Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wondering about my ex

So my ex has been seeing the same person for about 3 years plus. Recently, in a shopping mall, I heard this woman shout "(My name) ah there's (my name) go and talk to her" in a sarcastic tone. I looked up and saw my ex hanging his head. At this point we had not spoken/interacted in 1 year. The person who was shouting was his girlfriend.

Today as I was going down the escalator in the same mall I see the both of them staring at me. When I reached the bottom, as they reached the top I heard her say something to him.

What do you think it means? Why would she say that sarcstically to him when he hasnt spoken to me in ages?

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2022 4:30 AM

OP, is his name Tony?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2022 12:10 PM

You’re a woman who was recently dating a man? Why are you posting this here?

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2022 12:29 PM

I know we are not gay and I am sorry but-could I have a male perspective?

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2022 12:31 PM

Don't let the homewrecker get into your head.

Ignore it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2022 12:31 PM

You need to post a nude picture of your ex before we can give your advice.

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2022 12:33 PM

She’s a bitch and trying to shut up. Stay away.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2022 12:33 PM

I see two choices for you, OP. 1) Get close enough to spit in her face. 2) Flip her the bird. 3) Both. Just do it. Your ex is dating a cunt. Show her what you think. Just DON'T SPEAK when you do it; it's far more intimidating. And it will entirely annihilate the bitch. Gear up your courage. You'll feel so much better after you even the playing field. And she won't do it again.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2022 12:48 PM

Reply 4. I know I will never be the other woman. But the fact that me and my ex had not interacted in over a year and his girlfriend still shouted that at him surprised me. I thought I was over him but when I looked at him I still missed him.

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2022 12:51 PM

Who spends that much time in a shopping mall?

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2022 12:53 PM

Women need to be banned from this site.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2022 12:54 PM

Why do you keep running into these people at the mall? Is there nothing else going on in your town?

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2022 12:55 PM

So we don't start sentences with "so" in this manner.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2022 12:56 PM

Is it really that weird to bump into people at the mall?

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2022 12:57 PM

You sound like someone who is not completely heinous. However, creative writing is most certainly not your thing. We don't drink this early in the morning, even on DL, dear.

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2022 12:58 PM

They are both living rent free in your head. Do what ever you can to get beyond it. It is the only way you will find peace.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2022 1:00 PM

I know how hard break ups are - but it’s been 3 years. Maybe her yelling at him is a sign that she is insecure about the relationship, or things aren’t going well between them and you got to be a convenient target for the hostility.

Be that as it may, the relationship ended 3 years ago for a reason. Even if you did go up to her, drop kick her in the vagina, and get him to come back to you - the relationship didn’t work out then and unless you both have changed a lot over that time, it probably won’t work out now.

As a gay man, I say treat it like the end of “The Way We Were”. It was nice/funny to see the ex, but it’s time to leave it and him in the past.

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2022 1:01 PM

Does your ex also have sex with dudes? That's the only issue about which you're going to get a "male perspective" on DL.

Mostly it will be "If he's hawt it's fine."

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2022 1:01 PM

Reply 15-thanks for the tough love. I needed to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2022 1:01 PM

Stay out of the mall, problem solved

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote]Is it really that weird to bump into people at the mall?

This is an EST so it doesn't really matter...but occasionally, sure. But OP says she bumped into them recently and the gf made a scene, and then again 'today'. Do any of them do anything but hang at the mall?

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2022 1:03 PM

[quote] Reply 4.

That isn't the way we reply here, If you want to refer to another post R8. You just put an r and then the number of the post you are replying to.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2022 1:03 PM

Reply 16-thank you for the beautiful reply. I googled The Way We Were. Are you referring to the movie or the song?

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2022 1:04 PM

What would draw a teenage girl to DL?

Sorry OP, can’t relate, and starting threads like this just uses up bandwidth.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2022 1:11 PM

She has no class and your former man has issues of his own for taking this sh.t, in public no less. I'd say retain your dignity and forget these messy loons. It doesn't matter what he thinks. Develop security in your own thoughts.

Now where are the dickpics? That's just good manners.

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2022 1:12 PM

You want a gay male “perspective” on why a woman, who is in a relationship with a man you used to involved with, spoke sarcastically to him when she saw you.

Okay. She either is or is not mad at him about something, does or does not feel threatened by you, and does or does not want to embarrass him. He does or does not long for you desperately and does or does not wish the current girlfriend would haul him to a different mall.

There. Now you’re gonna have to take it from here and this, truly, sweetie, is not the place for it. Nobody here cares about your relationship or the feelings of anyone currently or formerly involved in it. You are all heterosexuals and you’re asking gay men to mind read a heterosexual woman. This is not a good look for you. I’m surprised the responses in this thread have been as civil as they have.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2022 1:12 PM

Either she is mentally ill (and) or your ex has referred to you enough so that your presence really agitates her. It sounds to me likely a mixture of both things. That seems to be just about all the possibilities to me. And I apologize for the crummy reactions your question has received here so far, there lots of fucked up creatures on this site today, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2022 1:14 PM

[quote]What do you think it means? Why would she say that sarcstically to him when he hasnt spoken to me in ages?

They are checking if you're still lonely and sex-starved, and they will borrow money from you, and then.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2022 1:14 PM

When he’s not looking, drop kick her in the gash.

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2022 1:14 PM

She was being petty and probably did it for attention, especially if she said your name loud enough to hear. She probably feels insecure or he talks about you a lot. She could also just be a bitch and did it for no reason than just to be one. Don’t let it get under your skin. It’s been three years and you’ve both moved on.

by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2022 1:18 PM

R14 I am having a champagne spritzer right now. Best way to start the morning. But I am on vacation in Key West so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote]I looked up and saw my ex hanging his head.

It's because he is talking shit about you to her + his girlfriend is a raging cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31February 4, 2022 1:19 PM

Why are some of y’all just assholes? I’m genuinely curious. It’s not just this thread I’ve noticed when someone ask a simple question in it descends into a game of who can out bitch the other. Everyone on DL is not a white elder gay. There’s young gays, gays of color and women, lesbians or not. It’s still going to be a predominately gay site no need to gatekeep so hard. This site is not worth all that.

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2022 1:26 PM

[R26] Thank you for the kind words. I guess ultimately it doesn't matter why she said that. Since we should move on. All 3 of us...

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2022 1:26 PM

You should go trans, OP!

by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2022 1:27 PM

.25/10

by Anonymousreply 35February 4, 2022 1:28 PM

R34 like why?

by Anonymousreply 36February 4, 2022 1:29 PM

[R35] What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 37February 4, 2022 1:30 PM

R32, spoken like an entitled frau. Most of the world may revolve around you but not DL. Have some respect.

by Anonymousreply 38February 4, 2022 1:31 PM

That's my gay male perspective. Take it or leave it!

by Anonymousreply 39February 4, 2022 1:31 PM

Technically both R22 - it works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 40February 4, 2022 1:32 PM

she's insecure and you're a threat.

people come and go in our lives and when it is time for them to leave, it is time to let go. He's stuck, you are not. Let go.

by Anonymousreply 41February 4, 2022 1:36 PM

[R40] will give the song a listen.

by Anonymousreply 42February 4, 2022 1:40 PM

Stop double bracketing the R#

Just write R and then the post number

by Anonymousreply 43February 4, 2022 2:50 PM

There were three of us in that shopping mall so it was rather crowded.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2022 3:33 PM

R38 Girl I’m a GAY boy 😂

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2022 3:35 PM

[quote]We don't drink this early in the morning, even on DL, dear.

Where the fuck do you think you are, R14?

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2022 3:42 PM

R44 I laughed out loud.

by Anonymousreply 47February 4, 2022 7:12 PM

It means you need to move on. You should have already moved on. THEIR relationship doesn’t need your deep psychoanalysis. Learn to put things on ‘ignore’ in real life.

by Anonymousreply 48February 4, 2022 7:25 PM

I believe the OP. My ex Dan dated this real cunt. I don’t know why he was with her.

by Anonymousreply 49February 4, 2022 7:31 PM

Are you typing from the 1980s?

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2022 12:36 AM

I don't spend that much time in malls!

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2022 3:01 AM

I was an 80s mall kid but honestly don’t think I have been to a mall in 20 years or more. Running into the same people in a mall twice — during a pandemic — seems like a bizarre coincidence. I think the universe wants OP to reunite with her ex even though he has been with someone else for over three years.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2022 1:16 PM

Give it a rest, OP. Why do you care too much what they’d or think about you? Are you hurt because he’s moved on and has another gf and you are still hoping he will come back to you but in fact, he doesn’t give a sh!t about you? Move on with your life and do something productive. Get in much better shape, look more beautiful than ever, and find a more successful man than your ex.

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2022 1:33 PM

R53 I agree with you that I need to move on. In fact I had, but seeing him the other day caught me off guard. But yes, I am losing weight and plan to lose more.

by Anonymousreply 54February 5, 2022 2:56 PM

OP, you can keep your step count up at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 55February 5, 2022 8:36 PM

Hahaha. I don't think I will go back to that mall in a hurry. Especially since she was all dolled up and I looked like a grubby potato.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2022 2:41 AM

Fuck her dad or her brother

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2022 2:44 AM

Straight men love to talk about their exes as being crazy and desperate. The girlfriend probably thought you were some nutter stalking him and wanted him to put you in your place.

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2022 2:50 AM

You've been to the mall more in this story than I have in 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2022 3:00 AM

The male perspective is the going ons and concerns of housefraus such as yourself OP are of little to no interest to anyone with active and engaged brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2022 3:10 AM

OP There are still malls? Doesn’t Amazon use them as parking lots for its delivery trucks?

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2022 3:25 AM

What did you buy at that mall while you were there? What fabulous stores did you visit or labels did you purchase that helped you forget about your ex and to look superior to the tramp he's with now??!

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2022 3:46 AM

[quote]I looked up and saw my ex hanging his head.

Was he this whipped when you were dating him?

by Anonymousreply 63February 6, 2022 3:57 AM

[quote]Hahaha. I don't think I will go back to that mall in a hurry. Especially since she was all dolled up and I looked like a grubby potato.

This reinforces what I was thinking. Not to hurt your feelings OP, but it seems possible that she was giving your ex a hard time because you're not as attractive as she is, and maybe she's insecure about his exes in general and she used seeing you as an opportunity to embarrass him by mocking him for having been involved with you. It made her feel superior in comparison, but jealous-type people often remain jealous even when there's no threat or nothing to even be jealous of.

by Anonymousreply 64February 6, 2022 4:07 AM

FF this frauen twat thread FF also stands for fucking fraus and that's no coincidence!

-∞/10

by Anonymousreply 65February 6, 2022 4:09 AM

Seems pretty obvious. They'd been fighting. She'd been giving him a verbal beatdown in public. He was hanging his head in humiliation. She spotted you and yelled your name, sarcastically letting her guy know that he could run and cry to you if he couldn't take it any more.

He's unhappy with her and she knows it. He's thinking going back to you sounds better than staying with her and she knows it. But they both know she's got him by the balls, so he won't just walk away.

So they both know he's thinking about you. Not so much that he misses you, but that he wishes he could get away from her.

Just stay far, far away from both of them.

by Anonymousreply 66February 6, 2022 4:11 AM

All men are pigs...just move on.

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2022 4:16 AM

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2022 4:20 AM

When he was dating her while the three of us hung out in the same circle, he would always act strictly platonic with her in public. Whenever we did group photos he would run away from her and pose with someone else. On the other hand, he would always lurk near by me or stand directly behind me or close to me so I would have to brush up against him. Whenever I spoke to anyone he would stand next to me and listen. However if I turned to look at him he would quickly walk off. I think he is no longer interested in me but enjoys the fact that he makes me discomfited because I still have residual feelings. I have been pretty good with not looking at his social media but will also lose weight and wear nicer clothes in order to boost my own self esteem. I have already started losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2022 4:43 AM

Please for the love of god, stop with the straight woman posts...go post on Facebook where they give a shit about this stuff

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2022 5:04 AM

Do you work at the mall, OP? Is that how you keep having these run-ins? I'm picturing you riding down the escalator in an Orange Julius uniform, heading back after your break.

by Anonymousreply 71February 6, 2022 6:03 AM

R71 no I don't work at that mall. The mall is closer to where I live than where she lives and much closer than where he lives which is why I am surprised I've seen them there twice. I buy groceries in store not online.

by Anonymousreply 72February 6, 2022 6:12 AM

None of you three should be spending so much time in a mall during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 73February 6, 2022 6:15 AM

I keep my mask on at all times.

by Anonymousreply 74February 6, 2022 7:54 AM

How did they so readily know it was you?

by Anonymousreply 75February 6, 2022 7:57 AM

R75 I don't know. I have difficulty recognising people with their mask on but I can if I look at them long enough. I was surprised they recognised me with my mask.

by Anonymousreply 76February 6, 2022 8:49 AM

Next time you see them (presumably the next time you visit the mall, in your head), walk up to him, lower your mask, and in a voice loaded with contempt, and a sneer on your face, just say “you pussy-whipped little bitch” to your ex. Then walk away. Turn to the camera, and ask “Was that ok, Mr Spelling?”

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2022 9:19 AM

R77 Are you saying all this is in my head or that i should say that in my head?

by Anonymousreply 78February 6, 2022 9:24 AM

R58 my first thought, too.

OP babe do your ears ever burn or do your hear ringing noises sometimes at random? If so then they’re chatting shit about you.

If it’s really bothering you enough to negatively impact your life, consider doing it buying a binding spell to shut them up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 6, 2022 9:39 AM

R79 so you he think he is telling her I am crazy and desperate? Yes, I sometimes get a ringing sound in my ear (not very often though). I don't really believe in witchcraft or horoscopes. Thank you for the spell though!

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2022 9:47 AM

Which mall was it, The Galleria?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2022 10:48 AM

Wife beater Sean Penn? I don't want to click the link hehe

by Anonymousreply 82February 6, 2022 2:10 PM

OP, in my humble opinion you should handle the entire situation like a lady, and by that I mean that you ought to dramatically gasp and utter a horrified scream upon seeing them, and then you should bellow right in the middle of the mall: 'Is this the strumpet over whom you destroyed our relationship? Wasn't she pregnant? Wasn't she? Where's the baby who needed to grow up with a father, then? WHERE IS IT??!?!?!?!!!'

Then theatrically twirl, flip your hair and run into your ex while crying hysterically, before fainting in his arms. After this elegant display of sophistication, you must wait a few seconds before regaining consciousness before tearfully declaring: 'oh darling, I still wear the engagement ring you gave me every single day!'

Then, get up and run away crying, trying to bump into as many people as possible as you scream: 'She has killed me! She has killed me! She is a murderer!'

That will solve the entire situation and it will cause everyone to think of you as the most majestic grande dame to ever live. Please, trust me when I say that it is the healthiest and most dignified way to behave - especially if someone films the entire ordeal. That will definitely increase the feeling of admiration and give everyone a proper sense of closure.

by Anonymousreply 83February 6, 2022 2:37 PM

My cousin died during the pandemic and she was obsessed with the father of her son who's now into his 30s. They were married for 2 years when the kid was one. I tried everything to help her get over this guy and pay attention to the other possibilities. She died talking about him.

Don't waste time with exs, they're not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 84February 6, 2022 5:54 PM

Wow what a sobering reach R84.

by Anonymousreply 85February 6, 2022 10:17 PM

Sobering read*

by Anonymousreply 86February 6, 2022 10:29 PM

R53 you'll be happy to note I have lost 2 KG since this post.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2022 10:38 AM

Another 0.5 kg bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2022 11:15 AM

OP, you need to forget about him. Live your best life! Throw yourself into scrapbooking! Update your living room with classy but affordable Kmart items! Get a perm! Try a new flavour latte! Dance like no one is watching! Live, love, laugh!

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2022 12:04 PM

So let me get this :) straight.

Your ex is now dating a woman who's been cunting you. Ergo: She's lived the fantasy of every fag hag and converted a gay into an obedient submissive bf. She's pegging him no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2022 12:42 PM

I thought this threat was going to be about a bisexual ex with a male OP. disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2022 12:44 PM

[quote] I thought I was over him but when I looked at him I still missed him.

We know. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this idiotic question.

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2022 12:48 PM

R90 no i am a straight woman and he is a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2022 2:03 PM

Oh. Then it means she is feeling threatened by you. She's sensing something in him.

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2022 2:47 PM

Since this thread I have lost like 4 kg!

by Anonymousreply 95March 1, 2022 8:47 AM

You need to fuck him in the ass, pull out and make him worship your cock until you blow a load all over his face, smear it around to put it back in his hole and breed him, then wipe your dick with his best dress shirt and leave.

by Anonymousreply 96March 1, 2022 9:03 AM

Honey it’s obvious that you are not over him or you wouldn’t care. You clearly do, so what seems like a healthy choice to you?

by Anonymousreply 97March 1, 2022 10:00 AM

OP find out this cunt’s phone number then have a male friend write it on every bathroom wall he can find.

by Anonymousreply 98March 1, 2022 10:06 AM

She sounds miserable.

Enjoy it!

by Anonymousreply 99March 1, 2022 10:33 AM

Her ex r57.

by Anonymousreply 100March 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Another 0.8kg bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 101March 6, 2022 6:48 AM

So I have lost like 5 kg since this thread through mostly intermittent fasting. We recently met at a gathering and he did the exact same thing of avoiding her in group photos and standing next to someone else. I know I need to let go: but why is it that in group photos he never wants to stand next to her. He will always run away and stand next to someone else?

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2022 6:37 AM

He likely has one foot out of the relationship already. Probably has another one lined up. Men who are not faithful always have relationship overlap. Always.

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2022 7:12 AM

R103 you think he doesn't want to take photos with her because he is cheating?

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2022 8:34 AM

If he is the type to have one relationship after another, there is usually overlap. In this case he may have told a new love interest that he is single. I'm just supposing here, it really depends on his personality.

by Anonymousreply 105March 8, 2022 9:05 AM

Ffs, stop talking to OP. This is “Fatal Attraction” 2.0, and the bunny is already in the pot, boiling.

OP, find a therapist. You’re obsessed. The guy is your ex because he doesn’t want you anymore. If he wanted your ass, he would still be your boyfriend. You get that, Alex? Now, put down the knife and walk away slowly…..

by Anonymousreply 106March 8, 2022 9:22 AM

Helpful link for OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 8, 2022 9:32 AM

Holy fucking shit, why is this thread still staggering along?!

by Anonymousreply 108March 8, 2022 11:20 AM

Because OP still needs help..

by Anonymousreply 109March 8, 2022 11:29 AM

[quote] I know we are not gay

Hon, you didn't lose me at the 'not gay' part, but you did at the 'we' part. I just can't anymore with these silly pronouns. Are you multiple people, or just so huge people think of you as a group?

So, in future please respect the otherwise pronoun phobic community.

by Anonymousreply 110March 8, 2022 11:39 AM

R110 sorry typo.

by Anonymousreply 111March 9, 2022 8:27 AM

The way this scenario is presented, the other woman is trying to humiliate the guy by being sarcastic about you, OP. That relationship may be rocky itself, and her behavior is an act of ongoing control.

It is toxic, stay away.

by Anonymousreply 112March 9, 2022 8:49 AM

You guys I lost a further kilo!

by Anonymousreply 113March 27, 2022 3:01 AM

OP is calling from an 80's movie

by Anonymousreply 114March 27, 2022 3:04 AM

I still love the mall! Congratulations OP, keep up the good work! That's great!

by Anonymousreply 115March 27, 2022 3:07 AM

Why are u available after three years? Females under thirty have a huge pool of single men to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 116March 27, 2022 3:57 AM

I broke up because I am migrating

by Anonymousreply 117March 27, 2022 4:10 AM

You should fuck him that would show her.

by Anonymousreply 118March 27, 2022 4:45 AM

Do you and your ex live in New Jersey or something?

by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2022 4:47 AM

Op are you a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2022 4:59 AM

R120 I need to lose a few pounds so I am doing cardio and intermittent fasting so i lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2022 7:38 AM

OP you sound like a drama queen...Exes are only meant to be hated. Anyone you date who says they are "best friends" with their exes means they still fuck. Who cares if you run into your ex. I'm betting HE dumped YOU.

by Anonymousreply 122March 27, 2022 7:44 AM

Good for you! Many of us could stand to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 123March 27, 2022 7:49 AM

A further 0.4kg! I have been walking 10km in 1hr 40- 45 mins

by Anonymousreply 124April 9, 2022 7:00 AM

Any self-respecting woman would have chased them down and then jumped on the skanky bitch and pinned her down and then yanked all the hair out of her head while screaming, "KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR WHORE MOUTH, YOU FUCKING NASTY SHIT PIG WHORE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 125April 9, 2022 7:17 AM

R125 she was running down the stairs. I ran off in the opposite direction like a coward. Anyway, at least I am losing weight. Woohoo!

by Anonymousreply 126April 9, 2022 8:12 AM

Op seems obsessed with her weight loss. He’s probably still duck you fat. I’m sure the current girlfriend is a dog.

by Anonymousreply 127April 9, 2022 4:22 PM

Ironically when we were together I was plump and I lost weight when we broke up. Then gained it back...argh...anyway, I am walking10 km in 2 hours and skipping dinner.

by Anonymousreply 128April 11, 2022 1:08 PM

10km takes me 1.5 hours now!

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2022 3:20 AM

He sounds like a cowardly man and the gf is threatened by you. Screw him (not literally)! Find yourself someone better. BTW, how old are you??

by Anonymousreply 130April 22, 2022 3:44 AM

OP, she is JEALOUS. Your ex is either talking well about you OR is unhappy in his new relationship. Obviously, she's jealous and he's embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 131April 22, 2022 4:48 AM

Good for you OP! You are inspiring to those of us who could stand to lose a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 132April 22, 2022 6:19 AM

OP are you growing a vagina too because you ex seems to enjoy those too.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2022 6:35 AM

Plateauing...which is more efficient? Cardio or weights?

by Anonymousreply 134April 29, 2022 3:16 AM

OP Reba knows what you are feeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 29, 2022 3:39 AM

stop worrying what other people think.

by Anonymousreply 136April 29, 2022 5:06 AM

R136 good idea

by Anonymousreply 137April 29, 2022 9:27 AM

She's a shitstirrer as is so popular right now. Fuck the bitch. Fuck your ex. Ignore her. Go on with your life. Don't let her get in your head. Don't show any sign she got to you. That's her whole point and would make her happy. Seriously, MOVE ON.

by Anonymousreply 138April 29, 2022 10:12 AM

R138 I ran away when I saw her running down the escalator.

Another 0.6kg bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 139April 30, 2022 6:56 AM

FF het OP on this GAY SITE.

by Anonymousreply 140April 30, 2022 7:02 AM

It means two things: He probably brings you up in conversation (probably in a positive way or she wouldn't be so upset) and also that his new partner is a cunt. Also, stay away.

by Anonymousreply 141April 30, 2022 7:37 AM

Females are only fertile for few years.

by Anonymousreply 142April 30, 2022 10:43 AM

Not me reducing my 10km walk time to 1 hour 20 minutes. Slé

by Anonymousreply 143May 11, 2022 2:29 PM

I think most of us don't care about this tedious fraucunt drama

by Anonymousreply 144May 11, 2022 2:30 PM

I have successfully lost 10kg (22 pounds)

by Anonymousreply 145August 18, 2022 6:04 AM

And i have reduced my back fat significantly.

by Anonymousreply 146August 18, 2022 7:29 AM

So turns out I have only been walking 6.5km. Will reduce further to 5km because I dont want to spend so much time exercising. People tell me my back looks smaller.

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2022 4:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!