Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle told Queen they never wanted to be on the Buckingham Palace balcony anyway

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2022 5:33 PM

I'm sure Frogmore's balcony is just as nice.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 2:46 AM

SURE, JANATHAN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 3:02 AM

Not only did they want ON the balcony, they wanted their Netflix camera crew on the balcony with them.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 3:06 AM

Pull the other one, you two.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2022 3:08 AM

What's your obsession with these people OP?

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2022 3:10 AM

Is this the new narrative their minions are going with? The old "you can't fire me, I quit!"? Ok Jan, but the result is still the same: Handbag and SMeg absent from the historical record of the last Jubilee balcony of the longest serving British monarch, while their archenemies The Cambridges are front and near-center.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2022 3:21 AM

R5 Go back to lecturing women about breastfeeding and diaper cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2022 3:22 AM

Turn of Dallas OP, that shit show soap opera era died out 40 years ago!

Ever heard of Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2022 3:40 AM

R8 Why are you ranting about Dallas when nobody even mentioned that show? Are you on drugs? Or just mentally ill in general? You never contribute around here. You just attack random people and never stay on topic while doing so.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2022 9:15 PM

If you thought that Meghan couldn't tell any bigger lies than the ones she told on Oprah, she's always going to aim higher.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2022 9:19 PM

Harry and Meghan won't be on the balcony but you can bet your Crown Jewels they'll be at the after party.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2022 9:45 PM

One is weary of one's balding grandson and one's cunt grand daughter in law.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2022 9:46 PM

Big you can't fire me I quit energy

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2022 9:47 PM

Always with the sour grapes, these two.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2022 10:02 PM

Has Rachel ever told the truth?

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2022 1:36 AM

Well, she speaks HER truth. Or, in other words, she's a total liar.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2022 6:55 PM

They’re not going. Harry has a polo match and it’s Lilibucks Diana’s birthday.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2022 8:39 PM

How embarrassing for the two losers,they are the biggest FOOLS if our era.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2022 8:56 PM

That’s exactly where they wanted to be with cameras.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2022 12:29 AM

Interesting note from the Telegraph review of the new Morton book:

More recently there has been the Andrew debacle and the ongoing saga of Megxit. “What the hell are they playing at?” said Prince Philip indignantly – he would undoubtedly have said something even stronger had he known that the Oprah Winfrey deal had already been concluded long before: only a few months after the couple’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2022 12:15 PM

I do NOT believe them. How pathetic are they? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2022 12:17 PM

The real story is they read HM to filth.

Meghan: I have my own better balcony being erected on our palace in Monteshitto. It's bigger than yours, newer than yours. It will be better for us to be with more famous people than the silly family people. Who cares about royal family people anyway. James Cordon will be on ours. He is so much more famous we had to put in extra foundation supports to hold him & his famousness. He doesn't want to be on yours either.

I don't want to wear any of your nasty jewels either. They're old. Let Kate wear those old, out of style jewels, don't even want them. Your tiara's would make my long, straight natural hair look bad. Yes, this is my real hair & nose,teeth yes, it is, don't ask again!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2022 12:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2022 11:44 PM

So they are doing a reality show!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24May 19, 2022 2:31 AM

Yeah yeah. The only thing they have actually brought to market is her book. And he has made several appearances.

Everything else is rumors that haven’t happened.

by Anonymousreply 25May 19, 2022 3:18 AM

[quote] So they are doing a reality show!!!!

No, silly, an “at-home docuseries” is soooo much more dignified than a reality show.

(Just kidding, of course it’s a reality show, just one that’s dressed up in pretentious language like the rest of their projects.)

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2022 4:54 PM

How low he's sunk.

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2022 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!