Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jk Rowling stands with gays.

As much as I support and love trans people I’m glad there are still people on the left that take a vocal pro gay stance. Most democrats always refer to “lgbtq” which means trans most of the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 17, 2022 7:19 AM

She’s always right!

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2022 7:00 PM

Love her. And she's been right all along. All the harassment she's gotten for speaking unpopular truths, and she hasn't wavered, not a bit. She's amazing.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2022 7:07 PM

All the people who claim she's Transphobic are unable to cite exactly what she said that was. Unless you consider merely stating that biological women have different experiences than transwomen is "transphobic."

and if you do, you are literally psychotic (i.e. in denial of reality).

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2022 7:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2022 7:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2022 7:17 PM

She's fabulous. A hero.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2022 7:18 PM

Why do trans hate gays so much?

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2022 7:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2022 7:24 PM

This is why, R7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2022 7:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2022 7:25 PM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2022 7:30 PM

Cunnilingus on a man 😂 I'm dying...

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2022 7:33 PM

R3 You are absolutely correct (although you don't need to use the word "literally," dear)

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2022 7:35 PM

Actually I did need to use it, because I was referring to the LITERAL definition of 'psychotic' i.e. a break with reality, as opposed to the overly dramatic meaning of just being "crazy"

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2022 7:36 PM

R14 You absolutely didn't, but otherwise great post!

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2022 7:38 PM

I’ve said this before. I’m a millennial and in the middle between Gen Z and Gen X and I have to say, I stopped using the word queer after reading Datalounge and understanding what that word means to eldergays.

Words can’t be redefined like that unless everyone is on board.

It’s like Latinx, if Latinos find the word disrespectful, don’t use it. If gay men find that word disrespectful and it’s just as bad as faggot, it has no place in the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2022 7:38 PM

R16 great points

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2022 7:39 PM

R5 It’s true, these female-born LGBT and the super femmes who are in denial of their homosexuality HATE gay men.

Young people today want to be everything but gay. The internalized homophobia is still rampant. They’re not the open minded generation they think they are because they want to invent ways around homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 18March 12, 2022 7:41 PM

She's great

by Anonymousreply 20March 12, 2022 7:44 PM

Unless that gay couple involves someone who has had a transgender operation then she kicks them in the head with bigoted policies.

Not all trans folks are straights. Some are gay, lesbian & bi. Some are probably asexual too although I've never heard of one yet.

by Anonymousreply 21March 12, 2022 8:07 PM

R7 Stereotype much?

What goes around...

by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2022 8:08 PM

What goes around what? As if gay men aren't already hated. Trans who mind their own business and stop trying to tell people they are bigots because they don't want to fuck them are fine. Live and let live.

Activists who want to trans children and aggressively threaten anyone who doesn't feed into their delusions can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2022 8:38 PM

I love JKR. Most celebrities just follow the crowd, but she actually THINKS about what she's supporting.

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2022 8:42 PM

[quote]I stopped using the word queer after reading Datalounge and understanding what that word means to eldergays.

I just saw this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 12, 2022 9:18 PM

[quote] Most celebrities just follow the crowd, but she actually THINKS about what she's supporting.

And then makes the wrong choice.

by Anonymousreply 26March 12, 2022 9:36 PM

Looking back, the trans movement of the last ten years is going to be a stain on history. R26 you're dead wrong.

by Anonymousreply 27March 12, 2022 9:38 PM

Duncan, the guy posted up thread being called a “transphobe” for simply being an unapologetical gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 12, 2022 9:44 PM

[quote]Why do trans hate gays so much?

cis privilege

by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2022 9:47 PM

Is 'liamsballbag' in a happy, loving relationship with a FTM and enjoying the wonders of 'boipussy' / 'bonus hole'?

Yeah, thought not.

by Anonymousreply 30March 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Because many of the AGPs are conservative republicans. I think they also want all the attention.

by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Sexual preference R30...unless you're a "cis" whatever. Then you're a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2022 10:11 PM

The drivel at R10 is hilarious: "why are genital prerequisite at dating as if gay people prioritize sex. " Did anyone tell the lunatics that dating is about sex. Otherwise it could be socializing, friendship, all the beautiful human interactions that don’t prioritize sex. I can hang with my cousins, colleagues, friends and I don’t care if they have vagina, but if I am going to date penis is required.

And I got sick on the part about strap ons. To each their own, but many people wouldn’t want to eat or have sex with plastic.

by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2022 10:43 PM

Well, I can tell you that when it comes to these subjects and the hate speech around legitimate trans-rights issues, Avada Kedavra doesn't work here at the DL.

Alas.

by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2022 11:29 PM

Until the Transtapo can explain why being transracial or transpecies is any different than being transgender, they can fuck off.

And both queer and TERF are slurs, you homophobic and misogynistic assholes, so, fuck off again with both of those.

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote]I support and love trans people

No, you don't, OP.

by Anonymousreply 36March 12, 2022 11:41 PM

And we think you're scum, Cinesnatch.

by Anonymousreply 37March 12, 2022 11:43 PM

hope she gets assaulted

and all old gays need to die off

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2022 11:44 PM

R36, Yes I do. I have been guilty of making anti trans posts because I disapprove of the bullying tactics of many of the most vocal MTF activists. But I fully support people to identify any way they choose.

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2022 11:51 PM

As much as I adore her, JK really needs to watch it. She is one “scandal” away from being banned by twitter. I’m surprised she hasn’t been banned already actually.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2022 11:54 PM

Banned for what? She has done nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2022 11:55 PM

I'm not interested in people making these kind of comments like Rowling, you always find them bolstering right-wing homophobes. This phoney ally crap from both sides is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2022 12:04 AM

For not supporting the narrative.

She’ll be fine though. The publishing industry depends on her and if she self-published, it would be crippling.

Her statements represent those of the vast majority of people. The only people who don’t support her are the media and homophobic far-left psychos.

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2022 12:06 AM

I smile when someone with true FU power takes a stand with which I believe.

She can just smile and tell her publisher or anyone else that she is happy to take her business elsewhere.

Even to burn her books, you still have to BUY them first.

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2022 12:10 AM

So glad that a public figure is leading the charge. This is a discussion that we desperately to have that is nearly impossible to get started. I was on a Survivor forum and the topic of a castaway who had a transman partner who was at home pregnant: I had the audacity to say he shouldn’t be counted as gay male representation because he lives the life of a heterosexual one. Gay guys just can’t knock up their husbands and face a lot more prejudice on a daily basis than someone who was publicly partnered with someone who looks like a woman with a short haircut.

All those straight people jumped down my throat and called me a transphobe.

It’s literally the same shit that conservatives pulled in the fifties. “You just haven’t met the right girl” has turned into “you just haven’t met the right girl who lies and says she’s a boy.”

The worst part is that the call is coming from inside the house and the support system is gone.

The gender terrorists are danger to all us and I’m glad that at least half the country hates them as much as we do.

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2022 12:11 AM

It's mostly heterosexual/bisexual transvestites and supporters that have weaseled their way into the community that are causing this problem. They should be called out more.

by Anonymousreply 46March 13, 2022 12:17 AM

I don't like LGBTQ+. Sick of the collective labeling.

I am fine with just plain old "gay".

I am not anti-trans. Trans is another domain and needs to be separate accordingly.

Q, pansexual, etc. and all the fads and crap on Instagram, Tiktok, and so forth don't interest me. Why be bonded with so much nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2022 12:29 AM

Trans don’t hat gays and gays don’t hate trans. Rather bigots hate trans and bigots hate gays. Unfortunately bigots come in many varieties.

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2022 12:29 AM

"hope she gets assaulted"

She was. By a heterosexual male. Which is why she has every right to say that predatory heterosexual males, however they "identify", should be kept out of women's intimate spaces.

by Anonymousreply 49March 13, 2022 1:28 AM

Love love love this woman! Drop the fucking T!

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2022 2:57 AM

We stand with JK Rowling.

by Anonymousreply 51March 13, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote]hope she gets assaulted

[quote]and all old gays need to die off

Not the the transtapo is misogynistic or homophobic or anything, right?

What other actual minority groups can we get a bunch of straight white men with fetishes to dress up as to get all the attention and acquiescence that the transtapo has gotten in the last few years? I guess it really doesn't matter because they would just turn around and attack the very group they are pretending to be part of. Disloyalty, violence, and narcissism are their nature.

by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2022 3:57 AM

Why does Zoe have those two little braids coming off her forehead like insect antennae? She is so unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2022 4:11 AM

^Shit. I thought I was on the SNL thread. Sorrry.

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2022 4:12 AM

[quote]Trans don’t hat gays and gays don’t hate trans. Rather bigots hate trans and bigots hate gays.

Maybe jealousy is the better word. In the last gay pride parade I went to just before covid, there was a small group of Trans marching with a banner that read "You got your rights, what about ours". You can argue they are still marginalized but why take that fight to the one group that gives you shelter? Shouldn't you be marking your point where it matters in straight parades. How about marching in a BLM protest? That's about rights and victim hood too, not sexuality. Which is what you are arguing. Gay pride marches are about SEXUAL ORIENTATION not what body you were born in.

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2022 4:29 AM

[quote]you always find them bolstering right-wing homophobes

Exactly. The people in this thread were in the "Don't Say Gay" bill threads and obviously align with the right and are supporters of anti-LGBT laws. They might try to tell you that it's not about gays but only about trans, but they're lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2022 4:39 AM

And, once upon a time, marriage was about "one man and one woman."

How soon we forget how marginalised we were.

by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2022 4:39 AM

Almost no one on these threads is gay, r57. These are almost entirely straight women and rightwingers. When you say "this is what they said about us" it doesn't register with them because they. are. not. gay.

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2022 4:41 AM

The reason the Gay movement did so well is that let's face it women were heavily in favor of gay rights including me. I am still in favor of gay right but am not in favor of trans rights because for one thing they are trying to erase women and I don't want to be erased

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2022 4:43 AM

You think you're gonna be transed at gunpoint, r59?

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2022 4:45 AM

Not transing us erasing us. The census is including MTF as women. The word woman is now looked down on and we are called cis. we are now called pregnant people and menstruators. Laws are being passed that hurt us. Crime statistics are being skewed and making it look like we commit all manner of crimes including rape.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2022 4:53 AM

The transtapo is 100% homophobic and misogynistic. Gay people weren't attacking other people to get our rights. We weren't stomping on other groups to get our rights. If your "rights" are dependent on attacking and erasing another group of people, you are in the wrong. Women exist and they are not men in dresses with penises. Gay people exist and they literally have nothing to do with men in dresses pretending to be women. (And vice versa for the supposed T men.)

Sex is binary. XX or XY. Gender is and always has been a spectrum from masculine to feminine. Wear your fucking dress and wig. That puts you in the feminine end of the spectrum according to the modern definitions of gender but it doesn't make you a woman.

If you put a baby on an island with nothing and it somehow survived and you came back 20 years later, a male baby you left there would still be male. A female baby would still be female. A gay baby would still be gay and a straight baby would still be straight. These are not mutable characteristics. They are innate. This T bullshit is making the left look like fucking morons who don't believe in science. I bet more than 75% of T are Repug straight men. Fucking regressive assholes.

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2022 4:54 AM

[quote]Laws are being passed that hurt us.

Is that what you say to make yourself feel better about supporting rightwing anti-LGBT laws? Cute.

by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2022 4:58 AM

R63 Fuck off tranny.

by Anonymousreply 64March 13, 2022 5:01 AM

[quote] I bet more than 75% of T are Repug straight men. Fucking regressive assholes.

What do you mean by that, I have a right to be a right wing consecutive WOMAN just like everyone else does. Trump is Orange Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 13, 2022 5:01 AM

R9 He was being sarcastic yet some idiots thought he was being serious in the replies.

by Anonymousreply 66March 13, 2022 5:14 AM

R52 The guy who hopes all old gays will die out is not straight white male, it is black person (probably male) who is into men, with nick Heatefulcunt, who likes to throw curses on people.

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2022 12:18 PM

This reply is quite important

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2022 12:28 PM

^ As usual on DL, the "Apparently today is #DetransAwarenessDay" thread that I saw yesterday got quickly deleted?

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2022 12:36 PM

Team Rowling!

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2022 12:39 PM

R35 and a small sample of the cracked and hateful lunacy it shares here:

I am so DONE eating out. Consumer price index up 7.5%.

Corporate profits up 22%.

We need a revolution.

I am so DONE eating out. [quote]Duh! You all wanted a $15/hr min wage. This is what you get. Add a critical labor shortage (in service jobs) and wham!....$20 for eggs.

You're an idiot. Go actually read a little on the economics of the minimum wage, you Repug fool.

Jk Rowling stands with gays. Until the Transtapo can explain why being transracial or transpecies is any different than being transgender, they can fuck off.

And both queer and TERF are slurs, you homophobic and misogynistic assholes, so, fuck off again with both of those.

Jk Rowling stands with gays. [quote]hope she gets assaulted

[quote]and all old gays need to die off

Not the the transtapo is misogynistic or homophobic or anything, right?

What other actual minority groups can we get a bunch of straight white men with fetishes to dress up as to get all the attention and acquiescence that the transtapo has gotten in the last few years? I guess it really doesn't matter because they would just turn around and attack the very group they are pretending to be part of. Disloyalty, violence, and narcissism are their nature.

Jk Rowling stands with gays. The transtapo is 100% homophobic and misogynistic. Gay people weren't attacking other people to get our rights. We weren't stomping on other groups to get our rights. If your "rights" are dependent on attacking and erasing another group of people, you are in the wrong. Women exist and they are not men in dresses with penises. Gay people exist and they literally have nothing to do with men in dresses pretending to be women. (And vice versa for the supposed T men.)

Sex is binary. XX or XY. Gender is and always has been a spectrum from masculine to feminine. Wear your fucking dress and wig. That puts you in the feminine end of the spectrum according to the modern definitions of gender but it doesn't make you a woman.

If you put a baby on an island with nothing and it somehow survived and you came back 20 years later, a male baby you left there would still be male. A female baby would still be female. A gay baby would still be gay and a straight baby would still be straight. These are not mutable characteristics. They are innate. This T bullshit is making the left look like fucking morons who don't believe in science. I bet more than 75% of T are Repug straight men. Fucking regressive assholes.

Why are men's backsides so goddamn attractive? The only thing less attractive than a man's backside is his frontside.

Elliot Page is writing a memoir about his 'transgender journey' [quote]Why is gender changeable yet sexuality is not?

Neither is changeable, it's only the transtapo who believe sex is a mutable human characteristic. And, in doing so, they are complicit in supporting the gay conversion movement.

R66, what's the difference? Transing gays is just one of the ways used to create ex-gays. True or false, Ellen Page used to be a lesbian but is now no longer a lesbian. If you believe she is no longer a lesbian and is now just another straight man then you are a supporter of gay conversion therapy. Congrats, homophobes, you'd fit right in in Iran. Maybe you could take a vacation and help throw gay men off of buildings while wearing a dress.

Elliot Page is writing a memoir about his 'transgender journey' I can't wait to see her hairy chest! That should be entertaining.

It's kind of hilarious that, if she's taking testosterone, she started it right at the time most men start losing their head hair and uncontrollably growing it in their ears and nostrils. How does that work anyway with artificial hormones? Do they follow the same pattern of lessening levels of testosterone as actual men? I can't imagine how destructive it is for a woman to take supplemental testosterone in a high enough dose to make physical changes. That should be considered medical malpractice in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2022 2:10 PM

I love this woman so much! Thank you JKR, you're our light in the darkness that we L&G people are living now.

And looking the kind of people who disagree with her, I'm even more proud of her.

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2022 6:22 PM

Tranny Twitter and their Gen Z supporters are having a meltdown

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2022 7:07 PM

Vaush can be a dumbass sometimes. I've stopped watching his videos, he's been very obnoxious lately.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2022 7:28 PM

Also the idea that trans women are the most at risk in male prisons is false, gay male prisoners are more likely to be attacked or assaulted by other prisoners, but they still don't move them into women's prisons. But I'm sure Vaush doesn't care about that fact.

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2022 7:33 PM

R71, what a way to prove you are totally fucking insane!

I stand by all of it. Not sure what your point was because I was 100% consistent. I find it especially hilarious that you quoted the actual homophobic and misogynistic crap that the Transtapo wrote that I then replied to thereby making my point for me. Idiot. The Transtapo is a dangerous, right-wing cult.

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2022 7:36 PM

This is an interesting article about how homophobic the MTFs are. Pretty eye-opening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2022 7:38 PM

R68, Why is that important? She sounds stupid. Transitioning just to fit in, and at 18 she was old enough to know better. Hope she's not blaming other people for her problems like a lot of these detransitioners seem to do.

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2022 7:39 PM

R71 is any of that supposed to prove something? Those statements are pretty rational and logical

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2022 7:39 PM

I could probably guess, but what did Vaush say, R74? I know he hates JK.

Liberal straight men like him would rather be homophobic than be thought of for a single solitary second as transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2022 7:42 PM

R80, Mostly just ego-driven nonsense, which can be a drain to listen to. Vaush calls himself a pansexual. He's mentioned before that he likes trans.

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2022 7:55 PM

Vaush as in “Legalize kiddie porn!” That Vaush?

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote]He's mentioned before that he likes trans.

Of course he does. He's probably obligated to say that, in order to be On The Right Side Of History™. He also won't ever be called upon to prove it (and none of us want to see the receipts on that, anyway).

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2022 8:33 PM

This will be controversial: while I agree with JKR to an extent, she isn't helping any cause by being vocal. All she's doing is giving the T a villain to point their fingers at and gain sympathy from outsiders. Now Joanne is bringing up LGs when we're already dealing with ostracization in our own community from bis and pans and trans. I suggest she deactivate for a little while and come back when she has a cause she wants to put her money in.

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2022 8:39 PM

[R73] Notice how many of these children have their whole lives published on their Twitter bio. "it/they/zer/fairy agenderqueer sapling". In real life, I'd bet dollars to donuts that they're a homely, probably overweight middle class teen with nothing special about them. This identity is the equivalent of the goth and emo subcultures for Millennial teens. Of course they would hate Rowling, she embodies a woman who never had to do anything to stand out beyond writing a series that gained notoriety. Not her perceived identity.

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2022 8:42 PM

R84 I think she is helping the cause by bringing more mainstream attention to it.

Plus, it was a big thing when Dave Chappelle mentioned her activism in his act and it got so much coverage. That's when it really blew up.

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2022 8:50 PM

r83 r84 r85 r86

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2022 9:04 PM

Some guy (who has since deleted the tweet) used the Joan kennel GIF from "The Women" and she responded with this. I love that she's run out of fucks to give.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 13, 2022 9:14 PM

Sorry, it doesn't seem to show up unless you click it. Here's the text:

[quote]And there's a name for men like you. I'd use it, but as the old joke goes, you're neither deep nor warm enough.

by Anonymousreply 89March 13, 2022 9:15 PM

R84, in other words, the little woman should just sit down and shut up, right? You're an idiot. She's already had an impact for the good by helping defeat stupid anti-woman laws and by giving voice to a majority of people who have been systematically silenced by threats of repercussions, including violence, coming from the straight men in dresses who sound a lot like you. The Transtapo needs no real enemy to fight or point fingers at because the actual reason they exist is to be attention-sucking victims so any old enemy will do.

by Anonymousreply 90March 13, 2022 9:37 PM

r90

by Anonymousreply 91March 13, 2022 11:28 PM

I hold my blocking by R91 as a badge of honor.

Now let's watch the idiot type the response number again because he can't even do 'blocking' properly...

by Anonymousreply 92March 13, 2022 11:40 PM

r92

by Anonymousreply 93March 13, 2022 11:42 PM

I bet R93 is kicking himself for doing that so quickly after he read the post. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 94March 13, 2022 11:44 PM

r94

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2022 12:32 AM

Haha. Let's see how dumb he is...

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2022 12:37 AM

The homophobic tranny is convinced there's one "anti trans troll" in dl. No bitch gay men are sick of this shit. And we'll never bow down to your pathetic homophobic trash. THIS A SPACE FOR US, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2022 1:17 AM

"are under attack for not wishing to be redefined"

SPOT ON! In addition to glomming onto our movement like parasites, trannies have taken to using the same arguments we used to gain our rights, specifically, the argument that our same-sex attraction doesn't affect other people -- the problem is, this argument doesn't apply to them. Fully supporting the trans populations the way they demand requires an imposition on others in order to support them; e.g., FTMS on gay dating apps, kids pushed down the trans trail if they like the wrong thing, males on female sporting teams, tampons/pad dispensers in the men's room, pregnant women being called "birthing/pregnant people", etc.

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2022 3:48 AM

Some morons (I bet those who scream "anti-trans brigade" all over the threads) really cannot function on this forum without blocking hundreds who post the reality that they don't want to see... They sometimes smugly announce that they cannot see half of the replies but are still so desperate to read the blocked contents..

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2022 6:06 AM

r73 Rainbow / LGBTQ+ twitter too

by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2022 6:08 AM

Finally someone is calling out this trans ideology for what it is; misogynistic and homophobic. Trans people are NOT our friends. Trans people say gay men are genital fetishists and transphobic just because gays happen to be attracted to dicks and not vaginas. They also try their hardest to trans gender nonconforming and dysphoric children. Kids who in 80 % of the cases would grow up to be gay or lesbian if left untreated. This is gay conversion therapy. Homohobic parents and doctors are literally transing the gay away. It is WRONG. Please do not support this deeply misogynistic and homophobic movement.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2022 7:11 AM

R7 Because they are mentally deranged. Most of the TRAs aren't even trans. Back in the day REAL trans people didn't make a fuss. They just wanted to live and present as the opposite sex. The trans movement these days cosists of mentally deranged people, including pedophiles pushing for a lower age of consent, autogynephiles wanting access to women's spaces and cheaters wanting to compete in women's sports. The whole movement was overtaken by mentally ill people long ago. Real trans people, like Blair White, realizes this and wants nothing to do with our day's trans movement. She frequently calls them out on their bs.

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2022 7:16 AM

R18 Decades ago gay people struggling with their sexuality were forced/encouraged to try conversion therapy in order to be straight. Today it's enough to transition the gay way. The trans movement is deeply homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2022 7:18 AM

R84 how about you fuck off, tranny pet. They actually ARE the villains here. A bunch of mentally ill misogynists and homophobes who doesn't accept their own bodies now coercing LGs to accept theirs, this is so retarded/homophobic and a huge step back by what gay activists fought.

JKR is a damn strong queen and I will always stand with her.

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2022 2:11 PM

Just saw a twitter comment by Rowling sucking up to Caroline Farrow, Caroline Farrow the mentally unhinged bucktooth far right catholic nutjob who had a meltdown over a rainbow lanyard and claimed it was oppressing her and also has a habit of calling gay men f*ggots... yeah so much for "standing with gays"...

by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2022 10:08 PM

R58, It's Twitter terfs, ever since somebody advertised DL to them a few years ago they keep coming here to spread their dumb bs. And some of them even pretend to be gay men. They never had much support from actual gay people, less than a handful I believe, and even that number has dwindled over the years. I figure those guys must've finally wised up.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2022 10:10 PM

R58, Yes, and the fact that they keep screeching "tranny" at anyone here who doesn't buy their bs is another tell-tale sign. Spamming the WWs as well.

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2022 10:13 PM

Whatever you need to tell yourself R106 and R107. Trans movement is getting pushback from all corners of society

by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2022 10:17 PM

It's about time R108. I hope people keep wising up if nothing else at least to stop gay conversion of young girls and boys. Let them grow up naturally.

by Anonymousreply 109March 14, 2022 10:23 PM

R108, Lol, It's just terfs and right-wing homophobes. The few misguided gays that will likely ditch this "movement" once they get some sense. Most people don't care about this.

by Anonymousreply 110March 14, 2022 10:28 PM

R105 this issue is causing all sorts of surprising alliances.

In this video from The Hill the hosts and guests are discussing transgender sports bans and talk about how support for this issue doesn't always align with one's political party.

At 10:10 they mention a Gallup poll that indicates that the trans sports issue might be causing a decline in support for trans rights in general. They also talk about how the ACLU and other pro-trans groups are too radical on this issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 14, 2022 10:30 PM

r111

by Anonymousreply 112March 14, 2022 10:50 PM

Those are Democrats in that video at R111.

by Anonymousreply 113March 14, 2022 10:57 PM

R111, So you're going to "align" yourself with homophobe right wing extremists to "own" homophobe transgenders? That's pitifully stupid. I've seen very little decline in support of trans, they have more supporters than ever before. Maybe the fad parts like nonbinary or whatever will fall away but it doesn't look like much else is going away anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 114March 14, 2022 11:12 PM

R114 I think all the people in the video at R111 are Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 115March 14, 2022 11:17 PM

I don't think most people even think about trans people and most certainly don't care about the issue. Transsexuality is overrepresented in the media as this "oddity" or sorts. But most people have never met a trans individual. Most of the trans threads are started by women DLers or trolls who want to trigger dumb people. Most gay men are indifferent.

by Anonymousreply 116March 14, 2022 11:19 PM

R116, the media is starting to pay attention now because they are worried about losing political power.

The Hill never had discussions on transgender issues until recently. I think there are going to be more videos like the one at R111.

They mention in that video that discussions on this issue because there is militancy on both sides of trans issues.

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2022 11:29 PM

*They mention in that video that discussions on this issue are difficult to have because there is militancy on both sides of trans issues.

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2022 11:30 PM

There were two trans at my job when we worked on site two years ago. They are everywhere now R116. I know two old classmates who have transitioned, both a woman and a man so they aren't rare.

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2022 12:02 AM

r108, they don't have the self awareness to take a step back and realizing that they've united a portion of the right and left in pushing back on their crap and re-evaluate their approach.

r116, take a pause from telling yourself that lie and ask yourself: If trans are such a small portion of the population that the average person doesn't encounter them, why should we change our laws to accommodate them? Before you say something along the lines of, 'so they can live honestly and equitably,' know that people that are anorexic, people that have cotard syndrome, people with severe schizophrenia, people that have delusional parasitosis, people that are transabled or somatoparaphreniacs, and otherkins are also a small portion of the population, and you've likely never interacted with someone suffering from these delusions. Should we implement laws that explicitly allow them to exist in a manner that aligns with their view of their existence? Should social media platforms, businesses, and organizations implement strict policies that result in social ostracization, loss of employment, censorship, and/or deplatforming if people don't engage in rhetoric that supports these individuals' view of their existence? If not, why not? Their view of their reality is no less valid than Stefonknee Wolscht's, Bruce Jenner's, or Lia Thomas'.

by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2022 12:28 AM

If you are looking for a cat, and you refuse to take in an Otherkin transcat, you are Otherkin-phobic scum, and need to be canceled.

Trans-cats are cats!

Trans-cats are cats!

Trans-cats are cats!

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2022 12:35 AM

R120 What was the point of your reply if you are just telling me your opinion and ramble on into a lecture on what I should think? Also by calling me a "liar", I'm actually less inclined to take what you say with more than a single grain of salt. But anyway, I don't give a shit about trans people, it's their decision and I don't think they should be treated unfairly either. I call people whatever pronouns or names they want. It makes no difference to me.People with schizophrenia and anorexia also should be treated with sensitivity and kindness as well. If someone wants to be the opposite sex, why the fuck should I care? Unless they are holding a weapon against me, it makes no difference to me. I don't see any of this shifting of laws to accommodate transgender that you are talking about. I do see more acknowledgement which doesn't bother me because they happen to exist. But overall I reiterate, it does not affect my life. I'm more concerned about climate change, the rising inflation, income gap, rise of right-wing populism and possible WW3. So you can stop trying to tell me what to care and think about.

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2022 12:36 AM

No one is saying they should be treated unfairly. just keep them out of female spaces and stop transiting kids until they are 25. Stop taking healthy breasts. They are not cancer patients. I can't wait until for the lawsuits and just like how they now won't let you have any pain meds at all this too will go to the other extreme when they realize that they will get sued.

by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2022 12:46 AM

And yet here you are R122, lecturing us on what to care and think about. Why don't you go bore people in another thread with your "fair, kind" views? You want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that the trans movement isn't instituting draconian laws to bully people into their delusions, hey that's your right.

But some of us have a brain and know how to use it, unlike you.

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote]take a step back realizing that they've united a portion of the right and left

Except that's not what has actually happened. No one is joining the right on this, grifters will grift any which way the wind blows.

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2022 1:29 AM

For all the stink they made denying they were right-wing loons, now they openly admit that is what they were all along.

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2022 1:33 AM

Drop the T.

T=homophobia

T=misogyny

T=mental illness

It's too bad, because the old school trannies (who called themselves trannies btw) who were just extremely, extremely gender-nonconforming gays, actually are nice people who never wanted to hurt anyone.

So ironically, the T movement has hurt them the most.

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2022 1:45 AM

Like J.K. Rowling says, women from both sides of the aisle in the UK are starting to organize together, R125. Time is up for this make-belief tranny nonsense. People are starting to see that the Emperor has no clothes.

by Anonymousreply 128March 15, 2022 1:46 AM

R128, Keep your delusions on twitter where they belong.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2022 2:21 AM

No, she doesn't. She retweets comments from people who are against gay marriage and support "ex-gay" therapy

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2022 2:22 AM

R128, nope, only conservatives hate trans people

by Anonymousreply 131March 15, 2022 2:23 AM

R129 what political party are you going to move to now that even the Democrats at R111 don't agree with you?

by Anonymousreply 132March 15, 2022 2:23 AM

R132, I'm apolitical. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 133March 15, 2022 2:26 AM

R133, that's good because the Democrats are starting to shift.

by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2022 2:28 AM

Jaclyn would like a word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 15, 2022 2:34 AM

Hm, wonder why R105 and R130 don't provide any actual links? Let's ponder...

by Anonymousreply 136March 15, 2022 3:52 AM

Where are these anti-gay ReTweets by JK Rowling?

by Anonymousreply 137March 15, 2022 1:04 PM

R136, You're so incompetent that you don't know how to use Twitter or search who Caroline Farrow is?

by Anonymousreply 138March 15, 2022 3:25 PM

^she looks like Milo Yiannopolous in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 139March 15, 2022 3:26 PM

Pretending to care about homophobia while catering to right wing/ religious homophobes.... terfs have done an excellent job exposing how utterly stupid they really are.

by Anonymousreply 140March 15, 2022 3:32 PM

R97, This forum is for gay men. Not for trans or terfs pretending to be gay men. Kindly fuck off.

R72, She supports homophobes, you're embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 141March 15, 2022 3:52 PM

On THIS issue the Gay Community would have a great deal of credibility. That's why it is imperative that Gays speak out about the extremisms and dishonesty of the Trans movement. It is particularly important that the Gay Community speak out to protect children and adolescents. This community has serious experience with the T movement's encroachment onto children and it should be unafraid to speak of that experience.

The Gay Community did a good job keeping these predators out of the gay rights movement in the past and it needs to get its head out of its ass and do it again. I realize that these extremists and predatory types have gotten a foothold but that's why those with experience in dealing with them are needed. Thankfully some feminists are reminding the present of their pasts but more needs to be done.

In any political or social movement there will be those who will not agree with you on much else but that is what politics and social movements are all about. Only the stupid and irredeemably extreme don't understand that - those people usually hurt the cause more than help.

by Anonymousreply 142March 15, 2022 4:03 PM

^ Lol, Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 143March 15, 2022 4:06 PM

^^^ No, you piss off, R143.

by Anonymousreply 144March 15, 2022 4:13 PM

They are getting pissed off R144. I think they are starting to see the writing on the wall and they are getting more and more extreme. We need to keep it up

by Anonymousreply 145March 15, 2022 5:20 PM

I guess R138 still can't find those tweets that so perfectly exemplify his point that there would be no argument possible. You'd think he'd really want to share those. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 146March 15, 2022 7:27 PM

She probably doesn't know the woman. the woman sent her a message thanking her for speaking out about this issue and JK tweeted big love to her as the woman told her she was upset. All the trannies are jumping on that.

by Anonymousreply 147March 15, 2022 7:35 PM

R146, You really couldn't be bothered to do the bare minimum?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 15, 2022 11:28 PM

This revolting turd has been making outright homophobic remarks for years, even gender criticals called her out a while back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 15, 2022 11:33 PM

And there's plenty more. Terfs like to pretend their clan isn't made up of homophobes and pedo predators like Matt Walsh, Blaire White, Ben Shapiro, and a sleuth of other right wing creeps is what you have on your side. It says all we need to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 150March 15, 2022 11:37 PM

R147, Oh, please. GCs and gays called out that religious creep Caroline Farrow several months back. Terfs like to pretend it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 151March 15, 2022 11:43 PM

There's a troll who accuses everyone critical of the trans movement of being a TERF. It's getting predictable.

by Anonymousreply 152March 15, 2022 11:44 PM

R152, the troll the calls everyone a tranny who doesn't agree with their bullshit IS predictable.

by Anonymousreply 153March 15, 2022 11:51 PM

The difference is that it's not bullshit R153

by Anonymousreply 154March 15, 2022 11:52 PM

R149, That comment is by a gay man calling out the homophobic fug face Caroline Farrow. The terf troll claims it's just trans that are covering this. This is a good example of why your movement is in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 155March 16, 2022 12:05 AM

Is J.K. Rowling suppposed to know the entire twitter history of everyone she interacts with? We all know that she supports gays, so trying to paint her as some sort of homophobe because of the people she retweets is pointless, but oh so indicative of the way SJWs like to argue - by doing anything and everything other than refuting the argument being made.

by Anonymousreply 156March 16, 2022 12:07 AM

If she's sending "big love" to someone, she could at least check who that someone actually is. Let's not pretend JK is some naive or ignorant person who doesn't know how the internet works. She managed to figure out who Vaush was upon seeing his first tweet about her so cut the crap. Her support for gays is superficial. You must be stuck in 2016 nobody even uses "SJW" anymore, not even the right wing cranks.

by Anonymousreply 157March 16, 2022 12:24 AM

Trying to cancel J K Rowling is so fucking stupid. It is like trying to cancel Jane Austen and then saying that her fiction has no effect on all the shit Historical Romance that has been spawned.

This purity test that everyone has to go through and which ultimately everyone fails needs to stop now. Deal with real prejudice in third world countries where Gays can be killed in and Women have no Rights in rather than superficial virtue signalling.

Our Civilisation is at it’s end and we are determined to worry about the minutiae of everything, rather than the gaping hole staring right in front of us.

by Anonymousreply 158March 16, 2022 2:24 AM

No one is trying to "cancel" JK. Calling out her phoney posturing on gay people is fair criticism. JK is not doing anything for gay rights or women's rights in third world countries and neither are you with your virtue signalling.

by Anonymousreply 159March 16, 2022 2:51 AM

Why on earth should she be doing anything for gays and women in a culture/country she doesn't live in? She's doing plenty in the western world, or at the very least the UK, by not backing down from the psycho trannies who threaten her.

by Anonymousreply 160March 16, 2022 2:54 AM

R160, You brought up third world countries, you dolt. Anyway she's a billionaire it shouldn't be difficult, so now you're saying she should only care if she lives in that country? Lol So your empathy stops at the boarder, what a surprise.... All she does is gets drunk and goes on social media tirades about her ex husband, that does not make her a civil rights champion.

by Anonymousreply 161March 16, 2022 3:18 AM

I'm not the poster you're referring to R161, I didn't bring up third world countries and didn't realize you were responding to the poster above you

by Anonymousreply 162March 16, 2022 3:25 AM

I admire jk and all the brave people standing up against the psycho trannies, there was some so called progressive forum that tried to excuse jk rolling getting death threats by trannies. Lmao, a forum that prides itself on so called progressive ideals like women's rights etc. And they were saying jk deserved the death threats. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 163March 16, 2022 4:53 AM

There are heterosexual women who are trapped in marriages to men who have trooned out who are dealing with horried abuse, but yet again lesbians most affected because troons have invaded their dating sites..

by Anonymousreply 164March 16, 2022 5:59 AM

Texas overturned the bill and the parents were happy and now they overturned it again and the parents are mad. I agree with the bill about not doing surgery before they are 18. But turning over the parents to CPS is way over the line. Just fine the Doctors and take away their license to practice.

by Anonymousreply 165March 16, 2022 6:34 AM

This guy is 100 % right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 16, 2022 4:39 PM

R166, Matt Walsh is a child predator. You agree with a child predator. Creep.

by Anonymousreply 167March 16, 2022 4:46 PM

Matt Walsh is enemy #1 in the tranny community. He is making sense and they try to trash him because he is exposing them for what they are.

by Anonymousreply 168March 16, 2022 4:51 PM

R168, You came to a gay board to defend a right wing pedo?

by Anonymousreply 169March 16, 2022 4:57 PM

Gay pride should be really interesting this year.

by Anonymousreply 170March 16, 2022 4:58 PM

Drag queens Ben Dela Creme and Bob the Drag Queen are both in relationships with trans men.

Just thought I'd mention it.

by Anonymousreply 171March 16, 2022 5:02 PM

r72 where's your B?

by Anonymousreply 172March 16, 2022 5:11 PM

[quote]I admire jk and all the brave people standing up against the psycho trannies

Oh, yeah. Your need to be a perpetual victim is so "stunning" and " brave". I wouldn't be surprised if those alleged death threats were coming from inside the house.

by Anonymousreply 173March 16, 2022 5:12 PM

It's so fucking predictable, the tranny chasers bisexuals (already blocked here) are the ones critizing her for standing with actual gays&women.

She's literally the only big name against this orwellian lunacy and the only one who said how tranny ideology (sex denialism) is homophobic and affect gays & lesbians, and we are literally almost alone in this battle and her voice is so important rn.

R72 The B's (include the "gays" who love pussy) are literally the biggest defenders of this insanity, so... they can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 174March 16, 2022 9:43 PM

R174, I'm a gay man and I don't stand with JK, we know she supports homophobes. Try actually reading the tweets above before going on your tirades.

by Anonymousreply 175March 16, 2022 10:14 PM

R171 Both hideous, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 176March 16, 2022 10:17 PM

"orwellian lunacy" " tranny ideology" "protecting the children" "transing the gay away"

Cute catchphrases to drum up fear and hatred. You were never protecting or defending anyone. Your mask has already slipped off.

by Anonymousreply 177March 16, 2022 10:19 PM

R175 Is not a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 178March 16, 2022 10:34 PM

R178, said the homophobe

by Anonymousreply 179March 16, 2022 10:47 PM

R179 Said the Troon liar.

by Anonymousreply 180March 16, 2022 10:49 PM

R180, "troon" Lol yeah, you're not fooling anyone here terf idiot.

by Anonymousreply 181March 16, 2022 11:08 PM

R181 Says the idiot that doesn't know what term stands for, i.e dumbfuck homophobe it's a term for women.

by Anonymousreply 182March 16, 2022 11:17 PM

R182, Troon/terf Nobody cares about your made up words. Get lost cunt.

by Anonymousreply 183March 17, 2022 12:02 AM

The homophobic tranny pet troll on this thread is mad because the tide is turning, it's good to see it tbh.

by Anonymousreply 184March 17, 2022 12:09 AM

Nobody is mad at you, we just think you're a dumb terf, the only tide turning is in your pants

by Anonymousreply 185March 17, 2022 12:16 AM

Also, being called 'TERF' is a compliment for very obvious reasons,

You know that sex immutable, you know that men cannot be women and vice versa, and go on...

If you have your brains working you will be called "TERF" in some time of your life by lunatic sex denialists.

by Anonymousreply 186March 17, 2022 12:21 AM

I wouldn't care if someone called me a terf, at least I won't act pathetic and cry that I'm being "oppressed" like most actual terfs do.

by Anonymousreply 187March 17, 2022 12:25 AM

Go dilate r187!

by Anonymousreply 188March 17, 2022 12:59 AM

The trannie trolls call everyone a terf so calling them a troony is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 189March 17, 2022 1:36 AM

R188, Poor sad terf having another meltdown 😭 since you love being called a terf so much perhaps you can now stop pretending it's a slur?

by Anonymousreply 190March 17, 2022 1:41 AM

R190 Kay troon

by Anonymousreply 191March 17, 2022 1:42 AM

TERFs don't really mind being called a TERF. I wear that badge proudly. I am a 2nd wave female TERF. The funny thing is most people being called TERFs are only GC they are not TERFs

TERF=trans exclusionary radical feminist. GC=gender critical.

There is a difference.

by Anonymousreply 192March 17, 2022 1:48 AM

Can you stop invading gay male spaces. This is a message board for gay men not incel TERFs. Stop bringing your vagina problems here and stick to 4chan.

by Anonymousreply 193March 17, 2022 2:04 AM

I'm a TERF, too!

by Anonymousreply 194March 17, 2022 2:06 AM

R193, once again for the terminally stupid, DL is not a gay MALE space. It is a GAY space. It has been that way since its inception.

If you need a male only space then I suggest you fuck off with your misogyny to somewhere else.

So, in case you misunderstood, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 195March 17, 2022 2:08 AM

GAY MEN AND WOMEN are against trans-loons.

Get off our site.

by Anonymousreply 196March 17, 2022 2:18 AM

You can either be on the side of gay people or the side of the transtapo because the transtapo's goal is to erase gay people.

by Anonymousreply 197March 17, 2022 6:11 AM

R195, You're clearly not a Dler and you do not belong here. Datalounge is not a space for fat radfems moaning about their trans grievances or whatever, nor do we care about your cries of "misogyny".

by Anonymousreply 198March 17, 2022 3:33 PM

R197, Nobody is buying that shit so fuck off. R196, Gay men don't care about this, stop latching yourself onto us leech.

by Anonymousreply 199March 17, 2022 3:36 PM

The comment that JK knows "both sides of the political aisle are coming out against this" is very telling, way to undermine your position. So you admit you were never "concerned" for gay rights or the welfare of gay kids (that you claim are being "transed"), as if any of these kids are going to look to terfs/ and right wing predators like Caroline Farrow for support, just how deluded do you have to be? Even with all its fault LGBT support groups are hell of a lot safer for gay and gender-non conforming kids.

by Anonymousreply 200March 17, 2022 4:19 PM

Block the dilator/trans loon and you will see that zir/mx has written most of the replies.

by Anonymousreply 201March 17, 2022 7:38 PM

[quote]Gay men don't care about this, stop latching yourself onto us leech.

Uhhhh, yes we do. We don't like trans invading/usurping our spaces, re-writing our history.

Nor do we like them erasing gay children.

by Anonymousreply 202March 17, 2022 10:00 PM

^Gay children are not being "erased" nor are trans taking over, if you were actually gay you would know this instead of reciting terf propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 203March 17, 2022 11:56 PM

One of these things is not like the others...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote]^Gay children are not being "erased" nor are trans taking over, if you were actually gay you would know this instead of reciting terf propaganda.

Telling boys who like pink or barbie they are trans, IS GAY ERASURE!!!

YOU get out of here tranny whore.

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2022 12:11 AM

r198 r203 (and his other endless replies here) Yes: "Begone Transtapo/freak troll" "You certainly do not belong here". This is a gay space. GAY = exclusively same-sex attracted. Homophobes do not belong here. Homophobes = Trans cult.

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2022 9:12 AM

stands with? Yeah, that's why she waited until after it wouldn't cost her to talk about how ghey the potter books should have been because in her headcannon yet are. they always were. whatever you want to hear but won't hurt her bottom line

by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2022 9:18 AM

R205 it’s affecting adults too. You can see it in how many porn models are transitioning now. You can always state porn and mental health are connected and these guys were always confused and etc.

But porn always showcases the trend to where the comm unity is going since both are so interrelated (us based gay porn is basically gay hollywood let’s be honest)

We are seeing many gay men/women there were gay and happy for years now succumb to trans rhetoric and lunacy and you can see their quality of life actually get worse.

by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2022 1:25 PM

Rowling is under attack today because she made a joke about some police force tweeting about virtual signaling instead of virtue signaling.

Which of course the trans mob took to mean she’s homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 209March 22, 2022 5:32 PM

Putin stands with JK Rowling and the insufferable trolls here (probably of a Russian origin) who support her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 26, 2022 1:30 AM

R210 And JK Rowling came out in support of Ukraine. She has nothing to do with that war criminal Putin.

by Anonymousreply 211March 26, 2022 11:56 AM

JK's dignified response to that asshole Putin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 26, 2022 11:57 AM

If only J.K. Rowling spent the last few years rallying against Putin rather than the trans-bogeyman.

by Anonymousreply 213March 26, 2022 12:03 PM

R213 She has. It's possible to do both.

by Anonymousreply 214March 26, 2022 12:35 PM

Fuck you, R213. She's been working with Ukraine on children's needs since 2005.

Unbelievable anyone with a brain cannot see the harm the bullying trans cult has visited on children and women.

by Anonymousreply 215March 26, 2022 12:36 PM

Really, queen? R214

Her anti-Putin rant(s) were at the level of quantity and passion her anti-trans tirades were? Sure, Jan. Do you have any other stories to tell us?

by Anonymousreply 216March 26, 2022 12:44 PM

You really have nothing of value to contribute on this subject, R216 et al.

Tell your trans overlords you tried.

by Anonymousreply 217March 26, 2022 12:53 PM

Have you even read anything she has written, R216? There were no tirades. She went to great lengths to explain her position in a balanced way, but even that wasn't enough for frothing-at-the-mouth loons like yourself.

With Putin, she knows everyone agrees with her, even the wackjobs at the Guardian. No need for lengthy statements.

by Anonymousreply 218March 27, 2022 12:16 AM

She even shared a article about a gender critical gay man and how it affect us, I'm glad that my girl peaked 100% on this tranny nonsense, love her.

by Anonymousreply 219March 28, 2022 3:37 AM

R219 Same. Most of us can see this gender ideology for what it is, misogynistic and homophobic. The gender cult wants to trans the gay away and destroy women's rights. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 220March 28, 2022 8:39 AM

DL was saying Drop the T as long ago as 10 years. I remember seeing that posted by at least one poster in every thread about lgbT.

by Anonymousreply 221March 30, 2022 12:51 AM

Me everytime when she tweets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 23, 2022 11:42 PM

Kermit is genderless R222, lol.

by Anonymousreply 223April 23, 2022 11:51 PM

JK Rowling also stands with girls, OP:

JK Rowling throws support behind girl allegedly driven from school for challenging ‘transgender ideology’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 19, 2022 1:39 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2022 2:13 PM

Team Tom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 11, 2022 5:33 PM

I love her. This is what true courage and integrity looks like. Most in the left are utterly terrified to do anything that will get them “cancelled”, so they’ll go along with any old shit just to stay safe—or maybe they even believe it, which demonstrates a disturbing lack of critical thinking. JK has been vilified and subject to truly disgusting abuse yet she still stands firm and has courage to speak out against the hive mind. She puts most other celebrities to shame, including most of the cast of the HP movies who quickly threw her under the bus because they cared more about their own social standing.

by Anonymousreply 227October 11, 2022 5:47 PM

R226 it so funny that house Slytherin turned out to have all the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 228October 11, 2022 6:32 PM

I love how this post infuriated the tr00ns and their activists, when they go out of their twitter bubble they will see that most people support her.

Keep going Queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 16, 2022 2:22 AM

I saw that Mindy Kaling "accidentally" liked one of JKs tweets and everyone was frothing at the mouth on the Deuxmoi subreddit. JK has them seriously unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 230October 16, 2022 11:19 AM

R230 The Deuxmoi subreddit is always unhinged. They seem to enjoy playing morality police more than actually gossiping

by Anonymousreply 231October 16, 2022 12:33 PM

Kaling liked the tweet where Rowling once again said she loved trashing trans people because she's rich and can do what she wants. Kaling probably thought it was a joke. With Rowling, it's not a joke.

by Anonymousreply 232October 16, 2022 12:35 PM

Oh, poor little R232, no one is buying your bullshit here. You do realize that, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 233October 16, 2022 12:52 PM

This is Twitter fingers response. But All I'm basically reading is that she's mostly anti-trans. So against trans is now against all gays and lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 16, 2022 1:16 PM

R231 I know, it’s gotten so boring now.

R232 Mindy follows JK on twitter and has also shown she's incredibly out of touch. Just look at the last thread about Mindy on here.

by Anonymousreply 235October 16, 2022 1:20 PM

DoesFollow says Mindy doesn't follow JKR, but maybe she used to before the recent brouhaha.

by Anonymousreply 236October 16, 2022 2:08 PM

OP, the 131 WW you gave yourself by way of your sock puppet accounts was not enough to keep you from being grayed out and labeled a troll.

by Anonymousreply 237October 17, 2022 12:33 AM

R237, in your mind, it is more sensible to you that someone signed in under different names 131 times than that there are multiple people not buying your bullshit? Yeah, that's sane.

by Anonymousreply 238October 17, 2022 12:50 AM

wow so many freaks to block in this thread, now there's like only 20 posts lmao

by Anonymousreply 239October 17, 2022 1:38 AM

I have noticed that there is something particularly upsetting for transgender activists about J.K. Rowling's sensible and courageous stance.

My speculation is that she has created an alternate fantasy world in which children can hold immense power, etc. etc. One hardly needs to point out that the trans crowd occupy a different fantasy world (of gender self-selection). They cannot forgive J.K. for asserting that they are not, nor ever will be, wizards, and that they live in a real world of sexual difference.

by Anonymousreply 240October 17, 2022 6:28 AM

R234 I am a bit puzzled that someone who presumably writes for something called Wizarding News is telling their Potter-geek readers to reject JK...how does that track?

by Anonymousreply 241October 17, 2022 7:13 AM

Bumpety Bump

by Anonymousreply 242October 17, 2022 7:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!