Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Massachusetts Says Kids Uncomfortable Sharing A Bathroom With Transgenders Need Counseling

The Massachusetts Department of Education has decided that underage students who do not wish to change in locker rooms or share a bathroom with a trans classmate due to biological sex differences should seek counseling. In addition, the Massachusetts DOE also noted that concerns for their safety are not a reason to prevent trans students from picking whichever bathrooms and/or locker rooms they feel like using based on their gender identity. Cases cited included a 7-year-old trans-second-grade student, which has led many to question if not only is this stance harmful to natural-born females, but also to children being transitioned before they are old enough to fully understand the biological and psychological consequences of trying to force the human body to be something it is not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 11, 2022 7:05 PM

The Democrats are really doubling down on this trans issue, huh?

It'll be their undoing.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2022 7:33 PM

go2tutors.com, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2022 7:34 PM

This truly sounds like an episode of South Park.

Have they dared to take on this subject, or are they afraid of getting death threats?

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2022 8:24 PM

R3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2022 8:51 PM

Although I dont fully disagree with some of the trans discourse on DL.. I hope the Gays here know that once they hang all the Trans on the wall we're next and it will be a bigger battle than ever before.

So I'd just keep my mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2022 8:56 PM

Long before R4 was Ms Garrison, who became enraged when she discovered that having a sex change didn't mean she would have a period, or get pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2022 9:01 PM

R1, that's what some think they should do. Like this idiot Dean Obeidallah from CNN:

Opinion: Democrats should embrace being woke and make 2022 about GOP's extremism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2022 9:01 PM

^That just shows how out of touch Democrats are with the general American public.

by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2022 9:07 PM

Lmao and cnn publishes it. What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2022 9:10 PM

The girls in the photo in the OP look like the streetwalkers I saw in Walmart at 8am this morning.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2022 9:15 PM

This is nightmarish stuff. Going after the kids, putting restrictions on the parents.

by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2022 9:41 PM

I predict many bathrooms will eventually become single-sex again. Or at the very least, a single-sex option will have to be offered.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2022 9:46 PM

The trans who pull it off and successfully pass, that's alright. Good for you. You made it.

The ones who don't pull it off and look worse. That's unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2022 10:01 PM

[quote] The Democrats are really doubling down on this trans issue, huh? It'll be their undoing.

The Democrats know what's best for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 30, 2022 10:12 PM

The big problem is there really isn’t a perfect answer to the trans bathroom problem.

The “safety” issue is bs. Women are suddenly safe because they have bathrooms to themselves

by Anonymousreply 15April 30, 2022 10:17 PM

R15 the point is they feel safer having the bathroom to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2022 10:23 PM

The “safety” issue was created by the right to fight against the left. It was specifically about children (once again, this canard)

It not real.

by Anonymousreply 17April 30, 2022 10:26 PM

OP in the *Shits Fired at Family Dollar* thread:

[quote]BLM.

[quote][quote] A white Kyle Rittenhouse can shoot three protestors killing two of them because he feels "threatened" and gets acquitted the law allows it.

[quote]He was threatened, you pussy jackoff still defending pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2022 10:32 PM

R15, I don't like this Republican woman but I agree with her.

There is no reason she should have to share a bathroom with this straight guy who is unfortunately a Democrat. There are going to be a lot of female Democrats looking at this guy's picture thinking the same thing.

Let's face it. A lot of liberal women thought transgenders were gay men. They didn't think about straight male crossdressers wanting to play on sports teams and wanting to enter female bathroom and shower facilities. Only a few years ago, liberals said no straight man would "shame" themselves in such a way.

But guys like "Stephanie", "Lia" Thomas and "Rachel" Levine are now the face of the trans movement.

Democrats are nuts bet it all on these type of guys because eventually one of them is going to f*ck up and it will be all over the news. They will act inappropriately in a female space and it won't be swept under the rug or ignored like "Lia" flashing his dick to his female teammates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2022 10:32 PM

No woman should be forced to share a bathroom with a LARPing man.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2022 10:34 PM

R17/R18 in denial. I fear for his/her safety after November.

by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2022 10:35 PM

I live in the real world, r21, you should try it.

by Anonymousreply 22April 30, 2022 10:36 PM

So, girls that don't want to see a guy's penis in the locker room need counseling, not the dude who dresses up like a woman?

by Anonymousreply 23April 30, 2022 10:37 PM

BTW, r21, I'm not r17 (and they're right).

by Anonymousreply 24April 30, 2022 10:39 PM

And years ago, who would have thought that The Advocate, formerly a GAY publication, would be saying that it is discrimination to keep a man who is in a relationship with a woman from entering a restoom that is being used by women.

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2022 10:40 PM

That keeps you awake at night, doesn't it, r23? It consumes your every waking moment. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2022 10:41 PM

R23, it sounds like the freaks saying that women and girls need to get used to seeing male genitals. And now the Democrats back that view.

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2022 10:41 PM

R22 I think you are the one who is living in La La Land if you think that most American women are okay with men or transwomen using their bathrooms.

R24 what is R17 right about?

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2022 10:43 PM

[quote] R15 the point is they feel safer having the bathroom to themselves.

The funny thing is that even FTM trans persons feel safer using the women's restroom.

I've never seen an FTM in the men's restroom.

At least, I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2022 10:45 PM

Yes, the Democrats knows best!

Transvestites are brilliant at Self Expression. It is "our duty to legislate for them".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2022 10:46 PM

“ The Massachusetts Department of Education has decided that underage students who do not wish to change in locker rooms or share a bathroom with a trans classmate due to biological sex differences should seek counseling.”

Misogyny 2022. Any girl who doesn’t want undress in front of a biological male needs “counseling”.

by Anonymousreply 31April 30, 2022 10:50 PM

Arrest those children!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32April 30, 2022 10:51 PM

Democrats knows best!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 30, 2022 10:55 PM

It will just take the right incident to bring this whole house of cards down.

by Anonymousreply 34April 30, 2022 11:07 PM

I’m a woman. This happened to me when I was in my twenties. I went out to lunch with my mother and excused myself for a min from our booth to use the restroom. Went alone back to the woman’s restroom down a long hall. Restaurant was fairly empty, weekday afternoon. Got in stall. Shut door. Heard someone enter restroom. I looked up and it was plainly obvious a man dressed as a woman with blue eyeshadow, pancake makeup, blond wig, some stubble on the face staring in at me between the too wide space between the door and the rail it fastened to. I can still remember that obsessive creepy stare.

As soon as he saw me look up at him he ran and I heard the door shut as he left.

Was pretty frightening. Made me realize how vulnerable you are in an empty bathroom. Especially one way in the back of a place like that one was.

by Anonymousreply 35April 30, 2022 11:11 PM

[quote] It will just take the right incident to bring this whole house of cards down.

Welp.

Dems have gone all-in with the Trans.

As the saying goes, "You made your bed..."

by Anonymousreply 36April 30, 2022 11:13 PM

Sadly I don’t think anything is taking them down at this point.

Any news with even a hint of negativity regarding trans perpetrators is hushed up, just look at how the most recent cases were handled by the media for example the spa incident in California that even led to unrest in the streets or the handling of trans prisoner assaults on women, you never hear the stories being described as a trans person committed a crime against… so the true nature of the crime is deliberately obscured.

by Anonymousreply 37April 30, 2022 11:15 PM

You say that the Democrats are behind this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 30, 2022 11:17 PM

The photo in OP’s post is a scene from Euphoria, R10, but I suppose your premise is not entirely unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 39April 30, 2022 11:22 PM

R37 a lot of people didn't hear about the spa incident because the national mainstream media didn't really cover it.

Lia Thomas has been the real game changer and that only happened recently. He's the face of transgenderism. His every step post-college will be tracked unlike a lot of the previous trans student athletes who just kind of disappeared into the mist.

I do think the public is taking note of the transgenders raping women in prison but that needs more coverage which will require a public lawsuit instead of a private settlement.

by Anonymousreply 40April 30, 2022 11:30 PM

R33, why does that Wiki say that Rachel Levine was born in 1995? He was born in 1957.

by Anonymousreply 41April 30, 2022 11:37 PM

R41 That 'Wiki' biography is whack. But that transvestite is also whack.

by Anonymousreply 42April 30, 2022 11:51 PM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 43April 30, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote] Although I dont fully disagree with some of the trans discourse on DL.. I hope the Gays here know that once they hang all the Trans on the wall we're next and it will be a bigger battle than ever before.

They’re coming after us THANKS TO TRANS, dear. They have everyone confused. Breeders think trans = gay thanks to trannies taking over gay organizations and the alphabet soup shit.

by Anonymousreply 44May 1, 2022 12:53 AM

R37, liberals are still screaming that that was a hoax, it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 45May 1, 2022 12:54 AM

[quote] like "Lia" flashing his dick to his female teammates.

That happened?

by Anonymousreply 46May 1, 2022 12:55 AM

R1, most kids probably don't even know any trans people

by Anonymousreply 47May 1, 2022 12:56 AM

Massachusetts has one of the best school systems in the US. People complaining about trans people are mostly high school dropouts who voted for Madison Cawthorn

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2022 12:57 AM

Plenty of straight men don't want to share locker rooms with gay men, OP

by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote] that was a hoax,

Pramila Jayapal's transvestite tragedy at R30 is not a hoax.

It is an ever-present hurt which resounds around the White House which is telling Uncle Joe to DO something to protect these poor misunderstood children of the Democratic Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2022 12:59 AM

R3 Mrs Garrison's trans journey on South Park was way ahead of its time. They hit all of the bases. He was obsessed with women's restrooms, and periods, and trying to have an abortion, before ultimately calling himself a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2022 1:03 AM

R46, yes, according to the female swimmers:

Thomas, 22, who spent the previous three years swimming with the men’s team before she began transitioning to a woman, has created an uneasy environment in the locker room, as she still retains her biologically male genitalia — which are sometimes exposed — and is attracted to women, one teammate told the Daily Mail in an interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2022 1:16 AM

[quote] most kids probably don't even know any trans people

Most kids are becoming trans. They all know someone who is now.

by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2022 2:48 AM

[quote] Massachusetts has one of the best school systems in the US.

Woke ones. They’re brainwashing camps.

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2022 2:50 AM

R50, wtf are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2022 2:50 AM

[quote] biologically male genitalia

That needs to be removed. Quick smart!

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2022 2:59 AM

Gay men are men. But you are saying woman have to share locker rooms with men who have sexual fantasies that they are women? You see what shit for brains you have R49?

by Anonymousreply 57May 1, 2022 4:04 AM

Using therapy (counseling) as a means of social control sounds terrifying. It's highly manipulative. Orwellian really, and children should not be subjected to it. The educational administrators who came up with this idea need to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 58May 1, 2022 8:30 AM

It's clear that among trans and other far left activists a decision was made to change the attitude of children. Only by reaching the very young they believed could they bring about a radical acceptance. So they are doubling down. Hopefully they will be defeated politically although this will take getting Republicans into power. The Democratic Party seems to be unable to resist.

by Anonymousreply 59May 1, 2022 8:38 AM

[quote]Using therapy (counseling) as a means of social control sounds terrifying. It's highly manipulative. Orwellian really, and children should not be subjected to it. The educational administrators who came up with this idea need to be removed.

The Dems just keep feeding us these pop ups one after another. So easy to smash. Upcoming elections will a landslide victory.

We're stunned at our good fortune. Thank you. Keep it comin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 1, 2022 10:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 1, 2022 1:11 PM

"Fact" cause science. ^

by Anonymousreply 62May 1, 2022 1:57 PM

The nonsense in R61 is only true if you ignore the realities of biological sex. All humans with XX chromosomes are of the female sex. All humans with XY chromosomes are of the male sex. Now, they may grow up to feel like something else, the opposite gender, a dolphin, a wolf, a denizen of Altair IV, a very special amorphous cloud of gas that changes gender with every shift in temperature or airflow, but none of that changes biological reality.

I am more than happy to accept that some people want to live as the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean that the laws of the universe get rewritten, and it doesn't change the definition of the word fact.

by Anonymousreply 63May 1, 2022 2:39 PM

R61 that is complete sophistry. Conflagration of categories, redefining terms and appeals to some sort of authority. Elite gatekeeper organizations signing on is destroying their credibility. That is not good for society also.

by Anonymousreply 64May 1, 2022 3:02 PM

Even I've discussed this with women that only a decade ago, would've been considered very accepting to others (liberal politics). It's not like they don't know that bad things can happen to them in a public restroom since the sign on the door isn't a magic safeguard. However, now the choice is to not use it if there's an obvious bio male in there, risking being kicked out for "intolerance"; when in the past, they were able to report that to the business, getting the male out of there. The newer laws say too bad so sad to any woman that complains though. Locker rooms are another hot mess.

When Texas (yes I know it's Texas) tried to make a law to prevent bad behavior in places like restrooms and bathrooms, with no one in particular called out, trans advocates freaked out. Same in another state over sex offenders being allowed to change their names. Of course it isn't right to insinuate trans people are up to no good, but the lack of boundaries and the outcry of over laws against predators, is a bad fucking look.

I remember when this topic first blew up because of NC bathroom laws. The arguments were that #1 trans people safe in their bio bathrooms, #2 no one can tell the difference (that trans people have been using bathrooms all along, and what? Are we going to check IDs now?) #3 that trans people have medical problems due to holding it... Well, there wasn't data to support #1, with them unable to prove they were in more danger than any other vulnerable males (feminine, gay, small, etc.) #2 doesn't make sense because if they blended, no one is going to say shit, right? Obviously they do not. And with the 3rd, there's going to be women holding it all day, no? It just put the problem on them.

I don't hate trans people. Not at all. They deserve human rights. The problem arises when they want the rights of another group. I'm not sure how anyone thought it was sane or politically smart to agree to bio males using the same places as undressed females. Of course that's going to be controversial. I don't see other groups using this tactic either. They don't ask for rights that take away rights from another group. Even the UN is fighting for sex segregated bathrooms in developing countries because it's safer for females. The West may be safer in general, but it's not smart to slide backwards.

by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2022 3:16 PM

***when I've

by Anonymousreply 66May 1, 2022 3:17 PM

"Plenty of straight men don't want to share locker rooms with gay men, OP"

You know that this is a ridiculous comparison because of the physical power imbalance between males and females. If straight men don't want to share locker rooms with gay men, too damn bad. But I have never, in all my years, heard one straight man complain about it. On the other hand, I have heard many, many women express their fear of predatory males, so...

by Anonymousreply 67May 1, 2022 6:35 PM

I will not align myself with these people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 1, 2022 7:29 PM

[quote] Women are suddenly safe because they have bathrooms to themselves

Women and girls are SAFER when only women and girls are in their private spaces.

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 69May 1, 2022 7:50 PM

This is gaslighting. Why is it the feelings of trans which make up 0.1 % of the population outweigh the feelings of girls, making up 50 % of the population? How is this fair?

by Anonymousreply 70May 1, 2022 7:56 PM

Intersectionality says the most oppressed need to be given the most in order to produce equity, R70.

It's a dogma and reality be damned.

by Anonymousreply 71May 1, 2022 8:35 PM

R7 WOKE is extremism. Americans will vote for Republicans if Dems continue to push Woke.

by Anonymousreply 72May 1, 2022 8:42 PM

Maybe it's better if the Repugs win in 2022. They'll show themselves to be absolutely insane when they are in charge of Congress leading up to 2024. Hopefully, enough so that we won't lose in 2024 as well. In the meantime, maybe peak trans will finally break this fever dream that has enthralled the SJWokesters and their Democratic party lapdogs (how can the Dem politicians be so fucking tone deaf on this?) and give the Democratic party a chance to regain sanity.

Or, the Repugs winning in 2022 will quickly end this stupid fucking country once and for all. At this point, it needs to be put out of its misery. We either go back to sanity or go to the dustbin of history, quickly.

by Anonymousreply 73May 1, 2022 9:13 PM

“We … go to the dustbin of history, quickly”

We are there now. And it was a conspiracy of two “sides” to get us there.

by Anonymousreply 74May 1, 2022 9:20 PM

This reminds me of that case in Scotland where the head of a rape crisis center was trans and she was promoting that any rape victim who felt uncomfortable being examined while a person with a penis shared the room should be immediately sent to counseling for their bigotry.

At the end of the day, their campaign to change minds would be much more palatable if they didn't use these Orwellian tactics R58 is referring to. This is what gets my back up more than anything and I don't trust a goddman word out of their mouths. I have always been a trans advocate. Hell, I've seen every damn trans film ever made since I was thirteen. But this has veered into a whole new territory and I am stymied by this strategy. I feel every bit in my bones that the trans cause has been hijacked by crossdressers, yes. I know trans people who - number one, look like women so its easier to call them women - are just trying to live their life with a bit of dignity. They're not trying to force themselves on anyone.

[quote]I don't hate trans people. Not at all. They deserve human rights. The problem arises when they want the rights of another group. I'm not sure how anyone thought it was sane or politically smart to agree to bio males using the same places as undressed females. Of course that's going to be controversial. I don't see other groups using this tactic either. They don't ask for rights that take away rights from another group. Even the UN is fighting for sex segregated bathrooms in developing countries because it's safer for females. The West may be safer in general, but it's not smart to slide backwards.

Its interesting that its women who have to cede their spaces to bio males, most of whom, let's face it, have spent the first forty-fifty years of their lives as a straight while male enjoying every privilege afforded to that group, and who now get to trounce on the last frontier that was denied to them. If women resist, TRANSPHOBE! TERF! Bow down, bitches, you'll take my girlcock down your throat and like it!

Oh, the humanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 1, 2022 10:06 PM

* straight WHITE male, oops

by Anonymousreply 76May 1, 2022 10:07 PM

[quote] The “safety” issue was created by the right to fight against the left. It was specifically about children (once again, this canard)

Um, I seem to remember that it was the Left and the TRAs who claimed that transgirls and transmen (biological males) were unsafe in men's bathrooms. Therefore they HAD to sue the women's private spaces.

Yet, of course when they were offered a third option many refused that.

Yet I can't remember any news of any violence in men's bathrooms against trans. There are innumerable news reports of women and girls attacked in women's bathrooms. By biological males.

by Anonymousreply 77May 1, 2022 10:15 PM

R5, if you don't get that gays are already on the menu, you've lost the narrative. And Trans will gladly sacrifice gays to fuel their own agenda.

by Anonymousreply 78May 1, 2022 10:34 PM

" if you don't get that gays are already on the menu"

We put ourselves there. Review how thoughtlessly most gays vomited the acronym "LGBT" without considering the Trojan horse at the end.

by Anonymousreply 79May 1, 2022 10:41 PM

R10 that’s a shot from Euphoria. Not that you’re wrong, though!

by Anonymousreply 80May 2, 2022 1:46 AM

R5 I disagree. Gays and lesbians are logical, what is there to fight? We don’t fight to change peoples perception or beliefs of gender and sexuality. We’ve always been in the bathrooms, we’ve always been in same sex spaces.

What are they going to fight us for we didn’t fight before? Gay marriage? We already proved our point. Proving it again? Ok. We’ve had gay marriage and gay adoption and statistics don’t show any signs of weakness compared to straight people.

The trans situation is a fucking mess.

So this whole idea of us shaking in our boots because they’re tearing down trans people isn’t anything.

by Anonymousreply 81May 2, 2022 2:10 AM

I miss the old-school transsexuals who would go to a therapist and be guided through the early stages of transition, and the beginning of hormone treatments, eventually leading to surgery. I knew quite a few over the years, one was bat shit crazy (bipolar,) but the others were low key, and just wanted to live their lives the way they felt they needed to.

Back then, the AGPs were called transvestites, and they kept their kink to themselves, and waited for their wives to go out before putting their panties on and jacking off in front of a mirror.

Those are the ones that are everywhere now, yammering about how their gender changes from minute to minute, insisting on self-id, and suggesting that the idea that you must experience gender dysphoria to be trans is LITERAL VIOLENCE. You can tell because they don't make any attempt to behave like women. These are the ones that want to dress like women, access women's spaces and teams, but retain their male privilege. They want the world to participate in their kink because they are turned on by imagining themselves as women.

by Anonymousreply 82May 2, 2022 2:40 AM

R77 The fact that most refused the third option is rather telling.

by Anonymousreply 83May 2, 2022 8:52 PM

This really is very insulting to women, gaslighting them and now their children for the sake of men.

Democrats need to wake up and realize that sex is binary and you can respect others while protecting the rights of others that means admitting that you cannot accept self ID and that it’s ok to keep separate spaces which is not denying trans rights, that is not a right.

The only rights the trans need protection for are employment and housing, these should not be denied because they are trans, trans are human and deserve the same protections as others as long as they do not conflict and trample on the rights of others. Gays and lesbians have never favored over the rights of others.

by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2022 12:24 PM

Sounds more like "re-education." Kids should be protected from strangers with poor boundaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2022 12:26 PM

I had to laugh at this, all grist for the AGP fetishists and wrapping themselves in the cloak of the interjectionally oppressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2022 12:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2022 1:09 PM

I'm still struck by the mention of a 7-year old trans child. How would a seven year old know what it is well enough to start rearranging body parts?

by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2022 1:19 PM

Because Mommy said so, r88

by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2022 1:28 PM

Why not offer single use bathroom options as well, where only one individual at a time can use it? Handle your business, wash your hands, and exit. Sounds simple to me. :-)

by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2022 2:16 PM

A single use bathroom is an unnecessary expense for most business and government, plus it wastes valuable space.

Women take longer in the restrooms because they need to sit, try the ladies room line next time you are out and you will see why this is a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2022 2:26 PM

I got stuck on 7 year old trans student too. If a kid comes to that conclusion when they’re 14 or something fine, but a seven year old doesn’t yet know enough to make such a drastic decision.

by Anonymousreply 92May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

People don’t mature until they are in their mid 20’s but these trans lunatics somehow think a 7 or 14 year old has the maturity to decide they are in the wrong body before reaching puberty.

This is a life altering experience that is not reversible, it’s not like changing your major in college.

by Anonymousreply 93May 3, 2022 2:45 PM

[quote] I got stuck on 7 year old trans student too. If a kid comes to that conclusion when they’re 14 or something fine, but a seven year old doesn’t yet know enough to make such a drastic decision.

These children are raised by younger millennials and in some cases Gen Z parents.

Gen Xers like Will and Jada and Brad and Angelina raised children gender neutral letting them chose their own style and expression but it was less about pronouns and transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 94May 3, 2022 2:50 PM

[quote]Why not offer single use bathroom options as well

This doesn't solve the problem of locker rooms. My ex-gym had the hot tub, sauna and steam room in with the showers. Just before covid hit I walked in to get undressed to use the spa and there was a MtF in the locker room. I felt the gym management should have informed us of who they allowed in the woman's locker room and what criteria they were using instead to decide of saying nothing.

by Anonymousreply 95May 3, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote] I felt the gym management should have informed us of [bold]who they allowed[/bold] in the woman's locker room and [bold]what criteria they were using[/bold]

"Woman". "Woman". In a country governed by those (Biden, White House, *respected* institutions/media, Dem politicians if you live in the blue state, etc.) who keep pushing the cult dogma like "Men (trans women) = Totally Women", apparently MtFs pass that "criteria".

by Anonymousreply 96May 4, 2022 3:18 AM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 97May 4, 2022 3:19 AM

Sorry, I don't see how trans women who are sexually attracted to women (Rachel Levine, Lia Thomas, etc.) can behave appropriately in female spaces.

I remember one poster who described how a trans woman who liked her followed her into the bathroom after gym class. Didn't assault her or anything, but hung outside the stall door yakking to her as she was trying to pee.

So, it's not just assault concerns.

by Anonymousreply 98May 4, 2022 3:29 AM

In eight grade (13-14 age range) we had to write ourselves a letter of what are goals, who are friends were, where we see ourselves in 10 years, etc...like a time capsule. At the end of our senior year we got those letters back and it was fun to look back but by then we had different goals and dreams and our worldviews had changed.:

So no R52 I don’t think it’s fine that a 14 year old should make a medical decision that will forever alter their lives and is irreversible.

by Anonymousreply 99May 4, 2022 4:00 AM

I meant add some single use restrooms, that's in addition to the lready existing men's room or ladies room, that way anyone can take a pee break in the single use restroom at any time, lock the door, handle their business, wash their hands, leave peacefully with the SUR available for the next singular user afterwards, available to all. That way the paranoid would not have to look over their shoulders... :-)

by Anonymousreply 100May 4, 2022 9:16 PM

R100, when that option has been offered, the transtapo throw a fit because it doesn't feed their delusion properly. If all the women start using the single use room because some man in a dress is busy adjusting his dick in the women's room, he won't get his thrill.

by Anonymousreply 101May 4, 2022 10:05 PM

Delusion and various fetishes, R101.

by Anonymousreply 102May 6, 2022 3:14 AM

[quote] underage students who do not wish to change in locker rooms or share a bathroom with a trans classmate due to biological sex differences should seek counseling.”

Disney would love the government contract

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 6, 2022 4:43 AM

The other issue is because trans ideology is all over the place, a lot of trans men want gender neutral bathrooms because they’re afraid / uncomfortable of going to the bathroom with real men.

At the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, you go into the bathroom area and the womens bathroom has been turned into a gender neutral maze that looks like the one from The Shining. And then down the hallway is just the men’s bathroom.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize is the reason why trans agenda is being pushed is because it’s female trans people, not men. Men have been becoming MTF for decades. There was a documentary posted from the early 2000’s here that showed less than 20 years ago there were 5,000 FTM trans in the US.

That number has skyrocketed. So a lot of these trans rights were allowed and altered to fit women. However, with trans simply comes MTF trans as there’s no distinction between sexes in the groups.

If there was still 5,000 trans men in the US, we wouldn’t be having this discussion about trans women in bathrooms.

It’s what I think if you ask me. It wasn’t until women started over crowding LGBT+ that everything went to shit. And I’m obviously not talking about lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 104May 6, 2022 8:19 AM

Disagree, R104, it's all straight, white wealthy AGP MEN pushing and funding the ideology. There are no FtM in similar positions of power.

The number of FtM is driven by social contagion and often, trauma, But, still being women they have less $ and clout.

This has all been a carefully plotted agenda read the Denton report re: what the strategy was. And it was not teen girls hiring international law firms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 6, 2022 1:06 PM

Kids like poor Jaron Jennings were exploited as the face of the movement but those plotting and funding it are straight, white, male AGPs, most of whom remain intact, the better to enjoy their fetish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 6, 2022 1:10 PM

My sister in law teaches at an all girls school. Recently an autistic boy (dressed as a girl) was allowed to start attending.

Within days he'd molested one of the girls.

Not saying its every trans kid but it's a LOT of boys. If we keep denying that these fubked up kids are male and have been raised with male entitlement (usually very poorly) then it's girls who pay the price, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 107May 6, 2022 1:30 PM

[quote] My sister in law teaches at an all girls school. Recently an autistic boy (dressed as a girl) was allowed to start attending. Within days he'd molested one of the girls.

I’m not at all surprised but what did the school then do? Expell the trans girl?

by Anonymousreply 108May 6, 2022 2:54 PM

Appreciate my penis!!!

by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2022 3:01 PM

Probably quietly transferred the molester to another school r108.

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2022 3:49 PM

That’s the problem, bad behavior by trans are hushed up and any perceived slight of a trans person is blown out of proportion by the media as some sort of huge violation of a trans persons rights, I get that this is done to shame people into feeling sorry for trans peoples plight in life but it’s hurting women, children and gays.

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2022 4:14 PM

R108 Yes they did.

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2022 8:42 PM

[quote]I’m not at all surprised but what did the school then do? Expell the trans girl?

Probably sent the molested REAL girl for counseling to treat her "transphobia". She said "NO" the his advances. That is not permitted in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 113May 7, 2022 11:23 AM

The things the adults make young gender-dysphoric kids do to prove that Trans is legit is sickening. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 114May 7, 2022 11:26 AM

Many of the kids are autistic or suffering from significant mental illness and or social contagion, R114. ROGD is a real thing. Online communities have convinced kids that their feelings of not fitting in or of discomfort in changing bodies has one magic solution - $$$$$$ to Big Pharma for a lifetime and to predatory surgeons, too.

by Anonymousreply 115May 7, 2022 3:17 PM

Can we be glad that we are what we are and move on. I wish for that.

by Anonymousreply 116May 7, 2022 4:04 PM

How the hell did there get to be so many trannies in high school? When I was in high school, there were exactly 0 of them. But maybe that’s because back then we were smart enough not to give hormones to underage kids.

by Anonymousreply 117May 7, 2022 4:14 PM

when did we start caring what kids are comfortable with.

by Anonymousreply 118May 7, 2022 4:16 PM

Just get over it, ladies.

Female Prisoners in UK Forced to Shower with Intact Males

Three women speak out on inhumane conditions, harassment, and censorship inside UK women's prisons under new gender-identity policies.

On April 13, NJ News reported that at least two women became impregnated by men incarcerated in Edna Mahan Correctional Facility, the only female-only prison in the state of New Jersey. The men were placed there because they claimed to have a female gender identity.

The story was quickly picked up by several mainstream media outlets around the world. The Daily Mail reported that American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), once a respected human rights advocacy group, “managed” to house at least 27 people at the women's prison, many of them men. The ACLU fought a long legal battle to transfer men to Edna Mahan and the prison, which started accepting male inmates in 2021.

Since then, the female inmates have complained of harassment from the male prisoners who say they are "transgender," with at least two women filling a lawsuit against the correctional facility.

In the UK, similar policies put in place have been long in the public eye, especially after a male prisoner, who called himself Karen White, was transferred back to the male estate after sexually harassing four women in prison. Since then, several other cases of abuse, intimidation, and harassment by men in female prisons have emerged, even though many of the incarcerated women and women who have left prison are left scared, scarred, and silenced by authorities.

. . . one of the men was “over 6ft and very heavy,” wore male clothing, had a male voice, no gender recognition certificate, and was in prison for domestic violence against a female partner. After being forced to use female pronouns and call him by a female name, Annie says she was “frozen to the spot,” hyperventilating.

“How is it possible that in a female prison, I would need to worry about being attacked and/or raped by a man? A man who has committed violence against women. Violence serious enough to land this man in prison,” she asked.

Later on, Annie found out that the second man in the female prison was convicted of murder. Neither man was in any kind of transition process, and had fully intact male bodies, according to her. And yet, she says, “women who are traumatized and vulnerable are having to be naked and shower with men in their spaces, and some decided not to shower at all,” as prison cells don’t have showers . . .

“I didn’t want to see men there but I did. I didn’t want to share showers with men but I was forced to. I didn’t want to see men prance about naked in my shower area yet there they were doing just that,” Annie said. “There is no escaping these men from morning until night and unless women refuse to work and remain in their cells they can't be safe.”

In October 2017, UK-based organisation Fair Play for Women (FPFW) produced a report, showing that approximately half of transgender prisoners are in sex offender units.

Full article at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 9, 2022 1:06 AM

[quote]ROGD is a real thing.

ROGD?

by Anonymousreply 120May 9, 2022 1:57 AM

Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria

by Anonymousreply 121May 9, 2022 2:13 AM

GSA Clubs for kids after school.

Gender Sexuality Whatever. How are these allowed let alone encouraged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 9, 2022 2:15 AM

Public schools are going to turn into woke ghettos. Anyone with any money will pull their kids out and enroll them in private schools where this shit won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 123May 9, 2022 2:57 AM

Imagine there's no trannies It isn't hard to do No TQ+ to ruin our mission And no religion, too

by Anonymousreply 124May 9, 2022 4:27 AM

R100 it's also difficult to add or partition bathrooms in many spaces. There's been several reports in the UK - Scotland for one - that women's bathrooms are the ones getting transformed into all-gender spaces, whereas men's bathrooms stay men only. When women complain, both times they were told it was a "mistake" but there's enough questionable about the signage that they know they are lying and that it didn't just get "put on the wrong door".

Of course this is intentional - the autogynephalic men want to be in the same space as females. That's why the men's bathroom always remains the men's, and the women's becomes the all-gender bathroom. There is no third option.

Many businesses are just eliminating single sex spaces altogether and opting for "all gender" bathrooms, which has the same effect.

by Anonymousreply 125May 9, 2022 4:41 AM

This is the new cutting for youth. They get applauded for their bravery coming out as trans and special privileges. It’s very intoxicating.

by Anonymousreply 126May 9, 2022 10:24 AM

R123 many private schools are even worse.

by Anonymousreply 127May 9, 2022 9:03 PM

Men in women's spaces.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 10, 2022 5:27 AM

Kids do not exist to validate the fetishes of adults

by Anonymousreply 129May 14, 2022 10:03 PM

R129 Sure,, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 130May 14, 2022 11:22 PM

R130 is lard ass Veronica “pleasant peanut clit” Ivy still pissed that her falling over on her race bike is on the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 15, 2022 3:14 AM

There are some incredibly disturbed and disturbing people engaged in the transing kids movement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 17, 2022 5:47 PM

"On December 3, 2021, WPATH released draft guidelines which included, for the first time, the category of ‘eunuch’ as a protected “gender identity.” WPATH’s updated 8th edition of their Standards of Care (SOC), which recommends medical treatment and services for those with a self-declared ‘gender identity,’ describes the relationship between “eunuch-identified people and other transgender people.”

The document states, “Eunuch-identified people may share with other gender-diverse people a desire for reduction or elimination of masculine physical features, masculine genitals, or genital functioning.”

It also goes on to claim that “eunuch-identified people may suffer the same minority stress as other stigmatized groups,” and refers extensively to research collected from a hardcore fetish site called the Eunuch Archives — a site that features child sexual exploitation fantasies centered around stopping little boys from going through puberty."

by Anonymousreply 133May 17, 2022 5:53 PM

This cannot be allowed to hide behind our community.

"In the newsgroup alt.eunuchs.questions, members shared castration fantasies, offered services, traded castration photos and videos, sought to connect with young men to “feminize,” asked for advice on chemical castration, and recommended doctors willing to perform surgeries without psychiatric evaluations.

An FAQ document published at the beginning of the site’s development recommended several other torture and bondage pornography forums for users to share images and request “cutters.”

Notably, Usenet forums were the target of the FBI’s first investigations into internet-based pedophile rings, as it provided a space for organizing and exchanging of child sexual abuse materials, including written pornography."

by Anonymousreply 134May 17, 2022 5:54 PM

From the Reduxx article:

[quote]“The draft for the next edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (the DSM-5) suggests ‘Gender Incongruence,’ which I much prefer,” he wrote, “The body and mind are out of sync, with no mental illness implied!”

If there's no mental illness then how will insurance cover it? LOL!

They have worked all this mostly behind closed doors - achieved because they shouted down & threatened any opposition

[quote] In response to WPATH’s newly-released draft Standards of Care in December last year, one site member professed to being “absolutely delighted,” and said he would “gladly throw millions under the bus” in order to secure “a future where doctors must obey and have no right to demand reasons or withhold surgery and medication.”

Enough. They are crazy. The sane transpeople recognize they have a mental disorder. The rest need to be shut down. No more leeway.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2022 12:37 AM

This vid is quite good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2022 9:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Shocker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 19, 2022 11:32 PM

Caitlin Jenner is right on this one.

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2022 1:40 AM

Bruce Jenner helped cause half this shit by "normalizing" it and giving the media the celebrity angle which allowed them to also "normalize" it. Fuck him and his circus sideshow family.

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2022 2:05 AM

I still want to know in what realm of lunacy is acceptable to transition a seven year old

by Anonymousreply 141May 24, 2022 1:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 30, 2022 2:33 AM

Any child afraid if trans DOES need counseling.

They need to be treated for a created fear.

Reality Check.

by Anonymousreply 143May 30, 2022 2:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2022 6:42 PM

From R144:

[quote]Walsh questions pediatric professor Dr. Michelle Forcier

I bet that used to be Dr. Michael Forcier. Fucking sickos.

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2022 3:40 AM

As the trans and trans apologists say, “Nothing to see here!” I’m sure this can all be explained and dismissed as an exception to what’s really going on and that any all you see or hear about is of no consequence.

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2022 4:19 AM

Trans ideology cannot withstand close inspection or actually ANY inspection.

It fails all tests of logic and science. It's a Comic Con convention that took over the world.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2022 1:19 PM

R142 I don't understand why transgender people and their supporters are so focused on kids and kid-related stuff. It's clearly going to rile up a certain amount of parents and get traction in conservative media, so it just seems like a losing battle.

by Anonymousreply 148June 4, 2022 3:17 AM

R148

[quote]I don't understand why transgender people and their supporters are so focused on kids and kid-related stuff.

My guess would be that they are freaks and perverts. The irony in all of this is that gay men were the ones being accused of targeting children yet the trannies are the ones actually doing it.

by Anonymousreply 149June 4, 2022 3:36 AM

This thread is well worth a read. It is important to know that the gender movement was founded by Kinsey and Money, look into the history of Kinsey and his research re: orgasms and infants and Money and his "experiments" at Hopkins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 4, 2022 2:26 PM

This shit is why the Democrats will be voted OUT this November (and in 2024.) This shit right here is it.

by Anonymousreply 151June 4, 2022 2:30 PM

The LGB community kicked out the P in the 70s and in the 90s. Why does the T community not do the same? Why is it now the dodge and refuge not only of MAPs but of people KNOWN to have committed sex crimes against children and in some cases, even animals? Why are men who have killed women and children now housed in women's prisons (where sometimes babies up to age 2 are housed with moms) when there is literally no escape from predators?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Color me SHOCKED by this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 4, 2022 3:54 PM

R149 You're probably right. I was born in the 80s, so marriage (and the benefits that come with it) and AIDS activism, both of which tend to be adult issues, were the big gay issues when I was a young. Which is why I find the trans focus on child things so baffling.

by Anonymousreply 154June 4, 2022 4:13 PM

Cuz you are not a MAP, prob, R154.

by Anonymousreply 155June 4, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] I don't understand why transgender people and their supporters are so focused on kids and kid-related stuff.

Sexual paraphilias are usually part of a dual diagnosis. So, it is common for auto-gynephilia (most of today's MTFs) to come with another paraphilia - often P. Hence your MAPs.

Giving into this is wrong on so many levels. The people who have so far gone along rather than stand up and say no are weak and stupid. Or they are knowingly complicit.

The gay community has more experience with the Ts than other communities and it is the gay community that should be leading the way in opposing the Ts' encroachment on the rights and protections of children (especially gender non-conforming & gay minors) and females. I honestly believe that people will listen to the gay community about this. Maybe even the craven politicians will listen.

But people have to be prepared for finally understanding how politics makes strange bedfellows and understand the mission.

by Anonymousreply 156June 4, 2022 6:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2022 12:46 AM

These nuts have successful taken over and/or destroyed lesbian spaces. Now they're doing the same to other spaces for women and girls. The spaces of gay men will be next.

by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2022 2:46 AM

What spaces would those be R158? The bath house? The FTMs are there already.

by Anonymousreply 159June 5, 2022 3:54 AM

[quote]The spaces of gay men will be next.

They already have.

The trans bears just demanded that a gay bear party let them attend. They had a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 160June 5, 2022 4:14 AM

Trans bears are angry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 5, 2022 4:15 AM

You can come if you’ve hacked off your tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 5, 2022 4:16 AM

Where are the bears and chubs of transmasc porn? 🧐 The ubiquitous whiteness and thinness of it as a genre is most displeasing and boring to me.

Over the years I've only found a few bears? And then a handful of those who aren't white...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 5, 2022 4:17 AM

"Its Not Gonna Lick Itself" seems wholesome for kids, eh? All the years of parents being targeted from magazines to morning shows - My Princess Boy, Jazz, Desmond, etc and all judgment goes out the window?

I hate that this perving on kids is framed as supporting LGB. It's gross and we need to push back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 5, 2022 12:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 5, 2022 11:31 PM

This will boil to a head soon. I hope.

I am beginning not to care what other messes happen as a result of electing people who will stop this craziness. I'm willing to go back and clean up the collateral messes but this needs to stop.

Collateral issues will have to take a back seat. This is existential.

by Anonymousreply 166June 6, 2022 12:08 AM

R163 I remember complaining about how much I hated straight women in gay clubs and at gay events. Meanwhile, these freaks WANT kids around.

by Anonymousreply 167June 6, 2022 11:39 AM

So little girls who might have their period don't have the right to dignity and safety? It's always about the feelings of the 0.1 % of the population and not the 50 %. I'm so sick ofthe trannies saying girls and women are the bigots yet they refuse to accomodate them. It goes both ways, no?

by Anonymousreply 168June 6, 2022 12:40 PM

R168 I read a story about Dl icon "Lia" Thomas and it was all, "if it makes 'her' happy." Like the feelings of the other swimmers don't matter at all.

by Anonymousreply 169June 6, 2022 2:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 7, 2022 11:21 AM

Curious which organizations are doubling down on this mens' rights and pervs movement as the wheels start to come off the wagon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 7, 2022 11:40 AM

It's funny how they're "women" until they want to punish real women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 7, 2022 11:40 PM

Who came up with the word "cis" you ask? A pedo! Like MANY in the gender woo movement. Color me SHOCKED!

We need to push back and not allow them to hide behind our community. How many of us, if kids today, would be castrated or have double mastectomies as minors? How many would be sexualized by pervs and predators and be pushed into a life of pain, no sexual function and be a permanent ATM for the medical industrial complex? NO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 8, 2022 2:31 PM

That children, many of whom would have grown up to be LGB, are being carved up, having their IQs lowered and bones compromised (one child in a recent article, a teen, was in a wheelchair due to spinal fractures caused by Lupron!) and having their sexual functioning destroyed is something that cannot be allowed to continue. It is the goodwill extended to OUR community that they are hiding behind to create permanent medical patients and we need to speak out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 9, 2022 2:27 PM

Cross sex hormones - who would imagine they could cause issues? Many taking them had IQs lowered by puberty blockers and had development delayed, on top of many being autistic or having other mental health issues or psych diagnoses to start with. Some females find they are more aggressive on T, so, just what we need, MORE school shooters. WTAF?! HOW is this allowed? Prob all about the $$$$$$$$$...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 9, 2022 4:36 PM

Time to walk away w/o further delay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 10, 2022 12:41 AM

Not even TRYING to hide the end game anymore

A Norwegian professor who currently serves on the board of a trans activist lobby group has called for pedophilia to be taught in high schools as being an 'innate sexuality.'

"The mental state of finding children sexually attractive is very common."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 10, 2022 1:03 AM

Wow....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2022 11:33 PM

R178 What a disaster!

by Anonymousreply 179June 13, 2022 11:36 PM

I wonder how much that person would have screamed "TRANSPHOBIA" if he was asked to have therapy before his surgery?

by Anonymousreply 180June 14, 2022 2:18 AM

T is a trojan horse movement - criminalizing language "thought crime," the erasure of woman and gatekeeping re: kids and the promotion of "MAPS" all proceeding apace. Check this out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 14, 2022 3:27 PM

RUN from the "+"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2022 11:00 PM

Thank you, R182. Great read. Fuck Izzard.

by Anonymousreply 183June 15, 2022 12:55 AM

Eddie Izzard is a PERV. Leave the KIDS ALONE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 15, 2022 1:43 PM

It urgently makes one want to heave, r181.

by Anonymousreply 185June 15, 2022 1:49 PM

Time to kick them out of our community, history repeats. We did it in the 70s and 90s, past time to do it again.

We were unmoved by Harry Hay's self pity and tears and kicked him and his N*MB*A shit out of Pride. Kick this trash out too. I don't want to be associated with any of this MAP shit. Many of US were perved on as kids, or would be castrated today. We need to use our voices and not just let them hide behind us. F that!

by Anonymousreply 186June 15, 2022 1:59 PM

I’m confused what does Eddie Izard have to do with MAPS?

by Anonymousreply 187June 15, 2022 4:48 PM

I thought I posted this, but I can't find it. Forgive me if this is a repeat.

I love this guy and he's cute and sane.

Calling out the craziness and not tolerating the Ps and gay & female erasure.

[quote] Gay not 'queer'

[quote] Pride organisations like Stonewall et al have tried to guilt trip media organisations into silencing women and gay people who disagree with them. This has happened across the world. We have been cast as fascists for arguing that sex and same-sex attraction is real. Enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 15, 2022 4:49 PM

Eddie needs to stop harassing young girls.

by Anonymousreply 189June 15, 2022 5:14 PM

But, R189, he's just a young girl himself. Just ask him.

by Anonymousreply 190June 15, 2022 6:25 PM

Izzard is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 191June 15, 2022 11:00 PM

Even creepier is this "eunich" fetish and the way it is being embraced by the medical community AND pedos (see WPATH) and enshrined in LAW is HORRIFYING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 16, 2022 1:57 PM

I think the danger isn't trans women but autogynephiles with a woman clothing fetish. Call me naive but I don't believe a biological man would inject himself with hormones and all this trouble just to rape a woman in a bathroom. There are accounts of cis gender man who enter women bathrooms if they want. And male prison guards who rape females inmates.

by Anonymousreply 193June 16, 2022 3:13 PM

Um, who do you think the vast vast majority of trans are today but AGPs and others masquerading as persons with true gender dysphoria. It's clear from the behavior of the "new" trans that they don't suffer from gender dysphoria. That's why they now insist on no safeguarding or gatekeeping. They know full well they aren't dysphoric/dysmorphic.

by Anonymousreply 194June 16, 2022 3:15 PM

Most are fully intact as well, R194, hard to enjoy your fetish(es) if you are castrated, after all! Paraphilias often occur in clusters, thus the pushing of MAPs, the thrill of transgressing boundaries and objections, the cameras placed in restrooms, the fetishes re: lactation, periods and bodily waste (bathroom oriented fetishes), etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 16, 2022 4:32 PM

May this movement snowball and push back on WPATH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 17, 2022 6:42 PM

It's been allowed to infect the culture in every way possible for so long now that it will be a long and arduous task to cut it back.

It's like weeds in your yard or cancer. You have to stay vigilant. You have to act. As in Act Up.

by Anonymousreply 197June 17, 2022 6:47 PM

WPATH is a fraud and is working with pedos who fetishize eunic children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 17, 2022 6:49 PM

^ eunich (sp)

by Anonymousreply 199June 17, 2022 6:57 PM

Can you imagine if your grandma had no privacy or safety at her most vulnerable? In the UK AGPs are put in hospital rooms with women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 18, 2022 2:39 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 201July 10, 2022 6:28 PM

This is NOT a movement I want to be associated with

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 11, 2022 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!