Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller arrest video

TMZ has the video of him being arrested back in March. He's a total dick. Recording police (as NFT crypto art), screaming at them to give their name and badge numbers, accusing an officer of touching his dick when you can clearly see he isn't, and then yelling that he's trans non-binary and demanding not to be searched by a male police officer

I think my favourite part is him claiming he followed the police officer's orders to get out of the road - while he's standing in the middle of the road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2022 7:55 PM

Oh sorry, I guess I should've said they

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2022 8:49 PM

Clearly there is something very wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2022 9:05 PM

Total miscast... Erza Miller is born to play the Joker!

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2022 9:05 PM

There is something very wrong with they.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2022 9:06 PM

Thank God he was wearing shoes.. cause those FEET.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2022 9:12 PM

I think the way he pulls out the claim of being trans non-binary to score a one-up says a lot about his alleged "queerness"

And then begging them to leave his Flash ring because it's so valuable...ugh

by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2022 9:17 PM

He said he kills himself when he gets assaulted.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2022 9:19 PM

If those are really its feet, r5 (and not some made-up thing), then this freak is absolutely crazy.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2022 9:37 PM

They is a mess!

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2022 9:48 PM

r2 I'd wager an anxiety disorder of some kind plu sthe throes of addiction.

but most fitting here and given his lengthy history, would be adult oppositional defiant disorder. I'd armchair again anxiety with maybe an ongoing adjustment disorder too. Both both oppositional and adjustment disorders are frequently noted for drug use. Which is why they're so rarely attributed to adults and more often only recognized in children. However, adjustment disorder has grown as the preferred label to ptsd for younger returning soldiers that don't have the major features of ptsd but exhibit exaggerated behavioral problems as a result of a trigger (which can incubate quietly for months until they explode). Likewise, also noted in those that spent 10+ in prison, etc.. The connection here became in high stress scenarios that yet offer severe structure to daily life and they may exhibit trouble adjusting returning to enivronment on their own that isn't so heavily structured, guided or observed

to most people oppositional defiant disorder resembles .all those teens on daytime talk shows that are surprised with bootcamps... at the worst end. but in general symbolizes l'enfant terrible

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2022 9:55 PM

Someone either at Warner or linked to Ezra leaked a story to Grace Randolph that he suffered some really big personal tragedy earlier in the year, and since then has basically cut everyone off and travelled and partied. Sounds to me like an attempt at a face-saving excuse

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2022 10:23 PM

R11 did they have an abortion?

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2022 11:28 PM

lock this tranny up

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2022 11:30 PM

This bitch is looney as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2022 11:32 PM

R11 Yeah I remember that. I think the problem is that Miller has been behaving weirdly for years. My spidey sense says he will blame a molestation or assault. Just a feeling.

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2022 11:32 PM

r15 You could be onto something with how he was claiming he's been recording each time he was assaulted, and then how quick he was to try and claim the cop groped him, despite it obviously not being the case. He'll say absolutely anything

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2022 11:44 PM

Warner Bros. was crazy to think they could make a star out of this wacko.

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2022 11:47 PM

I'm surprised they acknowledge their penis

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2022 11:51 PM

I don't know what they were thinking. He is an awful actor. He sucked as the Flash and he was abysmal in the The Stand.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2022 12:42 AM

Mr. Mayer never would have tolerated this. At Metro, I was in the studio for hair and makeup by 6AM.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2022 2:14 AM

How the hell does he still have a career? How have progressives not challenged him on his shitty behavior? He physically assaulted two female fans, attacked a third female, and stole personal property and threatened to murder the owners of said property. It's ridiculous that he hasn't lost his job as that Marvel character. I couldn't care less about his alleged mental illnesses; he needs to be held accountable for his actions.

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2022 3:26 AM

[quote]How the hell does he still have a career?

Someone at Warner must have a nasty foot fetish or something.

[quote]How have progressives not challenged him on his shitty behavior?

Because they're concerned that people might blame his behaviour on him being nonbinary. They've been more critical of people not using his pronouns, or the occasional tweet saying the nonbinary shit made him crazy rather than being critical of Ezra himself.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2022 1:21 PM

Interesting fact you're now more likely to be attacked by Ezra Miller in Hawaii than suffer a shark attack there.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2022 1:25 PM

That truly is the nastiest bar on Hotel Street in Honolulu. Meth central.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2022 1:29 PM

I can't wait for this cunt to go off on the wrong person who either shoots him or knocks his teeth out. He's just another bullying psycho like Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2022 1:35 PM

In the arrest video, he sounds like he has the maturity of a 15-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2022 1:40 PM

"I'M TRANS NONBINARY! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEARCHED BY A MAN!"

How did he know that was a man searching him? I thought sex didn't exist anymore and we can't tell who the men and women are until we ask for their pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2022 1:54 PM

He’s dressed in male clothing, sounds and acts like an aggressive man…where does the trans part come in?

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2022 2:18 PM

He went from man to non-binary. That's his trans journey r28. And I suppose it's the same for all the people that call themselves non-binary trans. They probably think they make better victims if they add "trans" in their life resume.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2022 2:49 PM

I used to like him. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2022 3:08 PM

They should play the joker in robert batman 2 and they could also fit the role of the woman in the adam's family based on xirs looks.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2022 4:52 PM

[quote]t's ridiculous that he hasn't lost his job as that Marvel character.

The Flash is a DC character.

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2022 1:00 AM

More video.

What a complete and utter tool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 17, 2022 12:10 AM

This is the kind of trash that migrates to Hawaii.

And you wonder why the homeless problem is so bad over there.

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2022 12:17 AM

He is now actually Trashcan Man

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2022 12:35 AM

I noticed that the TMZ article keeps referring to Ezra with the ridiculous "they" pronoun.

What would happen if TMZ just referred to him as him.

Would Hollywood have a meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2022 5:55 AM

[quote] What would happen if TMZ just referred to him as him. Would Hollywood have a meltdown?

The full force of the government would be unleashed to defend thems honor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2022 6:12 AM

Every time I see this thread title I hear Bob Dylan, "...and Ezra Pound and TS Elliott..."

by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2022 6:15 AM

R10 You armchair psychology is really fucking bad. Don't try it anymore, ever.

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2022 6:21 AM

R10 I am a board-certified psychiatrist and I couldn't what the hell you were trying to say.

I think he is a first break schizophrenic, maybe...or drugs. Or both.

But he is clearly a narcissistic asshole first and foremost.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2022 7:13 AM

Ezra applauds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 17, 2022 7:57 AM

Has he been fired yet? It seems he's arrested every other week now.

by Anonymousreply 42May 17, 2022 8:04 AM

[quote] How have progressives not challenged him on his shitty behavior?

Because he’s as crazy as they are.

by Anonymousreply 43May 17, 2022 8:12 AM

[quote] And you wonder why the homeless problem is so bad over there.

In California.

by Anonymousreply 44May 17, 2022 8:13 AM

Gender is just a social construct. Ezra identifies as a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 45May 17, 2022 9:51 AM

[quote]How have progressives not challenged him on his shitty behavior?

Why is this political?

by Anonymousreply 46May 17, 2022 9:57 AM

Any single individual who requires a plural pronoun is basically schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 47May 17, 2022 10:45 AM

Imagine being in handcuffs, in the back of a police car headed to jail and still thinking you can call the shots - millennial delusion is real

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2022 12:32 PM

How many times has this person been arrested? I cannot tell because there are multiple threads.

by Anonymousreply 49May 17, 2022 12:42 PM

r49 Twice

I really can't wait to see how DC try to handle the Flash PR tour. It'll be a really interesting illustration of how many outlets are willing to agree to question blacklists

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2022 12:53 PM

Wow recording the police. How uncouth. OP sounds like a total bitch.

by Anonymousreply 51May 17, 2022 12:56 PM

Transwomen are sick!

by Anonymousreply 52May 17, 2022 12:57 PM

Lol. Dispatcher on the radio:

[quote]I got Ezra Miller in the system, no warrants, but [bold]he's[/bold] [unintelligible] unstable, 29, Caucasian, [bold]male[/bold].

At the end of the day, in the real world only real world genders are actually recognized and utilized accordingly. Everything else is mumbo jumbo.

by Anonymousreply 53May 17, 2022 1:03 PM

R42 he'll be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 54May 17, 2022 1:05 PM

just your typical asshole leftist using all of the cards in his/her stacked deck. liberals behaving badly or eating themselves is one of the greatest joys of being alive in 2022. 😂😆😱😁🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2022 1:58 PM

New video footage from Ezra Miller's arrest in Hawaii shows them correcting law enforcement for using the term "sir" to address them.

In the police body-cam footage shared by TMZ Monday, Miller, 29, asked for those making the arrest to be careful with their wrists and hands, as they are a musician and wary of potential "nerve damage."

Later, one of the law enforcement officers is heard calling Miller "sir," to which they responded, "I'm sorry, I'm not a sir. I'm transgender nonbinary. Please don't call me a sir."

After the officer told Miller, "I was just trying to be respectful," the actor said, "If you fail to do that again, that is an act of intentional bigotry" and cites "U.S. federal law."

"Please call me 'they/them/theirs,' you can use the term 'Mx.' … if you prefer," Miller added.

Representatives for Miller did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2022 4:40 AM

^^What a fucking douche

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2022 4:42 AM

"liberals behaving badly or eating themselves is one of the greatest joys of being alive in 2022. "

Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2022 4:45 AM

r56 Christ. Wtf is wrong with actors? I swear most of them are mentally and/or emotionally unstable, pumped full of antidepressants, and just exhausting to put up with. How and why in the [bold]hizz-ell[/bold] do they even get fans? I need to know. I'm not being facetious right now. I'm genuinely puzzled.

I can count on one hand the number of tolerable actors. That's a problem.

by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2022 7:34 AM

"I'm trans non-binary, I don't want to be searched by a man" is basically just "I want to assert my power over a woman by making her touch me, knowing she can't refuse out of fear of being called transphobic".

Absolute bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2022 7:39 AM

Other than his own individual actions (yes, 'insane, entitled, etc.') leading the arrest, there's nothing 'wrong' or particularly 'douche' about what he loudly claimed the next:

"I'm sorry, I'm not a sir. I'm transgender nonbinary. Please don't call me a sir." "If you fail to do that again, that is an act of intentional bigotry" and cites "U.S. federal law." "I'M TRANS NONBINARY! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEARCHED BY A MAN!"

-> It's absolutely the core belief of TQ+ and allies (LGBTQ+ groups, 'gender identity'-accepting Dems and more). Nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2022 7:53 AM

R61 What mf'er? And it's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2022 7:55 AM

Yesterday many people celebrated "International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOTB)".

To them, it's absolute Transphobia and LGBTQ+phobia not to accept 100% and treat him as what he claims to be: 'trans + non-binary (thus, not a man) + they/them (thus, not he/him/his nor sir)' + having right not to be searched by men (because his 'gender identity' that the US recognises is not a 'he/him/his man').

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Andrew Garfield had major issues in his Spider-Man era but he wasn’t running around Hawaii attacking people and accusing police officers of sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2022 8:06 AM

R12 They is one.

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2022 8:53 AM

[quote] Andrew Garfield had major issues in his Spider-Man era

Really? What happened?

I guess I missed the drama.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2022 10:23 AM

The indignation is difficult to watch here. It must be so hard to deal with individuals who behave badly, and then want to dictate and control the actions of others trying to enforce basic rules of order and civility. I hope this isn’t a common perception (“I’m different so the rules don’t apply to me”). I feel bad for anyone dealing with these behaviors. I imagine psych nurses and EMT’s deal with this a lot. It’s rough.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2022 10:55 AM

He's also being accused to stealing music

[quote]Something was off from the beginning, Ignatius says. Ignatius noticed Miller going through a dark moment and agreed to join the project as a main producer, but also as a “musical and spiritual life raft” for a friend. “They seemed to be heading out into deep waters,” he tells Rolling Stone. “They were going through a scorched earth-type fallout with their Hollywood career. They were severing many of the relationships in their life and seemed to be on a very dangerous spiral.”

More examples of Ezra having huge problems with women:

[quote]At that meetup, Ignatius says things took a dark turn after he introduced a song he wrote about a female friend who was murdered by her husband. The track, he says, was an “attempt to examine patriarchal violence with grace” but upon listening to it, Miller reacted with an “aggressive temper tantrum.” “They were completely triggered by the song which totally freaked me out because basic feminism is a really hard line. If we don’t agree that violence by a man against a woman isn’t something worth speaking on, then we don’t agree on much,” Ignatius says. “Ezra’s behavior throughout this exchange was atrocious, belligerent, threatening, and incredibly aggressive.”

The producer quit and then:

[quote]That night, Ignatius says he “politely quit” the project on moral grounds. And overnight, Miller leaked the unfinished raw music in its entirety, including songs the actor wasn’t even a part of. Miller posted a link to a SoundCloud playlist with the songs in their Instagram bio under the pseudonym, “Negative Ghost Rider.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2022 2:23 PM

"How have progressives not challenged him on his shitty behavior?"

Because not everything is about politics, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2022 2:54 PM

So he pulls every victim card he can: trans, nonbinary, nerve damage, blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2022 2:56 PM

LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2022 3:23 PM

He's insane

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2022 3:35 PM

DC must be shitting bricks. He's the star of their next big-budget superhero film and I'm sure they're trying to figure out WTF to do. Can you imagine this psycho on the press tour?

by Anonymousreply 73May 18, 2022 3:36 PM

r70 And religion too, something about his clothes are made of a sacred material and shouldn't be touched or something

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2022 4:12 PM

To show how seriously Ezra is taking this - the music theft happened just over a week ago. So, even after two arrests, he's carrying on as usual, trying to make music, etc.

by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2022 6:37 PM

This is a perfect example of how unstable, violent, heterosexual males are already trying to use trans ideology to hurt women and avoid legal consequences, but if it becomes codified in law it's going to be even worse.

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2022 6:51 PM

If Ezra Miller had been Black in this situation, there would be no video to see.

They is the beneficiary of White Privilege.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2022 7:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!