Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Annoying DL Posters You Like or Appreciate

Yes they’re annoying, but they add to your experience on DL.

I actually enjoyed John/PMBT’s posts. They were ridiculous but entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 11:50 AM

I did too OP. Whatever happened to John/PMBT

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 11:21 PM

I miss my fellow Scorpio, Anonymous in Kansas City. He told some of the best spooky stories. I hope he took our advice and posts without signing, to avoid the trolls who followed all his posts.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 11:24 PM

I like the Janeane Garofalo troll. I’d actually see her live but she has no web presence. You need to follow their posts to know where she’s performing.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 11:26 PM

Incest troll….I don’t care for his posts, but I feel a sense of calm when I see them. Like I know that in spite of the things around here that changing this feels reliable and familiar.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 11:34 PM

I find GapPlaylistsGuy endearing, although I can definitely see why others find him annoying.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 11:41 PM

R5 he's also the guy who puts R-Numbers and nothing else in posts because he has so many people blocked, yet also wants to see what everyone is saying and is too lazy to check his ignored list.

Oh, and he's a total psycho. I also suspect he is the Bearking fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 11:45 PM

People complain about them, but the Meryl and Glenn posts (almost) always make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 11:47 PM

R5, R6

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 11:49 PM

The Liza, sorry LIZSHA, troll or trolls. The posts just tickle me; I'm not sure why as they are silly!

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 11:51 PM

R3 no. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 11:52 PM

My family died of dysentary and my only friend is a block of wood with beetles living in it. The beetles are often all I have to eat.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2022 11:52 PM

Concerned.... team mom cracks me up every time.

The vis it a rescue...? ' catches me off guard and has actually made me for real laugh out loud (even though that poster doesn't like me, I adore them)

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote] the Meryl and Glenn posts (almost) always make me laugh.

Maria makes me…laugh!

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote] even though that poster doesn't like me, I adore them

I like you a lot rescue chick. You must have me confused with another poster.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2022 11:54 PM

awww, r14, you actually really made my day! it must have been a one off imposter. that bitch (get it?)

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2022 11:56 PM

I actually found out The GapPlayList Troll lives not to far from me, I always hope for a random sighting of him so I actually call him his DL name, and can test his obsession by throwing out random years, and seeing if he gives me the playlist lineup.

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2022 11:56 PM

R16 be careful, I suspect someday we will see a news story about the seventeen dismembered hitchhikers buried in his apartment basement.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 12:00 AM

[quote] that bitch (get it?)

Haha. Is it a rescue bitch?

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Another vote for John/PMBT, because I enjoyed trolling him back.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 12:31 AM

The poster who always refers to New Orleans this, New Orleans that...

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 12:50 AM

I love the "Pics, please!" troll(s).

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 12:53 AM

[quote]I actually enjoyed John/PMBT’s posts. They were ridiculous but entertaining.

Agreed. Are we sure he isn't still around? Did he ever pass the NCLEX exam?

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 1:00 AM

I like the one otherwise known as Launderess on another forum, who goes anonymous here, but I can tell who it is by the syntax of the text. I always like reading his or her posts, often about issues in New York but not always, even though they get occasional criticism for their lack of articles.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 1:13 AM

I miss the Zinc poster - whenever there’s a thread about spending money on supplements, he reminds us that we should only need zinc and manganese.

He always slipped this in after someone posted an overshare wall of text.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 1:26 AM

[quote] Anonymous in Kansas City. I hope he took our advice and posts without signing, to avoid the trolls who followed all his posts.

His posts were quite distinctive. If I recall he did post anonymously but his style gave him away.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 2:26 AM

Wasn't AIKC accused of also being Linda, or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 2:51 AM

My rescue dog likes the poster who asks if he's a rescue dog. He's proud of his identity and the obstacles he's overcome.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 2:55 AM

[quote] My rescue dog likes the poster who asks if he's a rescue dog. He's proud of his identity and the obstacles he's overcome.

I like your dog too. Is he a rescue dog?

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 2:59 AM

AIKC was accused of being Linda but I don't think they were.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 3:02 AM

From the other thread:

[quote] I kinda found Umpy amusing, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 4:42 AM

I liked Roger Octopus when he used to be around but he really got on DL’s nerves almost unanimously. I like Vairst Lady though not all the posts worked. AIKC never bothered me either.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 11:37 AM

I like the Paula Prentiss/Diana Canova troll. There's a fine art to finding a post where one can make a reference to either one of those two ladies. It's surreal in a way and I dig it.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 11:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!