Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rapper Lil Keed dies at 24

Rapper Lil Keed has died at age 24.

The popular Atlanta rapper (real name: Raqhid Jevon Render) was signed to Young Thug’s Young Slime Life record label. His passing was confirmed by Complex.

“Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,” Lil Keed's brother Lil Gotit wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of the two. “I know what u want me to do and that’s go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy.”

Gotit continued on his Instagram Story, posting a look at his sad face along with several crying emojis, as well as "Whyyy bra, whyyy u leave me bra.”

On Saturday, Gotit added, "All gas no brakes no playin, I got you Keed."

Quanda Bandz, Lil Keed's girlfriend and mother of their daughter Naychur, also shared a lengthy post in his honor. Along with a series of videos, which included the two drinking champagne in the bathtub, partying together, and sharing the positive results of her pregnancy test, Bandz expressed her sadness at losing Keed.

"I love you sooooo much baby... I can’t breathe right sleep right nothing I don’t even wanna talk to nobody. What am I supposed to tell Naychur? What am I gone tell our new baby? Keed I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind," she wrote. "My Mind is lost baby."

In a follow-up post on Saturday, Quanda Bandz continued, sharing her disappointment that Keed will never meet their unborn child. While they broke up several times, they always made their way back to each other and were excited to start planning their child's sex reveal.

"We knew we was meant to be with each other because we made our way back with each other months later... You the air I breathe I'm your air," she shared. "Daddy I love you baby WE NEED YOU DADDY."

Bandz expressed regret at not being there when he died. However, further explanation of Keed's death was not provided.

"I'm sooooo sorry I didn't fly to LA I know I could've saved you baby you really showed me all you needed was MY LOVE you gave me that I gave you that. IM SORRY please just tell me this a dream come home. YOU PROTECTED US. Whyyyy DADDY," Bandz posted.

Keed had high hopes for stardom. In a 2020 interview with XXL, he shared he was actively pursuing fame.

"My goal and my intentions for my future? I wanna be a megastar," Keed told XXL. "I don't wanna be no superstar...I wanna try to be past Prince and Michael Jackson and 'em. And I know I can do it as long as I stay committed to what I'm doing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160May 23, 2022 5:21 PM

Can anyone figure out what happened?

I read the entire article, and it made absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2022 9:21 PM

Poor Quanda must be devastated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2022 9:22 PM

I don’t know him, but based on the article he’s a Lil Dead now.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2022 9:24 PM

I need my own rapper name, even though I have no idea how to rap.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2022 9:25 PM

Quanda and Naychur need DADDY!

[quote] SMH my baby daddy made this song after our break up im sorry I left you KEED IM SORRY we knew WE was meant to be with each other because we made our way back with each other months later and Deaded df out of our situations Just to be back Together. YOU THE AIR I BREATHE IM YOUR AIR. Daddy I love you baby WE NEED YOU DADDY. I love you againnnnnn I’ll always love you I never ever stop Loving You NAYCHUR Loves You …you know she wanna see her daddy Everyday Keed Why Baby Why you just leave like that Daddy You was post to put up a fight for US We was just planning for our gender reveal WE GOT MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER BABY WE POST TO RAISE THESE KIDS TOGETHER BABY WHO GONE BE A DADDY FIGURE NOW ALL NAYCHUR KNOW IS KEED ALL I KNOW IS KEED DADDY WHY YOU HAD TO LEAVE😣?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2022 9:26 PM

My Hip Hop name would be Sir Cocks A Lot.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2022 9:35 PM

“Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,”

He would want you to finish your education.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote]I need my own rapper name, even though I have no idea how to rap

Lil' Mary

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote] I need my own rapper name, even though I have no idea how to rap

How about NELLY?

Oh wait, that's taken.

I guess you'll have to be Lil' Nelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2022 9:41 PM

Sounds like a shooting or something else violent based on the brother’s post.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2022 9:43 PM

Yeah, this sounds violent. That's why there's nobody saying anything about how he passed.

Sidenote: R9, I've always found Nelly to be one of the more handsome rappers. He's one of the few who seems to practice good hygiene, basic grooming, and works out.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2022 9:45 PM

Thank you R8 and R9. I'll take your suggestions under advisement. I'm also considering "Lil' Poof."

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2022 9:46 PM

Is this a spoof?

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2022 9:50 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2022 9:55 PM

From reading the girlfriend's rant plus his brother's WHYYYYY, it appears he offed himself.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2022 9:58 PM

The death is sad, he pain of pele real, More sad". these people are fucking illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2022 10:17 PM

I have to admit, “seened” is a new one even in this lowest common denominator, illiterate world we unfortunately live in.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2022 10:35 PM

Shit, if we were handing out rap names, half the fatties on here would be called Li'l Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2022 10:37 PM

Who? Another rapper dead...pffftt.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2022 10:38 PM

Can I be Lil' Neely O'Hara?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2022 10:40 PM

Since Lil Baby is already taken, I suppose the rap name most befitting for me would be Lil Embryo.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2022 10:40 PM

Shooting and/or drugs would be the obvious guesses.

R21 Lil Embryo is a person and has a new techo-rap song out (it's a sonogram).

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2022 10:42 PM

[quote]The popular Atlanta rapper (real name: Raqhid Jevon Render) was signed to Young Thug’s Young Slime Life record label. “Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,” Lil Keed's brother Lil Gotit wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of the two. “I know what u want me to do and that’s go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy.”

This is all a joke right?

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2022 10:45 PM

[quote]popular

No.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2022 10:46 PM

Good riddance. Thank you sir please off another.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2022 11:58 PM

The real tragedy is that this hideous, illiterate thing had already reproduced.

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2022 12:07 AM

R20, their hair is so perfect. Gorgeous 60's hair.

I'm all over the place with this. It's illiterate as heck, but then we're told it's an art form. And AAVE. I don't know what I think or what I should think.

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote]And AAVE.

AAVE is a nicer way to say "retard-speak".

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2022 12:11 AM

Who the fuck is this?

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2022 12:22 AM

I think I'll be Li'l Needs Cum......

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote]Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries

I can't think of a thing to add to the family statement of grief.

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2022 12:27 AM

My little dog’s rap name is “Sir Henry Poops A Lot”.

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2022 12:27 AM

[quote] Rapper … dies

Those words go together.

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2022 12:30 AM

Why must you elder gays denigrate an entire race of people. Why can't you practice love instead of hate.

by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2022 12:42 AM

OP- I’m a bit slow . For a second I thought it said/

Lou Reed

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2022 12:45 AM

A thread ahead of its time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2022 12:53 AM

"Seened" is painful to read. Eveyone knows it's "seed" as in "Whin Ah seed you, Ah know deh eiz a Gawd."

by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2022 12:54 AM

So much ghetto in one single post.

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2022 12:57 AM

Is there a named club for all these young dead rappers? Maybe the Under 25 Club? Lil Peep, XXXtentacion, Juice Wrld and countless others.

by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2022 12:57 AM

'Young Thug’s Young Slime Life record label.'

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote] 21 year old rap sensation LIL SEIZURES

Is that last word a verb?

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2022 12:59 AM

Amazing they know to put the apostrophe in L'il yet "seened."

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2022 1:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2022 1:02 AM

"I don't wanna be no superstar...I wanna try to be past Prince and Michael Jackson and 'em. '

Odd the way all these young rappers idolise junkie pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2022 1:03 AM

' LIL SEIZURES'

Surely a reference to Xanax withdrawal?

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2022 1:04 AM

Is Lil Keed related to Lil Nas?

by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2022 1:05 AM

Living up to every stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2022 1:05 AM

Dutchie can be LIL KLAN based on previous posts.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2022 1:06 AM

L'illiterate

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2022 1:06 AM

R37 wins the thread!

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2022 1:16 AM

R50, I ain't gna lie that made me laught out loud.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2022 1:19 AM

How can there be so many 'popular rappers'? Do people listen to music 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2022 1:38 AM

I feel awful for laughing. And for thinking that my nine-year old niece has a higher IQ than all the bereaved put together.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2022 1:42 AM

R34, not the entire race; just a particularly ignorant and violent subculture.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2022 1:43 AM

[quote] I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind," she wrote. "My Mind is lost baby."

Oh, honey.

It sounds like your mind was lost a LONG time ago.

by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2022 1:46 AM

Someday, when scholars look back on the truly great elegies, they will reverently recall the ones that stood the test of time.

"To An Athelete Dying Young," by A. E. Housman.

"Stop All the Clocks," by W. H. Auden.

Sonnet 60, by William Shakespeare.

And, of course, “Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,” by Lil Gotit.

by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2022 1:53 AM

I don't know her

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2022 1:56 AM

The black community needs to take some responsibility for all of this stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 58May 15, 2022 1:56 AM

[quote] Why must you elder gays denigrate an entire race of people.

by Anonymousreply 59May 15, 2022 1:59 AM

Massive accidental drug overdose of Xanax laced with fentanyl. Same lethal combo that killed Lil Peep.

by Anonymousreply 60May 15, 2022 2:00 AM

r37 lol

by Anonymousreply 61May 15, 2022 2:05 AM

So it seems this dead man had a record label with the name Young Slime.

I wonder what 'Slime' means? I notice lots of UK people describe themselves as 'Grime'.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2022 2:10 AM

"Naychur" - are these people really bad at spelling or just fucked?

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2022 2:11 AM

Lmao [ R7]!😂

by Anonymousreply 64May 15, 2022 2:15 AM

It's "Ebonics," r63.

Been around since forever.

by Anonymousreply 65May 15, 2022 2:15 AM

Somebody raped a little.....?

(Well, I'M not going to type it as I thought the OP typed it.)

by Anonymousreply 66May 15, 2022 2:21 AM

[quote] Why must you elder gays denigrate an entire race of people.

You’re right, R34. If I was obliged to move and live in Nigeria or Kenya it would probably take 3 years for me to learn how to use the language and grammar of Nigeria or Kenya.

No doubt, the governments of Nigeria and/or Kenya provide classes to help me attain that basic use of language and grammar.

by Anonymousreply 67May 15, 2022 2:37 AM

I swear to God the op's post sounds like it's from The Onion.

by Anonymousreply 68May 15, 2022 2:50 AM

I will be L'il Cock Craver

by Anonymousreply 69May 15, 2022 3:28 AM

I will be Lil Kim

by Anonymousreply 70May 15, 2022 4:04 AM

We've mentioned ten Lil's so far.

If Henry Higgins were he'd say these people suffer with the glottal stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 15, 2022 4:13 AM

Another one of my peers taken in their prime. Why must all of us young, talented, and black stars be taken down before we even get to 25?

by Anonymousreply 72May 15, 2022 4:42 AM

Quanda? NayChur?

Do these people smoke crack when deciding upon their children's names?

by Anonymousreply 73May 15, 2022 4:59 AM

And the unfortunately named Lil Dick.

by Anonymousreply 74May 15, 2022 6:22 AM

I am certain that everyone involved in the funeral will go on to live long, happy, and productive lives in defiance of the white supremacist culture that surrounds them.

by Anonymousreply 75May 15, 2022 6:24 AM

[quote] everyone involved in the funeral

There will be lots singing, dancing and noise at the funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 15, 2022 7:05 AM

Was he shopping for groceries in Buffalo?

Asking for Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 77May 15, 2022 7:48 AM

‘I don't wanna be no superstar...I wanna try to be past Prince and Michael Jackson and 'em. '

Chet Hanks chimes in.

by Anonymousreply 78May 15, 2022 12:56 PM

Why are they all 'Lil? Why not Big or Biggie? Or any number of other descriptors. Fat, slim, etc.

by Anonymousreply 79May 15, 2022 1:21 PM

[quote]Why are they all 'Lil? Why not Big or Biggie? Or any number of other descriptors. Fat, slim, etc.

Because they’re all stupid and can’t come up with an original thought. They all just copy what everyone else does. It’s why rap/hip-hop is so reliant on “sampling”, ie copying, other artists’ hit songs.

by Anonymousreply 80May 15, 2022 3:12 PM

The idiot who used “seened” dropped out of high school after his freshman year. No wonder these dummies get taken advantage of by the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 81May 15, 2022 3:27 PM

So 'lil!

by Anonymousreply 82May 15, 2022 3:28 PM

What language are these people's posts composed in? Google translate crashed on me.

by Anonymousreply 83May 15, 2022 4:02 PM

".... I did all my cries."

Not grammatically incorrect yet illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 84May 15, 2022 4:31 PM

[quote] How can there be so many 'popular rappers'? Do people listen to music 24/7

Money laundering. Those lil’ rappers are like those lil’ restaurants, takeaways and dry-cleaners that never have any customers, but somehow manage to stay afloat.

by Anonymousreply 85May 15, 2022 4:55 PM

I’m Lil’ Eldy. If you diss me or my bitches, I’m a gonna hiss.

by Anonymousreply 86May 15, 2022 5:12 PM

Dead of kidney failure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 15, 2022 5:18 PM

Lil Gotit shares more illiterate details about Lil Keed’s last moments:

"I told him I love him, s***... Man, my brother with me, man, I'm good!" "We got to be strong with this s***, bruh. Man, I took him to the hospital, n***a, I did that! You wouldn't believe that my little brother right now, he in the sky."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 15, 2022 5:32 PM

Well, it was only a matter of time before “that word” made an appearance… I’m shocked it took 88 posts.

by Anonymousreply 89May 15, 2022 7:27 PM

[quote] Well, it was only a matter of time before “that word” made an appearance… I’m shocked it took 88 posts.

What are you talking about?

QUANDA used it numerous times in her illiterate rant on Instagram.

Oh, and don't you love how "Lil' Keed" is waving the gun around in the front seat of the car while driving, right behind Lil' Naychur's head, a toddler who isn't in a child safety seat and doesn't even have a seat belt on?????

That's VERY responsible parenting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 15, 2022 7:36 PM

Looks like Quanda is pregnant too, according to the last line of her post:

[quote] I love you sooooo much baby 🥺 what I’m post to do with out you😤 I can’t breathe right sleep right nothing I don’t even wanna talk to nobody Keed I can’t take this why you leave US bru. What am I supposed to tell Naychur? What am I gone tell our new baby ? Keed I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind 🥺 my Mind is lost baby.

[quote] You told me everything I’m sooooo sorry I didn’t fly to LA I know I could’ve saved you baby you really showed me all you needed was MY LOVE you gave me that I gave you that. IM SORRY please just tell me this a dream come home. YOU PROTECTED US. Whyyyy DADDY. You a fighter bru I was on my way I was RAQHID …..these 8 years you been in my life you showed me nothing but love I’m sorry baby I’m sorry for whatever I did anything I did I’m sorry let me make it better You my backbone you my spine you my heart baby IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I KNOW YOU LOVE ME & MY BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD 💚😢

[quote] WE fight we argue but you know we was what each other needed… YOU GAVE ME THE WORLDDDDDDDDD. Anything I wanted …. Needed you got it / did it for me with no questions ask! BABY you was just on the phone with me in the bed HOW you leave like that without saying that was gone be your last goodbye your last I love you our last FaceTime ! SMH baby please tell me I’m dreaming I wanna wake up and this shit be a dream. CALL ME BACK DADDY.

[quote] My head spinning 😵‍💫 my body numb I don’t even feel myself typing Raqhid you know I’m so weak for you baby WEAK AS HELL for you . SOOOOOOO WEAK SO WEAKKKK SO FUCKINNNN WEAK FOR U BRO THIS SHIT HERE HIT HARD.

[quote] WHO IM GONE MAKE LOVE TO NOW ???? WHO GONE KISS ME IN MY SLEEP ALL NIGHT? Who gone rub my Belly ? RAQHID WHY U LEAVEEEEE ME MAN. You was my boyfriend my best friend my slime my twin my ride or die! WHATEVER u on you know I was on it 10x Worst.

[quote] THESE FUCK ASS NIGGA KNOW THEY COULDNT FUCK WITH U AND THEY HATE THEY. MY BD NEVER LACK YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS DONT NEED TO BE ACTIN LIKE THIS YALL BODY EITHER. GOD WANTED MY BOY HOME he had better plans. SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME 💚 WE LOVE U FOREVER I hope I have a son he gone be your 1st JR

Lovely. What a tribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 15, 2022 7:39 PM

Hopefully Lil Keed’s brother Lil Gotit, will help to fill the void for Quandra.

by Anonymousreply 92May 15, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote] YSL rapper

Did this person wrap in the packaging department at Yves Saint Laurent?

by Anonymousreply 93May 15, 2022 8:39 PM

[quote]THESE FUCK ASS NIGGA KNOW THEY COULDNT FUCK WITH U AND THEY HATE THEY. MY BD NEVER LACK YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS DONT NEED TO BE ACTIN LIKE THIS YALL BODY EITHER. GOD WANTED MY BOY HOME he had better plans. SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME 💚 WE LOVE U FOREVER I hope I have a son he gone be your 1st JR

Damn. Quandarya got a way with words. Just beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 94May 15, 2022 8:40 PM

The most shocking thing, is that his girlfriend's name is just Quondra, and not LAQUONDRA.

by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2022 8:44 PM

Seeking suggestions for new baby's name: Quantum, Qantas, Quotient, Quotidian, Quorum have been submitted thus far.

by Anonymousreply 96May 15, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote]Gotit continued on his Instagram Story, posting a look at his sad face along with several crying emojis, as well as

I prefer the Melissa Gilbert version of this: ""Whyyy shitbra, whyyy u leave me shitbra.”

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2022 9:42 PM

According to this, Lik Keed leaves behind a daughter named "Naychur."

You cannot make this stuff up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 15, 2022 9:44 PM

All that written communication, and not a single "tryna" can be found. Tragic!

by Anonymousreply 99May 15, 2022 9:48 PM

He was handsome despite the horrible hair and the horrible crap tattooed on his face.

by Anonymousreply 100May 15, 2022 9:50 PM

[quote]He was handsome

No.

by Anonymousreply 101May 15, 2022 10:48 PM

Lil Gotit sees this as a big promo opportunity - grabbing attention to his own scabrous mangled music.

by Anonymousreply 102May 15, 2022 11:02 PM

[QUOTE] SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 103May 15, 2022 11:04 PM

Kidney/liver failure due to copious consumption of opiates and benzos over the past ten years.

by Anonymousreply 104May 15, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote] SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME

Does anyone know what the fuck this means?

[quote] Kidney/liver failure due to copious consumption of opiates and benzos over the past ten years.

That's just insane for a 24 year old.

by Anonymousreply 105May 16, 2022 2:59 AM

“That word” never appears in the original article recounting the social media posts on the rapper’s death as posted here, R90.

Apologies for not painstakingly reading through each one of these individual’s social media posts subsequent to the article posted by OP.

I aint seened dat word show up til it showed here.

by Anonymousreply 106May 16, 2022 3:10 AM

Why do white people keep killing all these innocent black rappers? And, why don't we see these deaths in polka music? Hm? Why?? Won't someone try to figure out why thug life makes all these poor innocent black people victims of the white world?

by Anonymousreply 107May 16, 2022 3:13 AM

Where’s Jive Lady when you need her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 16, 2022 12:33 PM

I'm surprise this thread has this many comments.

by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2022 12:36 PM

[QUOTE] That's just insane for a 24 year old.

Yup - these baby junkies start young.

by Anonymousreply 110May 16, 2022 12:52 PM

This is a sad indictment of Black culture here.

by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2022 1:13 PM

Tell me, Quanda Quanda Quaaaaanda…

by Anonymousreply 112May 16, 2022 1:41 PM

[quote] I'm surprise this thread has this many comments.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 113May 16, 2022 2:31 PM

[QUOTE] I'm surprise this thread has this many comments.

Aw, Lil Gotit came onto the thread to make an illiterate contribution.

by Anonymousreply 114May 17, 2022 7:44 AM

He did. I seened him.

by Anonymousreply 115May 17, 2022 8:04 AM

Everybody likes me!

by Anonymousreply 116May 17, 2022 12:41 PM

My condomlambs to his kid Naychur, cause he cared bout the embironmint n shit.

by Anonymousreply 117May 17, 2022 12:51 PM

Governor Kemp should be ashamed of the state of public education in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 118May 17, 2022 1:18 PM

I'm big on the inner webz.

by Anonymousreply 119May 17, 2022 2:09 PM

Is Lil Gotit pronounced "Got It" or "Go Tit"?

by Anonymousreply 120May 17, 2022 10:49 PM

It’s French… “Go Tea”

by Anonymousreply 121May 17, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote] —Lil Twit

Rofl!

I want to be "Lil' Weiner."

by Anonymousreply 122May 18, 2022 1:05 AM

R118 -I hear you -But what teacher can do anything with that ?

by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2022 1:08 AM

I gotta say: for a board that any other time is super hippy-dippy and doesn't miss an opportunity to call Trump and Republicans writ-large profoundly racist, you queens sure are having an awfully good time poking fun not only at the death of an up-and-coming rapper, but the AAVE used by his loved ones on social media.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2022 2:37 AM

I appreciate what you say R124 but I don't know what AAVE is.

I looked to Google but it was seventh on the list after 'market liquidity funding' and 'crypto lending pools'.

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2022 4:25 AM

My boy hadded grt azz but he coont liv 4eva.

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2022 4:43 AM

I seened u, R124. I seened u

by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2022 4:47 AM

Black culture is especially violent and uncivilized

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2022 4:58 AM

So this person named Raqhid Render actually died from misusing drugs and wasn't shot by a rival. That is unusual.

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2022 5:51 AM

[quote] Where’s Jive Lady when you need her?

Would 'Jive Lady's interpretation still be relevant, I wonder?

Has this sub-language evolved much since 1980?

by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2022 5:54 AM

“Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,” Lil Keed's brother Lil Gotit wrote on Instagram.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2022 5:59 AM

When you name your son Raqhid Jevon you clearly want him to have a good life.

by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2022 6:00 AM

THUG culture. Not BLACK culture, but THUG culture. There are many blacks who don't subscribe to that sort of lifestyle. Likewise, there are plenty of whites who do.

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2022 1:42 PM

[Quote] you queens sure are having an awfully good time poking fun not only at the death of an up-and-coming rapper,

Up and coming rapper?? No, he was a loser with no education and no skills so "rapping" is his way of becoming rich without doing any work. Cause its the govts/white peoples/systemic racism/the planet alignments/mercury retrogrades fault that these guys cant pass high school and go to college.

[Quote] but the AAVE used by his loved ones on social media.

Black people who talk like this "rapper", should be ashamed of coming up with the term AAVE to describe the fact that they are uneducated with piss poor grammar and spelling. You think black guys I went to university with talk like this? This isnt a "black/racist" thing. Its an "im a fucking retard" thing.

by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2022 4:17 PM

R134 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2022 7:57 PM

R18 there is a Lil Debbie r18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2022 8:02 PM

Calling out the dead brother and family for failure to code shift, because they are ghetto trash incapable of doing so, is Double Hegemony. How very dare you!

by Anonymousreply 137May 18, 2022 8:18 PM

“Ah seened him!”

Good lord! What is this, 1850?

by Anonymousreply 138May 18, 2022 8:22 PM

'I gotta say: for a board that any other time is super hippy-dippy and doesn't miss an opportunity to call Trump and Republicans writ-large profoundly racist, you queens sure are having an awfully good time poking fun not only at the death of an up-and-coming rapper, but the AAVE used by his loved ones on social media.'

This is mild compared to the full on racist hate on the Klan Granny threads.

by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2022 8:57 PM

'So this person named Raqhid Render actually died from misusing drugs and wasn't shot by a rival. That is unusual.'

Accidental overdose is common too. Lil Peel, Juice Wrld and others.

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2022 8:59 PM

R139 We educated gays don’t like excuses. AAVE is an excuse to be stupid, just in the same way that nonbinary identity is an excuse to be a victim.

by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote] Black people who talk like this "rapper", should be ashamed of coming up with the term AAVE to describe the fact that they are uneducated with piss poor grammar and spelling. You think black guys I went to university with talk like this? This isnt a "black/racist" thing. Its an "im a fucking retard" thing.

People in Europeans studying this new language.

They should compile a dictionary for us normal Americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2022 11:15 PM

R129, unbeknownst to him ,the anti anxiety drug Xanax was laced with lethal fentanyl.

by Anonymousreply 143May 19, 2022 1:15 AM

'unbeknownst to him ,the anti anxiety drug Xanax was laced with lethal fentanyl.'

This is how Lil Peel died too. These Lils need to get better dealers. Even big quantities of Xanax won't kill you although the withdrawal symptoms will. Xanax is only lethal when mixed with liquor or opiates.

by Anonymousreply 144May 20, 2022 12:57 AM

Meant LIL PEEP

by Anonymousreply 145May 20, 2022 12:57 AM

Xanax is the devil if you get addicted . My friend described withdrawal while tapering, as the worst flu she ever had , while simultaneously having a bad acid trip.

by Anonymousreply 146May 20, 2022 4:12 AM

My friend had a bad time withdrawing too. Heart palpitations that went on and on. She eventually went on a doctor supervised ten month taper and that was much more gentle.

by Anonymousreply 147May 20, 2022 6:09 AM

“I’m actively pursuing fame” is a great response to pretty much any question.

by Anonymousreply 148May 20, 2022 6:47 AM

[quote]And the unfortunately named Lil Dick.

He’s actually quite popular and has his own show on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 149May 20, 2022 7:14 AM

Lil Keed wasnt a bad nickname compared to some of the rest of these:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 21, 2022 2:12 AM

Lil Dead

by Anonymousreply 151May 21, 2022 11:49 AM

Lil Spaz

by Anonymousreply 152May 22, 2022 3:38 AM

These clowns can't go in the 27 Club so maybe the Lil Dead Club instead? That could be our DL name for it R151

by Anonymousreply 153May 22, 2022 3:39 AM

Commenter upthread is right. It’s not exactly Black Culture, but Thug Culture.

And it’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 154May 22, 2022 10:56 AM

That's NOT AAVE. It's illiteracy and scrambled brains. AAVE (African American Vernacular English) is not just "whatever nonstandard English syntax, spelling, and vocabulary a black individual happens to blab out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 22, 2022 9:46 PM

Has another of these rappers been killed this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 156May 23, 2022 12:17 AM

Fribbins , what is all this ?

by Anonymousreply 157May 23, 2022 12:34 AM

[quote]It’s not exactly Black Culture, but Thug Culture.

Same things.

by Anonymousreply 158May 23, 2022 12:36 AM

No, not same things. Not hardly. That's like saying biker culture is white culture. Attention! I need someone with 12 inches of limp dick to wind it up fast and furious and then slap R158 in the eye with it. TIA

by Anonymousreply 159May 23, 2022 1:22 AM

"Not hardly"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 160May 23, 2022 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!