Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Aniston Subtly Shows Support To Johnny Depp After Amber Heard Takes The Stand In Defamation Trial

Jennifer Aniston appeared to show Johnny Depp a subtle sign of support amid his $100 million defamation trial with ex Amber Heard.

The Friends actress followed Depp on Instagram last night, Aniston does not follow Heard on the app at this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2022 5:29 PM

She walks the "Friends" walk.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2022 6:02 AM

Smart. Wait till the trial is over and subtly side with the probable winner.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 6:18 AM

It's amazing how many actresses are supporting Johnny. I noticed Linda Grey as well.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2022 6:23 AM

Why is this news?

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 6:28 AM

Linda Grey?

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 6:29 AM

Public supports Depp 99.9%.

He'll get his career and huge paychecks back again. Hollywood is sitting back watching this play out. Depps fans will run to the theaters to support his next film. That's $ I'm sure Hollywood wouldn't want to miss out on.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 6:39 AM

It's so sad that "following" someone is considered to be significant.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 7:01 AM

I’m following this because I want to see how talented actors perform when THEY ARE ON A BREAK.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 7:27 AM

R6, he’s uninsurable

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 7:41 AM

Simply following someone on SM is considered support now? Wow. Maybe she was watching Chocolat and masturbating to his picture when he was still hot and sexy and decided to follow.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 11:38 AM

Sherilynn Fenn has been supporting him on Instagram for a while, they used to date

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2022 12:45 PM

When Angelina first accused Brad of DV in 2016 there were reports that Angelina or her rep contacted Brad and his people that she was willing to be a character witness if it ever lead to trial.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2022 1:00 PM

*Jennifer

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2022 1:01 PM

Oh, well, if Sherilyn Fenn is following him on Instagram, then that means Amber Heard's op-ed was libelous. Glad that's settled!

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2022 1:02 PM

But when does he take the stand wearing the Batman suit?

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2022 1:20 PM

gurl she was probably stalking his page and accidently hit follow

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2022 1:59 PM

“ Sherilynn Fenn has been supporting him on Instagram for a while, they used to date”

Sherilyn is Reliving her youth and reminiscing about Johnny Depp before he was famous. She wants to get back together with him,that won’t happen. Depp is a mess now

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2022 2:48 PM

R7 - what’s sad is that someone actually notices when someone follows someone else. And then assumes what it means.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 3:27 PM

In this video it is said he lost 40 million dollares. Is this really true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2022 5:21 PM

Depp probably has put much more than 40 million dollars up his nose and into is veins

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2022 6:38 PM

I'm waiting for him to pull out a pocket watch and slip on a pair of bunny ears.

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2022 2:10 AM

This is why Angie stole your man.

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2022 12:36 AM

If Jen following Depp on Instagram means she’s “subtly supporting” him, what on earth must it say about me that boredom and morbid curiosity have led me to read most of the posts in the Johnny Depp threads on Datalounge?

Am I a “subtle supporter?” Maybe all my ambitions to be an “influencer” are not all for naught? Oh, joy!

by Anonymousreply 23May 19, 2022 12:47 AM

Do people who support Depp really not believe he was ever violent with Heard? Or do you just think she deserved it because you don't like her or she's crazy?

by Anonymousreply 24May 19, 2022 12:52 AM

Maybe she is just horny and this is to show Johnny, she's open to fucking? Though I doubt Johnny wants to fuck anyone over the age of 35.

by Anonymousreply 25May 19, 2022 12:57 AM

Yeah, they think she deserved it because she’s an evil lesbian-beating abused.

Here is fucking Mara Wilson who spent years tutting at people who mocked Robin Williams’ taste in sentimentalist pap and turned on a penny after his death because they didn’t know he was suffering, now gossiping randomly about what a bitch Heard is on Twitter.

They have literally nothing better to do and if God forbid there is a negative and violent outcome to this case, social media will be scrubbed and crocodile tears shed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2022 1:00 AM

Jennifer Aniston, tweezing her eyebrows in the sun lying on her chaise lounge as the hot sun beats down on her.

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2022 4:33 PM

OP- Johnny Depp looks like such a TOAD 🐸 in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 28May 19, 2022 4:42 PM

LSA fraus are #TeamAmber. Dragging Jen and calling her ugly and basic and a handmaiden.

LSA and DL obviously share the same posters, man-hating radfem trolls who are misandrist and homophobic obsessed with trans women and making pretty white women into victims. I think both DL and LSA lack moderation and that's why.

by Anonymousreply 29May 19, 2022 5:03 PM

LSA hate Aniston and worship badass single mom Angie.

by Anonymousreply 30May 19, 2022 5:06 PM

R30 Don't forget. Angie also has big lips, so LSA loves to theorize she's part black. Just like with Brad Pitt and Ryan Phillippe.

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2022 5:10 PM

[quote]Here is fucking Mara Wilson who spent years tutting at people who mocked Robin Williams’ taste in sentimentalist pap and turned on a penny after his death because they didn’t know he was suffering, now gossiping randomly about what a bitch Heard is on Twitter.

Isn't Mara Wilson from the same gene pool as Ben Shapiro? Wilson once claimed that if you can change your hair colour you can change your sex.

Amber Heard will get work after this trial. It might not be A list movies but she'll work.

Depp is finished.

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2022 5:13 PM

If both Depp and Heard are finished. I don't think anything of value will be lost.

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2022 5:17 PM

R32 Christian Dior kept Depp for their Sauvage cologne campaign all through this while Heard said that Aquaman 2 cut her scenes a lot plus released her from her contract and L'Oreal stopped using any material she did for them so it's pretty clear that these people have done their research and concluded that Heard is a money loss while Depp can still sell. This is despite her being young and extremely beautiful while Depp is a washed out addict 59-yr-old who has long lost his looks.

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2022 5:17 PM

I can’t imagine siding with either unless you are a close personal friend. I hate how Twitter feminists have now taken Amber’s side, as if a rich crazy celesbian’s public situation is some kind of feminist microcosm.

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote] LSA hate Aniston and worship badass single mom Angie.

Makes sense a forum of narcissists would worship another narcissist. Just like the Vadge and Gaga stans here. E---n makes all the J Ho, Britney and TikTok influencer threads.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2022 5:21 PM

This trial is TEARING US APART!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote]Here is fucking Mara Wilson

Mara Wilson is an absolute cunt. I remember once when Marina Sirtis called out Lin Manuel Miranda for being self important, Wilson came up with some obviously made-up "scandal" where she claimed Marina, many decades ago, said Native Americans never built anything. This was at a convention of some sort. Mara said it was the "most openly racist shit" she'd ever heard.

It didn't even make sense. It was just something she came up with out of nowhere, to hurt someone she didn't like. That's ALL Mara Wilson ever contributes to any situation, but she markets it as showing what a good person she is.

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2022 5:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!