Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Exclusive Video From Set "RUST" - Alec Baldwin Movie

They even have a short scene from dress rehearsal where Alec pulls out the gun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 21, 2022 2:31 PM

Alec Baldwin Kills

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2022 12:12 AM

He didn't kill anyone intentionally.

It's hardly a crime to have a prop gun. He didn't know there were real bullets in it

by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2022 12:14 AM

Full police interview video. Those two cops sound moronic at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2022 12:21 AM

This site has a few videos , including one where the punk teen armorer in back seat of cop car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2022 12:21 AM

Alec seems like he’s in shock

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2022 12:22 AM

I'm reviewing these videos to see if I could churn out a limited series. I'm already thinking of casting Sarah Paulson as Halyna.

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2022 12:27 AM

R6 And let me guess. It will be called "The American Shooting Story".

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2022 12:42 AM

R7 Yes, that's my working title for now. I'm already thinking that Billie Lourd in a fat suit and dyed hair can play Hannah Gutierrez Reed.

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2022 12:45 AM

No, not Billie Lourd!!!! Please, please, please put Emma Roberts in the fat suit!!!

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2022 12:47 AM

R9 I'm thinking about having Emma play Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2022 1:04 AM

Maybe Lourde playing Lourd can play the unempathetic amorour.

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2022 1:05 AM

Ooooh who is going to play Bluto Mc Blowhard? Who is going to play St. Hilarious of the Ever Fertile Womb?

by Anonymousreply 12April 28, 2022 1:23 AM

^^^^ the octo mom.

by Anonymousreply 13April 28, 2022 1:30 AM

He’s a piece of garbage.You know he actually tried to get them to finish the movie? I mean really. I hope they sue the shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 14April 28, 2022 1:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15April 28, 2022 2:51 AM

Is the creepy armorer autistic? Her affect is all wrong

by Anonymousreply 16April 28, 2022 2:53 AM

That armorer comes across as a real ditz.

by Anonymousreply 17April 28, 2022 2:57 AM

The armorer seems really off in this video. The cop walking with her also seems awkward with the whole "things happen".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2022 1:52 PM

Bump or bang

by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2022 2:14 PM

The cop video of her being frantically worked on by EMT is gut wrenching

by Anonymousreply 20April 28, 2022 3:09 PM

R20 It wasn't gory or bloody, but just very sad as you know the outcome.

I'm curious if Hutchins' husband is upset about that video being released.

by Anonymousreply 21April 28, 2022 8:47 PM

R20 He is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 28, 2022 8:50 PM

Cool (and cool-looking) family. And Ukrainian, to boot. What a tragedy all around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 28, 2022 8:52 PM

He and his wife have shown time and again that they are addicted to social media, and incapable of understanding that posting "heartfelt" clickbait in the context of recent events is in bad taste. Most tweens have better judgment and self-control than these two thirsty adults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2022 9:00 PM

The husband looks a character actor from the 80s and 90s. But, I can't remember who it is.

New Mexico appears to have some lax laws regarding graphic body and dash cam footage. A New Mexico state police officer was shot and killed last year during a traffic stop and there's a video on youtube that has the dashcam footage that showed his death.

by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2022 9:02 PM

R25 Fast-forwarding a bit, he could also be seen as kind of a mashup of Linus Roache, Sergei Polunin, and Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2022 9:18 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2022 7:12 AM

R14 Well they released “The Crow” and “The Twilight Zone” after the actors died on set. “The Twilight Zone” incident was horrific and it was a box office hit. So it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. This might even be the first movie to be cancelled because of an on set death.

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2022 7:40 AM

R18 the cop was trying to keep her calm in case she would injure herself.

The girl is off though.

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2022 7:51 AM

These fast-and-loose productions really need more oversight. People working local/non-union are up against forces to do more and more, with less and less, bigger and faster. It seems like we *just* had the tragic, completely preventable death of Sarah Jones on 'Midnight Rider.'

by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2022 7:59 AM

R3 when did the cops find out that Halyna had died? If it was when she left the room returning and engaging in lots of small talk and even joking before delivering the news seems very unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 31April 30, 2022 8:12 AM

Melissa Miller should start campaigning for the role of the creepy armorer. It will be her star-making turn!

by Anonymousreply 32April 30, 2022 9:46 AM

Baldwin needs to be in prison. If he had been prison before, like he should have been, the woman would still be alive.

by Anonymousreply 33April 30, 2022 11:21 AM

[quote]when did the cops find out that Halyna had died? If it was when she left the room returning and engaging in lots of small talk and even joking before delivering the news seems very unprofessional.

I wondered about this too and I have to agree it was unprofessional on their part. I hate to compliment Baldwin, but he was quite articulate for the most in that interview with those two cops. The two cops did come off as immature and unprofessional. It was awkward for Baldwin to make the joke about the cops being besties who go bowling together. Maybe, he was trying to lighten the mood, but it became more awkward when they broke the news a couple of minutes later.

On the Hilaria Baldwin subreddit, there was a thread about the interview video and some of the hardcore anti-Hilaria and Alec posters were labeling as "bad asses" and "smart". But, some people on that thread disagreed with that and made comments about how immature and unprofessional the two cops were.

by Anonymousreply 34April 30, 2022 2:30 PM

Hannah's police interview with a lawyer present. She cleaned up a little that time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2022 12:36 AM

Alec Baldwin broke his son's ARM, while Hilaria was getting her vagina steamed!!! BREAKING!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2022 8:19 PM

R36, something is not right with this family. The kids never look truly happy

by Anonymousreply 37May 1, 2022 8:41 PM

R36, look at the kids eyes . He looks traumatized vacant

by Anonymousreply 38May 1, 2022 8:42 PM

I think that is the one who is on the spectrum, he always looks extra sad and anxious when being paraded around. Hope he is not in too much pain and that he heals quickly, poor little guy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 1, 2022 11:56 PM

It would be hilarious if all of Hilaria's kids grow to be messes and Ireland ends up looking the normal one.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2022 2:32 AM

I wonder if Alec called Rafa a "rude thoughtless little pig" for breaking his arm.

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2022 2:47 AM

Wicked me, I wondered if he broke the boy's arm. Abuse of his children isn't unknown to him. See Ireland. Imagine what would have happened if he was speaking to her in person instead of on the phone. He has a along history of issues with abuse & even violence.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2022 3:01 AM

He always looks super hung over. He was spotted buying booze around the time her fake Spanish story broke in the news, can't imagine that he has gotten back on the wagon with all of the happenings since.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2022 3:28 AM

Do they finally know he really killed that poor wench?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 10:11 PM

He lied about pulling the trigger, to the surprise of no one. Nothing will happen to him though because he is rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 10:22 PM

If he lied, that’s horrible.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 11:17 PM

His lie was predictable. Killing the poor wench in cold blood was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2022 11:19 PM

Of course he pulled the trigger. How else do guns get fired?

He was probably drunk when he did it, too.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2022 11:19 PM

Proximate cause.

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2022 11:21 PM

Hilary is a total cunt, but it’s very likely that the kid broke his arm at the park. It happens all the time. Ask any ER doc about playgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2022 11:22 PM

He is a liar, he knew he pulled the trigger. He is scum.

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2022 11:26 PM

I hope he gets busted for lying. That’s despicable.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2022 11:30 PM

How did two people get shot from one bullet?

Secondly, why on Earth would there ever be live ammunition on the set? I remember the idiots working in “The Crow” were making blanks from real bullets and they didn’t take the powder out of one.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2022 11:35 PM

Even if he pulled the trigger, no way he would have known there was live ammunition in it. He wasn’t trying to kill anyone. He is liable though because it was his movie and he chose the poor safety standards. The idiot pronoun bitch needs to be behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2022 11:37 PM

[quote] Baldwin needs to be in prison. If he had been prison before

For what exactly? I know he’s always been a prick but what did he do that was arrestable?

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2022 11:38 PM

R28, Spielberg and Landon should have served life for that incident. What they did after was even more vulgar with the funeral basically making sure the family wouldn’t sue. I’m sure they bought off authorities.

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2022 11:39 PM

*paid off

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote]And Ukrainian, to boot.

So what?

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote] Is the creepy armorer autistic? Her affect is all wrong

That’s called shock, immaturity and being a nepotistic brat.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2022 11:53 PM

LOL. You're full of shit. It is called being educated in America and being 20 years old. All under 30 act autistic.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 12:14 AM

Is this the movie 🎥 where Alec Baldwin’s character come out of the closet in spite of two marriages to women and SEVEN children 👶 .

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2022 12:18 AM

[quote] How did two people get shot from one bullet?

Secondly, why on Earth would there ever be live ammunition on the set?

Two very good questions. I think the answer to the second is that it was a very low-budget production. IIRC, the crew would go target shooting in their downtime? I could be wrong about that. It sounded to me as if it was amateur hour.

And the first question; I don’t know enough about guns and ammo. I think that the bullet went through Halyna and hit the other guy who was seated behind her? We may never know what really happened. Everyone was too busy covering their asses. I guess, depending on the caliber and distance, bullets can ricochet off bones, but if there’s nothing impeding them, they can pass through flesh easily.

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2022 12:38 AM

r60 Most people don't realize how socially affected children can be. . .

and these days it's taboo to mention "social" autism... which is the variety that many children were diagnosed with but outgrew. . . which could be anything from desensitization (treatment: physical therapy), trauma (most common was temporary or mild TBI but during key development periods, so they end up with learning delays that could be countered with educational resource support), social trauma (most often isolation or abandonment, this was the driving force behind "mainstreaming" as well)... in mental health facilities in the 60s, they would introduce to healthy children to serve as mirros for these kids but what would end up happening is the "healthy" kids would end up mirroring the "autistic" kids instead. . . similar patterns would also be observed in young nurses picking up "quirks," such as rocking back and forth or hand fidgeting.

But I digress. . . still it's interesting to review the 1960s-1970s studies and the conclusion that early diagnosis may cause irreparable harm.. . while the 80s delved into the dependency from parents on to their disabled children that may exaggerate symptons or create sister ailments in families, where children are competing for attention through performative disability. While the 90s was the advent of the HMO and drugs, drugs, drugs

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2022 12:40 AM

R53 That's not really how it went down, but we get your point.

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2022 7:57 PM

I really thought Alec's career was over due to him being a producer on a set that seemed to have ignored safety standards in order to save money.

by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2022 7:59 PM

There have been a number of stories about how messy this production was, how the producers cared more about looking cool on instagram than making a professional and safe working environment.

It happens a lot, just usually people don't get killed.

by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2022 8:05 PM

I found the press headlines within the past couple days misleading. They lead with "the trigger had to have been pulled." But when you read the full article it says investigators/testers found in a quarter cocked and half cocked positions the firearm would not fire without pulling the trigger. However, the way I've heard AB describe the incident in more than one interview was that he pulled the hammer back and it slipped out from his thumb, i.e., suggesting the firearm was not cocked at all. From what I can tell, his story as he described it could still be true. Am I missing something here?

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2022 8:06 PM

R56 ITA, and Landis making cow eyes at the jury and scrawling notes as if he was going to write a screenplay that could possibly include them. The whole thing was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 68August 14, 2022 8:10 PM

As much as a lot of people hate Alec and his wife, and I definitely side eye their conduct, on the scale of blame, I'd put him towards the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2022 8:11 PM

R68, John Landis is a sociopath full stop 🛑.

by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2022 8:17 PM

I agree r69. He’s being politically targeted . He was negligent as producer and his media interview was narcissistic. He holds some responsibility for sure . He’s not a murderer though . I actually think he has a lot of good in him

by Anonymousreply 71August 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Thank Satan the narcissism troll showed up. Everyone and their cunt is a narcissist with you.

by Anonymousreply 72August 14, 2022 8:41 PM

Are any of us really surprised this happened? He’s always quick tempered hothead. Rich white hollywood asshole.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2022 8:56 PM

I'm shocked that I am agreeing with R71 to some degree, Alec is an example of the damage ANGER can do to a person. He strikes me as a. black out anger kind of guy- and that shit will fuck up your life.

As a producer is he is legally responsible. However, I am sure (despite his behavior) he has alot of guilt and shame. I don't think he is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2022 9:18 PM

R2 " He didn't kill anyone intentionally. "

I don't think a single person thinks he did it intentionally.

by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2022 9:21 PM

This time Alec got caught. How many times previously have his messes like this quietly been cleaned up

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2022 9:40 PM

R75 some people ARE that stupid.

R71 the thing with producers is some of them are deeply involved in the film and some just get a courtesy title. The question that I don't believe has been answered is Alec a real producer on the film or just a title?

The lead producers are all 20-30 something wannabes that cared more about posting pics of private jets on instagram than a safe set.

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2022 10:48 PM

What does him being a hothead have to do with this shooting? It was a prop that shouldn't have been loaded.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2022 10:50 PM

(R78) He was one of the producers. Tried to cut costs and corners. Didn’t even want to pay for motels rooms for crew. Wanted them to work 12/13 hours. So a lot walked off. You get what you pay for. Inexperienced people. And this hothead wanted to finish the movie. Even though he was so HEARTBROKEN over her death. And quickly moved on to another movie.

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2022 11:15 PM

Manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2022 11:17 PM

How many years for manslaughter AND lying?

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote]Are any of us really surprised this happened? He’s always quick tempered hothead. Rich white hollywood asshole.

That's one of the parts of this that makes him look bad. It doesn't matter the circumstances, the dude has a very public history of being a hot head.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2022 11:19 PM

[quote] the dude has a very public history of being a hot head.

Not simply a hot head. A violent hot head totally indifferent to the safety or feelings of other people.

Signs of psychopathy

behavior that conflicts with social norms.

disregarding or violating the rights of others.

inability to distinguish between right and wrong.

difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.

tendency to lie often.

manipulating and hurting others.

recurring problems with the law.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2022 11:25 PM

R79 again as I said in R77 was he a real producer on this or just a title? The movie has 12 producers. I guarantee all 12 of them were not making decisions.

Winterstern and Smith have been cited as major producers on this. I've worked with guys like them. I HATE guys like them. Fortunately no one ever died on any of the sets I was on. Incompetence and corner cutting abounds as long as assholes can be on a red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2022 11:30 PM

He also obviously hates women ex: his own child, a daughter. Imagine if had been a face to face meeting Ireland instead of a phone call.

Did the murder victim upset him? Was he thinking what he said to Ireland… I’m tired of playing this game with you. You have insulted me for the last time …You’ve made feel like sh-- and you’ve made feel like a fool over and over again … I’m going to straighten your a-- out … You are a rude, thoughtless little pig.” Resentment makes you do funny things, even unconsciously.

Also was he sober? Sure doesn't seem to act much like someone sober. See assaults in NYC over a fucking parking place, for one instance. There are even more. Was he in a blackout, either chemically or emotionally induced. that's when people do crazy, homicidal things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 16, 2022 1:16 AM

Christ R85 is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 86August 16, 2022 1:37 AM

^No, Hilaria you the idiot. Does your google alert chime in Spanglish?

by Anonymousreply 87August 16, 2022 1:42 AM

R85's mouth is her asshole since nothing but putrid shit comes out of it. Most Boomers are selfish fucking assholes and were also the worst parents. Gen X pretty much had no parenting and in many ways we parented the selfish clueless asshole Boomers. Alec Baldwin's parenting style fits in perfectly with the other clueless, selfish, asshole Boomers. That is the fucking truth.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2022 1:48 AM

Even if he gets charged, I could see the prosecutors somehow fucking things up. New Mexico is one of the worst states when it comes to criminal justice. Also, healthcare sucks in New Mexico, it's doubtful that the staff at UNMH actually tried to save Halyna.

by Anonymousreply 89August 16, 2022 1:53 AM

Sometimes freak accidents happen.

by Anonymousreply 90August 16, 2022 1:58 AM

As much as I know he didn’t intentionally kill her, he can’t deny he literally pulled the trigger of a gun that ended up killing her. He is such a pompous fuck, I hope he is charged and is jailed just because I loathe him and his fake Spanish baby factory wife. He is a Woody Allen apologist. Fuck him, he’s guilty.

by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2022 2:11 AM

R86,R88, R90..You're right..see below for the truth. It will make it all right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 16, 2022 2:21 AM

R85, has a point . Alec claims to have decades sober and I don’t see it

by Anonymousreply 93August 16, 2022 4:55 AM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/14 **1**

This A/A- list actor/possible murder suspect tried to set up a pap thing today where he and his entire family would be attending church (which they never attend), to make it seem like they were mourning for the woman he shot and also the actress who died this week, but he got into a huge fight with one of the paps about money, so they all refused to do it.

by Anonymousreply 94August 16, 2022 5:41 AM

Ugh ☝🏼

by Anonymousreply 95August 16, 2022 6:17 AM

AB has given me the creeps since his divorce from KB. His eyes look just like a stalkers eyes. He must be frightening to live with. Explosive anger along with alcohol abuse never ends well.

by Anonymousreply 96August 16, 2022 9:00 AM

R96 F-R-A-U!

by Anonymousreply 97August 16, 2022 9:01 AM

R64, you believe Brandon was purposely murdered?

by Anonymousreply 98August 16, 2022 9:20 AM

R85 I hate Alec Baldwin as much as the next guy (although he was funny on Will & Grace), but seriously you need to adjust your meds.

by Anonymousreply 99August 16, 2022 12:02 PM

R99 Baldwino Apparatchik you forgot the link for your apologist explanation.

No sweat, here I did it for you,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 16, 2022 12:09 PM

Did the cop who escorted the armorer in that video have to go INSIDE the bathroom with her? If so, that had to have been humilating. The video cuts out when they open the stall door and it sounds like the girls asks "do you have to go in here with me" and the cop is starting to say something like "yeh, I'm just going to . . ." ???

by Anonymousreply 101August 16, 2022 2:58 PM

R101 I wondered about that as well. I'm guessing the cop had to go in because maybe they thought armorer was going to somehow flee from the area. The cop in that video and the ones in the interview with Alec all sound stupid as fuck with her speech mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 102August 16, 2022 3:40 PM

Why did he lie? If he had said from the very beginning that yes, he pulled the trigger but it shouldn't have been loaded he wouldn't look like such a guilty liar right now. The actors aren't responsible for checking the prop guns , are they? Why did he lie?

by Anonymousreply 103August 16, 2022 3:48 PM

I'm surprised we're not hearing more about that insipid "armorer." Wasn't this exclusively her domain? What's the point of a damn armorer if loaded weapons are brought to the set? Alec has handled this deplorably, and surely dropped the ball as producer and for cutting corners, and it's pretty obvious that he's lying about the gun stuff (and he's too much of a hothead to keep his stories straight), but I don't see how a dumb actor is responsible for a loaded gun when it's the armorer who should have been in charge of ammo props.

by Anonymousreply 104August 16, 2022 8:59 PM

R104- I agree which begs the question why did he lie about pulling the trigger? It was an unnecessary and easily disprovable lie.

by Anonymousreply 105August 16, 2022 9:11 PM

I think he lied because of a guilty conscience. He wanted to believe he didn't pull the trigger. He realized that there was no need for him to pull the trigger and if he hadn't done that unnecessary action, a woman wouldn't have died. (It's also possible he wasn't supposed to pull the trigger in that moment, and that's why everyone was caught off guard.)

by Anonymousreply 106August 17, 2022 12:13 PM

This guy needs to be charged.

by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2022 12:17 PM

Won't happen. SNL Trump skits give him a Get Out of Jail Free Card for life.

Hope the husband sues till the cows come home. Stopped OJ & MJ..Oh but wait, they aren't white men are they? Baldwin's got that card as well.

by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2022 12:28 PM

That’s terrible. We live in crazy, unjust times.

by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2022 12:30 PM

R108, It's 0k. You can call the doc if you have accidently threw away your medication.

by Anonymousreply 110August 17, 2022 12:31 PM

^And right on cue R110 pops up. Imagine that! How convenient. So, are you a paid Alec lover? An ancient gay still wanking off to pohtos & memories of Fat Al back in the day at Studio 54 in Satin short shorts, "serving" folk? Or a Spanglish speaking baby farm? Or just a I will stand by Fat Al because he made fun of Trump.

Doesn't matter that he killed & lies over & over about the death of that woman. Doesn't matter about her son, husband, her parents & other family. Let's protect the killer.

PS..SHE IS DEAD CAUSED BY THE GUN HE WAS HOLDING& POINTING AT HER AS HE PULLED THE TRIGGER!!

by Anonymousreply 111August 17, 2022 12:44 PM

Could someone please post the photos of Alec at Studio 54? The photos that R110 has been jerking off to? I'd love to see them.

by Anonymousreply 112August 17, 2022 12:50 PM

Get your cream out, so you too can live in the past & be an undying AB suppoerter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 17, 2022 12:56 PM

If you are an ambidextrous. You can use your other hand instead of the now sticky one to squeeze one out for this pic..

Keep living in the past, Dinos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 17, 2022 1:01 PM

Ahhh shucks, now that I've seen the photos at R113 and R114 , I think maybe we've been a little too hard on Alec. He doesn't really look like a murderer, does he? Maybe he didn't pull the trigger after all.

by Anonymousreply 115August 17, 2022 1:05 PM

Shall I look for a few of Hitler shirtless while in the Army during WW1? Or maybe some hot paintings of Ivan the Terrible, Attila the Hun?

How old are you, exactly? Always want to help the aged enjoy their last days.

by Anonymousreply 116August 17, 2022 1:10 PM

R111, he did not intentionally kill this young lady. You are delusional as fuck making this so political. That gun should have never been loaded and it is not his fault. Are you mad that even heavier and in his 60s Alec is hotter than you ever was or will be.

by Anonymousreply 117August 17, 2022 2:27 PM

Guess those ancient photos of FAB Alec converted yet another senior. Heard the dollar store has great cream for those..squeeze outs. I may not be as handsome, but I sure don't drink from the AB Kool-aide bowl. PS. My husbear finds me loveable & hot. That's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 118August 17, 2022 2:35 PM

My favorite thing from all the early interviews was everyone talking about how Hannah Gutierrez-Reed is the daughter of a famous armorer.

So fucking what? Professional skills are not eye color. They're not inherited.

One of my best friends is the daughter of a very famous cinematographer. Has she picked up a few things? Sure. Would I expect her to be able to shoot a movie? Fuck No.

by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2022 3:15 PM

R118 well go fuck him or something because you need to get laid you bitter old delusional mary.

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2022 3:19 PM

I think the armorer is mostly responsible.

People are mad at Alex because he lied and because he and his cunt wife made a special effort to be (insensitive) on social media when they should have refrained.

by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2022 5:13 PM

r79, 12-13 hours are standard on almost any film, save Clint Eastwood's. From what I remember, the days were more like 17-18 hours with crap turnarounds (8 or less).

by Anonymousreply 122August 18, 2022 1:30 PM

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back where an actor mentioned working 16 hour days on a film set. 12 to 13 hours is standard as R122 mentioned.

The crew members living an hour away was a huge issue. I know people who commute from Albuquerque to Santa Fe or from small towns or cities for work, but these are people with 8 hour type jobs and in some cases they use commuter buses or Railrunner if the schedules line up with their work schedules.

In this case, the production company was just too fucking cheap to get hotel rooms for the crew members.

by Anonymousreply 123August 18, 2022 5:56 PM

R123 yeah there was a news piece right after the accident that the producers denied the crew the housing in the contract, but made sure to get 5 Star hotels for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 124August 18, 2022 6:59 PM

How exactly is Alec Baldwin trying to hide his money, I wonder? He sputters out lies and excuses and she just doesn't want to believe that their money will be severely impacted by all of the lawsuits. I really thought they were moving to Vermont last winter and selling the Manhattan apartment. I figured the kids would start going to public school. Man, was I wrong. Having another baby while your financial future hangs in the balance? That's a great idea according to the delusional duo. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 125August 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Hannah: I WAS SABOTAGED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2022 3:02 AM

I hate to defend Hannah, but geez not testing the rounds for DNA or fingerprints was stupid as fuck on the part of the Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2022 3:30 AM

Though the Baldwins' tastelessness is legion, I fervently hope that thy don't sink to calling their newest spawn "Halyna," though I wouldn't put it past them. Ximena Halyna Carina Rosita Maria Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2022 2:14 PM

As someone said in the comments at r126’s link, “ Would you take a real gun, point it at your son/daughter/wife/husband/mother/father and pull the trigger on the basis that another person told you the gun wasn’t loaded?”

And when there’s a gun in your hand, you are responsible for the ultimate destination of the bullets.

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2022 2:35 PM

R129 Except the very nature of a prop gun is to allow safe/pretend "firing" of a weapon incapable of firing. That someone other than some actor ensures this is the whole flippin' point. So many stupid gaps all down the line.

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2022 9:31 PM

Most of the comments are MAGA tards who hate Baldwin for making fun of their GodKing or people who have never been on a set. The armorer is responsible for all weapons.

by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2022 9:34 PM

R131..Hun, you forgot your hero AB the Handsome(gag) theme song. Sing along AB asslicker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2022 9:39 PM

You realize it's possible to think Alec Baldwin is an asshole and his wife is a psycho breeder AND that the majority of the blame here isn't his

I realize the world has gone mad and everything must be black and white, but...lots of shit is grey.

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2022 9:44 PM

R 133Hairsplitting. can be an effective device. It does take some finesse, however. These might be a starting point for you to build on...He really struggles with fame & his brothers. He is deeply misunderstood. His first marriage traumatized him. Being LI born & bred can cause scars..

Try some ot these, see how you can flush them out.

by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2022 9:55 PM

If I had a job where someone gave me a prop gun and I shot at and killed a poor defenseless white girl. I am 100% to blame. The only reason Alec ain't rotting in prison is his fading/former celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2022 10:24 PM

Then how come Michael Massee never went to prison? Or did his massive fame save him from that too? -eyeroll-

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2022 10:30 PM

Of course he pulled the trigger, there wasn't supposed to be a real bullet on the set. You pull the trigger for realism. If you ask me, someone wanted that director dead.

p.s. I don't like Alec as a person. I think he's a rude and thoughtless pig.

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2022 11:05 PM

R137 it's most likely it was a messy set and every corner possible was cut, including safety

by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2022 11:07 PM

Seems like this happened because someone was playing with the gun before the take. Playing with live rounds. Also, there was probably more than one gun that looked alike. Maybe the armorer grabbed the wrong gun. Or maybe Alec grabbed the wrong gun.

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2022 11:14 PM

The stupid armorer bitch should have tested it first by putting it in her mouth and shooting. Typical girl.

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2022 11:45 PM

Who hired the armorer bitch, R140? And why? Because she came cheap likely.

R138, calls it.

by Anonymousreply 141August 20, 2022 8:58 AM

Alec is so interesting in the way that he just went on as usual after causing the death of another human being.

So many people would be derailed and crushed if they had done such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 142August 20, 2022 8:59 AM

R142- Oh, but he has suffered more than anyone, including his victim.

"Alec Baldwin says ‘Rust’ incident took ‘years off’ his life, won’t use real guns again."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 20, 2022 11:42 AM

Was that the world's smallest violin I just heard?

His alcoholism took a few years too. Good Lord, the NARCISSISM.

by Anonymousreply 144August 21, 2022 4:15 AM

[quote] he just went on as usual after causing the death of another human being. So many people would be derailed and crushed if they had done such a thing.

See the traits to recognize psychopathy in r83

by Anonymousreply 145August 21, 2022 4:29 AM

He seemed fine during that interrogation.

by Anonymousreply 146August 21, 2022 4:39 AM

He’s a narcissist dry drunk. But he’s not a murderer. Yes his finger pulled the trigger of a prop gun which was supposed to be tested proving it was safe to fire. It was not. He was the actor so he’s the last one after a line of people testing the props. The armorer is the person who should have tested then retested the gun for prop bullets. BUT Alec is making it hard to sympathize with him because he’s making this about himself. He’s the one who needs sympathy? Hello you’re alive dipshit! The woman was doing her job and died as a result of overt negligence. Her child is motherless and her family lost their loved one. Speaking of, he’s still with the fake racer baby factory. She is pumping out kids quicker than a Dairy Queen soft serve machine! How is she not banished from social media for blatantly lying about her roots? Rachel Doetzel lost her livelihood for wanting to be black and doing amazing things for the black community yet this bitch fakes an accent and backstory and is self serving and does Jack shit for anyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 147August 21, 2022 11:58 AM

He is NOT a dry drunk. He was photographed leaving a liquor store in the Hamptons as far back as when the fake Spaniard story broke.

by Anonymousreply 148August 21, 2022 2:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!