Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Derek Hough Lands 'Dance the World' Series from National Geographic

Derek Hough is bringing world and cultural dance styles to a bigger audience in a new National Geographic series!

The dancer and choreographer will be starring in the upcoming Dance the World with Derek Hough, which will stream on Disney+, according to Deadline.

“I have been an avid fan of @natgeo as long as I can remember. My Dad had a massive collection until one day I unfortunately destroyed them all by cutting the Tigers and Lions out of them. What? I was making a collage on my wall. Sorry Dad, I promise one day I’ll replace them all🙏🏼,” Derek shared on Instagram. “Today is a very exciting day as my life long Love of Dance and National Geographic collide in a brand new show !!!”

Here’s a synopsis: Dance is the lifeblood of every culture. Dance is a global connective tissue that brings families and strangers alike together. I will be your guide on a journey to learn and discover the roots of the most popular dance styles and trends around the world from the cultures, environments and people who shaped them. In each episode, I will team up with a celebrity guest to uncover the origins and cultures that shaped the dance. Unleashed and inspired, every step in our adventure will culminate in a once-in-a-lifetime spectacular performance.

If you missed it, Dancing with the Stars is also heading to Disney+, but it’s currently unknown who...will be returning, from judges and host to the pros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 8:34 AM

He destroyed his dad's NG collection to make a lions & tigers collage?! And here I always thought heterosexual boys like him destroyed NG issues by jacking off to the pictures of naked/topless tribal women.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2022 3:30 AM

Haha! Ginch-like creature.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2022 12:36 AM

Notice it wasn't the brown-titted women from the depths of Africa he took and abused.

It was the Lion King. The little 'mo was making a collage about Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2022 12:40 AM

Mormon=rightwinger

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2022 12:44 AM

[quote] Dance With Me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2022 4:06 AM

Nipple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2022 4:12 AM

It's his birthday. He's 37.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2022 4:19 AM

Birthday boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2022 4:25 AM

He’s a real Shirley temple

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2022 8:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!