Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Need advice: My ex released a book and photoshopped my face on its cover without my consent

PART 1: So, one of my friends informed me a few days ago that my ex-bf (significantly younger, lives abroad) pushed a poetry book online (visibly under the gay poetry category), and that the guy on the cover looked "an awful lot like" me. She sent me a screenshot of it, and I realized that it was a photo of me taken by my ex a few months prior to our break-up.

The photo was heavily manipulated, and my face was replaced with a human skull, to either make me look like a monster or to make sure that I wouldn't be able to sue him for it. I can't be recognized by association, so I'm able to put it out there with ease of mind. But my hair, jawline, neck, and ears were kept almost intact -other than the overall smudge(?) effect- to the extent that one of my close friends immediately recognized me the moment she saw it. She'd also read the book to see if he revealed my identity in it, and he didn't plainly, but the closing poem was apparently made entirely of our text messages.

I downloaded the book to secure it as evidence in case he removed it from Kindle, and skipped to the end. There it was, a shitty poem in which he put together a hefty number of my farewell messages together, edited & recreated some sentences to combine them into some sort of a narrative letter in which I poetically (??) explained to him in detail why I was leaving him. He wasn't being subtle about it either as he named the poem "your last messages to me, unrecognizable", and it couldn't be further away from the truth. Even though he "allegedly" rendered them unrecognizable, they literally, in every way, matched the ones I'd sent him on iMessage at the time.

There were even reviews from some people we both knew while we dated, and a few of them were not faint in letting everyone know that the book "perfectly" encapsulated what it was like to date a narcissist & sociopath and even made snarky comments about how they knew who it was the book talked about. It was clear that he asked them to read the book because none of those simpletons had ever mentioned even touching a book in their lives.

I immediately contacted Amazon's customer service, even pulled some strings, and had them remove the book. But it was back up online again the next morning as, clearly, the little bitch appealed to the take-down or republished it. The comments from people we mutually knew were gone at least, but this isn't exactly solving my problem. I also enlisted the help of friends in reporting his Twitter account as spam until it was put on hold, and we were successful. He got a new account, which is irrelevant because he now has zero followers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 27, 2022 6:57 PM

PART 2: I'll shortly talk about what happened between us to give you more context. At the end of this summer, I was assigned (part of a routine rotation) to our Cyprus franchise headquarters in Nicosia for 6 months. We had the opportunity to travel to some landmark cities around us, mainly Istanbul and Athens for team meetings. I met my now ex in one of my travels to Turkey, which is where he'd lived his entire life. I met him at a birthday party in Istanbul, where I was a plus one for a coworker (an Armenian Cypriot). He was one of the only people who spoke English at the party, and even though I wasn't looking for anything at the time, I'd been terribly homesick, so I gave into the conversation, and offered we go to my hotel for the night.

We kept talking to each other and got together many times during that 4 months. He was fun to be around, and I found comfort in his conversation. We became official right way, I guess, even though it was only between the two of us. He was a writer, not accomplished or anything, but he had managed to be traditionally published once by an A-list publisher there, but he fucked it up with an inexcusable petty drama which I independently found out from a few people I knew in the industry. I'll mention it just so you know what kind of a person I'm dealing with: The graphic designer of his book emailed him the front cover only a few hours before it went into printing, which gave him no time to tell her whether he liked it. He gets angry, and in return, he exposes the affair between the graphic artist and the owner of the publishing house who was also a renowned celebrity psychiatrist and happened to be married. It's too late to cancel the book, but they make sure he wishes it was canceled. and he stays a nobody. His version of what happened wasn't even close to the truth. And this should've been a red alarm for me, but I conveniently ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2022 1:51 AM

PART3: Fast forward, we drifted away, for reasons I'm not even going to justify by mentioning. I assumed he was aware too, that we were over. But clearly, I had over-assumed it, and I became the "cheater" for seeing someone else. I come back to the States, and a few months later, here we are. The book also has some content that heavily features our IRL conversations and even some intimate moments, all of which are just as alarming concerning what I should be expecting in the future.

Because of my job, I can't come out publicly. I work at a blatantly conservative company (I live in the midwest, late 40s). You lot don't like to see this as an excuse but it is what it is, it is real life. One of my friends (a corporate lawyer) told me my facial identifiers (pupils etc.) were not preserved in the cover photo and I wouldn't exactly have a case claiming that this was my hair and my jaw on a random skull, but I could "possibly" sue him for publicly revealing text messages if he failed to manipulate them enough in the book. He's lying at the end of the book, claiming that the messages were lost in translation which doesn't even make sense. I don't speak a second language & all my messages to him were in English as is the entire book.

When I left him, he was depressed, not surprisingly as his life was a complete and utter failure, so I don't know what to expect from such a petty person. I'm not trying to be heartless here, but he's 29, and he still depended on a few relatives he maintained a relationship with to survive & his father, etc. wanted nothing to do with him (when I questioned him at times he'd vaguely imply that they didn't accept him & he didn't like talking about it, but I highly doubt that was the issue considering what kind of a person would commit these acts) I want him to understand that I will not stand by and watch him wreck my reputation if he ever tries to pull that shit at any point in time. I have the privilege to sue him in his hometown too (we have a franchise there as well). I unblocked him to contact him about the issue but couldn't reach him. Do I take the risk and sue him anyway based on our iMessage history despite what my lawyer friend says? Do you know anyone who's gone through a similar mess?

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2022 1:51 AM

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2022 1:54 AM

Oh dear God. You expect somebody to read all of that??

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2022 1:54 AM

OP, your situation is quite common.

I know several people who have gone through the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2022 1:55 AM

Let it go. Don’t date a writer or poet again; as Joan Didion wrote, writers are always selling someone out.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2022 1:56 AM

I know you all have real lives. So TLDR: Can I sue him for using our text messages in his shitty book? Or would it be an empty effort?

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2022 1:57 AM

I think it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2022 1:58 AM

Gee, what a story. Everything but the wolves snappin' at your rear end.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2022 1:59 AM

I get the feeling this post is longer than the ex’s crappy book.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2022 1:59 AM

Why sue him? It’s an obscure book of poetry that no one will read. Who cares? Your money would be better spent on therapy to help you move on from the relationship and stop caring about stuff like this,

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2022 2:02 AM

If you change an image by 30% you cant be sued. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2022 2:03 AM

Fascinating story. I just ordered a copy. Can’t wait to learn what a narcissist closet case you are OP!

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2022 2:07 AM

r11 I'm just worried that he'll reveal more in time, and my life can't tolerate this. r12 Basically what the lawyers say. This whole system is just a shitshow. Thanks for the answers.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2022 2:08 AM

You have my sympathies OP. Never ever closely associate with fiction writers. They are all untrustworthy. I would strongly advise you not to sue him or draw any attention to this whatsoever. Remember the Streisand Effect?

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2022 2:11 AM

OP reminds me of Zelma Cason.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2022 2:13 AM

Even with the skull face, I can tell that you are a very handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2022 2:14 AM

Congratulations on the book!😘

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2022 2:15 AM

No one cares and I doubt many even believe this story.

If you are worried about the potential for notoriety, you wouldn't be spilling your life story on here.

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2022 2:16 AM

OP, are you Paulie Walnuts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2022 2:19 AM

OP, when this book gets adapted into a Netflix series (trust me, they're desperate for material) who will play you?

James Corden or John Goodman?

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2022 2:19 AM

r15 That is exactly what has held me back so far from taking a step. You're right. If he gets attention, he wins by default.

r17 I look progressively similar to that skull each day with increasing stress, a few weeks of this and I'm pretty sure the lawyers will say "yeah that's you, let's go".

r18 I just want advice if it's worth the trouble. That's it. And sadly my life isn't as short as a few months lived abroad.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2022 2:20 AM

You're overly concerned about being outed to people who would only be able to make the connection if they knew you were gay already.

But narcissists' weak spot is their image so...

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2022 2:21 AM

[quote]I'm able to put it out there with ease of mind

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2022 2:22 AM

OP, what did you do to ruin the relationship?

Were you clingy?

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2022 2:23 AM

#teamOtherGuy

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2022 2:24 AM

I mean, you all know this IS the guy who wrote the book, right? He's trying to get free publicity with his EST.

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2022 2:25 AM

OP - You need to do something about your hair, STAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2022 2:25 AM

So, by the end of the book, do you decide to eat the green eggs and ham??

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2022 2:27 AM

Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2022 2:28 AM

R27, what's an EST?

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2022 2:28 AM

Sorry, OP. That sucks. I read your story.

Just keep an eye on him to ensure he doesn't take it further.

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2022 2:29 AM

"You kissed me like an ancient creature who didn’t remember his childhood & I was trying to forget mine. I hadn’t learned how not to surrender to lips this unconcerned, this immoderate."

If this is the quote he's chosen to use in his blurb on Amazon, it doesn't bode well for the quality of the writing in the rest of the book. Your text messages may be the best written part. (Sounds a bit like the Bad Art Friend situation, and whether it was legal for the second writer to use a letter written by the first in her story.)

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2022 2:30 AM

r32 I appreciate it, thank you. It doesn't matter how much the image was manipulated, I'm having a hard time moving past what I felt when I recognized it.

r33 I'm going to let out a good audible laugh at it as well when this thing blows over.

by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2022 2:36 AM

Does a puny cocklet make an appearance in OP's magnum opus? If not, I'm not reading all that.

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2022 2:39 AM

Too long, didn't read but I'm sorry this happened, or happy for you.

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2022 2:44 AM

Don't come to DL if you want sympathy.

Aside from a couple of people, we have the usual suspects: wisecracks, size meat comments, and "get over it."

This is proof positive that very few authors make stuff up from imagination. They're always stealing from the people they're with. My advice is do not be friends with an author or poet unless you want to appear unflatteringly in their oeuvres.

by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2022 2:47 AM

Didn’t bother reading all your bullshit, but frankly, you sound like a narcissistic sociopath. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2022 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2022 2:51 AM

r36 🤣 I'm getting no advice (other than a few) but this bitchery is making my night. It was worth it.

r37 Thank you. I learned it the worst way possible.

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2022 2:51 AM

Sounds like the boyfriend is the narcissistic sociopath. That's exactly yhe kind of thing that they would do. Sorry, OP. I think the best thing you could do is ignore the book but start thinking what to do when he contacts your job to out you. Because that's what a narcissistic psycho would do for shits and giggles. So sorry for you, OP. I had it happen to me.

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2022 2:53 AM

You mention that you can't be out because of your job and you live in a conservative town. If you sue, everything will be public record. Think of Johnny Depp. If he had ignored his ex-wife's WaPo OpEd, it would have blown over. Rise above. You would have to consult with a lawyer with knowledge in literary copyright, re his use of your texts. The percentage that needs to be changed for use is specific. But I advise to ignore this. Your ex wants your attention. He knew he had it when you got his book taken down for a day. Don't engage. Who cares about the "friends" you had together and what they think. Nobody else knows it's you. Except us: )

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2022 2:56 AM

OP, assuming this account is more or less true, you should by the time you hit your forties know how to deal with people who are trying to get a rise out of you:

Figure out whatever it is they're expecting from you AND DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM.

No one in the world cares about, much less will bother to read, that book. He knows it. He's just trying to get you to react.

So don't.

If you refuse to play, he'll eventually get bored and go away.

If he turns out to be not just an immature nut but an actual psycho, he'll escalate. In which case, your job is to make it really simple for bystanders to figure out who's the psycho and who's his victim. Again, you do that by not getting involved in his games.

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2022 3:06 AM

R41 In their "tortured" minds they're always the victim. It's a paradox I don't understand. If you worshipped the relationship to the point you had to write a book about it, why release it at the cost of destroying its memory and your ex's perception of you? You're not a famous author & influencer, in the best case scenario 10 of your friends buy it out of sympathy. Pathetic.

R42 That's what I meant when I asked if it would be worth it for me to pursue a legal battle but I forgot to detail my fear. Thanks for touching on my biggest concern. After reading similar advice here, this is what I'm going to do. Just ignore it and wait it out. If I won, the book would disappear, but then court records would be accessible if for some reason someone in the corporate decided to dig the records. I appreciate this, really.

THE NEWCOMERS: I got the advice I needed, so please refrain from wasting your time reading all those paragraphs. Have a good night DLers, thanks for making it better for me in your own ways.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2022 3:06 AM

The basic rule is that you retain copyright in your text. But of course there are exceptions. He can nonetheless make "fair use" of a portion of your text. Or argue you somehow gave implied consent to the use. And so on.

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2022 3:09 AM

and my life can't tolerate this

You sound so tiresome. Get over yourself. You're too old to be in the closet. Just ignore him and the book and rise above it like any other self respecting person would. It will never see the light of day in your world.

by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2022 3:17 AM

OP, you are in the closet in 2022. From square one, you have revealed that you have no self respect. This thread shows that your self respect is actually in the hole. Stop digging.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2022 3:24 AM

OP, r43 gives you the best advice.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2022 8:53 AM

Hire an assassin.

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2022 1:02 PM

Have you and your friends give it lengthy, scathing reviews.

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2022 1:24 PM

While I am inclined to believe OP, r27 has a good theory.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2022 1:25 PM

Well, as a Turkish guy I can tell you that no one from Turkey will ever read that "book". So, I guess he is just trying to get back at you.

Also, I couldn't find anything about him online. Maybe I missunderstood the part about his other book, but as far as I can see there isn't anything else published under this name.

Lastly, I think this bitch might have the Cindirella sendrom. Because, Turkey is such a shitty place to live in now. Maybe, he was just hoping to find a hot, rich daddy to come up and save him from this dump. Whatever it is, just ignore it. Seriosly, no one will give a shit about this so called book. But if you make him angry, he can out you to just hurt you.

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2022 1:53 PM

OP, we're only getting your side of the story.

I'd like to hear his side before I chime in.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2022 2:52 PM

Yes, but why the face of Clint Eastwood as an illustration?

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote]I'm going to let out a good audible laugh at it as well when this thing blows over.

Speaking of audible, when does the audio book come out?

by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2022 3:14 PM

OP. people don't buy poetry.

by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2022 4:01 PM

Why the bother, OP? You've never looked better than on that cover!

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2022 4:10 PM

i'd be flattered as FUCK! 🦊

by Anonymousreply 58May 15, 2022 5:40 PM

I felt so extremely knackered after reading the top three posts. I need a nap.

by Anonymousreply 59May 15, 2022 10:26 PM

More smeg from OP.

by Anonymousreply 60May 15, 2022 11:11 PM

OP, please don't workshop your crappy treatment or article here.

by Anonymousreply 61May 15, 2022 11:15 PM

Never heard of The Streisand Effect?

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2022 11:16 PM

OP has foolishly talked this thing up. After making the thread, according to Amazon it’s now risen to #356,256 in books.

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2022 11:27 PM

Have some sympathy for OP.

Can't imagine anything worse than having to read the self-published poems of my ex-lover.

by Anonymousreply 64May 16, 2022 12:55 AM

Hi, OP I’m with the Oprah Winfrey Network and I think there’s a good shot that Oprah could pick this as her next book club selection. Would you be willing to do a sit-down with your ex to talk about it? On tv?

by Anonymousreply 65May 16, 2022 1:40 AM

[quote] i'd be flattered as FUCK! 🦊

Exactly. Not many of us can claim there's a book written about us. Take it as a compliment and move on.

by Anonymousreply 66May 16, 2022 1:52 AM

OP - my grandma was mentioned by name in a book of poetry that had a legit publisher and won some poetry awards - most of her grandchildren don’t even know about it.

by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2022 1:59 AM

Nobody from the midwest is going to read that poem or buy that book. Your fear is giving it life.

by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2022 2:17 AM

R17 And hung!

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2022 2:32 AM

I don't think this is true. The bf's name--Dogukan Onal--is too on the nose. Next up sometime will post a thread about their vindicative ex bf, the French painter Pierre Bleujaub.

by Anonymousreply 70May 16, 2022 2:51 AM

OP the result of the thread (as r63 noted) is a microcosm of what would happen if you pursue this further. You've promoted this asshole's book for him way better than he ever could himself. I get hwy you'd trip out and obsess on this but you need to let it go, and it will go away. Stop giving it energy.

by Anonymousreply 71May 16, 2022 2:53 AM

R25 He probably talked an awful lot.

by Anonymousreply 72May 16, 2022 3:22 AM

R65 Oprah’s fraus don’t do poetry. She selected Rilke once, and it was mayhem!

by Anonymousreply 73May 16, 2022 3:26 AM

R57 It’s the silver shampoo!

by Anonymousreply 74May 16, 2022 3:26 AM

Judging by that book cover, you should moisturize, OP.

by Anonymousreply 75May 16, 2022 3:28 AM

With the skeletor face, there's no way in hell anyone would recognize this as you and the law probably requires that you be recognizable. All he has to say is that it isn't anybody specific, and it isn't.

I'm not sure texts have an assumption of privacy built-in and you did after all send them to him yourself, on purpose.

Legally, I doubt you have a leg to stand on here.

by Anonymousreply 76May 16, 2022 3:28 AM

OP: let it go.

It’s a collection of poetry - which hardly anyone reads anymore, as a genre - by a no-name author whose English isn’t his native language.

Chances of him becoming the next Joseph Brodsky is less than zero.

Take up qigong and mindful meditation to deal with the anxiety this has been causing you

by Anonymousreply 77May 16, 2022 3:38 AM

OP This is the fanciest shit I’ve read here in ages!

In one post we have our midwestern closet case traveling to Cyprus, Nicosia, Istanbul, Athens.

Meeting cute at a birthday party.

Then sex in the hotel.

It’s all very Merchant Ivory!

Then…secrets are uncovered: The drama with his first book…exposing an affair!” Between a graphic designer and a publisher-slash-celebrity shrink!

I so want to cast this film!

But I have questions:

“A-list publisher.” In Turkey, or elsewhere?

“Renowned celebrity psychiatrist.” Renowned in Turkey, or elsewhere?

PART 2: I'll shortly talk about what happened between us to give you more context. At the end of this summer, I was assigned (part of a routine rotation) to our Cyprus franchise headquarters in Nicosia for 6 months. We had the opportunity to travel to some landmark cities around us, mainly Istanbul and Athens for team meetings. I met my now ex in one of my travels to Turkey, which is where he'd lived his entire life. I met him at a birthday party in Istanbul, where I was a plus one for a coworker (an Armenian Cypriot). He was one of the only people who spoke English at the party, and even though I wasn't looking for anything at the time, I'd been terribly homesick, so I gave into the conversation, and offered we go to my hotel for the night.

We kept talking to each other and got together many times during that 4 months. He was fun to be around, and I found comfort in his conversation. We became official right way, I guess, even though it was only between the two of us. He was a writer, not accomplished or anything, but he had managed to be traditionally published once by an A-list publisher there, but he fucked it up with an inexcusable petty drama which I independently found out from a few people I knew in the industry. I'll mention it just so you know what kind of a person I'm dealing with: The graphic designer of his book emailed him the front cover only a few hours before it went into printing, which gave him no time to tell her whether he liked it. He gets angry, and in return, he exposes the affair between the graphic artist and the owner of the publishing house who was also a renowned celebrity psychiatrist and happened to be married. It's too late to cancel the book, but they make sure he wishes it was canceled. and he stays a nobody. His version of what happened wasn't even close to the truth. And this should've been a red alarm for me, but I conveniently ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 78May 16, 2022 3:41 AM

Also: don’t worry about being outed because

1. It’s 2022 and

2. Everyone knows already

by Anonymousreply 79May 16, 2022 3:42 AM

M copy arrived!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2022 12:54 AM

Write your own book and put a modified pic of him on the cover.

Then move on.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2022 1:03 AM

You've been immortalized in a book no one will ever read.

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2022 1:09 AM

That's fucking hilarious. I actually laughed out loud.

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2022 2:02 AM

You ex must really hate your guts, OP? What did he do?

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2022 2:39 AM

OP, is that cover a disguised death wish? Is that threatening? Should you be worried? What do the police or perhaps a forensic psychologist say?

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2022 3:54 AM

It sounds like Your lawyer friend is probably correct and I think it would be a major stretch even with the text messages. He can print what you sent him, you sent it him so now he can do what he wants with it. Whether it is hood or not he is doing what artists do and is using his life to create art. You could write a poem back at him or move on and know you dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2022 4:06 AM

Who was the famous psychologist? Was it Dr. Phil?

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2022 4:07 AM

Why do you think you can sue him if he says more? It would not be a lie (if you say it is he could SUE you got defamation). If your lose your job you might be able to sue your employer for wrongful termination, but it might be legal for your employer to fire you in your state, thank you Republicans and Supreme Court.

Maybe try bring nice to keep him from raging at you more. Something like, congratulations on your book, I read it and it was really raw and honest. I did not realize how much I hurt you and I apologize for the pain I caused you. Wish you all the best. And then end it.

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2022 4:16 AM

Ignore the little tramp.

by Anonymousreply 89May 18, 2022 4:41 AM

R88, what's the fun in such a measured, adult response?

by Anonymousreply 90May 18, 2022 7:47 AM

R90, I know, and the other commenters on this post were the best. I laughed so much. I wish I was that witty.

I totally get why OP might want to stay in the closet but it really irritates me that he would think he has a cause of action if someone says he is gay. I do not think there is anything wrong with being gay and while he might want to stay in the closet, bullying someone from speaking is not how to do it- choosing appropriate partners is how you can maintain privacy.

by Anonymousreply 91May 18, 2022 4:26 PM

Because I went to Amazon to read about the book, I see this ghastly cover under my "Pick up where you left off" tab every time I visit the site now.

THANKS FOR NOTHING, OP!!

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2022 3:54 PM

Why doesn’t OP have his face changed so he no longer resembles the cover?

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2022 4:05 PM

OP, I think you are still emotionally involved. Youbare still into him.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2022 4:15 PM

So are you Doctor Oz, OP?

Are your opponents in possession of the text messages exchanged between your twink and you?

Just deny everything like all REAL Republicans do.

Hopefully, your “ex” was over the age of consent when you took him back to your hotel room.

LMAO!

You see? I can also write fiction, OP. Or maybe I’m better at Biographies. 🥸

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2022 4:56 PM

[quote]R2 Do you know anyone who's gone through a similar mess?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2022 5:01 PM

OP, I was just kidding about Dr. Oz, because of the Turkish connection, but I’m not kidding about this:

Those texts (the ones available on Amazon), are TEDIOUS AF.

Become a better writer, and stop blackmailing closeted men via Amazon books.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2022 5:20 PM

Does it make you feel used and dirty all over? Do you feel empty inside? Do you have feelings of rage...feel like killing him? Dibs on the Netflix series& ID Channel rights?

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2022 5:45 PM

Op, make sure you don't buy any pets large enough for a standard sized lobster pot, something about this 'author' is screaming that 'he will not be ignored'.

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2022 5:58 PM

OP, you don't have skin on your face?

by Anonymousreply 100May 27, 2022 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!