Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Hartley Reacted to ex-wife Chrishell Stause & G Flip Dating—He Wants ‘Nothing to Do With’ Her

Not a care. Justin Hartley doesn’t mind Chrishell Stause’s new relationship with G Flip. The This is Us star “doesn’t keep up” with his ex-wife’s life after their divorce.

A source told Us Weekly on May 16, 2022 that “Justin doesn’t keep up with news about Chrishell at all. He’s not one who follows celebrity news unless someone brings it up to him.” The insider also revealed that Justin is “really all about keeping his personal life private, especially when it comes to his relationships.”

Justin and Chrishell were married from 2017 to 2019 after three years of dating. Justin filed for divorce in 2019, and Chrishell found out about his decision via text while filming season 3 of Selling Sunset. “I found out because he texted me that we were filed. Forty-five minutes later, the world knew,” the real estate agent said in one episode. The Young and Restless star married his co-star Sofia Pernas in 2019, while Chrishell dated Dancing with the Star’s Keo Motsepe and her boss in Selling Sunset Jason Oppenheim. Chrishell announced that she was dating Australian singer G-Flip in May 2022 at the Selling Sunset season 5 reunion. You don’t get to choose where you meet someone. You don’t get to choose when you meet someone in their life,” Chrishell shared. “So recently, I’ve met someone that is in a different place in their life as well. I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip.”

According to Us Weekly‘s source, Justin isn’t a fan of reality TV, but understands that he “can’t control” what Chrishell says on Selling Sunset. “What Chrishell wants to talk about on TV about their past is her business. He has nothing to do with it — he’s far removed from that relationship.” The insider added of the NBC star’s reaction to his ex-wife’s public comments, “He doesn’t like drama and isn’t a big fan of reality TV. … He can’t control what she says. He doesn’t pay attention to it.”

Chrishell and her sisters recently shaded Justin in the season finale of Selling Sunset. “I feel like with your last relationship, there was some criticism,” eldest Stause sister Shonda said, referring to Justin and Chrishell’s relationship. “A lot of what you did, I don’t think that he took you seriously. A lot of your jobs, he acted like they were not real jobs. And this was your life. This was your job. You worked so hard for it.”

Chrishell agreed with her sister “I don’t even, like, think about this anymore. But the second that you, like, my memory hits of what you’re talking about, I’m like, ‘Who was I?’ I don’t even know who that was.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2022 7:01 PM

I like Justin. He was a certified soap opera actor who made so many attempts to break out and do TV and film and struck gold with “This Is Us”. And he seems ambitious based on directing and wanting to write and etc. He seems very grounded and intelligent.

Which is why it’s confusing to me why he goes after soulless Barbie dolls who want to exploit relationships but I guess he does it as well and is just as bad.

I don’t know, I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 9:48 AM

Him filing divorce papers like that though was stirring the pot. You ease off with someone and keep it private.

Did she really get crazy with him? It's hard to rationalize blindsiding someone like that...

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2022 10:28 AM

His current marriage won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2022 10:37 AM

He sounds lovely… not! What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2022 10:40 AM

I don't have a clue who any of them are.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2022 10:42 AM

This bitch is crazy.

She went from Justin, to Keo (black guy), to Oppenheimer (her boss), to a they/them non-binary freak.

Looks like she enjoys feasting from the sexual buffet.

No wonder Justin hates her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 1:13 AM

So she likes snatch. So what. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 1:28 AM

I liked her in the past but this obvious stunt queen relationship is obviously for publicity and so it's a turn off. Justin's previous wife Lindsay seems much more normal. Love her over on Lifetime where she's constantly starring in and writing and directing movies. She's a hustler and never turned her daughter against Justin so that's another bonus.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 1:31 AM

Justin’s cheating ass. I know he cheated

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 2:03 AM

r6 you forgot Gleb.

They are all PR relationships except Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 2:05 AM

R10, I don't think she was ever with Gleb romantically.

R1, maybe if he were gay? He's picking all these beauty queens but there's no passion (no pun intended).

In his early appearances on Passions, Fox was F L A M I N G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2022 2:17 AM

I'm here for ya Jussie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2022 2:31 AM

There breakup was gossip free. I never heard any reason for it.

But this is crazy. Also she has lost a lot of weight. She was so pretty and seeming pulled together. You never know with people.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2022 2:35 AM

He just cold dumped her and acted like it was a bad one night stand. She must have been completely blindsided. No wonder she cracked up. He seems as cold as ice.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2022 2:36 AM

Where is that from, R12???

That is so hot. Is the guy in bed with him, Tom Welling?

Omg, I might have to j/o to that later.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2022 2:37 AM

It's photoshopped, R15. And yes that's Tom Welling.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 3:20 AM

I have never heard of any of these people.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 4:23 AM

I never realized that Justin Hartley was such a selfish dick, until I read this article.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 4:24 AM

Chrishell Shtaushe! What a shenshational name!

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 4:28 AM

Justin is so bland and blah. Have fun if you enjoy him but he so doesn't do it for me, not as an actor or as a man.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 4:39 AM

Not even like this, R20?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 4:43 AM

She's so damned lucky...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 4:44 AM

Is G. Flip related to J.C. Flippin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 4:45 AM

Not even like that r21

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2022 4:46 AM

[quote] Is G. Flip related to J.C. Flippin'?

No, it's because she's from the philipines.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2022 4:47 AM

Years ago when she was in New York on “All My Children” she was engaged to Matthew Morrison. I think that she complained that she cheated all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2022 4:55 AM

[quote] I think that she complained that she cheated all of the time.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2022 4:58 AM

Chriss-hell is a skank. Constantly needy and will f anyone for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2022 5:02 AM

Did her parents deliberately name her Chris hell?

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2022 5:05 AM

Oh sorry HE a heated on HER all of the time!,

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2022 5:06 AM

[quote] Years ago when she was in New York on “All My Children” she was engaged to Matthew Morrison. I think that she complained that she cheated all of the time.

[quote] Oh sorry HE a heated on HER all of the time!,

With other guys?

Because "word on the street" is that Matt Morrison is a total closet case.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2022 5:12 AM

Why do human beings want to turn themselves into commodities to be bought and sold?

'G Flip' and 'J Low' are just like 'A Jax' and 'O Mo'.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2022 5:46 AM

Chrishell Stause is a lousy ex-soap actress and a notorious clout chaser like Julia Fox.

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2022 5:55 AM

[quote] clout

Auto-spelling.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2022 6:03 AM

Is there a recording of Chrishell munching on the carpet?

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2022 5:43 AM

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2022 2:37 AM

R36 No one really cared

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2022 2:40 AM

[quote] Is there a recording of Chrishell munching on the carpet?

NOM! NOM! NOM!

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2022 2:40 AM

She was named after a gas station and a guy who worked there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2022 2:52 AM

[quote]Rumor Patrol! Chrishell Stause Clarifies Claim She Was Born in Gas Station

I have never in my life heard of this woman, but the moment I saw that first name, I never thought she could be born anywhere other than a gas station or an Arby's bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2022 3:04 AM

So Chrishell is now a lezzy. Wonders never cease.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2022 10:00 AM

Never believe when someone says they were totally blindsided. Sure, she might have been surprised at the timing of the filing, but it strains credulity that she didn’t see it coming,

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2022 10:18 AM

why did he even marry her?

I think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2022 3:12 AM

He can be had for a six pack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2022 3:28 AM

R6 what does race have to do with anything? Why did you need to mention he’s black?

Justin is a selfish person. Anyone who defends him (it’s psycho loon) is nuts. He not only blindsighted her with the divorce, he then tried lying about the date he started seeing his new wife so it doesn’t look like he’s cheating so he can skip out on alimony.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2022 3:31 AM

^ Lifetime subscriber to People, US, Hello,OK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2022 5:48 PM

He literally just stopped speaking to her one day and went and filed for divorce.

He seems like a real cold sob but you never really know the true story.

But he doesn’t seem to defend himself what about his or team? Don’t they want to get his side out there.

She is so beautiful but needs to put back on 5 lbs. she is centerfold material

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2022 5:57 PM

Justin made her turn into a lezzy.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2022 6:07 PM

R47 She's no Gabe Mann.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2022 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!