Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Trumpers that ruined their lives

I once was America's mayor. After three failed marriages and several bad business deals, I sold my soul to the Devil to be relevant again...

W.W. Jacobs could not have written a better epic.

by Anonymousreply 75March 28, 2024 5:49 PM

I grew a beard and gained 100 pounds. I couldn't even escape to Mexico

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2022 1:08 PM

I'm the vampire skeleton that helped HIM win the 2016 election. I was the first woman in history to run a successful presidential campaign, but people just want to talk about alternative facts and my failing marriage to a Sopranos extra.

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2022 1:10 PM

I'ma cunt

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2022 1:11 PM

I gave my elderly parents a fake virus because I went to a bike rally for ‘Merica during a fake plandemic.

But they really died anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2022 1:12 PM

I'm the literal definition of this thread title.

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2022 1:15 PM

I’m the housefrau who alienated my entire family by going full QAnon.

But they’ll be sorry when I’m proven right! It’ll totally be worth having destroyed my family to see their faces when the video of Hillary eating babies finally comes out!

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2022 1:17 PM

I stormed the Capitol and ended up six feet under.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2022 1:20 PM

Thank God we got out

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2022 1:22 PM

I'm the Congresswoman from northeast Georgia. He called me the prettiest blonde in politics (I did have three affairs with personal trainers). My people love me. I know what real Americans really want and want the Democrats to stop trying to have the one world order.

If you're not for the cause I will personally attack you in the Chamber. Listen to me on Steve Bannon podcast. That's where the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2022 1:25 PM

Every conversation I circle back to COVID, masks, and the liberal agenda. No one wants to talk to me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2022 1:25 PM

I’m the Republican Party who sided with this con man and are now getting split down the middle by him

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2022 1:26 PM

I’m on my sixth DL account. I keep getting banned.

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2022 1:33 PM

I’m just here to own the libs

Whatever they’re fer, I’m aginst!

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2022 1:34 PM

I tried to extricate myself from the whole thing under the guise that Trump wasn't right-wing enough and didn't build the wall fast enough, but Trumpers turned on me and now there's no one left to buy my books.

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2022 1:41 PM

I'm the snake that was really running the country the entire time. I love salads, jogging, and looking like a real boy.

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2022 1:43 PM

[quote]W.W. Jacobs could not have written a better epic.

Nor Stephen King.

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2022 1:48 PM

I'm the richest man in the world, and I've very nearly lost everything because Trump couldn't withdraw his nation from the organization designed to protect the world from despots like me. And now, I've really stepped in it as my plan backfired and now that organization is the strongest it's been in 30 years! It's just not fair. I'll have to go kill a few hundred thousand people.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2022 2:15 PM

I’m the solace to be taken in the fact that three Repugs are dying of Covid for every Democrat they take with them.

by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2022 2:25 PM

I’m sitting at home with an ankle bracelet furious that I’m about to be put on trial for storming the Capital on 1/6/21

I was just helping our president regain his birthright that was being stolen by voters!. Why is that a crime?

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2022 2:30 PM

R17 wins

Everything Trump touches turns to shit, including Putin

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2022 2:33 PM

President Trump said at the Stop the Steal rally that he would be "Right there, with us", but he left to go watch everything on tv.

Then, President Trump made a statement, telling us to "go home".

He gave rich, elite swamp dwellers pardons but none for us. None for me, after all I did for him.

I lost my job and now have a criminal record, since I participated in the activities on January 6th at the Capitol. My wife left me and took the kids. No one in town speaks to me. My mom cries all the time because she's embarrassed that I was involved in an "insurrection". My dad called me a "traitor" and disowned me.

I wish I was dead but I'm too big a pussy to kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2022 2:54 PM

I used to be one of the Belles of the UES. Now, I'm exiled to Jupiter Island with my fey Jewish husband, being a pariah.

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2022 3:28 PM

R5. Look at this way Herman. You've got this beautiful award named after you. It is the most beautiful award you can receive. And..and...people do not have to do anything, I mean nothing, to get it. Who wants an award for do nothing? It is easy.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2022 3:44 PM

Actually, you walking nosejob/daddy-fucker, you were never the belle of anything after word got out you stole money from a child's cancer charity.

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2022 5:51 PM

R24 !!

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2022 5:56 PM

I'm a young, smart guy who went to Stanford undergrad and Yale Law school. I can do exactly what Obama did--be Senator for two years and then jump to the Presidency.

I should support insurrectionists because then I'll get their votes, right?!!

Maybe someone will buy my mug...

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2022 6:01 PM

I'm the horse dewormer.

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2022 6:06 PM

I'm Billy, the white house page, getting felt up by some drunken GOP closetcase. I'm telling!

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2022 6:16 PM

I was too dumb to bother changing clothing that clearly identified who I am.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2022 11:49 PM

I had my Mom drive me to the Capitol on January 6th and posed for pictures with her, which were uploaded onto social media. My ex-girlfriend and my co-workers saw the pictures of us on the FBI.gov website and turned us both in. Now, we're both jobless and mom is turning tricks at the truckstop so we don't lose our trailer.

by Anonymousreply 30March 23, 2022 12:00 AM

I'm my landlord's daughter. I don't believe in Covid, vaccinations or wearing masks. I brought Covid to Thanksgiving dinner and infected every single one of the 13 people who attended, including my dad who ended up dying from the Covid I gave him. And now my 60 year old mom who never worked a day in her life is screwed.

The lady who rents a house from my parents secretly thinks of Thanksgiving as "that time Donna killed her dad"

by Anonymousreply 31March 23, 2022 12:06 AM

I'm all of the dead antivaxxers.

by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2022 1:16 AM

I'm a right-wing talk radio host. Trump told me Covid was a hoax. I am now owning the libs in the afterlife!

by Anonymousreply 33March 23, 2022 1:19 AM

Hi, I'm Michael Cohen

by Anonymousreply 34March 23, 2022 1:22 AM

I’m America’s mayor. Black hair dye running down my corpse like face.

by Anonymousreply 35March 23, 2022 1:45 AM

I'm Herman Cain.

by Anonymousreply 36March 23, 2022 1:46 AM

I'm the real First Lady. Daddy loves me very much. I am in every meeting with him. I am the favorite child. My Ken doll husband helps when he cans, but understands Daddy and I have a very very special relationship.

by Anonymousreply 37March 23, 2022 1:53 AM

Hi, I'm Paul Manafort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 23, 2022 11:07 PM

I'm Dee Plorable on one of them there venty-lators. Mah lungs are shuttin' down cause they won't do whut Mr. Donald President Trump Sir said and stick a florescent light up muh asshole. I am now tryin' to breathe through mah lady-place.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2022 5:18 AM

I'm Lindsey Graham. I used to have a tiny shred of dignity. Not anymore, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2022 5:11 PM

I’m the average stupid person who voted for Trump because she wanted to own the libs

I’m astonished that my friends won’t talk to me anymore

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2022 3:34 PM

I’m a faded somewhat macho Hollywood actor who can’t get parts anymore. I can’t even get noticed anymore, except when I shitpost Repug talking points. Then people pay attention again!

I miss attention.

by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2022 1:31 PM

We're Diamond & Silk, showing desperation to get noticed and have deplorables send us money. Our chosen topic nowadays is Hunter Biden. Mike Lindell, the MyPillow guy, keeps us afloat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2022 2:01 PM

R7 already did it but that crazy chick sticks in my mind. At least she was in a poly relationship so her bereaved husband still has the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 44March 27, 2022 2:13 PM

I love bear meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 27, 2022 2:16 PM

Hi, I'm Ricky Shiffer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2022 3:23 AM

I'm one of the US Generals who fucked my legacy by joining this douche's administration. I'll write a book and try to recover but I hung around too long, through too much shit.

by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2022 4:13 AM

Here's another one. Drove his car into a barricade by the US Capitol, then kills himself before Capitol Police can arrest him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2022 7:29 PM

Every idiot that showed up on 1/6 and stormed the Capitol because “Trump told me to.” They’re being hunted down, prosecuted and jailed one by one. One guy in my area, a retired cop, was just sentenced to 7 years.

And guess what? Their hero, the one they showed up for, isn’t paying any of their legal bills.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2022 8:03 PM

Wingnut who made death threat against Biden, Alvin Bragg, and others

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2023 2:57 AM

I'm thousands upon thousands of DEAD ANTI-VAXXERS.

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2023 3:04 AM

[quote] Now, we're both jobless and mom is turning tricks at the truckstop so we don't lose our trailer.

To be fair, your mom was doing that before she'd even heard of Trump. Why do you think you've never met your father?

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2023 3:06 AM

I'm living on Social Security, but when Mr. Trump said he needed my money to Make America Great Again so I sent him everything. Now I'm living in my son's spare room. His wife is ready to leave him and take the kids, but I just want to send President Trump more money to save this country from the Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2023 3:15 AM

I'm a PATRIOT, not a TERRORIST!

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote]I'm thousands upon thousands of DEAD ANTI-VAXXERS.

And we're their kids...

But don't you shed any tears for us, you pansy-assed snowflake WOKESTERS. We're just as deplorable, we've survived multiple covid variants, and we'll probably be around for many more decades.

And we're BREEDING LIKE FLIES.

See you on Election Day!

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2023 3:37 AM

R55 I refuse to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2023 2:15 AM

The 18 chuds who just got indicted with him

by Anonymousreply 57August 15, 2023 3:56 AM

Let them ruin their own lives -just stop fucking ruining OUR lives!!

by Anonymousreply 58August 15, 2023 4:00 AM

I’m the coal-rollin’, flag flyin’, truck-ownin’ moron who’s doin’ my bit for freedom by gunnin’ my truck all the way through Coos Bay, Oregon’s main street because deliberately altering the engine so it belches black crap into the ocean air just owns all those fuckin’ lib tourists who’re slowin’ traffic to a crawl on US 101 all year long, except once the rains start.

by Anonymousreply 59August 15, 2023 4:21 AM

I'm the fools who keep sending the "smart business man" money.

by Anonymousreply 60August 15, 2023 4:28 AM

I still have my ostrich coat .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 15, 2023 5:59 AM

I'm the Wolverine Watchmen from the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping plot. If you could call it a plot or anything but a total clusterfuck.

Owning the Libs in Michigan turned out to be harder than we thought.

by Anonymousreply 62August 15, 2023 7:02 AM

Bad boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2023 3:25 AM

I'm Ineitha Lynnette Hardaway (November 25, 1971 – January 8, 2023), formerly of Diamond and Silk. I adored Trump, hung on his every word, and now I'm dead as a result of a bioweapon being sprayed into the air. That's how Silk tells it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2023 3:35 AM

R62 I hope Gretchen would have a shot at the presidency but it’s a pipe dream. We need more people like her serving the public.

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2023 4:41 AM

Peter Navarro

by Anonymousreply 66September 7, 2023 9:29 PM

I'm Eric Trump and I got thrown under the bus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2023 10:03 PM

I'm the people who took hydroxychloroquine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 4, 2024 8:19 PM

Hi, I'm John Eastman and I was disbarred

by Anonymousreply 69March 28, 2024 4:00 PM

I have seen you in that very place, R59! You’re the guy whose hand-made bumpersticker says BLACK SMOKE MATTERS, aren’t you?!

by Anonymousreply 70March 28, 2024 4:11 PM

No more sex for Sergeant Miles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 28, 2024 4:17 PM

I’m Sidney Powell and these days I need something a lot stronger than Dr. Pepper.

by Anonymousreply 72March 28, 2024 4:19 PM

I'm the gay pron star who hates libtard fags.

by Anonymousreply 73March 28, 2024 4:24 PM

More like Trump has ruined your life, OP.

by Anonymousreply 74March 28, 2024 4:27 PM

Hi, I'm Mike Lindell of lumpy pillow fame. I'm broke now

by Anonymousreply 75March 28, 2024 5:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!