Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Twitter executive caught in video honey trap, slams Elon Musk

Well this is all a bit awkward. Despite his foolishness, I feel sorry for him. This kind of filming is super creepy and unethical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 28, 2022 12:55 PM

I feel like Elon just want to screw Twitter over with this deal and exposes its weakness for market manipulation and promo his own upcoming free speech platform or whatev.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 3:30 AM

Anything coming from Project Veritas cannot be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 3:31 AM

If it really is true that the number of fake accounts oh Twitter is substantially higher than the admitted 5%, that revelation could literally destroy the company. Maybe that was his objective all along.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 3:32 AM

It's absolutely true that these comments could have been taken out of context and selectively edited to make them sound far worse. But really, let's be honest, they are pretty damning statements.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 3:35 AM

The one thing I can't forgive is that Project Veritas probably used a straight man as the honey pot.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 3:37 AM

He sounds pretty straight. That pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 3:39 AM

In all these Twitter sting videos (I've seen 3 today) they are taking advantage of the fact this is supposed to be a date, where people are always keen to impress, and milking their dupes for information. The guys who've been stung are clearly trying hard to be entertaining to their dates, who I assume are all hot and out of their leagues.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 3:42 AM

really, the DL is going to feel sorry for a gay exec?

Just imagine of if Elon decided to buy Bravo and how quick you'd all be racing to eat the corn out Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 3:46 AM

R7, were the other ones gay guys like this? if so, please post. That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 3:51 AM

No they're all straight tech guys being honey trapped by a hot woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 3:53 AM

Well, he's almost certainly a poster on here.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 3:59 AM

Why, because of the pearl clutch moment?

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 4:00 AM

My Theory = Elon Musk does NOT have 54 Billion Dollars. He just doesn't have that kind of cash. He has to pay a 1 BILLION dollar penalty if he does not go thru with the Twitter deal and now he is trying to get out of it by shelling out as small amount of money as he can.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote]My Theory = Elon Musk does NOT have 54 Billion Dollars. He just doesn't have that kind of cash.

The $54 billion isn't all his cash—he's gathered other investors, as well as securing loans with his Tesla stock as collateral. Of course, said stock has tanked 25% in the last month, so the banks might be screwing him even tighter. The loans themselves were already going to cost him $1 billion a year to service. He's definitely gotten himself in a pickle, and now that he's coming out of his stupor, he probably realizes that.

It's giving shades of Rupert Murdoch and MySpace—burning money by overpaying for a website in terminal decline.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 4:17 AM

That sassy queen speaks truth, but the Valley-speak is, like, super-annoy!

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 4:18 AM

He would be smart to find a way to pull out now.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 4:18 AM

R4, he's speaking in complete sentences and paragraphs. I don't find it surprising that Twitter has the corporate culture he describes.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 4:19 AM

I need to know if sex happened.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 4:20 AM

R14, owning Twitter would give him access to personal data, which is the platinum mine of the future.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 4:20 AM

Right at the end she twigs that her dishing while on a date is exactly what she's not supposed to do. She must have realized in that moment she was in trouble but didn't want to admit to being foolish..

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 4:52 AM

[quote] The $54 billion isn't all his cash—he's gathered other investors, as well as securing loans with his Tesla stock as collateral.

That's going to be Musk's real problem. He dragged other investors into this stunt. Who's going to get into business with him now? Peter Thiel and other Libertarians?

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 5:05 AM

I knew Musk was absolutely and totally full of shit regarding this Twitter deal.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 5:08 AM

Project Veritas helping Musk? Tesla is so dead.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 5:08 AM

Trump's already back on Twitter, so maybe he cancelled his check to Musk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 5:24 AM

They'd only be helping him get out of Twitter not buy it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 5:25 AM

If he does buy Twitter he will have to fire almost everyone to change the culture.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 5:27 AM

Ok!

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 5:31 AM

At what point is this sleazy entrapment? if it's a date there is an implied prospect of sex.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 5:49 AM

Here's another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 6:15 AM

The queen has no idea he's just made a complete ass of himself. What a fool...

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 6:22 AM

One person's "woke ideology" is another person's banning harassment, hate speech, and blatant lies about fairly important things like a global pandemic.

And once again, we have to go over this for the seats in the back: Twitter is a private company. No private company must allow you free speech. They can set their own rules about what's OK and not OK on their platform. That's the freedom for big business the GQP is so obsessed with in every other arena.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 6:24 AM

Oh I think even though he was drunk near the end and convinced he was closing the deal on sex due to all the attention he was getting from his date, he did realise he might be in trouble when Veritas was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 6:25 AM

R31 that's correct. There's nothing wrong with criticizing a private company, of course, and a corrupt corporate culture.

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 6:26 AM

"Twitter is a private company. No private company must allow you free speech. They can set their own rules about what's OK and not OK on their platform. That's the freedom for big business the GQP is so obsessed with in every other arena."

This is very true but the problem is Twitter claims to be unbiased in its execution of censorship. But it's not true and people notice this.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 6:31 AM

Let’s see the reporter! Must have been hot to draw this poor guy in.

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2022 6:36 AM

They would not have sent someone ugly.

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2022 6:37 AM

If this queen is on here now, can he just let us know he is OK.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 6:42 AM

About Project Veritas: "Erik Prince, the former head of private mercenary firm Blackwater Worldwide, recruited ex-spies to work with right-wing sting operation Project Veritas to infiltrate liberal groups, The New York Times reported on March 7. He also gave Project Veritas staff access to his Wyoming ranch, where they took "surveillance and elicitation training" from a former British MI-6 officer, as The Intercept reported in May 2019. "

Trump is also a donor as well as the Koch Foundation. Why did Project Veritas do Musk such a big favor?

1.) To lower the price of Twitter's stock? 2.) To get more MAGAs to defect to Trump's bullshit social media site? 3,( To be in Musk's good graces?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 7:02 AM

I wonder how hot these honeypots are. The guy in this case can't be too hot right? Otherwise the fat executive would think something is up?

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 7:03 AM

No matter how you attack Project Veritas, you can't deny the facts revealed by their videos, which speak for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 7:05 AM

Nope. The subjects are always intoxicated and the editing is always selective. Not journal;ism--more like manipulation to obtain propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2022 7:10 AM

Tell me where the deceptive edits are, R41.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2022 7:16 AM

[quote]If he does buy Twitter he will have to fire almost everyone to change the culture.

He will probably also need to move the company to somewhere in Middle America to find normal employees.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2022 7:21 AM

He will almost certainly move Twitter operations to Texas and that will serve as a de facto employee purge.

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2022 7:52 AM

“Like he’s a loony tune, he has Asperger’s. So he is special. We all know that. And that is fine. So here, no one is gonna say some f*ck*ng crazy sh*t because he is special.” He continued, “I am like you are special needs– you are literally special needs. Literally, though, you really are. So, I cannot even take what you are saying seriously. Cause you are special.”

There goes his job. But yeah, I bet everyone there thinks that. He feels really comfortable saying it so probably not the first time it's come out of his mouth. All those Repugs that work there that think their voices are being stifled are going to be in for a big surprise when Elon makes them work 12 hours a day with no praise or raise like he does at Tesla.

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2022 8:06 AM

It's pretty ableist for a woke bloke, isn't it, R45.

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2022 8:08 AM

Many, or even most, of the real tech types at Twitter would be on the spectrum. This guy I believe is in advertising sales; a totally different breed. And they probably don't interact.

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2022 8:10 AM

[quote] Like he’s a loony tune, he has Asperger’s

That’s not a gotcha, that’s accurate.

by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2022 8:12 AM

I wouldn't call that guy WOK R46. He's batting for the other team. There are some gay Trumpian conservatives out there.

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2022 8:14 AM

Twitter's argument has been that they are not a publisher - the accounts are publishers. People have been sued for libel for tweeting lies about people - see Jack Monroe vs Katie Hopkins.

But Twitter is now taking an increasingly editorial view, noticeable in Britain on trans issues. This weekend a protest in Manchester went viral where men in balaclavas dressed in black surrounded the statue of Emmeline Pankhurst and stopped women's rights campaigners from draping it with suffragette colours. One woman was clearly assaulted by one of the trans protesters.

#LetHerSpeak then trended and Twitter provided an overview along the lines of "People discuss the protest by a women's group - which some say is transphobic - in Manchester".

They've also reported on JK Rowling as "People discuss the death threats received by JK Rowling - who many people say is transphobic".

And it's fine they take that position, they just need to be honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2022 8:14 AM

He just sold himself out of a job. If that's how he talks to clients, not good at sales. Imaging what he says about them behind their back. Maybe THATS the reason Twitter is not making money.

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2022 8:16 AM

My only problem with Twitter is that they bent their rules ONLY for Trump. And they had the never to double down on it by claiming because he was POTUS his tweets were some how more important. Then they waited to a point to where they go so egregious they had to do something. Regardless of what Elon does with the platform, they have already lost their credibility.

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2022 8:20 AM

We ALL know that most people talk shit like this about their workplaces when they think they are having a private and intimate conversation in a non professional environment. When people are on dates they also usually try their hardest to be entertaining with their conversation. Neither is a crime.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2022 8:24 AM

In vin veritas.

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2022 8:27 AM

If someone posted videos of you without your permission couldn’t you sue their ass?

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2022 8:51 AM

You can't sue if it's in a public place.

Everyone has a right to take photos or video of anyone in a public place.

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2022 8:52 AM

Musk is now saying he is a Republicunt and that Biden is a brainless puppet! Good Jesus! WTF is up with him?

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2022 8:55 AM

R3 It's rumored to be around 25%. That would definitely destroy the company.

by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2022 9:01 AM

R28 It's only entrapment if they compel you to commit a crime.

by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2022 9:03 AM

If it's really that high, they are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2022 9:09 AM

[quote]If it really is true that the number of fake accounts oh Twitter is substantially higher than the admitted 5%, that revelation could literally destroy the company.

Why does that matter?

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote]It's rumored to be around 25%. That would definitely destroy the company.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2022 9:21 AM

R50, Twitter is writing articles now? I’m not sure what you’re saying. How are they editorializing?

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2022 9:23 AM

R62 They've been lying to advertisers and substantially overvaluing the company. If I had paid for something from Twitter on the basis that they had x number of users, and it turned out that they only had 3/4 that number, I'd feel cheated and want my money back.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2022 9:25 AM

He's a fat.

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2022 9:26 AM

Thanks, r64!

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2022 9:28 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if a significant percentage of Twitter accounts are actually bots. Reddit is famous for having seeded bots for the first few years it existed as a way to generate site traffic and pull in new users. Early Reddit threads mostly consisted of bots talking to each other. Now that Reddit's user base has plummeted the bots are more prominent again and easier to spot.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2022 9:29 AM

How can they recognize the bots? Is there a way they post? I hate posting on Reddit because I hate getting downvoted. But I downvote everyone else though. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2022 9:33 AM

I have news for you as someone who's worked in digital media for 20 years: EVERY SINGLE digital outlet, platform, and app cooks the books by buying traffic or users to inflate their base.

Every. Single. One. People keep getting caught, and then they find a way to do it more subtly.

There's no way Musk didn't know that going in. Back in the day, print magazines used to boost their circulation all the time by putting copies in hotels or just sending them out to random people.

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2022 9:36 AM

R68 Repetition, same types of posts and phrases over and over, no emotional reactions, word salad posts (sometimes,) pruning and curating- telling users what can or can't be said based on keywords, objecting to content from certain sites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2022 9:46 AM

Twitter's being made an example R69.

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2022 9:47 AM

R70 I have always wondered how people buy followers on twitter, too. Does having 0 followers mean you are a bot? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2022 9:49 AM

More deceptively edited Project Veritas garbage. Shame on you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 73May 18, 2022 10:10 AM

How is this deceptively edited? Be specific or go lick monkey pocks.

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2022 11:01 AM

Gay? Yes, based on gay voice.

Twitter? Dunno. Who knows?

Executive? No way.

by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2022 11:13 AM

Twitter executive is very different from executive executive.

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2022 11:15 AM

They're claiming he's a "lead client partner". That is not executive. He's probably somewhere around a mid-level manager with no direct reports.

Congrats, Veritas. You've recorded the opinion of someone who does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote]How is this deceptively edited?

We can't give you specifics, because we obviously don't have the full video—but the editing is very quick, we rarely hear the other guy's prompts, some of the things he says could be him just repeating back what the "reporter" said, etc. Project Veritas would have edited this to make it seem as bad as possible, they are very very good at this. This Twitter guy is dumb and said dumb stuff, but PV videos should never be taken at face value.

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2022 11:23 AM

PV edits out their honeypots' voices so they can't be identified. They still get identified, though.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2022 3:50 PM

Don't believe your lying eyes!

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2022 3:50 PM

PV is some of the worst garbage in the known universe and so is anyone who posts it.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2022 3:54 PM

Gay Gayerson based on the voice alone.

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2022 3:55 PM

How does one get the job of "Gay Honeypot" anyway? What's the pay like? Does it come with a jet-setting lifestyle and dalliances in Prague? Size requirements?

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2022 3:57 PM

I will say this: I've noticed that several of the more notorious pro-Trans tweets that are insulting or make the most absurd claims are from Twitter handles that have no followers and have only been on the site for a month or less. Leads me to believe that they are actually Russian/Chinese/Iranian bots attempting to cause chaos.

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2022 4:04 PM

Does anyone recognize what bar the guy was at? I assume it was a gay bar.

Regarding the honeypot reporter, I would love to see what he looks like. He must have had to "date" several guys to find one that could give him usable material.

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2022 8:20 PM

R74 doesn't know anything about Project Veritas

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2022 8:22 PM

R57, guess he thinks all those insurrectionist Republicans are smart...

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2022 8:23 PM

What doesn't he know R86? This is annoying, link something or explain yourself.

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2022 9:29 PM

Imagine fucking up like this and the first thing some people here think to say is SHE'S FAT.

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2022 12:56 AM

If it is true then it should be exposed, R3.

Too many Democratic politicians are in a thrall to what the woke "masses" on Twitter think.

by Anonymousreply 90May 19, 2022 1:00 AM

The dubious interface between Twitter, the media and politics has been begging to be exposed for years.

Twitter is grossly unrepresentative of public opinion but has an outrageous influence on media and politics.

by Anonymousreply 91May 19, 2022 1:18 AM

Correct, R91.

by Anonymousreply 92May 19, 2022 1:37 AM

Is there a liberal equivalent to Project Veritas?

by Anonymousreply 93May 19, 2022 1:57 AM

There ought to be R93.

by Anonymousreply 94May 19, 2022 1:58 AM

Help wanted: Gay honeypots required to seduce and betray prominent conservatives. Full sex is not a requirement of employment but is highly regarded.

by Anonymousreply 95May 19, 2022 2:01 AM

Omg that ending is hilarious lol lol lol lol

by Anonymousreply 96May 19, 2022 2:19 AM

I'm sure SHE doesn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 97May 19, 2022 2:21 AM

Both Republicans and Democrats are heavily influenced by Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 98May 19, 2022 2:49 AM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 99May 19, 2022 2:56 AM

Does anyone know what happened to that poor dumb queen? Was he fired?

by Anonymousreply 100May 19, 2022 3:05 AM

Like Twitter would fire him over that. They'd give him free counselling and put a ping pong table and bean bags in his office.

by Anonymousreply 101May 19, 2022 3:06 AM

He may be. If you Google his name, all the news on this focuses on his Aspergers comment.

by Anonymousreply 102May 19, 2022 3:14 AM

Nothing a basket of puppies bought into the office wouldn't fix. Twitter HR is very progressive.

by Anonymousreply 103May 19, 2022 3:17 AM

[quote]Is there a liberal equivalent to Project Veritas?

Sacha Baron Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 104May 19, 2022 3:27 AM

Imagine a prospective employer googling your name and something like this comes up.

by Anonymousreply 105May 19, 2022 7:22 AM

So organic!

by Anonymousreply 106May 19, 2022 7:32 AM

I'm going to defiantly say "I met you organically" every time I cross paths with a life-changing asshole.

by Anonymousreply 107May 19, 2022 10:46 AM

R2 Are you claiming this is a deep fake video? That he didn't say what he says in the video? Has he come out and denied he said these things? No. You just hate that someone can peek through the curtain and expose what your side really does and thinks of others. The left are the least liberal people I know. They're downright fascist at this point. Unfortunately they run everything including the media, social media, education, government etc so it's near impossible to get away from their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 108May 19, 2022 10:54 AM

If this queen took a photo of his date he should publish it.

I'm sure like all homosexuals he extensively cyberstalked the guy when he was asked out for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 109May 19, 2022 11:50 AM

R109 Some liberal PAC somewhere already has the guy identified and is harassing him. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 110May 19, 2022 12:31 PM

[quote] I'm going to defiantly say "I met you organically" every time I cross paths with a life-changing asshole.

What did he mean by that anyway? That he met him through a friend or by chance somewhere, rather than a Grindr set up?

by Anonymousreply 111May 19, 2022 2:51 PM

r111, yes, he's referencing the notice Twitter sent down to be wary of people they meet via dating apps, so it appears he met the male honeypot "out in the wild," as it were, perhaps at a gay bar. Thus, organically.

Which leads to me to some questions: is the male honeypot gay or straight? Did he go on multiple dates with the guy to get all this information? Do he have sex with the guy?

by Anonymousreply 112May 19, 2022 2:55 PM

Did he.

Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 113May 19, 2022 2:55 PM

He sounds like the kind of idiot who, five minutes after meeting someone in a bar, blabs about having killed his wife.

by Anonymousreply 114May 19, 2022 2:59 PM

R113 He have sex with the man.

by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2022 3:47 PM

Shame on OP.

For not including the descriptor FAT in the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 116May 19, 2022 4:48 PM

R108, screeching MAGAt. You really are a desperate delusions fucktwat.

[quote]it's near impossible to get away from their insanity.

As opposed to you MAGAt Rethugs, who swim in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2022 4:49 PM

Deranged R108:

[quote] The left are the least liberal people I know. They're downright fascist at this point.

Here's an actual account of your side, fucktwat:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2022 4:52 PM

Elon has donated to Republicans frequently and not Democrats. He is a Republican through and through, and as of late his one motivation has been "owning the libs" because he is a hateful, self-important toddler who is angry at the world and at life despite having all the money in the world. He gets off on it, now, it's the one thrill he gets anymore.

by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2022 4:59 PM

Oh, honey. I’m so sorry.

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2022 5:15 PM

Deranged MAGAt R108:

[quote] You just hate that someone can peek through the curtain and expose what your side really does and thinks of others.

Like this?

You're a stupid cunt fart, MAGAt R108.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2022 5:18 PM

Deranged loon MAGAt R108:

[quote] Unfortunately they run everything including the media, social media, education, government etc.[/quote]

vs. facts:

"“Sinclair’s probably the most dangerous company most people have never heard of,” said Michael Copps, the George W Bush-appointed former chairman of Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the top US broadcast regulator.

John Oliver – host of HBO’s weekly satirical show Last Week Tonight – used a similar line when he introduced an 18-minute segment on Sinclair last month by referring to it as “maybe the most influential media company you never heard of”.

But that is beginning to change. Sinclair’s size, rightwing politics and close connections to Donald Trump’s White House are starting to attract attention. Democrats are wading in to the fray and demanding answers over Sinclair’s close ties to the Trump administration, which, they say, could mean the group is getting preferential treatment."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2022 5:30 PM

r119

[quote] Musk gave $10,800 to Sen. Diane Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) re-election bid late last year. (That is technically twice the legal contribution limit, and Feinstein will have to refund $5,400 of Musk’s money.) And in March, he donated $2,500 to the Democratic Midterm Victory Fund, the PAC of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, which, according to its website, is working to “elect Democrats to Congress who will stand up for those Americans left out and left behind by Donald Trump and the Republican Majority in Congress.”

by Anonymousreply 123May 19, 2022 5:36 PM

R117 Sounds like a peaceful protest. At least it was when your side was burning cities to the ground during the "summer of love" in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 124May 19, 2022 5:36 PM

R119 can't stop making shit up. It's what crazy leftwingers do.

by Anonymousreply 125May 19, 2022 5:37 PM

MAGAt R108, R124, R125 has been butthurt; snide asinine quips are all he has.

by Anonymousreply 126May 19, 2022 5:39 PM

R125 nothing I said is untrue, idiot. You can look up Musk's political donations and see he made donations to Republicans directly before Jan 6 last year and directly after, as well as before then and since then. And as for his low-information libertarianism:

Sorry your god is such a dud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 19, 2022 5:40 PM

Maybe it's just me, but if I went on a date with a guy who kept trying to talk about my work I'd think it was very odd and want to end the date quite quickly.

Not necessarily because I'd think I was being caught in a 'honey trap', but if that's all a date wanted to talk about, I'd get bored fast.

by Anonymousreply 128May 19, 2022 5:40 PM

It’s a bit different when your work is a leading news story

by Anonymousreply 129May 19, 2022 5:42 PM

Stop posting links to articles that have ZERO to do with the topic you psychotic bitch. You're on ignore for a reason so I'm not seeing them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 130May 19, 2022 5:42 PM

R128 I usually shut people down if they get all nosy about my private life. But not everyone has the same desire not to talk about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 131May 19, 2022 5:43 PM

R130 out of curiosity, if you have him on ignore how do you know whoever you are talking to is posting links to unrelated sites?

by Anonymousreply 132May 19, 2022 5:44 PM

R128 The executive is one of those insufferable fools who thinks they're hot shit and brags about their job. If he was simply being asked questions and didn't want to answer them, a normal person would demur and change the topic. Instead this cunt just keeping blabbing and making the company and everyone who works there look like a left wing fascist shit hole. And then he starts mocking people with aspergers. Who does this on a first date? An idiot who thinks everyone is as trashy as he is.

by Anonymousreply 133May 19, 2022 5:44 PM

R132 Because he was posting those over and over again before I finally put him on ignore and I keep getting notifications that new comments are being posted but I'm not seeing them (i.e. they're from him spamming the joint).

Anything else you need me to educate you on while I'm here, dear?

by Anonymousreply 134May 19, 2022 5:46 PM

I wonder how their second date went.

by Anonymousreply 135May 19, 2022 5:46 PM

R134 heavens! Someone got up on the wrong side of the cunt this morning.

by Anonymousreply 136May 19, 2022 5:47 PM

No, R136. Just someone who's been dealing with this troll for months now.

by Anonymousreply 137May 19, 2022 5:49 PM

r127

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 19, 2022 5:51 PM

[quote] MUSK, ELON HILLARY FOR AMERICA CA TESLA MOTORS 05/01/2015 $2,300.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON HILLARY FOR AMERICA CA TESLA MOTORS 05/01/2015 $2,700.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON R OBAMA FOR AMERICA CA SPACEX 04/15/2011 $2,500.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON R OBAMA FOR AMERICA CA SPACEX 04/15/2011 $2,500.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON R DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE CA SPACEX 04/15/2011 $30,800.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON R OBAMA VICTORY FUND 2012 CA SPACEX 04/15/2011 $35,800.00

[quote] MUSK, ELON DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FOR CONGRESS CA SPACEX 09/30/2010 $1,000.00

are they part of his evil mastermind NWO conspiracy or did he do it to throw *you* off his track?

by Anonymousreply 139May 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Can we please stay on topic and talk about the fat "executive" and mysterious gay honeypot and how hot or not hot he was?

by Anonymousreply 140May 19, 2022 6:23 PM

R140 This is what certain trolls do. When they don't want a topic discussed they either get the thread deleted or, if they can't, derail it to the point sane people stop checking for updates. Someone doesn't want you to know what Twitter is like behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 141May 19, 2022 6:27 PM

Deranged R141 is also deranged MAGAt R108:

[quote] The left are the least liberal people I know. They're downright fascist at this point. Unfortunately they run everything including the media, social media, education, government etc so it's near impossible to get away from their insanity.

Yes, Ned. It's all run by Illuminati lizard people. No one on earth knows about the great cover-up of the decade, that Twitter staff is a bunch of douchbros.

[quote] This is what certain trolls do.

Looking in the mirror, incel MAGAt trolleta cunt fart?

by Anonymousreply 142May 19, 2022 7:16 PM

Elon is a hilarious troll and I'm not going to stop laughing at this bullshit. Fuck Twitter, show their ass to world Elon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 19, 2022 7:19 PM

It's all a bit suspicious, directly referring to Project Veritas at the end. Seems a bit planned.

by Anonymousreply 144May 19, 2022 7:26 PM

Is the Twitter gay a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 145May 19, 2022 10:45 PM

Isn't it illegal to tape someone without their consent in CA? Where did this take place? Isn't this doxing and illegal somehow?

by Anonymousreply 146May 19, 2022 10:53 PM

Apparently not illegal to film in a public place.

This is considered undercover reporting / investigative journalism.

But this feels unethical to me because it isn't just some standard social or work situation they're filming, it's date, and dates are loaded with romantic/sexual implications. If you have no genuine intentions in that area, this sort of thing seems fraudulent.

by Anonymousreply 147May 19, 2022 11:01 PM

Poor guy, surely he's not that senior at Twitter. But the content is gold for those who don't look kindly upon the company.

by Anonymousreply 148May 20, 2022 12:05 AM

Project Veritas is FOR HIRE. That's all you need to know.

And now Elon is getting metooed, which explains his recent "I'm now a Republican / expect Democrat dirty tricks against me" outburst as he tried to get ahead of the story.

by Anonymousreply 149May 20, 2022 12:39 AM

It's not all we need to know. It's something we need to know and take seriously, but it's not the end of the discussion.

The video itself is extremely damning.

by Anonymousreply 150May 20, 2022 12:43 AM

How exactly is it damning? That no one at Twitter likes Elon Musk?

They are doing a clearly coordinated attack against Twitter - some guy that worked there for four hours a week tried saying they were all left wing and he had been indoctrinated but he was using only words a right winger that was channeling a caricature of a left winger would use. That was the first "TwitterExposed" story, this is the second.

Guess who funds Project Vertitas? Peter Thiel, Musk's PayPal buddy and fellow billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 151May 20, 2022 12:48 AM

The good news is that once Twitter sues Elon Musk, they should disable his account and kick him off the service. He will find that he has far less influence and power then, the same way Trump found out, once he can't move markets easily with random tweets.

by Anonymousreply 152May 20, 2022 12:49 AM

Musk seems a bit unhinged now - must be the stress of the sex scandal, the crypto crash and the Twitter deal going tits up.

by Anonymousreply 153May 20, 2022 1:03 AM

R151 How is it damning? Really?

They're admitting to censorship (hiding the truth) in order to push the "correct" agenda. He also mentioned that nobody who works there cares about the company being a success as they're all "commie as fuck." Do you think those who own the stock of a publicly traded company are happy to hear that the employees couldn't care less if the company was a success or went under?

And this has nothing to do with however many companies are going to sue Twitter for combined billions because Twitter lied for years about how many real users the site has. Nobody believes the under 5% bot line. Especially when 49% of Biden's 22 million Twitter followers were exposed as being bots this week which kind of makes one wonder about the 81 million Americans who supposedly voted for him. Is that number bullshit too?

This isn't just about Twitter. There is a whole house of cards ready to come tumbling down.

I have no real opinion of Musk one way or another but good for him for triggering what will be the downfall of Twitter and exposing of the truth at last. Not a surprise the roaches are doing their best to keep the lights turned off so their deeds and filthy stay uncovered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 20, 2022 1:03 AM

R153 don't forget Tesla stock tanking!

by Anonymousreply 155May 20, 2022 1:05 AM

I love weird Elon Musk fans like r154. They're so cute!

Despite Elon trying to make it seem worse, Twitter has never claimed that only five percent of their total accounts were spam/bots. What they carefully claimed in each of their legal filings was that ACTIVE daily, monetizable users, only 5% were spam/bots, by their best estimates. Note the difference between active monetizable users and "accounts".

Elon knows full well the difference but is going with the easy explanation he knows looks bad, because idiots like r154 will assume Twitter said only five percent of the users were bots or spammers.

The Twitter CEO also carefully explained (the tweets that Elon responded with a poo emoji to) that they know a lot more about who is real and who is fake and have metrics that outside people cannot determine, so some accounts that may look like bots from the outside are in fact real. That's why you can't depend on stupid obvious-smear articles like the one at r154, because they don't have access to internal Twitter data and just go by outwards appearances.

by Anonymousreply 156May 20, 2022 1:10 AM

Keep making excuses for fraud, R156. Twitter is going down and so is your boy Biden. November can't come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 157May 20, 2022 1:17 AM

R157 - douchebag MAGAt incel basement-dwelling anti-vaxxer, jacking off to Joe Rogan podcasts.

by Anonymousreply 158May 20, 2022 1:28 AM

Keep trying to pretend something isn't what it is, r157. You're misrepresenting what are clear, provable facts, despite your "oh I don't even like Elon!" transparent protesting. I hope you're getting paid for it at least, because if you're doing it just because you worship a scummy billionaire like Elon (who could give two shits about YOU), that is pretty pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 159May 20, 2022 1:46 AM

[quote]He would be smart to find a way to pull out now.

Likewise, regarding Grimes before they procreated; but we all know how that turned out.

by Anonymousreply 160May 20, 2022 1:53 AM

I's having all the babbys!

by Anonymousreply 161May 20, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote]E lon Musk @elonmusk · 32m The attacks against me should be viewed through a political lens – this is their standard (despicable) playbook – but nothing will deter me from fighting for a good future and your right to free speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 20, 2022 4:01 AM

The fact people take twitter this serious should be the problem. There's a similar video with a geeky Indian guy and some chick. I bet they could sue the reporters for fraud. There's nothing damming here. A company like everything in the world, has a bias. This neutrality you want doesn't exist anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 163May 20, 2022 4:49 AM

‘Elongate’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 20, 2022 11:00 AM

R164 He's the gift that keeps on giving! Thank you, Elon. Thank you for being a hilarious nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 165May 20, 2022 12:09 PM

[quote] I bet they could sue the reporters for fraud

How is it fraud?

by Anonymousreply 166May 20, 2022 12:40 PM

He is good at the Twitter, you have to admit. Like someone else we know...

by Anonymousreply 167May 20, 2022 12:46 PM

He's the world's biggest troll, but not in a blindly stupid way. You can tell he came out of that whole 4Chan milieu.

by Anonymousreply 168May 20, 2022 12:48 PM

Is the honeypot really hawt, like way above this guy's level? I like how he mispronounced Veritas. Is it Cousin Stephen from the Madison Cawthorn threads. He seems like a demon twink.

by Anonymousreply 169May 20, 2022 12:58 PM

Thanks R156. I've expressed a similar sentiment about Twitter's liability before.

Frankly they won't open themselves up to such liability by deceiving advertisers, investors, or potential purchasers. They'll instead use the trickiest language possible. And that's legal because people are expected to listen and do their homework. A concept Musk may not be familiar with but his lawyers and accountants surely are.

Frankly this really doesn't matter. I can't imagine Twitter going down in flames but I won't cry if it does. And I certainly won't cry if Musk gets screwed over by this.

The worse case scenario is that Musk gains control of a platform with Twitter's reach and uses it to spread his shitty propaganda. But even if Twitter burns and he tries to start a new one I suspect it will go the way of Parler, Truth Social and the other garbage Right-wing attempts to copy Twitter - namely, into the trash can.

by Anonymousreply 170May 20, 2022 1:12 PM

All I know is: a few days after the Musk deal was announced, it was obvious some ghost filters had been removed. I was quite shocked as Twitter had kept saying "no, no, the accusations aren't true", and yet the exact same search results were shockingly different from a few days pior. So bring on nutters like Musk, because Liberals no longer believe in supporting free speech. One can trust no one of either side.

by Anonymousreply 171May 20, 2022 1:14 PM

R158 trots out all the leftist buzz words like he's got Tourette's and wonders why nobody takes him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 172May 20, 2022 1:16 PM

R170 Elon waited too late to start anything, like Trump. He'd end up with a platform just for his fanbois and the rest of them will be spread out on Parler, Gab, Truth Social, Mastodon, etc. Of course one will eventually rise to the top, probably, but we shall see in three years.

Elon doesn't want a place where he just gets people telling him how great he is and how his every utterance is fawned over like it's a work of genius (although he definitely enjoys that). He wants a place where he can fuck with and trigger "the libs" because that's how he gets off now that he's fully embraced his evil.

by Anonymousreply 173May 20, 2022 1:25 PM

R171 Even under someone like Elon Twitter would never fully embrace "free speech" - whatever stupid version of it that he thinks is correct - because you can't at that scale.

And you are also a bit dense. The entire reason Twitter changed after Elon announced he was buying it is because all the people that had been banned, or who had stopped using Twitter because of Libruls came back. That is what happened.

There was a noticable change in the mood and fever because all the worst people had come back to Twitter to opine, and a lot of them were stupid enough to think Elon had already bought the company and was running things, not realizing that a $44 billion corporate transaction isn't like buying a used car.

There was no "magic filter change" or anything of the sort.

by Anonymousreply 174May 20, 2022 1:29 PM

[quote] Twitter would never fully embrace "free speech" because you can't at that scale.

Why? Other than barring people from inciting violence, why does Twitter need to censor people at all?

by Anonymousreply 175May 20, 2022 1:34 PM

Because we now live in a world where a significant proportion of people in power have recently come out of college environments where they've been taught to believe that speech can be "literal violence".

by Anonymousreply 176May 20, 2022 1:38 PM

R175 here, read what the experts are saying, and not what Elon's low-information libertarianism is saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 20, 2022 1:39 PM

And here's also what Elon actually said he was planning, to investors (it's not "free speech").

Note also that TechDirt is a big "free speech" promoter and believer - they believe that content shouldn't be censored if possible, and that the way to combat misinformation is with more speech, not less speech. So they are hardly the "omg hate speech!!! Safe space! Ban everything!" crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 20, 2022 1:42 PM

Started to read it, but too much bloviating. Can you condense the argument to the basics?

by Anonymousreply 179May 20, 2022 1:44 PM

I DO think that Twitter should undo the rule that lets certain groups swarm report someone for the "crime" of misgendering and other such nonsense - there are some of their rules that are just used by certain groups to abuse others, not because the people in question actually need that much protection. They do need to dial back some of the rules. That is likely all that someone like Elon would do. It would likely drive all the Tumblr "spoons" crowd back to Tumblr, or send them to some other site (because they like posting porn).

by Anonymousreply 180May 20, 2022 1:45 PM

R179, read it or don't, but if you want to understand the scenario from actual free speech legal experts, it is pretty straightforward. You can also look at Mike Masnick's tweets if you find a whole article daunting but his comments on Elon's moderation naivete are quite a ways down.

by Anonymousreply 181May 20, 2022 1:49 PM

I'm baffled as to what is it that the executive says that is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 182May 20, 2022 1:53 PM

Of course you are, R182. We wouldn't expect anything less.

by Anonymousreply 183May 20, 2022 1:55 PM

He admits Twitter has a Left bias in terms of censorship and information flow. That's always been the contention of the Right. In contrast Twitter has publicly claimed it is not biased and is for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 184May 20, 2022 1:56 PM

R184 All you have to do to see that Twitter has SOME left bias is to look at their moderation rules. The ones on misgendering and such are examples of "stolen bases" where the far left says "this is a human right and you can't debate human rights" and thus the rules reflect that viewpoint. So something that the right (and others) might want to say such as "trans women are men" gets banned because it's classed as "hate soeech" or similar. And the definition of what hate speech is has changed dramatically the past decade to include a lot more than it did before.

Given that 70% of Twitter's userbase is left wing and that Silicon Valley is left wing/libertarian, it's unsurprising that there might be some bias in the form of the rules that are set from the top down. This doesn't mean that the individual moderators are on average, biased, or not following their own rules.

However, what the right wing means when they say that there's a left wing bias is more often than not them priming the pump. The mainstream media companies and social media treat the right wing with kid gloves more often than not because of this. Facebook had to tweak their content moderation significantly to allow more right wing commentary because on average, right wingers tend to spread conspiracy theories and lie a lot more than left wingers. So their "fact based" content checking had to be relaxed a lot, and their definition of what was a fact had to be relaxed to the point of actually allowing misinformation.

Of course this just sped up Facebook's slow demise, as it now is overrun with conspiracy theories and right wing nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 185May 20, 2022 2:05 PM

[quote] He admits Twitter has a Left bias in terms of censorship and information flow. That's always been the contention of the Right.

Because the right makes up shit about covid, guns, elections, gays, etc.

Is that really a bias on the left or a bias against false information?

by Anonymousreply 186May 20, 2022 2:07 PM

The right peddles in hate and stigmatizing and Twitter is reacting to that.

by Anonymousreply 187May 20, 2022 2:08 PM

[quote]The left peddles in hate and stigmatizing and Elon is reacting to that.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 188May 20, 2022 2:09 PM

Musk has NEVER been a supporter of free speech as he constantly blocked anyone who said anything negative about him.

This "free speech" BS only showed up when he had to come up with a reason as to why he wanted to by Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 189May 20, 2022 2:10 PM

[quote] The left peddles in hate and stigmatizing and Elon is reacting to that.

Thanks, Vlad

by Anonymousreply 190May 20, 2022 2:11 PM

Thankfully, Musk wont eventually buy Twitter because he can't afford it.

He's trying to get out of it now and everyone can see it,

Allowing all the right wing hate on will kill the platform

by Anonymousreply 191May 20, 2022 2:12 PM

R186 it's a bias against misinformation primarily. Facebook found that our when they tried fact-checking everything. They were stopping the majority of conservative speech then.

by Anonymousreply 192May 20, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote] Musk has NEVER been a supporter of free speech as he constantly blocked anyone who said anything negative about him.

One person deciding he doesn't want to hear another person denigrate him is not a rejection of free speech.

A rejection of free speech would be him demanding that the other person be banned from Twitter. He doesn't do that.

by Anonymousreply 193May 20, 2022 2:17 PM

R189 Musk got pissy about Twitter because I think they made him remove a tweet and also wanted attention so he started this whole nonsense to get it. He's very Trumpian. Of course since Tesla's stock is tanking he can no longer afford it and he's trying to sow doubt about it. Twitter will end up suing him over (many) breaches of contract, and it will end up being in court for awhile. Musk has already pulled out of the deal, more or less, but this is yet another case of Rich Person's Disease where he thinks he knows more than his own lawyers, and Musk does not let anyone tell him what to do any longer, so he has that children's condition of oppositional defiance disorder now as well.

His free speech whining is just a smokescreen, same as when a few days ago he said he was "now a Republican and to expect attacks on him to escalate from Dems" when he knew this sexual harassment story was coming out.

Let us hope when they do sue, they also block his Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 194May 20, 2022 2:18 PM

R193 a better example might be Elon cancelling a Tesla car owner's order because the owner said some negative things about Tesla. Of course Elon had the right to do so even though he was reacting to the guy's perfectly valid free speech, as Tesla was a company, not the government.

But that is also why he's full of shit, because you know he would be banning accounts on Twitter and then falling behind the same excuse of "it's a private company, I can do what I want" if he had the ability. All you need to do is look and see how he handled the guy's pending and prepaid Tesla order, when the guy said he thought Tesla was not doing what they promised. THAT is free speech to Elon.

by Anonymousreply 195May 20, 2022 2:21 PM

R193 Exactly!

And it's funny seeing the same people attacking Musk for blocking trolls brag constantly here on Datalounge about how many people they've blocked.

by Anonymousreply 196May 20, 2022 2:32 PM

Musk has kind of fallen into the Madonna trap—he was much more successful when there was a certain mystique around him. Social media has revealed his true, toxic, narcissistic personality and he’s taking the hit for it. The more I see and hear of him, the more aversion I feel to him.

by Anonymousreply 197May 20, 2022 2:37 PM

R197 I feel the same about Bette Midler and others I'm now embarrassed to admit to having been a fan of growing up.

by Anonymousreply 198May 20, 2022 2:43 PM

Thank you R171 for having an adult opinion about this. You don't have to love Elon Musk to understand why he's doing what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 199May 20, 2022 3:30 PM

Just so I'm clear, it's OK when the right-wing does this shit, but when Elon gets caught sexually-harassing women or a right-winger gets caught doing anything, it's the "deep state" and "elitists" out to get them? Do I have this right?

by Anonymousreply 200May 20, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote]There was no "magic filter change" or anything of the sort.

There most definitely was. Because slews of long standing accounts that had been posting regularly suddenly appeared. They'd clearly been ghosted. This wasn't a case of 'old followers coming back'. I'd guess it was woke Twitter low level admins trying to cover their tracks. Whatever occurred it was dramatic where to look and what to search. You're the dense one.

by Anonymousreply 201May 20, 2022 3:35 PM

R172, aka R108, aka all the rightwing douche posts in this thread:

[quote] trots out all the leftist buzz words like he's got Tourette's and wonders why nobody takes him seriously.

R108:

[quote] The left are the least liberal people I know. They're downright fascist at this point. Unfortunately they run everything including the media, social media, education, government etc so it's near impossible to get away from their insanity.

Trots out every MAGA incel "deep state" conspiracy theory just shy of lizard people and pompously expects to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 202May 20, 2022 6:56 PM

Of course, according to MAGAcidal R108 - R172 and all his Rethugulous replies in this thread, this is all the fault of "the left."

Elon Musk showed off his tiny boner to "own the libs!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 20, 2022 7:25 PM

You need some ranch for that word salad, 203, wow.

by Anonymousreply 204May 20, 2022 7:32 PM

It's too bad a correctly structured sentence with multiple prepositional phrases confuses you, MAGAt trolletini.

But being a dumbass rightwing Trumpette, it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 205May 20, 2022 7:43 PM

R199's "adult opinion" is "agreeing with my equally stupid opinion". Read r174 for the non-conspiracy theory version of what happened.

by Anonymousreply 206May 20, 2022 9:30 PM

R201 no, there was not a magic filter change. You are just describing a false perception caused by people tweeting about the incident coupled with the return of others who had sworn off Twitter. They get retweeted, they retweet others, etc.

This is similar to when recently Facebook allegedly changed their filter and suddenly the top ten posts weren't all Ben Shapiro and other right wingers - it wasn't them changing how that was calculated, it was people talking about something else that drove the right wingers down in the rankings. Things returned to normal once the event was no longer a big deal.

Also if you are looking at latest posts, you would see what actually happened. Didn't Elon order everyone to turn off the Home feed to opt out of the filtering anyway?

by Anonymousreply 207May 20, 2022 9:35 PM

Don't believe your lying eyes!

by Anonymousreply 208May 20, 2022 9:57 PM

More advice from Elon on how to reduce bots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 20, 2022 11:05 PM

r208 = "Pretend it's the worst thing you imagine because Fox News tells you so!"

by Anonymousreply 210May 21, 2022 12:35 AM

Did Elon just discover Twitter? He's posting this shit like it's not common knowledge to everyone for ages. He really does think we're all dumb as toast. (Well, r208 is)

by Anonymousreply 211May 21, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote]Maybe it's just me, but if I went on a date with a guy who kept trying to talk about my work I'd think it was very odd and want to end the date quite quickly.

Did you listen to that queen? She LOVED!!!!! talking about her job. That's probably all he has going on. I wouldn't call it a Honey Pot trap, more like Here's a cracker.

by Anonymousreply 212May 23, 2022 9:58 AM

They probably were on a "date" for 2 or 3 hours; the job talk that we see was only a small part of it.

And I would LOVE to see video of the rest!

by Anonymousreply 213May 23, 2022 7:25 PM

Yes I want to see the full video complete with any entrapping comments by the straight honeypot suggesting he is gay and might be possibly willing to have sex at the end of the night if he has a good enough time.

by Anonymousreply 214May 24, 2022 7:50 AM

R212 Yea, I'm betting it didn't get further than drinks and conversation. No "honey" unfortunately for the Twit exec.

by Anonymousreply 215May 24, 2022 11:38 AM

[quote] He would be smart to find a way to pull out now.

The world would be a better place if Elon's father had pulled out one night in 1970.

by Anonymousreply 216May 24, 2022 11:57 AM

I think Elon is melting down because the mother of two of his kids is now with an AGP.

by Anonymousreply 217May 25, 2022 7:19 AM

Twitter is obviously deeply valuable and important. Otherwise there would be no panic about losing control over it.

by Anonymousreply 218May 25, 2022 11:45 AM

R217 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 219May 25, 2022 11:47 AM

Musk's ex, Grimes, who is the mother of two of his kids, is now with a man who identifies as a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 220May 25, 2022 11:51 AM

R220 What’s that say about Elon that he keeps getting involved with sexually confused weirdos?

by Anonymousreply 221May 25, 2022 11:53 AM

Musk's personal life is a mess. That's the problem with Apsy dudes, cant intellectualize yourself out of it. That's not how relationships work.

by Anonymousreply 222May 26, 2022 6:49 AM

He just wants to spread his genius seed to as many willing cervixes as possible.

by Anonymousreply 223May 28, 2022 12:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!