with abusive parents. It's not Amber or Johnny's fault that they have developmental trauma. But by a certain age, it becomes apparent to most wounded people that they are, in fact, deeply wounded. And it's usually not a mystery as to how and and why. And from that point on, it's one's own responsibility to mitigate collateral damage and pain, and to seek help.

by Anonymousreply 443May 23, 2022 6:07 AM

Actually, on second thought, let's take the label "borderline" off the table and just call it C-PTSD or developmental trauma. It's a terrible thing to reckon with, but reckon one must. There is no simply way to sustain healthy relationships with unexamined childhood trauma in the mix. , There is also no way to self-manage C-PTSD. Until you seek qualified, competent outside help, you WILL suffer terribly, you WILL self-medicate with substances, and your inner AND outer life WILL be completely unmanageable.

I feel incredibly sad for both of them. But, like....stop blaming others and deal with your shit.

by Anonymousreply 444May 23, 2022 6:13 AM

R443

Hard part with diagnosing Johnny with any, outright, cluster B’s are his addictions. You need a year sobriety minimum. I’m not disagreeing with possible narcissistic personality, but it’s impossible without clarity. I’m sorry about your family ☹️

by Anonymousreply 445May 23, 2022 6:15 AM

R444

Whom are you implying C-PTSD? I’ve worked with a lot of vets and men with childhood sexual abuse that would be textbook, but manipulative behavior (outside of deflection) is rare and usually a sign of comorbidity.

by Anonymousreply 446May 23, 2022 6:27 AM

R446 Interesting. I have developmental trauma. I think I had more manipulative behaviors when I was in my teens and early 20s but once I sought help, I grew out of those behaviors. Since then, I've mainly just grappled with anxiety. Attachment stuff. I am not a narcissist because I empathize deeply with others' struggles, and I would rather die than put myself first or invalidate someone's feelings.

I'm so mindful of my stuff that I can drive myself crazy analyzing my behaviors in relationships. I do think that sometimes, my irritation or frustration with a partner is off-base, but other times it is completely valid. But because I can never be 100% confident that what I am feeling is "normal" or "the wound talking," I tend to err on the side of apologizing for things that probably were validly-voiced grievances. Disappointments arise in all relationships, and must be addressed. I just have no idea sometimes if I'm doing it right, and the idea of erroneously complaining about a perceived slight fills me with dread.

I just try to abide by the edict "Do No Harm" and do my best.

I feel sad for people who are demonized for acting out their traumas. But it also can't be excused or go unaddressed.

by Anonymousreply 447May 23, 2022 6:32 AM

R446 Sorry. To answer your question, it would seem to me that Johnny and Amber both suffer from C-PTSD and from your insight it would seem there are co-morbid issues. And hardcore substance abuse just muddies the waters further. But essentially, it all comes down to fight, flight, freeze and fawn.

by Anonymousreply 448May 23, 2022 6:35 AM

Steven Crowley who was in a movie with Amber back in 2008 (he played her gay best friend in the movie) has given an interview.

-says that she was closeted at the time and introduced Tasya to him as her 'best friend' but Tasya had Amber's name tattooed on her (lol). Later she told him that Tasya was her gf and that they were going to get married in Canada.

-says that she perjured herself on the stand when she said she hadn't used cocaine since she was 18 because he'd witnessed her use it (she'd have been 22 in 2008). Says that she got upset when production was supposedly going to start drug testing.

-says she would bring up Lindsay Lohan a lot and that she lost Mean Girls to Lohan.

-says that one-on-one she is absolutely charming, intelligent, funny, can be well-informed, makes you feel like the only person.

-says that she really did read a lot. Ayn Rand especially, highlighting, etc.

-says that he saw that her apartment was seriously trashed with broken things etc.. asked her what happened and that she said that she and Tasya got into a fight because Tasya found out about Amber taking home a female stripper from the local strip club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 23, 2022 6:48 AM

R447

Normal relationship are an oxymoron. I’m deeply sorry to hear that man, you sound like you have a good understanding of the complexities. I would venture to say 90% of this board are part of the island of misfit toys,

R448

I’m going to rewatch the video tomorrow with your observations

by Anonymousreply 450May 23, 2022 6:50 AM

R450 Thank you, I appreciate your words. And yes, I feel VERY comfortable on this here forum, lol.

by Anonymousreply 451May 23, 2022 6:54 AM

^^^ R447 ^^^

by Anonymousreply 452May 23, 2022 6:54 AM

This thread has been ruined by fucked up GASHES. Don't you bitches have a forum for yourselves?

by Anonymousreply 453May 23, 2022 9:04 AM

R449 the Crowley stuff is interesting but the guy that runs Popcorned Planet seems like a real weirdo. He’s rabid about this case

by Anonymousreply 454May 23, 2022 9:57 AM

One more thing on Crowley: according to him she lied at least three times during her testimony: about self harming (he saw marks on her arms during rehearsals), about the relationship with Tasya being perfect, and about cocaine.

He described her as having a magical quality: charming, alluring, fun to be around. It sounds like they fucked. He would later become friends with Whitney who he described as a “wounded dog” but a very nice person.

by Anonymousreply 455May 23, 2022 11:37 AM

Are they back at 9:00?

by Anonymousreply 456May 23, 2022 12:09 PM

This judge should have NEVER allowed cameras into this trial. It is just a fucking circus, a media orgy of pathetic, entitled, acting out by 2 spoiled rich babies and their lawyers. The system of justice in this country is being degraded all day long, right before our eyes and with our avid participation. I don't know what the law is in VA about this, but usually judges have pretty wide discretion in limiting live, in-court reporting on trials. This is just a month-long, tabloid orgy.

by Anonymousreply 457May 23, 2022 12:15 PM

R457, I’m glad they allowed cameras into the court room per Depp’s request. Now I know that he’s nothing more than a druggie and abuser and not the friendly neighborhood pirate from the Disney movies. It’s also good to know that Paul Bettany is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 458May 23, 2022 12:36 PM

When this story broke I totally hated Amber, thought she was blindsiding Johnny.

Now that everyone is jumping in to hate on her, it seems like overkill. Johnny is fucked up too and there's enough evidence to see she was physically hurt by him. Whether or not she hit him back or stood up for herself or wouldn't leave him, or was horrible herself.

Fuck them, fuck you, and fuck this trial. Johnny Depp is fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 459May 23, 2022 12:58 PM

So Jennifer Connelly is still married to Bettany? Must be great for their children to have an addict for a daddy. I am now convinced eighty percent of all "stars" are just messed up addicts .

by Anonymousreply 460May 23, 2022 1:07 PM

R460, yes, and when she launched her Instagram as part of promotion of Top Gun 2 he was in the comments all “😍😍😍.”

by Anonymousreply 461May 23, 2022 1:37 PM

Why is Jennifer Connelly married to that guy? She's a nice girl from Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 462May 23, 2022 1:41 PM

R459, I mean since Johnny Depp is now claiming that he was the victim, I don't hear anyone asking him why he didn't leave? Heard gets asked the question all the time.

by Anonymousreply 463May 23, 2022 2:32 PM

Today’s shrink won’t be taking any guff!

by Anonymousreply 464May 23, 2022 2:58 PM

The trauma shrink WILL NOT be absorbing Depp’s lawyers bullshit bullying. Hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 465May 23, 2022 3:01 PM

Dr. Spiegel is basically explaining that Johnny's brain is mush which is why it takes him forever to answer simple questions on the stand.

by Anonymousreply 466May 23, 2022 3:04 PM

This Dr too Christopher Lloyd-ish. Does he NOT own a comb?

by Anonymousreply 467May 23, 2022 3:50 PM

Did this guy evaluate Depp?

by Anonymousreply 468May 23, 2022 4:17 PM

I LOVE how this guy is trying to mess with Depp's lawyer

by Anonymousreply 469May 23, 2022 4:22 PM

R467, I think he is very much, very self-consciously, a “character.” Messy hair is part of the shtick.

by Anonymousreply 470May 23, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] yes, and when she launched her Instagram as part of promotion of Top Gun 2 he was in the comments all

She has had an IG for many years - she started it when she was doing commercials for someone - maybe LV or some make-up company. Though IIRC it was mostly personal pics. Is this a new account? I remember being surprised she had started one back then.

by Anonymousreply 471May 23, 2022 4:33 PM

R468, Depp refused to be evaluated for this trial. Make of that what you want.

by Anonymousreply 472May 23, 2022 4:41 PM

This doctor is a narcissist himself and a quack. Trying to out lawyer the lawyers? This is not good for Heard’s team and you are, in the professional words of the doc, an idiot if you think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 473May 23, 2022 4:42 PM

Yikes this Heard expert-witness hired-gun is a total failure and embarrassment. Awful. Straws.

by Anonymousreply 474May 23, 2022 4:43 PM

Did Amber have a choice to be evaluated? If it were me I wouldn't choose to be, a psych can find *something* wrong with you (there is with everyone in some way imo).

by Anonymousreply 475May 23, 2022 4:43 PM

This guy is a riot. He's driving Depp's lawyers (and therefore his fanboys) insane. Yes, your little abusive, drug-addled pirate boy is a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 476May 23, 2022 4:46 PM

[quote]This guy is a riot. He's driving Depp's lawyers (and therefore his fanboys) insane.

Amber Stans are the insane ones if you honestly think this asshole’s testimony is helping her.

by Anonymousreply 477May 23, 2022 4:51 PM

R477, Spiegel provided excellent testimony. It's not his fault that Depp's lawyers aren't asking any real questions. Wtf does Marlon Brando have to do with this trial? All Depp's team does is to try to discredit every witness and everything that's being said because Johnny Depp is an addict and abusive.

Depp's demeanor reminds me so much of Trump, they could be brothers.

by Anonymousreply 478May 23, 2022 4:55 PM

R477, don't like Amber either. Never said I did. But, his fanboys getting up in arms and his lawyer being so frustrated is hilarious. That sarcastic "Willy Wonka" question Depp's lawyer just asked made the lawyer look like a childish idiot which means this witness is getting to him. Why are Depp's lawyers all so childish with the eye rolling and sighing like teenage girls?

by Anonymousreply 479May 23, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote] Why are Depp's lawyers all so childish with the eye rolling and sighing like teenage girls

Because she wants to swallow his pirate sword.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 23, 2022 5:00 PM

R479, because they have all forgotten that they're actual lawyers and they're playing shit up for the Depp Twitter fanbase. Just like that dreadful Vasquez woman who sounds like a jilted girlfriend with her aggressive line of questioning. It's one thing to up the antics when you're trying to make a point, but everything she says sounds like a personal insult.

by Anonymousreply 481May 23, 2022 5:01 PM

R480, even the male lawyer talking now did the eye rolling and sighing. It's just weird. Her lawyers seem bumbling but his seem like high school mean girls, even the male ones.

by Anonymousreply 482May 23, 2022 5:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483May 23, 2022 5:04 PM

The witness was all of us during that Willie Wonka question.

Did Depp’s people think it was a gotcha?

by Anonymousreply 484May 23, 2022 5:04 PM

Here is an example of a johnny depp bot account who is now being paid to smear Brad pitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 23, 2022 5:11 PM

Amber Stans are delusional. That testimony was bot good for her and she is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 486May 23, 2022 5:19 PM

Picking his nose in court today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487May 23, 2022 5:20 PM

Definite nostril penetration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 23, 2022 5:23 PM

R486, wtf are Amber stans? You do realize that most of us on here are not 15 years old with celebrity posters on our bedroom walls.

Dr. Spiegel’s testimony was “not good for Amber”? How? A professional basically describing Johnny’s personality as someone who would be likely to engage in IPV was somehow not good for the victim? Did you get into Johnny’s drug stash?

by Anonymousreply 489May 23, 2022 5:25 PM

Just because a lot of us don’t buy Johnny Depp’s decades-in-the-making delusions, that doesn’t make us Amber stans.

There are legitimate reasons to find him ridiculous that have nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 490May 23, 2022 5:42 PM

Stans can be any age.

by Anonymousreply 491May 23, 2022 5:42 PM

Who's the next witness?

by Anonymousreply 492May 23, 2022 5:44 PM

Amber has been wearing a lot of suits. The sexy lesbian look.

by Anonymousreply 493May 23, 2022 5:44 PM

She's gotta be on the hunt for her next female victim.

by Anonymousreply 494May 23, 2022 5:47 PM

Stanford Law’s Michele Dauber:

[quote] The expert psychiatrist in the #DeppHeardTrial just blurted out that the entire trial is just more abuse. Depp's team objected to that cat being out of the bag. Apparently they don't want the jury to find out that they are unwitting pawns of further abuse. #IStandWithAmberHeard

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

[quote] I guess Depp's Orange County dream team, when evidence they don't like is coming in, just shouts "objection" without even saying the basis of the objection. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495May 23, 2022 5:52 PM

[quote]the entire trial is just more abuse.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

by Anonymousreply 496May 23, 2022 5:55 PM

How am I supposed to seriously consider Depp’s claim that he’s the DV victim when he keeps laughing during testimony that talks about DV or IPV?

How is any of this funny to an actual abuse victim? I don’t see Heard laughing during the trial.

by Anonymousreply 497May 23, 2022 5:57 PM

An actual expert just said that Heard did not have any of the mental disorders that Depp's non board certified "experts" claimed. Jack Sparrow, that ship is sinking fast.

by Anonymousreply 498May 23, 2022 6:08 PM

R498 Shannon Curry is also an expert and this one says that Depp is a narcissist even though he hadn't evaluated Depp. Isn't that a big psych no no?

by Anonymousreply 499May 23, 2022 6:12 PM

R499, Curry is not board certified. Dr. Spiegel did not diagnose Depp with narcissistic personality disorder, he stated that he meets the criteria based on narcissistic traits. You know, Depp could have agreed to the psych eval and we could have had an actual diagnosis.

I wish Rotterman would do the cross examinations instead of the lady lawyer, she's just not that good at those.

by Anonymousreply 500May 23, 2022 6:17 PM

That's Rotterborn, not Rotterman.

by Anonymousreply 501May 23, 2022 6:17 PM

If Depp is a narcissist he'd have to be a 'covert' one? He doesn't need people to tell him all the time how great he is or constantly go on about it a la Trump.

by Anonymousreply 502May 23, 2022 6:21 PM

R502, are you watching the trial? Depp is a huge narcissist. Who the hell walks into their agency and demands $20 million? He surrounds himself with people who adore him and tell him that he's great all the time. Look at his witnesses.

He's definitely Trump 2.0. Trump had a much better public image while his appearances were scripted and controlled, but once he became president, he completely dropped his mask.

by Anonymousreply 503May 23, 2022 6:25 PM

I love Dr. Spiegel. Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 504May 23, 2022 6:29 PM

Depp has created alllll this chaos and drama. If only he could OD the last day of trial.

by Anonymousreply 505May 23, 2022 6:30 PM

I’m watching Spiegel right now and he’s doing a great job describing why exactly Depp is a broken down drug addict and drunk.

by Anonymousreply 506May 23, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]wtf are Amber stans? You do realize that most of us on here are not 15 years old with celebrity posters on our bedroom walls.

The fact that this is your response tells me you re definitely a Stan. You sound like Trump pretending not to know what a burner phone is.

by Anonymousreply 507May 23, 2022 6:51 PM

Who’s the woman testifying now?

by Anonymousreply 508May 23, 2022 7:00 PM

R508 Kathryn Arnold, an entertainment industry consultant and expert, with over 20 years in the business.

Also, it's being reported that Depp will no longer take the stand. Looks like Amber's team heard all the bad reviews of that choice...

by Anonymousreply 509May 23, 2022 7:02 PM

Thanks, R509!

by Anonymousreply 510May 23, 2022 7:08 PM

This thread is already becoming slow to load for me

by Anonymousreply 511May 23, 2022 7:20 PM

Why isn’t JD going to take the stand?

by Anonymousreply 512May 23, 2022 7:31 PM

I’m *obsessed* with Kathryn Arnold. Rich, leathery old broad with age-inappropriately long hair, smart as a whip. The Depp crazies HATE her testimony.

by Anonymousreply 513May 23, 2022 7:46 PM

If all of this hadn't happened, she probably would have had a decent career. She certainly is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 514May 23, 2022 7:48 PM

R512, I believe Amber's lawyers said something to the effect of not wanting to listen to stories about Betty Sue anymore. No, just kidding, they don't need him to testify again after he was useless during his first testimony.

by Anonymousreply 515May 23, 2022 7:49 PM

I’m assuming Kate Miss is going to deny that Depp was ever violent to her. I’m confused why she’s testifying here but not in the UK trial, because AH brought her up there too.

by Anonymousreply 516May 23, 2022 7:51 PM

R514, I agree. AH is a hot bitch and a very competent actress. Fairly versatile, too—believable in action films.

by Anonymousreply 517May 23, 2022 7:52 PM

R516, they used to call Kate Moss "The Tank" because of how much she could drink and the amount of drugs she was able to take without falling off her chair. Whatever she says, she's just a crackhead like Johnny and they like to lie.

by Anonymousreply 518May 23, 2022 7:53 PM

R458 - how was Bettany brought up in the trial? Is he a using buddy of Depp's? I read a number of years ago, probably here on DL, that he was emotionally abusive to Connley. Can't remember specifics. Sounds like he and Depp would hit it off.

by Anonymousreply 519May 23, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote] That's Rotterborn, not Rotterman.

Actually it’s even better than that- it’s ROTTENBORN.

by Anonymousreply 520May 23, 2022 7:58 PM

R518 So Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis also are lying when they say that Depp wasn't violent towards them? I don't quite get your logic. Even Ellen Barkin didn't say that he was directly violent towards her.

by Anonymousreply 521May 23, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote] Depp has created alllll this chaos and drama. If only he could OD the last day of trial.

This ain’t a Lifetime movie, r509.

But if it were, Kevin James for Johnny and Jamie Lynn Spears for Amber.

by Anonymousreply 522May 23, 2022 8:02 PM

Thank you, R515!

by Anonymousreply 523May 23, 2022 8:12 PM

I'll be the young sexy super hot young defence lawyer, r522. Did I say Young?

by Anonymousreply 524May 23, 2022 8:21 PM

I will play the Alpacas brought to court by Depp's stan every day.

by Anonymousreply 525May 23, 2022 8:26 PM

The longer it goes on, the worse Depp looks.

by Anonymousreply 526May 23, 2022 8:33 PM

R521, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but a drug addict who blacks out and has rage issues will most likely always be abusive in all of his relationships.

by Anonymousreply 527May 23, 2022 8:39 PM

Amber Heard, A Star Is Born! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 528May 23, 2022 8:41 PM

R527 You say 'all' yet 3 people in his most significant relationships are saying that he wasn't abusive to them. Only Amber says he was. Yes, Amber may be right that he was abusive to them but I don't quite understand why you are assuming that Paradis/Moss/Ryder are lying when you say that he was abusive to everyone he was in a relationship was? That doesn't make sense to me and makes me think you're a stan.

by Anonymousreply 529May 23, 2022 8:45 PM

Ugh, so many stupid typos. Hopefully you can get what I was saying.

by Anonymousreply 530May 23, 2022 8:47 PM

R519, Bettany's name came up during the UK trial and a text exchange between him and Depp.

Johnny Depp: "Let’s burn Amber!!!"

Bettany: "I’m not sure we should burn Amber. She is delightful company and pleasing on the eye. We could of course do the English course of action and perform a drowning test. Thoughts? You have a swimming pool."

Depp: "Let's drown her before we burn her!!! I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she's dead."

Bettany also said about Depp in a statement: “Known Johnny Depp for years and through several relationships. He's the sweetest, kindest, gentlest man that I've ever known." You can't make this shit up. The guy who wants to rape his wife's burnt corpse is the sweetest and gentlest man on the planet per Bettany, which is why I presume that this is how Bettany treats his own wife.

by Anonymousreply 531May 23, 2022 8:47 PM

R529, Depp got his personal assistant to buy illegal drugs for him in Australia based on his own testimony. Narcissistic people like Depp will look for vulnerable people and partners that they can exploit and use however they like.

Kate Moss was just as bad as Depp. I am sure that he has a load of stuff on her that could be damaging to her reputation, and she wouldn't want to come out.

Vanessa Paradis has 2 children with him and got $150 million after they separated. It is not unusual for Hollywood divorce or partnership settlements as in Vanessa's case to include a long list of responsibilities when it comes to PR as well as NDAs. It would not be in her interest to violate her settlement contract or come out against her children's father to further damage his image. Look at what his "fans" and bots are doing to Amber Heard. Do you think that Vaness would want to experience the same wrath of his fans and Depp himself? Depp would try to destroy her just as he is trying to destroy Heard now.

by Anonymousreply 532May 23, 2022 8:56 PM

I'm following this trial on and off r512 so take this with a big grain of salt. My sense is JD has too much to answer for now that trial has progressed beyond the initial "southern gentleman" persona stage which characterized first part of trial. I dunno. Plus his 'mental state' - maybe his side is concerned about DP veering off "script", off "emotional scale", and not benefitting their cause. Or case.

Again, my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 533May 23, 2022 8:59 PM

R533 JD isn't taking the stand now because Amber and her idiotic team have now heard all the negativity about it from pro lawyers. If he took the stand it would be mostly his team objecting to all the questions. Eating into time. It would not be popular with the jury. Etc. V. unlikely to be good for Amber's team.

by Anonymousreply 534May 23, 2022 9:01 PM

I'm obsessed with this Heard witness

by Anonymousreply 535May 23, 2022 9:04 PM

R535, she's really great.

by Anonymousreply 536May 23, 2022 9:06 PM

Nobody knows Alice Eve! This stupid lawyer is just pulling random shit out of his ass at this point.

by Anonymousreply 537May 23, 2022 9:10 PM

Again, not following this trial closely, but gawd Depp's defence is clawing today, grasping for a toehold. Really bad - from where I'm looking. Llike trying to get under psychiatrist's skin, trying to rattle osteopath. And not doing it very deftly. Air of desperation from Depp side. That's just my sense.

by Anonymousreply 538May 23, 2022 9:14 PM

[quote]So Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis also are lying when they say that Depp wasn't violent towards them? I don't quite get your logic. Even Ellen Barkin didn't say that he was directly violent towards her.

R521 you can’t reason with the deranged lesbians and blue haired sjw fraus of DL. Anybody who has a vag is innocent and telling nothing but the truth.

by Anonymousreply 539May 23, 2022 9:19 PM

The lawyer questioning Arnold sucks. He’s also somewhat taken with Arnold (who wouldn’t be?) and it’s tripping him up.

by Anonymousreply 540May 23, 2022 9:19 PM

R539, I would bend you over and fuck you to prove that I am not a blue haired Frau, but you're probably too fat and ugly for me.

by Anonymousreply 541May 23, 2022 9:21 PM

This woman is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 542May 23, 2022 9:21 PM

As much as I like this witness I think Zoe Kravitz would probably be a more comparable actor than anyone she mentioned. Known more for looks than ability, appeared in meh roles for a decade, broke through in a superhero film in her 30s, etc.

by Anonymousreply 543May 23, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote]Ellen Barkin is something else, I give her credit for speaking up.

She was amazing in “This Boy’s Life.”

Let me know when Johnny does an amazing movie like that.

by Anonymousreply 544May 23, 2022 9:23 PM

No one wants to come out against Depp for the reasons stated above: his power, his stans, his retribution.

by Anonymousreply 545May 23, 2022 9:32 PM

Thank you, r531.

by Anonymousreply 546May 23, 2022 9:32 PM

[quote] He’s also somewhat taken with Arnold (who wouldn’t be?)

The Depp twitterati hate her for not caring who Patrick Wilson is.

by Anonymousreply 547May 23, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote]Kate Moss was just as bad as Depp. I am sure that he has a load of stuff on her that could be damaging to her reputation, and she wouldn't want to come out.

LOL You can't make this shit up! People here were like "Kate Moss was a pure, sweet, innocent virginal little girl until she met Depp and started doing drugs with/because of him". Now that she's gonna testify in his favor she's only doing it because she needs money, because she's as bad as him or because she's scared of him or his fans. And what kind of stuff "that could be damaging to her reputation" is there about Moss that people don't know yet at this point? She never gave a shit about her bad reputation and the whole world knows about her addictions.

by Anonymousreply 548May 23, 2022 9:51 PM

I began to believe Depp could well be violent upon realising that the texts to Bettany weren’t sent after the divorce with Depp was vulgarly letting off steam after all the fighting in the press.

The rape her corpse texts were from 2013 before they were even married.

by Anonymousreply 549May 23, 2022 10:02 PM

Whenever I hear about Johnny Depp and Kate Moss it always makes me think about Shelley Winters telling some magazine that she had met them on a plane and and how lovely and sweet and respectful they had both been to her. Depp was very into old Hollywood back then and seemed cool.

Who knows what decades of drinking/drugging did to him and what he’s like to live with. This is all he said, she said stuff; much of it unprovable. I don’t care either way.

by Anonymousreply 550May 23, 2022 10:06 PM

Why wasn't Faye Dunaway, who adores Johnny, called as a character witness?

by Anonymousreply 551May 23, 2022 10:11 PM

R548, it is known that Moss started taking drugs and drinking heavily after she stated dating Depp.

Do you not remember the countless articles with pictures of Kate Moss with lines of cocaine in front of her a few years ago and her rehab stints? Who in the world would call Kate pure and innocent?

by Anonymousreply 552May 23, 2022 10:21 PM

“ Why was it okay for Depp's testimony to be full of quips and jokes and long-winded replies, but if Amber isn't answering with a simple yes or no, then she needs to be reprimanded by the judge?”

Because men get preferential treatment in virtual every country in the world.

by Anonymousreply 553May 23, 2022 10:25 PM

Here’s pure and innocent Kate.

It’s interesting how people base their opinions on brief times that they spent with Depp. Abusers can be extremely charming and manipulative. They don’t usually go around punching everyone in the face in public.

I had a family member who was a functioning binge alcoholic and abusive to his wife and children.

Nobody knew about his dark side until he passed away and his kids started to talk. I always thought of him as the greatest person on earth. You really don’t know people until they let you look at the skeletons in their closets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 23, 2022 10:27 PM

Is public affection included in Camille’s fee?

That’s not very professional conduct for a lawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555May 23, 2022 10:35 PM

R555, She wants his dick so bad she can taste it.

by Anonymousreply 556May 23, 2022 10:41 PM

So many people on these threads and on Twitter are doing nothing but projecting their own personal circumstances on what they imagine went on between these 2 people. It's like the 2 parties have become the mascots for all kinds of interpersonal relationship badness, and the public as spectators are reliving it in some kind of fakely "therapeutic" scenario, hauling out all the hilarious psychiatric mumbo jumbo, especially. It's become like the catharsis in an ancient Greek play. It's very, very weird (and COMICAL) how invested and shrieky so many people are about this legal exercise in human waste and stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 557May 23, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote]Whenever I hear about Johnny Depp and Kate Moss it always makes me think about Shelley Winters telling some magazine that she had met them on a plane and and how lovely and sweet and respectful they had both been to her.

Oh, please! As someone who has been around people with substance abuse issues, they are known for being sweet and charming in public to people not in their circle. They deliberately do this so that if anyone close to them ever spills the beans, people will have a hard time believing it because that person has always been “just so sweet” whenever they interacted with them.

by Anonymousreply 558May 23, 2022 10:59 PM

I'm #TeamNobody, but I am honestly gobsmacked at how many people are willing to rationalize Johnny Depp's decades of violence towards inanimate objects as just a normal lil rockstar quirk. Like, "Oh it's fine, you guys! Johnny was merely destroying homes and hotel rooms in apoplectic rages while Winona/Kate/fill-in-the-blank merely stood and watched. Winona/Kate/Vanessa/Ellen/fill-in-the-blank testified that he never hit THEM, so chill out, y'all! Jack Sparrow 4Ever!"

Y'all are saying that, if he was throwing wine bottles in a jealous, drug-fueled rampage, it would be completely non-threatening -- because they were shattering NEAR you and not directly ONTO you? Abuse can be verbal, visual, psychological. Witnessing the destruction of your immediate surroundings by an unhinged, dysregulated individual, knowing you have no power to stop it, and that it would be dangerous and futile to try, constitutes ABUSE of your person.

I wonder how many of these Johnny stans want to date, let alone share their lives and homes, with some dude who was constantly destroying their property? Who was prone to violent rages? Prone to black outs, wetting themselves, shitting themselves? Who was capable of writing on walls and mirrors in his own blood? Who would casually text his friend about drowning them and then fucking their burnt corpse after a lovers' tiff?

This is grotesque, TERRIFYING behavior. The stuff of nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 559May 23, 2022 11:01 PM

Was today’s session worth watching or should I not bother?

by Anonymousreply 560May 23, 2022 11:03 PM

Kathryn Arnold is a DL Fave already, r560.

by Anonymousreply 561May 23, 2022 11:07 PM

A bit tedious r560. I found psychiatrist testimony or cross exam was interesting until he started rambling a bit. Today had huge medical emphasis or focus including gorey details about Depp's injured finger (complete with very graphic photos). I liked it because it was in contrast to more emotional testimony from other witnesses.

But be warned, there is rambling in some testimony.

Other Note: Depp's eyes are transfixed on medical expert testimony. Total rapt attention on the part of Depp.

by Anonymousreply 562May 23, 2022 11:10 PM

We still don’t know if Depp will be called to testify. At the end of court today Depp’s attorney asked if the Defense would call him as a witness or not and Heard’s attorney said they haven’t decided yet.

by Anonymousreply 563May 23, 2022 11:11 PM

R562 Sounds like I can skip todays footage then.

by Anonymousreply 564May 23, 2022 11:13 PM

Agree with R561. Arnold was great--totally unflappable and a real pleasure to watch. Depp's lawyr never got a toehold in with her.

by Anonymousreply 565May 23, 2022 11:22 PM

R560 The cross-examination of the last witness of the day is worth watching. She shreds that mumbling shambolic mess of an attorney without even trying. The best part is at 5pm when he asks the judge if they can wind up for the day (said “I have a lot more, Your Honor.” I think he just wanted a break to regroup.) Judge said nope, we’re going til 5:30 chump. He was done 15 minutes later.

by Anonymousreply 566May 23, 2022 11:26 PM

Depp has a group of fans who wait for him outside the courthouse every day. Today the Independent’s livestream aired footage of him arriving in a big black SUV. He jumps out and waves to the squealing cheering throng before going inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567May 23, 2022 11:32 PM

R564 - watch for Arnold, described by r513 as thus:

[quote] I’m *obsessed* with Kathryn Arnold. Rich, leathery old broad with age-inappropriately long hair, smart as a whip. The Depp crazies HATE her testimony.

by Anonymousreply 568May 23, 2022 11:38 PM

Walks past the camera person saying “they’re very sweet.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569May 23, 2022 11:38 PM

Exactly, r566. I loved the part where Arnold is talking and the lawyer interrupts her and talks over her with the clarification or next question and she says (ever so politely but firmly) EXCUSE ME...and proceeeds to respond calmly **talking over** the lawyer. She's fast. Takes no BS. Not even from lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 570May 23, 2022 11:44 PM

Depp especially looks rough on Mondays. 3 day weekend. No surprise he's got stuff up his nose to pick.

by Anonymousreply 571May 23, 2022 11:46 PM

r654 - Take a drink every time you hear Arnold say (or variation of) following words:

[bold]There is no Pirates #6.

by Anonymousreply 572May 23, 2022 11:50 PM

Oops meant to say, r564.

by Anonymousreply 573May 23, 2022 11:52 PM

I can't take this shrink seriously. I was expecting him to stand and have no pants but a hospital gown hanging out from under his own shirt. He looks a few sandwiches shy a picnic.

by Anonymousreply 574May 24, 2022 12:12 AM

“Do you know if Marlon Brando wore an earpiece?”

“Isn’t he dead?”

Reader, I was rolling.

by Anonymousreply 575May 24, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote] Suggesting Love or Sheen are more intelligent than he is is ludicrous.

Courtney Love and Charlie Sheen are both addicts, Sheen is obviously manic at the very least.

Love is intelligent, and Sheen is very verbal.

I know Depp loves his Bukowski and his Vonnegut but he has never seemed bright to me

by Anonymousreply 576May 24, 2022 12:27 AM

This was Johnny’s reaction to R575 (really, not kidding.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 24, 2022 12:28 AM

R574, Shouldn't the Heard team have advised him to comb his hair before taking the witness stand?

by Anonymousreply 578May 24, 2022 12:34 AM

I don't think Depp is a narcissist. He's just one of the most successful actors of the last 30 years. He's insanely entitled as a result. Spoiled. Used to getting his way. But I don't think he's a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 579May 24, 2022 12:43 AM

youtuber H. G. Tudor is going to reveal if Johnny's a narcissist tomorrow in a live-stream starting at 9pm London time. I can't wait!

I'm having a hard time getting over what a nightmare Amber was on the stand - and Johnny was not as bad (not that I've watched anywhere near the whole thing). But I'm not a stan - couldn't care less who wins this. WTF is it about anyway? Her libelling him and he's gonna get zilch even if he wins - now if she'd stayed with Musk... maybe.

by Anonymousreply 580May 24, 2022 12:57 AM

Amber is as big a star as Jason Mamoa, Gil Gadot, Zendaya and Chris Evans. And don't you forget it! She's lost almost $50 million!

by Anonymousreply 581May 24, 2022 1:06 AM

The lesson here is that if Johnny had ever managed to stay sober, most of this shit would never had happened.

He becomes a mean drunk when boozing it up. He’s not alone in this respect. Plenty of REALLY nice people become monsters when they drink. Yet are totally different people when drinking.

That’s his downfall for almost all of his problems.

Betcha he’d be a totally different man if he managed to not drink and drug for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 582May 24, 2022 1:09 AM

R578 His hair was hysterical (I'd posted earlier about him having a Christopher Lloyd look at R467, R470 seemed to think it was deliberate (which just makes it worse, IMO).

His appearance is the antithesis of reliable, even if he was 100% right, he looked like a loon. Appearance matters and to pretend otherwise is naive at best.

Although with a turban and right eye makeup hey could stand in for Denis O'Hares 'Liz Taylor ' from AHS: Hotel

by Anonymousreply 583May 24, 2022 1:11 AM

[quote] Do you know if Marlon Brando wore an earpiece?

My response would be “I cannot seriously compare Brando’s performances in Last Tango In Paris and The Godfather to Depp’s performances in Mordecai and Pirates Of The Caribbean 4.”

by Anonymousreply 584May 24, 2022 2:03 AM

Depp’s middle aged frau fans remind me of those New Kids on the Block fans that use all their PTO days from work to travel around the country to go from concert to concert.

by Anonymousreply 585May 24, 2022 3:17 AM

This stupidly long trial is dragging. Time left:

Plaintiff: 15:51 hrs:mins

Defense: 4:09 hrs:mins

by Anonymousreply 586May 24, 2022 3:27 AM

I’m still mad James Franco and Elon got dropped.😡

by Anonymousreply 587May 24, 2022 3:28 AM

[quote] Who in the world would call Kate pure and innocent?

Amber's stans in the previous thread about this trial did it.

by Anonymousreply 588May 24, 2022 3:32 AM

VA law says they aren't required to give testimony if they don't want to, that's why Elon and Franco didn't do it. It would have looked bad for them no matter what they said, so it was smart for them but less entertaining for us.

by Anonymousreply 589May 24, 2022 3:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590May 24, 2022 3:34 AM

[quote]I mean since Johnny Depp is now claiming that he was the victim, I don't hear anyone asking him why he didn't leave? Heard gets asked the question all the time

R463, see R292

by Anonymousreply 591May 24, 2022 4:16 AM

^Meaning, Depp isn't filing a lawsuit because he was a victim of Amber, he's suing because he thinks he has a defamation case against her. When she publicly portrayed herself a victim of him, without any acknowledgement of the mutual dysfunction between them, it seems he wanted to get the things she did on record. He may regret not leaving the relationship, but, unlike Amber, he didn't try to destroy her reputation because he stayed.

by Anonymousreply 592May 24, 2022 4:23 AM

"You don't know who Alice Eve is?"

"I mean...I've heard her na--"

"SHE WAS IN STAR TREK!"

This trial is becoming a parody of itself.

by Anonymousreply 593May 24, 2022 4:28 AM

Why are people talking like Amber has fans? He is the one using stardom as a smokescreen, Heard hasn't done shit to compare in her career. God forbid anyone poke at the Depp fraus' weird little love bubble. He's lied plenty, acted insufferably just as she did and his fanclub still thinks he's an angel rather than a participant in a mutually shitty domestic life.

by Anonymousreply 594May 24, 2022 4:38 AM

I do laugh at the frau posts. So Johnny has frauen fans, incels,, kids that grew up with POTC, and so many others. Explains why he made hundreds of millions and Amber the whore was fucking every women or man that could stand her.

by Anonymousreply 595May 24, 2022 4:50 AM

Aren't we due for a post about someone that KNOWS Amber's truth because it happened to them? Very lengthy, very. They have all the key words memorized.

by Anonymousreply 596May 24, 2022 4:56 AM

My Psychologist doesn’t treat borderline PD but refers to one who does and is one herself…apparently she became one to heal herself as there weren’t many treating it.

by Anonymousreply 597May 24, 2022 5:32 AM

[quote] Why wasn't Faye Dunaway, who adores Johnny, called as a character witness?

The film they made was the hit of all of Europe and Cannes!

by Anonymousreply 598May 24, 2022 5:59 AM

[quote]r592 Depp may regret not leaving the relationship, but, unlike Amber, he didn't try to destroy her reputation because he stayed.

Right. He just fantasized and “joked” about fucking her burnt corpse. A true gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 599May 24, 2022 6:02 AM

[quote]Right.

Amber was a volunteer, not a victim. She wrote the op-ed portraying herself as a victim to try to destroy his reputation. Johnny was a volunteer, not a victim. He didn't write an op-ed portraying himself as a victim to try to destroy her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 600May 24, 2022 6:07 AM

[quote]R600 She wrote the op-ed portraying herself as a victim to try to destroy his reputation.

She couldn’t write it to share her experience?

by Anonymousreply 601May 24, 2022 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!