Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I AM ERNA

This masterpiece is currently being filmed in Spain. Are you excited to view it?

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 9:51 AM

Yaaaaaaas!!!

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2022 7:34 AM

When is it out?

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2022 11:56 AM

"Erna was not beautiful, but men seldom realized it when caught by her charm......"

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2022 7:08 PM

"Erna seductively removed her galoshes, spilling out an intoxicating perfume of salt water, eucalyptus, and dead sea turtle."

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2022 7:13 PM

Only if it's a snuff film.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2022 7:54 PM

Will she eat stunt poop or the real thing?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2022 8:48 PM

The actual Erna is dead and this fake one (or ones) has been stinking up the joint with increased frequency.

Let that old hag (we've all seen its' pic) decay in peace and try to think up something original.

And as for Barcelona, I guess East L.A. where it actually lived is pretty Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2022 8:58 PM

[quote]I AM ERNA

HEAR ME SQUIT!

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2022 9:00 PM

R7 Didn't Tybee confirm that Erna was actually posting from a Spanish IP address on his sad little forum?

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2022 9:14 PM

R9 yes Tybee said that. Also, Erna isn’t dead. Tybee lied.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2022 1:01 PM

[quote]The actual Erna is dead

I doubt this. There's no death information online for anyone with his name.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2022 1:04 PM

"erna" was exposed here long ago with its' actual name, pictures and location.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2022 8:54 PM

Where did she grow up, attend high school, etc?

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2022 7:13 AM

Does she have a front hole?

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2022 6:16 PM

Shit eating Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2022 6:20 PM

Does anyone still have those hilarious mom jeans selfies of hers?

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2022 8:22 PM

R2 end of July. All of Erna’s secrets are in the movie. It will also be in 4D for the full immersive experience!

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2022 11:58 AM

She HATES fish (aka str8 females)!

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2022 10:14 AM

Nothing's quite as pretty as Erna in the eveing When through the sleepy haze I see her lying there Soft as the rain that falls on summer flowers Warm as the sunlight shining on her golden hair When I awake and see her there so close beside me I want to take her in my arms The ache is there so deep inside me Nothing's quite as pretty as Erna in the evening Chasing the rainbow in her dreams so far away And when she turns to touch me I kiss her face so softly And then my Erna wakes to love and love again And Erna's there in summer days or stormy weather She doesn't care, 'cause right or wrong the love we share We share together Nothing's quite as pretty as Erna in the evening Kissed by the shade of night and starlight in her hair And as we walk, I hold her close beside me All our tomorrows for a lifetime we will share

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2022 9:25 AM

Only if it’s in Odorama!

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2022 9:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!