Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Misha Collins Eyes CW Return, Joins Gotham Knights Pilot as Harvey Dent

Misha Collins has lined up his next TV role, and this one’s no angel.

The Supernatural vet will play Harvey Dent (aka villain Two-Face) in The CW’s Gotham Knights pilot.

Collins broke the news himself on Twitter Wednesday morning, alongside a photo of Aaron Eckhart’s iteration of Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight. “I’ve asked if my version of the character could be wearing a beige trench coat over the grey suit. (I’m just not sure I’ll be comfortable in front of a camera without one.),” Collins wrote, referencing the usual ensemble of his Supernatural character, Castiel.

Gotham Knights will mark Collins’ first post-Supernatural TV gig, after playing Castiel for 12 of the drama’s 15 seasons. The pilot’s cast also includes Fallon Smythe and Tyler DiChiara as siblings Harper and Cullen Row.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2022 1:04 PM

I bet he's only doing this cause he knows Jensen's dream is to be Batman.

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2022 1:20 PM

The SPN haters heads are gonna explode at this!

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2022 3:45 PM

Can these turds not find employment outside the CW?

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2022 4:05 PM

So, another CW turd. Oh well...

Should I be surprised that they changed Cullren Row, a gay boy in the comics, into a "transmasculine teen"?

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2022 4:24 PM

*Cullen

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2022 4:25 PM

R1 well you're a moron if you really think that.

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2022 5:51 AM

Hi Misha!

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2022 10:32 AM

Moesha? I used to love that show when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2022 10:53 AM

Misha has already asked if he can wear a trenchcoat as part of Two-Face's wardrobe as a wink to Supernatural fans.

Nice to see he has the utmost confidence in his skills as an actor.

Does he and the little wife still swing? I know they get into freaky cuckold situations.

Not a very healthy situation for Amexmander and Maison.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2022 2:26 PM

I’ve met him, he’s extremely nice, very intelligent and creative, a cut above. Oh and handsome too.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2022 3:18 PM

And yes I know, “Misha’s PR intern is on here.” Not true though.

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2022 3:25 PM

I liked him in SPN but it's unfortunate that he support children esterilization and mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2022 6:17 PM

R9 Misha and Vicki split up. The open marriage obviously doesn't work....at least for them.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2022 3:07 AM

It's homophobic and antigay to replace a gay male character with a transman, i.e. a biological woman.

A transman would never be replaced by a gay male character. It would be destroyed online as transphobic and the production would be immediately blackballed.

Trans characters get special protection to only be played by trans actors. Because anything else would be transphobic. Gay male characters are fodder for every ambitious straight actor who's eager to catch the eye of Hollywood.

Straight and "queer" biological women now get to replace gay males. They're better at being gay males than gay males are.

This is what "progress" looks like.

by Anonymousreply 14May 17, 2022 6:44 AM

R14 ok.....

by Anonymousreply 15May 17, 2022 11:14 AM

R14 Wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2022 3:26 AM

R14 In which show is a gay man is being replaced by a woman? I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2022 3:34 AM

My mistake, I never read about this show and just now I read that a female will replace an actual gay male character... Disgusting woke homophobia.

I hope this show will be a big flop.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2022 3:54 AM

The show just got a premiere date of March 14,2023 at 9p.m.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2022 2:42 PM

R19 thanks for telling us. We were losing sleep over it.

by Anonymousreply 20December 19, 2022 9:55 AM

This headline may as well have been written in Ancient Greek for all of it I understand.

by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2022 10:22 AM

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2022 10:50 AM

He is so embarrassingly delusional in hos self importance and adoration. Hollywood doesn't know the man outside the CW studio, but the times I’ve seem him on social media (it’s not like he’s ever done or will do any talk show, etc.) he carries on like he’s an Oscar winning acting icon. He works real hard at keeping this sad sack fatty Supernatural gals engaged. It’s the only way he has any chance of making a buck.

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2022 11:45 AM

R23 I wouldn't wish the SPN fandom on anyone. It is easy to see how the "adoration" would go to these guys heads.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2022 1:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!