Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be a college frat party

I’m the jungle juice. I contain kool aid, Mountain Dew, roofies, and a few secret ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 3:14 PM

I’m the alcohol enemas.

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2022 3:48 PM

My only references are 80s frats. I'm Rick James or Talking Heads, depending on how hip the frat was.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2022 3:54 PM

I'm the drunken slut running a train for a group of frat brothers in a room upstairs.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2022 3:57 PM

I'm R3's unreconstructed (unreconstructable) fetishism.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2022 4:04 PM

I’m the rapist.

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2022 4:10 PM

I'm the ODP. The open door policy, meaning don't close the door while you piss.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2022 4:11 PM

I’m the secretive homoerotic encounters laughed off as drunken antics.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2022 4:14 PM

I'm the closeted member waiting for after midnight to go into brojob mode.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2022 4:36 PM

I'm the bro working the door to screen out GDI trash. Sorry, losers!

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2022 4:38 PM

I'm the pledge of another fraternity, wearing the hosts' greek letters, claiming to be from a neighboring chapter. I'll return to "the house" with our rival's chapter flag or composite and be hoisted shoulder-high, drunk off my ass in an hour.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2022 5:31 PM

I'm the voice in the head of the jock trying not to make eye contact, "I'm straight. I'm straight." Two minutes after he tries G, the voice will change to, "I'm fucked up and I'M HORNY!"

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2022 6:40 PM

I’m these people peaking. The rest of their lives they’ll reminisce endlessly about these days. It’s all downhill from here.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 3:04 PM

I’m the big winter jackets all the freshmen show up in to steal beers for later.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 3:06 PM

I’m the Boom Boom room.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2022 3:09 PM

I'm the closed sliding glass door the drunk sophomore girl walked through.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 3:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!