Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be pit bulls and their foolish owners

I’m the cutesy and ineffectual names, like Luna, Rosie, and Daisy. My owners’ children or grandparents will find out the hard way that I was bred for bloodsport!

by Anonymousreply 50May 19, 2022 5:20 AM

I am the baby that gets eaten.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2022 3:30 AM

I'm the pitbull that should be treated like a weapon owned and operated by the owner when someone is murdered by me.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2022 3:51 AM

I’m the pictures of newborn Madysyn with the 75 lb. pittie(pit bull sounds too mean, so she’s our pittie)sitting right next to baby Maddy this will be the picture for my Christmas cards this year. What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2022 3:57 AM

"Pittie"?

That's offensive because it sounds like "pity" and we don't want your pity!

The name was changed to "Pibble" some time back. Isn't that cute?

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2022 4:09 AM

Pit bull owners deserve everything that's coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2022 4:11 AM

I'm the guy walking down the street with my pit on a chain attached to a spiked dog collar. I have a tiny dick and enjoy the fear my pit causes in people. I like to think I'm able to handle him but one tug and he'll be gone and eating your tiny dog faster than you can scream.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2022 4:19 AM

I'm the owner saying "It's alright! Pumpkin just wants to play!" as the dog lunges and snaps at you.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2022 4:24 AM

I’m the Datalounger who posted over and over and over and over and over and over intellectually inferior information about breeds they know nothing about in order to stoke fear and misinformation. I’m a 45 year old single bottom who hasn’t gotten fucked since my Grandpa shoved his old saggy cock in my dirty hole.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2022 4:24 AM

Actually, r8, we know what we are talking about. Pitbulls attack far more than any other breed and yet, idiots like you continue to tell us they are "nanny dogs."

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2022 4:31 AM

[quote] intellectually inferior information

It seems the mentally retarded are now allowed internet access.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2022 4:39 AM

I'm the sheer ugliness of pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2022 4:41 AM

I'm the animal shelters that are full of pit bulls because my owners are more likely to abandon me.

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2022 4:42 AM

I'm the statistic that pitbulls kill over 80% of all Americans who are killed by dogs despite making up under 6% of the country's dog population. (Colleen Lynn, 2015 U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities)

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2022 4:45 AM

The problem wits pit bulls isn't the dogs, it's the owners. Objectively, a pit bull is about as dangerous as a cougar who's bottle-fed from birth & has always been a pampered big housecat. You have to be mindful of their size & power, and can't leave them unsupervised around little kids... but if they attack an adult, it's 99.997% the fault of their owner.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2022 4:51 AM

I'm 6 yr old Kaden, Madysen @R3's older brother. I like holding the leash of the 75lb year old pit when we walk him as a family every evening and enjoy the neighborhood. Mom likes to snap photos of me walking the dog for FB and I am perfectly capable of keeping him line if he happens upon some old lady or small dog that catches his ire.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2022 4:55 AM

I'm a typical pit bull owner like R14 who is too stupid to get how these threads work.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2022 4:56 AM

Now, R10?

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2022 4:57 AM

I'm the pitbull owned by R8 that was bred illegally. I'm his best friend because he repulses other humans.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2022 5:00 AM

"The problem with pit bulls isn't the dogs, it's the owners."

I'm the eye rolling sentiment quoted above in every pit thread.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2022 5:00 AM

I'm the countries, provinces and cities where I am banned. I'm not allowed in Miami, Denver, Ontario, the UK, Australia..

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2022 5:25 AM

I'm Michael Phelps, pit bull lover and proving the adage that dogs look like their owners.

by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2022 5:34 AM

[quote]I’m the pictures of newborn Madysyn with the 75 lb. pittie(pit bull sounds too mean, so she’s our pittie)sitting right next to baby Maddy this will be the picture for my Christmas cards this year. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm the same photo that is enlarged and placed on a tripod stand at little Maddie's funeral after the dog attacked her.

by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2022 5:50 AM

Pitties don’t kill people, people kill people.

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2022 5:55 AM

I’m the chewed up arm wrapped in ice, hoping to get re-attached to my owner who thought it was okay to pet a pit bull.

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2022 5:59 AM

I'm the malignant narcissist late 40s UES ice queen, dismissing the story in the Post about her pittie mauling a promising lawyer in her early thirties, with a practiced wave of her hand. "She needed plastic surgery anyway, the bitch should be grateful. Now she'll get the attention she really wants because believe me, she never woulda made it as a lawyer."

Then forgets all about it as she checks her Facebook on her phone to see if she's got more likes because of the story in the Post.

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2022 6:23 AM

I'm the other dogs killed by me. In 2020 I killed 90% of dogs killed by other dogs.

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2022 6:33 AM

I'm the owner who drops the pittie at the nearest shelter once I actually have a real child. At least I'm smarter than the owners who don't.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2022 6:46 AM

I'm the pink tutu and ladybug antennae headband forcibly adorned that irritate the fuck out of the beast, driving it into an attack mode.

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2022 9:22 AM

I’m OP and the 25 replies that make the rest of this thread.

Nite dear.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2022 2:30 AM

I've only replied once, R29.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2022 2:42 AM

I'd R29, oddly defensive of pit bulls; idiotically not understanding why people could have a problem with them.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2022 5:34 AM

I'm the very obviously not a labrador labelled as a 'lab mix' by the animal shelter trying to palm off a pit bull as a cuddly family labrador

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2022 5:44 AM

[quote]I’m the Datalounger who posted over and over and over and over and over and over intellectually inferior information about breeds they know nothing about in order to stoke fear and misinformation. I’m a 45 year old single bottom who hasn’t gotten fucked since my Grandpa shoved his old saggy cock in my dirty hole.

You're right, R8. Far more people are viciously killed by lap dogs than pit bulls 🙄. Your grasp of common sense is inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2022 6:22 AM

I'm their ugly eyes.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2022 7:04 AM

I'm the "lab mix" looking for his furever home. I need a family with no other pets and no young children.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2022 7:18 AM

Yesterday some stupid cunt brought her pit bull to Whole Foods.

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2022 7:24 AM

I'm Rottweilers and German Shepherds, relieved that Pit Bulls have taken the spotlight off of us.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2022 7:33 AM

I'm pit moms. Working hard campaigning that pits are loyal and loveable with an undeserved reputation. I make memes of my pits in pink tutus or looking silly, and write articles about how it's the owners not the dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2022 7:39 AM

Seattle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2022 4:51 PM

I'm the trashy owner who takes pics of the "nanny" dog licking my newborns face. I sure won't be taking pics of the soon to be faceless newborn though.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2022 4:56 PM

I'm the constant news stories about people I've killed.

[quote]According to National Pit Bull Victim Awareness (NPBVA), an organisation that advocates for groups in the U.S. and Canada that support victims of pit bull attacks, the dogs have fatally attacked at least 11 other people so far this year. The organisation says pit bulls killed 31 people in the first nine months of 2020, which is the equivalent of one person every nine days. Eight of last year’s victims were children under the age of two, while 13 others were elderly, including two who used wheelchairs.

by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2022 5:06 PM

I’m the idiot who brought my pittie to the neighborhood coffee shop. I am sitting with my pittie on the outdoor patio, feeding him bites of my ham and cheese scone while children frolic about with baked goods in their little hands.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2022 5:10 PM

Get an English Staffie. They are sweethearts. They are often known in the UK as “nanny dogs” because they are so good with children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2022 5:18 PM

I'm all the cute videos on YouTube highlighting how adorable "pitties" are and how they make great family pets.

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2022 5:27 PM

They’re now referred to as ‘pibbles’ in an effort to make them sound cute and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2022 3:33 AM

I'm the owner claiming that my pit never showed signs of aggression before that deadly incident.

by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2022 4:08 AM

r36, OMG, literally yesterday, a woman brought her pittie into Trader Joe's. In the middle of shopping, she put her half-full cart off to the side, sat down cross-legged in one of the wine aisles, took her dog onto her lap and started stroking it. By the time I left the store she had been sitting there petting her pittie for at least 10 minutes. Good thing I didn't need any Blue Fin Pinot Noir because the dumb bitch was right in front of it.

I imagine her affinity for "misunderstood dogs" comes from being a "misunderstood person".

by Anonymousreply 47May 19, 2022 4:43 AM

I'm the owner who claims the dog she adopted from the shelter is some kind of boxer mix.

by Anonymousreply 48May 19, 2022 4:56 AM

I’m the breed obfuscation routinely practiced by shelters run by “pit bull advocates”.

by Anonymousreply 49May 19, 2022 5:19 AM

Kaylee Waltman. She was just walking home when the dogs - two pit bulls and one German shepherd - bit her so hard they tore through the skin on her head, tore off her eyelid and chewed through her colon. She lost both her arms and risks losing her leg.

Waltman had to get a colostomy due to the injuries to her colon. She can't wear prosthetics because she lost her shoulder bones too.

When she woke up from her induced coma she asked her mother to HOLD HER HAND after being told her arms had been amputated.

The owner was a man who lived in the area.

Waltman has been denied Medicaid and disability coverage.

by Anonymousreply 50May 19, 2022 5:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!