Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In Case of Emergency Notify The DataLounge

Since we've spent many seasons, holidays and significant life events together watching rom-coms and giggling like school girls into the night, I've decided to give The DataLounge power of attorney and make my final life decisions, knowing full well that each and every one of you have my best interests in mind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2022 5:56 PM

Gidget is underrated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 11:11 PM

I would love this.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 11:12 PM

Does that mean that we're all in the Will as well?

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 11:15 PM

“Doctor, she always wanted an IV of Patron with a twist of lime in her last days.”

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 11:18 PM

On behalf of Datalounge: PULL THE PLUG

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 11:20 PM

You get a DNO, DNI, and DNR!

And you get a DNO, DNI, and DNR!

And you get a DNO, DNI, and DNR!

EVERYONE GETS A DNO, DNI, and DNR!!

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 11:24 PM

Aretha Franklin and Prince died without wills and I'm sure DataLoungers would do a better job at deciding where the money goes

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 2:14 AM

I think we'd make good decisions

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2022 5:01 AM

What a great idea! Let a bunch of addled, geriatric, racist bigots who couldn't successfully locate Minnesota on a map decide!

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2022 5:04 AM

R9 textbook self-hatred

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2022 3:33 PM

OP, you are aware that the DL standard assisted-suicide practice involves a grease fire, right?

Just a disclaimer up front...

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2022 5:39 PM

Pretty sure that the “Can I have your stuff” troll will show up on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2022 5:47 PM

I can, too, locate Minnesota on a map! If nothing else, that should mean I have second dibs on OPs stuff.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2022 5:51 PM

OP, is this a trick to stick us with the funeral and burial costs?

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2022 5:54 PM

In case of death, I will everything to Julianne Moore.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2022 5:55 PM

DL shall promptly request a hospice room that faces the pool and a steady rosé drip, as you peacefully lounge in caftan.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2022 5:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!