Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dark Lesbians 3

Mo-ped enby swine hauling ass through the city square, chased by 2 hoods. Fantasizing that they want to penetrate her with cock. They steal the mini bike and half-purse and beat her with belts. She pulls down her leggings to expose cunt “Is this what you want?!” The hooks walk away… dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2022 7:14 AM

Don't quit your day job. Oh, forgot...you don't have one.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2022 4:32 AM

R1 I’m sorry about Michfest closing.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2022 4:54 AM

Fybromyalgic hog wheelchair-womyn munchausens mullet cut. Butch combat boot. Sweat pants. Angry look. She wants a piece of me. Filthen struggle. Overturned wheel chair. One lower hanging breast strikes me. A pack of cigarettes smashed. Prescription bottles go flying out of her nap sack. She cuts me. Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2022 7:09 AM

Wet finger in electric socket. Bull gone white.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2022 6:54 AM

Back door left open leads to fist fight between Nae and Crys(tal). 200lb dog escapes running through street. They’ll never find me. Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2022 4:26 AM

These stories make my skin crawl. You need to publish op.

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2022 4:29 AM

Beer poured over the head of a grey dyke. The deeply lined face grimaces. Mouth chatters and vibrates like a cat stalking a bird.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2022 5:07 AM

Dick nosed bitch. Breathing on the other end of the phone. “Who is it?!” barks her beer guzzling husband. “Help me” rasps the dyke on the line

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2022 5:08 AM

Cracked dry and ragged filthy nailed red hand on the night train bottle. Long swig and wheeze of satisfaction. Smacking lips. Blonde shag pageboy hair stuck to deeply lined and obscene red face. “I wan pussy” she says to the darkness surrounding her recliner. The air is full of billowing gpc cigarette smoke and sun baked flesh

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2022 5:09 AM

TikTok troll dyke. Toothless. Barren. A teen boy baggy jeans swag. Beating up her punching bag. Winking at the girl. Boyish grin. Nike high tops. Wallet chain. Wifebeater. Low IQ. They local teens throw rocks through her shanty town apartment she shares with a young Hispanic mother. This lesbian is the father and provider but really she beats and sells food stamps to buy fentanyl and sometimes crys or rock. She’s 5’1 in a 3xl white tee shirt. A bow legged walk to keep her jeans only 3/4 down her pear ass, not all the way down. She shows off boy boxer briefs ensconced over her generous cheeks. Bound breasts. She comes home to (finger) fuck her wifey and sip some lean. She starts fights in the yard. She smokes a Newport and has no GED. When she wears a hoody she wears it over her head. She gang bangs and they all fucked her before she could get in. “Hey wait a minute” she’s all bellowing out as they stick a cock in each of her 3 holes. She walks out of the gang house soaking wet but they respect her now. She has no dental care. Her grandma raised her p/t the other parts were Juvi and group home. She’s gonna fight you outside the club.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2022 10:58 AM

Blind lesbian grasping and lunging at breast. Her teeth chatters like a cat with a bird. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2022 6:25 PM

Some of these read like Bonnie Mace imitating Jim Thompson.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2022 6:29 PM

Man these really are some dark ass lesbians

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2022 8:11 PM

Deaf gay womyn driving driving carpool lane alone 25 below limit not hearing the honking horns, or ‘anything’. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2022 5:38 AM

Bert’s been hauling ass for hours in the old IROC Camaro. Her mid-calf cowboy boot makes a convenient hiding spot for the dildo cock last used to bludgeon M’randa. The boys at border patrol won’t think to ask the old drake to take her shoes off as she crosses into Nicaragua. Smooth sailing.

Still. Can it still count as the perfect crime if your siren sister lover jillsobule victim lover continues to haunt your dreams every night?

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2022 5:55 AM

God these are always some of my favorite threads. It’s a sort of DL haiku.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2022 1:03 PM

More MORRREE

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2022 3:31 AM

Heavy of teat. A look of fearful concern. Torn, stained wife beater hanging from a scratched and dented cane. Animals abandoned. Boundaries broken. Knees without cartilage. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2022 7:01 AM

[quote]Prescription bottles go flying out of her nap sack.

Stained wife beater. Pendulous tits. Cigarette glued to bottom lip. Don't know. Don't care. Dumbfuck lesbians.

k n a p s a c k

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2022 7:13 AM

Laflaca appearing in court via video monitor. She spits when the judge reads her sentence. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2022 7:24 AM

Fag walks down to roadhouse dyke bar in daisy dukes, a thong, half shirt and stiletto boots. Strobe light. Looking for Mr. Goodbar. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2022 1:12 PM

Stiletto boot hitting concrete in rhythmic time. Dog hair coat. Fresh braids down a black back. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2022 12:53 AM

Another shift for the expert. I pack her lunchbox. My wife the breadwinner. Heavy equipment operator. Grew up with chainsaws. Works for the city. Dug up a sewer line The big tractor ripped it right outa the ground. The tear poured sewage right into the Bay. No big deal it's 5. She will fix it in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2022 1:45 AM

It hit me recently that reading Dark Lesbians evokes a similar feeling to watching the old Asuka-Gumi anime. Just violent butches doing criminal-adjacent things for the passionate rage of it, and all these thwarted betrayed feelings of honor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2022 2:47 AM

Because I have -no- idea what the "Dark Lesbians" reference is so this thread is kinda freaking me out.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2022 2:55 AM

Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2022 7:47 AM

The original

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2022 7:51 AM

Jada scowls and aims her eyes directly at the pair of tits on Jane Campion. Jada is a white queen tonight. Jada now has 'the power of the dog'.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2022 7:48 AM

Trembling hand reaching for tit. -Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2022 6:03 PM

Cane stretched across room pulling at a swine's bra. -dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2022 8:04 PM

First episode of the new season of Atlanta -dark lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2022 9:04 PM

Crones dancing around sacrificial pyre. Dolphin tattoos whorl about their gelatinous forms. Another man down, another ritual performed.

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2022 9:44 PM

Freshly killed venison roasting on open fire pit. Baked beans cooking in old pot hanging from tree branch above fire pit. Dark Leabians. About to feast.

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2022 9:59 PM

2 old shih tsus, mad at the new interloper with her boots and flannel. Strange smells and sounds under the once oatmeal colored afghan, then familiar snoring. 2 dogs pace the floor lit by an oversized digital clock. 1:12. 1:53. 2:44. 3:04. How long before she can leave? The dogs' human snores, the visitor tries one foot, growls, sees marble eyes staring. DARK LESBIANS

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2022 10:08 PM

You walk in the room and wonder if the side eye and disgust coming from a fat woman in coke bottle glasses, flannel, and sweatpants could possibly be for you... it is. -dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2022 12:05 AM

Home Depot. Five minutes before closing. You turn the corner into aisle 5. Almost bump into a hunched, grey, hairy beast, her cloven hooves clacking on the cheap linoleum. One wonky eye makes contact with your eyes. The other eye looks over your shoulder for her mate. Vertical pupils. She speaks. “Which aisle has the pine coffins?”, she growls at you.

Dark Lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2022 2:29 PM

There aren't enough clogs in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2022 12:41 PM

There’s no clogs because Shel did 150 hours of plumbing apprenticeship back when Jill Sobule was still popular. She knows her way around the business end of a toilet snake.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2022 12:59 PM

It sounds like an after dinner mint. So edgy.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2022 7:08 PM

Dark lesbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2022 7:52 PM

A loser's tits. Hanging low in an oversized Walmart tee with a picture or a cat on it. Light blue American polo club jeans. Mean look. She struts like a GOD. She sags, cakes ripe and bulging over the low cut jeans sitting at the tops or her thighs, full boxer briefs exposed and covering the cake. When she dances it's with the ultimate swag. It's hip hop. She gives you a boyish little grin and wink. Her girlfriend is a straight, White, Latina influenced foul mood cunt. They share a shanty shack at the edge of town which is constantly buzzing with hate crime at night. pelted with hard feces and rock, burning cross in yard often lighting the weed and rock front yard. Nobody wants them around. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2022 3:14 PM

Penised person sleeping. Phallic knife slicing. Vagina cape twirling. See its new fringe of neutered phalluses flapping. Womyn bliss. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2022 3:32 PM

Penised person nude in lesbian shower proud and flaunting dong lesbian growl

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2022 4:48 PM

Slish slash! Like Psycho scene the knife of vengence glitters. One more phallus made fallacy. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2022 5:35 PM

Tear streaked face glances quick 'round busted Venetian blinds. [italic]Dios mío[/italic]. Timber Times Lodge, Room 6... cheap cigar smoke and Consuela’s prayers fading in the sweat-sweet air, abreast her shattered immigrant dreams. Micki’s rattling truck will soon haul up the hill once more and coast, like a battle beaten shark, into the parking lot. The silver gringo she wolf promised papers, but now the illegal's tasty, tattered gash pays and pays… her full, teased-raw, dusky tits forced onto jutting and permanent display for the centurion dyke and her crusty cunted pals. "Welcome to America, bitch! Spread for your leche!" Dare she run? A rustle from the closet.

#NotWithoutMyDaughter

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2022 9:09 PM

0mg YASS R45

by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2022 10:18 AM

Machiavellian dark lesbians, no mere thesbians, make others look pedestrians.

by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2022 10:26 AM

I think with R45's delicious input and maybe a few of the older stories there could be a slim Volume spin-off "Dark Lesbians: Border Stories".

by Anonymousreply 48May 17, 2022 12:14 AM

Fr. The archives ;)

La Flaca penetrates her jail cell bars with her left breast as she hisses at the passing lesbian guard “Mija, it’s me.” The guard winces and instantly floods her polyester uniform pants. La Flaca is raspy and hollowed out, a shell of her former serpentine beauty, track marks dot her entire arm. The guard turns and bravely sets her sights on the appearance of her beloved now so wretched and frail. La Flaca’s black curls sweated to her thin face, in a destroyed, full throated but still erotic accented English she rasps “Perra” and her thin arm powerfully flies through the bars and strikes the guard.

by Anonymousreply 49May 19, 2022 7:03 AM

Chased and fucked by a pack of guys

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2022 3:22 AM

Taking a cock in an old junk yard

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2022 3:43 AM

Penetrations. Tam forces herself through the motel room door. Wrangler jeans around ankles, Coke lines. Whiskey gash and penetrative sow. Fingers to the knuckle. Floozy prone on exposed mattress one leg spread directly east. Mouth full if dust. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2022 1:51 AM

SoCo bottle broken over a grey butch cut. Bleedings. She blindly throws a punch. Mayhem in roadhouse. Flannel ripped off a back. Cane violently striking exposed assa cheek. Brawl. knuckle. Work boot.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2022 1:58 AM

Cankle firmly glides into work boot with one studied thrust. A tight pull of lace. She leaves the gun and a ten on the counter. "Fuck you Tracy". A coors can flies hard across the room into the closing door. Door slams back open and Bear rushes in pinning Tracy to the bed. "That could have killed me Tracy! Why do you want to hurt me?!" Tracy spits in Bear's face. Maniacal laughter turns to haunting cries. Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 54October 20, 2022 6:59 AM

Drum circle realness. “Dance to Mother Earth like your life depends on it. Because it just might.” Dark lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2022 7:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!