Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How The Buffalo Mass Shooter Got Exactly What He Wanted

An 18-year-old psychopath is trolling America.

Everything this guy did was designed to get media attention and drive the most significant divide possible by placating every talking point the anti-gun far left has.

He packaged an online mass shooting starter kit and gave it to the media and said, "Make me famous and make some more mass shooters," The media said. Ok.

He wanted to solidify himself as the architect of how to become more famous than ever by committing mass shootings, and it worked!

Congratulations to America's Mainstream Media! You did it again.

You made another sociopathic low-life famous for killing a bunch of people and inspired future shooters in the process.

Especially now, considering We are living at the height of clout chasing, where people eat laundry detergent for views, this is no different, except the clout chaser is an evil psychopath who was chasing clout with a gun in his hands.

I promise you, if he thought no one would talk about him, mention his name or watch his disgusting little live stream, He wouldn't have done this because his motivation was attention, and we just gave it to him in spades and then wonder why we keep having these copy cat mass shootings.

And, of course, the anti-gun lobby and their anti-gun politician exploited this shooting to push gun control right on cue.

Here's the irony the shooter said he chose to: "carry it out in New York due to its strict open carry gun laws, which would make it harder for someone to stop him."

This is not rocket science; shooters like these are cowards looking for easy targets.

Body armor and an AR-15 don't make you immortal

When you have other people shooting back at you, it changes everything; you go from I'm to kill everyone in this place to, oh shoot, I'm being shot at

That shifts the focus away from killing unarmed innocent people to the people shooting at you, giving the unarmed people time to escape.

That security guard may have lost his life, but because the shooter had to deal with the security guard shooting at him in the first place, there's no telling many lives he saved just by having a gun.

Long story short, gun control creates victims, not safety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 5:35 PM

Oh, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2022 4:32 AM

That was a very powerful and well stated article. That was well written. I had no idea he had live streamed it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 5:35 AM

He looks mullatto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2022 4:58 PM

[quote]. I had no idea he had live streamed it.

I saw some of the footage and regret I had. People didn't stand a chance. He got out of his car start walking towards the store and shot an employee as she was walking. Shot two more as he walked in. I stopped watching at that point. Just no humanity. Senseless, senseless hate.

[quote]That security guard may have lost his life, but because the shooter had to deal with the security guard shooting at him in the first place, there's no telling many lives he saved just by having a gun

The good guy with a gun didn't stand a chance when he had a pistol and the killer had an automatic rifle and body armor. During the Fort Hood shooting in 2009, a military police officer exchanged gun fire with the killer but was shot several times, not stopping the killer. No one can assume just because another person is wielding a gun that in a time of chaos they will have their wins about them to be effective.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2022 5:17 PM

Yes, OP, I'm sure if we just dropped all gun control and eliminated any laws at protecting innocent people from crazy gun nuts, they would just come to their senses and stop shooting.

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2022 5:34 PM

I'm afraid I do not believe in the freedom to amplify any speech because freedom of speech anymore. It is tough because I like Assange's work and respect his efforts and bravery. I like the principle but the human race is just too dumb for freedom of speech. Same problem with Nationalism. We need a daddy to tell us no it is pathetic. What can be done anything anybody?

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2022 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!