Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-vaxxer Eric Clapton contracts COVID

Always a good time for this joke:

What's the difference between a baby and a pound of cocaine?

Eric Clapton would never let a pound of cocaine fall out a window.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 8:21 PM

Good! Hope he suffers!

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 7:48 PM

Sucks for any innocent person this twatwaffle has infected. He can go die in a fire for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 7:52 PM

He is vaccinated. Some dummy just went too high on his elderly arm and involved tendons. The same thing happened to my around the same age dad. He's smart enough to blame the needle, not its contents. He talked to a nurse about it and she says whenever she gets a shot she covers her arm to prevent them from doing the same. It sucks, but it happens. He could use his voice to warn about it, but wants to be a contrarian bastard instead.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 8:01 PM

Too bad

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 8:01 PM

womp womp

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 8:11 PM

Another one of the "I'm getting my vaccine, but you don't need to" crew

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 8:11 PM

Boo-hoo

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 8:17 PM

He should jump out a window in a performative piece to console his dead child and lift his spirits by letting him know he never had to suffer from inheriting his pea-sized brain.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 8:17 PM

He's an anti-vaxxer who is vaccinated, he'll be fine. That said, while I don't wish death upon anyone, I wouldn't be sad if he fell out a window.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 8:23 PM

My former in-laws know him. I've met him a few times and actually talked to him about his health (I'm a healthcare worker). But it was about 5 - 6 years ago. He's always been a controlling asshole. He's used to getting his own way for more than 50 years.

His wife and daughters do not agree with him about Covid. One of his daughters has been in America for the past year and a half to get away from his craziness (ranting and raving about wokeness, cancel culture). He's really cheap too (except when it comes to himself). There was a lot of fighting because he wanted to cut off the daughter financially.

He's also had issues with his oldest daughter. They didn't speak for a few years. He was fine with not seeing his grandchildren. They made up 2 years ago. She got divorced and I think that had a lot to do with the reconciliation (she needs money). From what I've heard she's a very nice person, but he treats her differently from his other daughters. He's very cheap with her. He gave her and her husband a down payment on a very, very average tract house for a wedding gift (despite being worth more than $100 million). When his other daughters are ready, he'll buy them wonderful $$$ homes.

Long before Covid he had health problems. He's got neuropathy in his hands/arms, mixed with arthritis. Everyone who works with their hands gets it eventually. I've heard he has started to blame Covid for these problems, even though he had it years before Covid. He even thought of retiring because of it.

Most of these old, white, rich guys (many who led hedonistic lifestyles when they were younger) can't take criticism. I think Bill Maher is the same way.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 9:22 PM

Praying for his quick death! 🙏🙏🙏

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2022 9:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2022 9:50 PM

Good. Die.

by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 9:50 PM

No wonder his kid jumped out of that window

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 3:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 7:22 AM

Lay down, Sally!

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 7:31 AM

I hope everyone who isn't vaxxed dies a slow and painful death!

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 7:33 AM

"No wonder his kid jumped out of that window"

You're very cruel...

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 3:06 PM

^ Which proves that if you're a famous asshole with kids it's best to live in a ranch house

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 5:43 PM

Or get child window guards, free from NYC Housing Authority!

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 7:58 PM

It's so easy to get those child-proof windows.

Too bad daddy was a drunken mean bum...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 8:00 PM

After killing your own child with, at minimum, gross negligence, what better choice to make than to be a vector of disease?

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 8:02 PM

There’s a poster here whose aunt used to hang with Clapton; she’s passed away now.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 8:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!