Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Dubai Trailer.

It look like a serious MISS to me. I see this one bombing.

The Iman looking chick is seriously thirsty.

And fucking Phaedra?

I predict a ratings disaster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 9, 2022 5:02 AM

If they get out of line / displease their husbands they get sold back into white slavery!

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 5:55 PM

Is there a part for me? They love me in Dubai

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 5:57 PM

Aren’t they showing a lot of skin for Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 6:02 PM

They should have brought Dawn from ROChesire aboard. She left the UK for Dubai and was a great antagonist on Cheshire. But from what I see so far, this is a no.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 6:05 PM

It ain't Dubai until one of them gets arrested for fornication and is stoned to death on Watch What Happens Live.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 6:08 PM

Coming up next: Nina lobs designer shoes at Flordeliza for not cleaning all the toothpaste residue out of the bathroom sink. That's gonna leave a mark!

Flordeliza: I TELL YOU THREE, MAYBE FIFTEEN TIMES, DON'T CHEW MY ASS! FUCK ME, I QUIT!

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2022 6:19 PM

I may actually watch whatever episode Phaedra pops up in. Lil criminal.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2022 6:19 PM

Will Bravo show them beating up their Philippino maids?

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2022 6:22 PM

Killing their maids you mean, R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 6:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2022 6:32 PM

Do they all hold up a gay guy's severed head in the opening?

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2022 6:40 PM

No, but this image briefly flashes before the music begins...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2022 6:44 PM

Is this woman on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 17, 2022 6:45 PM

R13- Yes , she is! Small world!

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2022 6:51 PM

What about the reunion? Will Andy be allowed to enter that godforsaken mall country without having to butch it up?

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2022 9:27 PM

Aaron Schock gave Andy a reference. He’s just gonna get passed around behind closed doors

by Anonymousreply 16May 17, 2022 9:43 PM

Where’s Lindsay Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 17May 17, 2022 9:46 PM

looks boring as hell but I'll give it a shot

looks like Bravo spent a lot of money that will go to waste on this

LMFAO @ Phaedra Parks making a cameo

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 12:05 AM

[quote]LMFAO @ Phaedra Parks making a cameo

I'll always remember the time Porsha shaded her by saying she looked like Baby Bop from Barney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 3:50 AM

Andy will end up swaying from a rope if he tries to get into Dubai. Those muslims love fucking little boys but get off on killing gay people.

Why do gays give money to these gay-haters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 2:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 2:15 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 2:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 2:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 2:20 PM

I guess Dubai and the middle east aren't so fun these days for LGBT folks!

So fuck these housewives, who sit pretty while their gay friends get prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 2:21 PM

Caroline Stansbury is cunty gold - she was on Laides of London. She dropped her first husband and married a hot fucking piece of ass. Should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 2:49 PM

R26 - Did not know Caroline Stanbury would be on this show. I really liked Ladies of London.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 2:56 PM

This just shows that the formula for ALL of those Housewives shows is exactly the same.

So boring. And Phakedra belongs in prison, not another TV show.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 3:01 PM

This may be a “cancelable” opinion, but I suspect this cast is going to be too multicultural to work. Existing relationships and a shared cultural shorthand or a coherent cultural narrative (ie. Ladies of London: Sloan Rangers circa 2015 and the Americans trying to fit in with them) are probably two of the most important ingredients of a successful bravo franchise.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 3:25 PM

r29 What's a 'coherent cultural narrative'?

The only thing I know about Dubai is that are rich and vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 5:45 PM

These Dubai maids had nails - yes metal nails - driven into their bodies.

I would never watch any show make in Dubai. It is a rogue country run by women-hating sociopaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 6:06 PM

Apparently in Arabic the shows title is "Degenerate western whores bring shame upon the husbands and fathers Dubai edition"

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 6:13 PM

Let me know when the ladies visit this dollface at the Dubai Nature Sanctuary and I'll be there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 6:41 PM

I hope Phaedra is abducted and sold into slavery.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 8:29 PM

"What makes you think that woman is a LAAAAAYS-BEE-AN?"

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2022 10:19 PM

Wow, R33 - I didn't know that Teresa Giudice has to supplement her income by working as a driver in Dubai! And R34, Phaedra is so toxic, nasty and cunty that the slave traders would end up looking humane, compassionate and kind by comparison. I doubt that even they would want her... The only person insane enough to like that bitch is a certain coked out, wonky-eyed old queen who has no talent and is an even bigger cunt than all the Housemonsters of Plastic Surgery put together.

Seriously, it isn't any surprise that this HORRIBLY vulgar, materialistic and disgusting franchise would end up sublimating its worst aspects in a sewer like Dubai, which is a place where the very worst of humanity ends up festering in its own shit. I hope that the media rakes them over the coals for glamourizing this slave-exploiting, neo-Medieval hellscape of a country.

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2022 10:47 PM

"We can see Janet from our window!"

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2022 11:19 PM

Well, THIS thread is certainly less fun than I expected!

I was going to say something flippant about how I always have little sparkly stars winking on and off when I stride toward a camera, too, but that gruesome shit is so awful that I’d rather wrap up in a blanket and try to forget it.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2022 11:29 PM

Anderson is such a champion of human rights how can he let his buddy produce a show set in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 11:40 PM

anyone watch the premiere tonight?

I can't believe Caroline Stanbury wants to live somewhere where she cannot get legally married. She and her man had to get married in Mauritius due to the UAE laws.

Also interesting was Nina talking about alcohol in Dubai. You can mostly only get it at restaurants, hotels and resorts but not at the regular convenience store

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2022 8:54 AM

Caroline is the only reason I would consider watching..is her new man based in Dubai? Are her kids in Dubai or boarding school?

by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2022 10:05 AM

I stand by my prediction- A ratings BOMB. One season and done.

At the very least the ratings will decline episode to episode.

This show was awful. And I dig Caroline!

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2022 1:39 PM

I lasted all of five minutes. Deleted the Season Pass on my DVR.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2022 10:59 PM

I got bored halfway through, but will trudge through it. Caroline’s man is not hot. The Iman wannabe model is insufferable AND boring. The other cast members are not making a mark on me.

Side note: Caroline’s teeth are chiclet sized, did she always have teeth like this or are these veneers?

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2022 11:14 AM

It premiered to around 780K viewers. I think it will then sink like a stone.

For a premiere its probably on the higher side of average for these franchises?

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2022 7:16 PM

the premiere numbers are OK actually. That's about the number that Salt Lake City gets

the Dubai cast is catty and petty but at this point viewers want something real to latch onto. This isn't 2010 anymore

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2022 8:34 PM

No R45, RHOBH had 1.2 million viewers for its premiere. 870K for the premiere is not good at all, as the numbers will of course fall. It's dunso, These women look like creepy aliens.

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2022 8:57 PM

Agree R47- the trailer sucked balls and I don't think these women are capable of any iconic moments.

I don't see this shit gaining traction ever-

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2022 12:17 AM

I mostly tuned in for Caroline and I still like her, but I think she’s the only one I like. The other women either seem boring or horrible. I’m also not sure why Caroline still lives in Dubai. She keeps saying she moved because of her ex but never explains why she’s still there. I assume so the kids could be near their father who still lives there for work?

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2022 12:19 AM

I would suspect it’s also that living in Dubai is probably a third less expensive than living in London. I think by the time Ladies of London was wrapping up, Caroline was on the verge of having to cop to not being “rich rich” by London standards.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2022 12:35 AM

Ugh, you goddamn FRUITS will watch anything that feeds your psychotic craving for drama!

The UAE is a slave state. It's a tiny elite of unelected billionaires and their tax-dodging cohorts living in absolute luxury in a giant shopping mall, all built and maintained by a million imported slaves who have no legal rights and virtually no personal freedoms. Citizens live under Sharia-based law, and visitors are either exempt from the laws or a victim of them (depending wholly on how rich they are when they arrive).

But all that reality is happening OUTSIDE Kristy's penthouse wine-throwing party, right? You don't care about what an oppressive, wasteful shithole of a country that is, as long as you get to see some wig-pulling, toilet-bombing, oh-no-she-di'int! drama from these rich CUNTS.

Your elders lived by the credo that "Silence = Death," and they were always willing to march or throw a brick/pie/fundraiser if it meant staying ahead of brutality. Now look where you're headed. Eating low-carb popcorn and drinking canned wine, while you watch Bravo TV and tweet about Alexander Skarsgard's taint. For shame, fruits!

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2022 12:44 AM

I forgot about Caroline’s business going belly up, so the financial aspect of living in Dubai makes sense. Still, though, Bravo easily could have added her to RHOBH or RHONY—she’d have been a good addition to either and the money she’d have made would have afforded her a good lifestyle in the US. RH of Dubai seems like a total bust, though. There is zero chemistry among any of the cast members and Dubai looks like Vegas but without any of the fun.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2022 1:04 AM

Stanbury admitted in 1 of her confessionals that she enjoys being a big fish in a small pond in Dubai. Obviously it's harder to stand out in NY, BH or London

I'm going to give this series a chance though I do feel underwhelmed

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2022 2:02 AM

This is a major flop for Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2022 2:11 AM

This might be the only season for the show.

There was just too much controversy about it, long before the premiere.

I don't know why Bravo decided to make this show one and only international housewives franchise produced by Bravo itself.

They have the Australian and New Zealand versions, and I think they have one from England, but those are not produced by Bravo. Those are produced by companies in those particular countries.

This show is the first and only international version produced by Bravo. But why??

I almost think that Dubai is paying Bravo to do the show, as a way to promote their country.

If that's the case, then Bravo sucks even worse than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2022 2:26 AM

How many housewives can they fit into a season? It's a polygamous country right?

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2022 2:28 AM

Jesus Caroline's husband is hotter than shit.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2022 4:22 PM

So is Andy Cohen gonna fly his gay, Jewish ass to Dubai for the reunion? Will they immediately arrest him at the airport?

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2022 11:55 AM

R58 Not until the third cocaine balloon falls out in the customs line.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2022 5:11 PM

They will wait for him to finish taping and then throw him off the roof.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2022 5:13 PM

have to say Chanel Ayan was fantastic on WWHL. Live tv is a real test for these people because you have to be quick-witted which she is. Her big personality completely overwhelmed Crystal from RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2022 5:45 AM

My favorites are Ayan, Lesa, and Sara. I don’t know why Caroline S has so many fans, and I really hate how she’s treating Ayan. It’s pretty obvious why Ayan felt the way she did and I don’t get how the other ladies (sans Lesa and Sara) can’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2022 1:07 PM

I wonder how much Caroline is paying for the new boy toy. I don't think he's going to be able to take her and her totally inappropriate antics for too long. He seemed a bit embarrassed with the hot dog game they were playing on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2022 1:34 PM

Rooting for this show's demise

Ratings DEMO

S01E01 Jun 1, 2022 0.23 769,000 Series Premiere

S01E02 Jun 8, 2022 0.17 657,000

by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2022 1:57 PM

R64

Those ratings aren’t bad these days. It’s about the same as SLC’s premiere ratings and it’s still going strong.

by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote]They will wait for him to finish taping and then throw him off the roof.

Why exactly are you comparing the actions of a terrorist organization with a place where there are openly gay people? I've been there. Have you?

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2022 2:34 PM

Also we don’t know the streaming numbers, which do matter.

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2022 2:35 PM

R66 Yes, the Muslim world LOVES Western gays with money. Andy Cohen is safe.

But if you're a poor immigrant, a local, or someone without Western connections, your life isn't nearly as secure.

The mere lack of enforcement of their barbaric antigay laws isn't much of a gold star. They're still religious savages who merely ignore their strict rules when money can be obtained. They won't remove the rules from the books - in fact, honor killings and torture still happen all the time.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2022 3:13 PM

I hate Dubai and I hate this show. Wish Caroline was on RHOBH!

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2022 5:59 PM

"The expectation is great but the penises are small"

*holds up a handful of dates dripping crude oil onto the floor*

by Anonymousreply 70June 11, 2022 4:13 AM

Why was Sergio at the Hen party? I don’t think he’s hot at all, now he’s a blonde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 15, 2022 11:31 AM

Seriously, why set a reality show in a country where gay people face the death penalty?

by Anonymousreply 72June 15, 2022 12:42 PM

Chanel Ayan was great on WWHL last week, catch it if you can.

by Anonymousreply 73June 16, 2022 11:09 AM

omg on this week's WWHL Caroline's hair was a mess

and Sergio went blond it looks TERRIBLE on him. He looks like a circuit party reject but of course Andy said it looked great

by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2022 8:10 AM

Caroline on WWHL was amazing. She may be the only bravo housewife that truly Does Not Give a Fuck! I love her but I fear Sergio doesn’t seem to realize what he’s in for yet.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2022 10:28 AM

Caroline was only “that bitch” on Ladies of London because she was surrounded by a bunch of rabbity Americans who were impressed by her accent. She’s the opposite of “zero fucks” - a deeply insecure woman who loves making people small (“that’s not how we do things here in Britain, darling”) and defaults to nasty dismissive posturing whenever she feels like she doesn’t have the whip hand or is confronted with her own bad behavior (and heaven forfend you invite her to stay for the weekend if you have a grander house than hers - the assembled company is in for 48 hours of rude adolescent sulking). It was clear that legitimate poshies Annabel and Caroline Fleming thought she was bullshit and even half-witted retired topless model Caprice had it pegged that for all her snobbishness, Stanbury lived in a tacky footballer’s McMansion out in darkest Surrey. I wouldn’t have my baby shower there either.

In Dubai, all her power has evaporated. Chanel Ayen has about 1000 times more legitimate natural charisma than she does. And under the pitiless Arabian sun, you see she’s just another expat trying to front and make a living on Instagram (so far when’s she not playing her hand at newlywed sitcom antics with that dumb and not particularly hot himbo, she’s doing cringey spo-con talking heads for the Dubai tourism board about how fabulous and “modern” that tacky shithole is) - and it’s clear that the other women, with the exception of basic ass Nina, aren’t in the least scared of her. Plus her makeup is so terrible, yellow and overdone, she looks like Shannon Beador in one of her her more misbegotten reunion lewks.

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2022 9:07 PM

Caroline is a CUNT.

I don't know who would ever possibly find her appealing.

She is so miserable, so unhappy, so sour, and so cunty that whenever she appears on screen I instantly switch to something else.

And I find it disturbing that she consistently calls her husband "a woman." She just berates and ridicules him. Not to mention that she emasculates him.

Poor guy is so good natured and pleasant. I have no idea what he sees in her.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2022 12:09 AM

That husband is gay, you didn't catch that?

by Anonymousreply 78June 29, 2022 2:24 AM

Stanbury wedding is on tonight. Hoping for glitzy cuntiness!

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote] Stanbury wedding is on tonight. Hoping for glitzy cuntiness!

It's a guarantee.

The name Caroline Stanbury is synonymous with being a vile CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2022 1:43 AM

Shouldn't they be in burqas? How are these women in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2022 1:54 AM

I like this show except I can't tell 2 if the women apart yet.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2022 2:27 AM

lmao at Ayan wearing a wedding minidress to Stanbury's reception.

Sergio is too fucking much being a groomzilla, worrying about every detail such as his hair and crying. No way does this marriage last more than 5 years. He'll get her to have the baby and then boom they'll be done. He'll want a woman who wants more kids

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2022 9:02 AM

Brooks really rubs me the wrong way, she’s a tryhard. She’s also been really mean to her visiting friends. Don’t forget despite her protestations she ASKED Sarah her opinion on shipping her kid to boarding school. I suspect she was just trying to show off about how “well off” she is, but then got pissed when everyone came down in her for considering that at dinner.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2022 11:49 AM

Caroline S is coming off really bad on this show. She was much better in the UK on Ladies of London.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2022 1:58 PM

I don’t remember stansbury’s chin/jaw being so masculine!

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2022 2:59 PM

Two of the things I most hate in life.

Reality television and Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2022 4:03 PM

Brooks and Sara are both fakeass tryhards even by Dubai standards and it’s pretty clear they are both living in a house of cards.

I said upthread that this cast is going to struggle with talking past each other due to cultural differences - Sara’s whole insufferable Brene Brown of the Desert schtick is clearly a reaction to Emirati culture that none of the rest of them “get” despite living there and for all the ballyhooing she does about how awesome her life is in Dubai, Brooks has a huge African-American-specific chip on her shoulder about being perceived as “ghetto”.

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2022 4:11 PM

Wow. Stanbury looks shit without makeup. That poor child she married. How the fk did they even meet? Was he the pool boy at a resort?

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Most people looked great at the all white dress engagement party except for Lesa who I bet was wearing a pantsuit from her own line. My pet peeve with white is that it is often thin and unlined material so It's like wearing see-through. This was apparent with Lesa's pants and seeing the manufacturer tag through them. Not classy. And that stupid brooks with jer dress strap falling down the whole time. Budget!!

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2022 8:48 PM

Gorgeous wedding. Sergio is a cute little thing.

by Anonymousreply 91July 28, 2022 1:30 AM

More shirtless Sergio please!

by Anonymousreply 92July 28, 2022 1:34 AM

Real Housewives of Dubai Trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 28, 2022 2:02 AM

Sergio wore a whole suit minus a tie to WWHL last night lol and he was of course mic'ed up

he has to be 1 of the biggest attention and famwhoring husbands we've seen in a housewives' show

by Anonymousreply 94July 28, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote] he has to be 1 of the biggest attention and famwhoring husbands we've seen in a housewives' show

That's the only reason he's with Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 95July 28, 2022 10:38 PM

I really wonder if this show comes back for 2nd season. I see a major cast shakeup, would Phaedra really join this show full time? The chick she is friends with SUCKS- she is down there with Candiace as the a few of the most trash bag unlikeable hoes to ever appear on these shows...

But I see this being a one and done. Even Stanbury was boring.

by Anonymousreply 96July 29, 2022 12:02 AM

Stanbury and Sergio should have a spinoff if they cancel Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 97July 29, 2022 12:58 AM

Dubai is not getting canceled. The reunion is filming this week and its ratings are close to what Salt Lake City gets

I think they should add another Middle Eastern woman to the current 6 cast members

So what does Sergio do now for work? He had a short-lived career on the Real Madrid team and is only 27. I don't know if had a career-ending injury or what

by Anonymousreply 98July 29, 2022 1:06 AM

Do the black chicks understand that noone thinks they matter yet or what? Are they that stupid or what?

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2022 3:00 AM

They arent middle eastern/european. If they didn't have money they would be treated like slaves. Do they not get that? Esp the ratty somalian bitch. Doesn't she get it?

by Anonymousreply 100August 19, 2022 3:01 AM

Sergio and Caroline are SO thirsty.

What a sad pair.

He has to go everywhere with her.

None of the other husbands are like that.

I forget which one of the other ladies said it, but she basically said that he just follows them around so that he and Caroline can get exposure for their "Influencer" business.

How sad.

by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2022 3:25 AM

wow Chanel Ayan's story of being forcibly circumcised was so sad.

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2022 5:54 AM

Cue the racists in this thread...right on time 🕑. Sergio is a very sad man...he has no job or a business to speak of. He's basically a nanny and Stanbury's emotional crutch. The other husbands are working and making a living. They're going to have to add a new housewife because right now the housewives are divided by race and culture...

by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2022 6:47 AM

Reunion looks/fashions for those interested. Stanbury looks basic compared to the other ladies. I'm not sure what Brooks is trying to prove...she looks like a bad pageant cosplayer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2022 6:52 AM

I wonder how much Sergio made and saved from his brief soccer career. Now he's trying to be a social media influencer off the back of Caroline.

It's a bit awkward in the scenes with Caroline's oldest daughter who treats Sergio like an older brother rather than a step dad.

by Anonymousreply 105August 19, 2022 7:21 AM

How do you go from being a footballer to an "influencer"? Couldn't he work as a trainer or coach for team (professional or semi-professional) in Dubai or in the UAE?

by Anonymousreply 106August 19, 2022 8:44 AM

[quote] It's a bit awkward in the scenes with Caroline's oldest daughter who treats Sergio like an older brother rather than a step dad.

The daughter is closer in age to Sergio, than Caroline.

And I think the daughter has a crush on him.

I mean, look at that body.

One day he's going to start fucking the daughter behind Caroline's back.

Much like Mauricio did with Farrah, behind Kyle Richards' back.

Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 107August 19, 2022 1:00 PM

The husbands are really good looking. Maybe the best looking set of hubbies in the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 108August 19, 2022 2:23 PM

The women are all really good looking - though Sara has clearly has had a head transplant and Brooks can’t get away with obvious wigs they way Chanel can. But for a place where there is nothing to do but shop, Dubai seems like a style desert - this group makes the Melbourne cast look like fashion plates.

I disagreed with Brooks and Lesa (both American-raised Black women) saying that Stanbury was doing “white lady fragility”. Stanbury’s a piece of work, but she’s nothing at all like the sort of American white girl who cries on command to get her way or win arguments. For all her obvious privilege, I would bet she’s got more “buck up and soldier on” baggage than they have.

I think the confrontation with Chanel Ayan freaked her out so much because she genuinely was trying to have a “sister girl” moment and it went so far left and that Chanel really hit a nerve when she said she was more successful than Stanbury. Whatever she may say, Stanbury’s life in Dubai seems like a big come down from her life in the UK and I think she feels like a loser.

by Anonymousreply 109August 19, 2022 3:25 PM

R106 I just looked. Sergio only played 2 years in 2013 and 2014 so he stopped playing when he was 19 or 20!!! Then he went to the US to study for a digital marketing degree. He was living in California and apparently dating a girl in his age range when he met Caroline Stanbury. I'm assuming he must have known who she was as there's no other reason for someone like him to want a middle aged woman who already has kids and really doesn't want another. I have no idea what he did for work between 2014 and 2021. Since getting with Caroline, you can see he's tried to build up his instagram and tiktok accounts. Most posts are him with Caroline in 1 of their frequent luxurious travel destinations advertising the place they're staying at (obviously part of the freebie deal there) or he's posting thirst traps.

Now maybe he invested well but he hasn't been making Real Madrid soccer money in 8 years

by Anonymousreply 110August 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Thanks, R110. I find their lifestyle and how they make money just odd. I guess it's the sign of the times...

by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2022 9:26 AM

reunion trailer!

the end parts look juicy...calling out Sergio's old racist tweets, Lesa was an escort? Caroline Stanbury was in Jeffrey Epstein's black book?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 24, 2022 10:57 PM

[quote] Caroline Stanbury was in Jeffrey Epstein's black book

Figures that this VILE RACIST CUNT would be in that devil's notebook.

She's just as evil as he is!

by Anonymousreply 113August 24, 2022 11:37 PM

I believe Chanel Ayan said she and the other girls were sewn up to ensure their virginity until sold off in marriage. This is not female circumcision but is an equally horrific practice. And with her hard-scrabble upbringing It's really amazing she is the most successful and emotionally intelligent on those bitches. And I love her husband and sun too!

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2022 4:01 AM

I did enjoy seeing Sergio have fruits wrapped to him to simulate pregnancy belly and boobs. Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2022 4:02 AM

[quote] I did enjoy seeing Sergio have fruits wrapped to him to simulate pregnancy belly and boobs. Hahaha!

It's good practice, because I'm sure Sergio gets impregnated with sperm on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2022 4:12 AM

poor Miss Goat :(

RIP

by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2022 8:23 AM

I loved when Leesa casually said the goat may have eaten fertilizer. Poor goat.

by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2022 2:36 PM

Chanel was the star of the show and easily eclipsed Caroline which I’m sure made her furious.

by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2022 3:50 PM

Stanbury and Chanel Ayan are the standouts, they are the most interesting to watch. Then there are the two pairs who look alike, Nina and Sarah and Brooks and Milan, although they look similar are opposites in personality.

I hate the fake disputes, though, and haven't been watching lately. I like when they talk about local culture but Dubai is like a mall set in the middle of a desert, which it is. I'm not into that type of geography and heat.

by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2022 4:33 PM

Poor Miss Goat

by Anonymousreply 121August 26, 2022 12:41 PM

Caroline is fabulous. She reminds me of Verses from Games of Thrones. Her husband is so fine with his squeaky clean asshole!.I'm surprised that she didn't bag a royal. She has the guile to do so. However she likes Turks and Spaniards who have huge dicks and clean holes.

Channel looks too much like Iman. I don't think she's all that fabulous to be honest. She tries too hard. I find the Jamaican woman to be much hotter and more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 122August 26, 2022 1:42 PM

Cersei not Verses

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2022 4:24 AM

anyone watch the reunion part I?

Everyone but Nina came looking to fight

we finally got the explanation of Sergio btw. He was on the Real Madrid team for 2 seasons but was mostly benched. So that means he practiced with the stars but didn't play in the games. Now according to Caroline in addition to working with her on social media he trades cryptocurrency at 4 AM in the morning lol

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2022 7:45 PM

I have it pvr'd. Will be watching tonight!

by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2022 8:57 PM

It’s a wonder that a boob or six didn’t pop out of the over-the-top trashy outfits worn by Lesa, Brooks and Chanel.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2022 9:08 PM

Some of the housewives in this series are nasty pieces of work. The Muslim ones in particular seem to have raised bratty kids (or rather their nannies have) and treat their staff like shit. Most are divorced, which is a surprise considering they rabbit on about their Muslim identity.

There is nothing of merit in the Dubai series, the location looks parched, artificial and tacky AF. Some have their gay best friends on hand to drop bon mots, who'd live in a country which would stone you to death for your sexuality? These guys would, because hello...... $$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2022 9:29 PM

Not to spoil anything for those who haven’t watched the reunion yet, buy the women lied saying no one in Dubai has a problem with gays. It’s public displays of affection between any couples, gay or straight, that is frowned upon.

I don’t think Andy was dumb enough to buy that, but he just moved on.

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2022 9:41 PM

It’s a bore. And they’re all tacky. But the husbands are cute.

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2022 9:44 PM

they should have brought the husbands to the reunion. I'm shocked Sergio isn't going to appear since he's so thirsty.

I thought Nina was joking when she bragged about having a fruitcake business but I looked on twitter and she's serious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 1, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote] the women lied saying no one in Dubai has a problem with gays. It’s public displays of affection between any couples, gay or straight, that is frowned upon.

It's more than "frowned upon."

They would probably be arrested and jailed for public displays of homosexuality.

Dubai is a backwards shithole.

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2022 12:52 AM

I really like Nina and I think she is gorgeous. I am 20 mins into the reunion and nothing exciting yet. The n-word non issue. Kind of fun that Queen of all Bitch whores Naomi Campbell called to offer Chanel Ayan a modeling gig.

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2022 5:47 AM

lmao Sergio actually texted "They think because I am good looking, I have feelings, and I take care of myself I have to be gay"

and he's friends with Derek Warburton? I guess that's through Caroline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 7, 2022 7:15 AM

[quote] lmao Sergio actually texted "They think because I am good looking, I have feelings, and I take care of myself I have to be gay"

Sorry Sergio, but it doesn't help that your wife keeps calling you "one of the girls," and says that you're "more of a woman" than she is.

But I guess you like being emasculated by a cunting shrew.

by Anonymousreply 134September 7, 2022 4:19 PM

This show is great to watch while doing my grim daily tasks at home, when I'm not at my routine job. Everything is colorful shiny and superficial - it's like a holiday that doesn't make me envious because my god everything is so luxuriously tacky.

by Anonymousreply 135September 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Apparently that Sara one has had a ton of plastic surgery. But that hooker who bred with the Croatian mafioso - I mean, builder? I have no time for her.

by Anonymousreply 136September 9, 2022 5:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!