Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gross Starbucks Locations

Has anyone else noticed a trend that some stores only have fat and/or dumpy women working in it? I don't want to go there. Not even the drive-thru, definitely not go to in there and do some of my work or something. Where can i find the hunks and stuff?

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 3:10 AM

You fat whore, the world is not your brothel.

by Anonymousreply 1May 16, 2022 11:22 AM

I think one should be able to live deliciously. So, I agree with OP. If there was a way to be served by only the freshest hotties, I’d sign up.

There’s this yummy Latin twink that works in the one down the street from me. His skin is so fucking smooth. Unfortunately I leave way too early for work nowadays. But if I could, I’d try to somehow taste his musky fuck hole with my next order.

by Anonymousreply 2May 16, 2022 11:37 AM

[quote] Where can i find the hunks and stuff?

Exactly what kind of cream are you trying to add to your Starbucks coffee?

by Anonymousreply 3May 16, 2022 12:11 PM

Fuck off, OP. Thank you for ruining DL. You really suck.

by Anonymousreply 4May 16, 2022 12:35 PM

The hunky men are too busy wasting their time in the gym and downing protein shakes ‘bruh’

by Anonymousreply 5May 16, 2022 12:38 PM

OP is a disgusting human being who will be alone bitter and lonely forever hopefully. That makes me smile!

by Anonymousreply 6May 16, 2022 12:44 PM

I can only remember one time that a hot guy has been behind the bar in a coffee shop, though it was a Costa rather than a Starbucks. He was ridiculously handsome and had dark hair, olive skin and a muscular body barely contained by his work mandated t-shirt, near the Baker Street station in London. Sadly he didn't serve me so I had no chance to hit on him.

by Anonymousreply 7May 16, 2022 1:24 PM

I miss Borders book store. It was such a lovely place to study snd cruise if you wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 8May 16, 2022 3:13 PM

R6 is fat womyn

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2022 12:12 AM

The Oak Lawn, Dallas Take-5 Oil Change always has at least couple of cute guys working. They know their market.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2022 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!