Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is/was your dad hot?

Mine is. All my friends used to comment on it. I would play it off, but I always knew.

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2022 5:01 PM

My Dad was almost 60 when I was in puberty - so no

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 6:04 PM

He was pretty average body-wise, but had a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 6:04 PM

He was a skinny and tall Jewish guy who looked like Adam Sandler in the face, so not really.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 6:05 PM

Get real, bitch OP!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 6:06 PM

I didn't mind living off of Dad's sloppy seconds for about 15 years.

But then they just got too darned young.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 6:06 PM

R5 = Leonard Bernstein's daughter

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 6:07 PM

No, I don't like bald men. I never have.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 6:12 PM

yeah, he was. nice thick body, huge cock

and yeah, he was a raging insane asshole

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 6:16 PM

Nope. Sadly, I look pretty much like him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 6:18 PM

In East Falls, there were several daddies I needed deep inside me. Mr Gerald Franklin, my buddy John's hot daddy. fucking lots of women(and a few men too). He was an ironworker, had trimmed chest hair for the 1970's. Needed to shave 3 times a day. Fucking thick fat dick(9 inch thick). His nutt tasted great, just like his 2 sons. Total fucking asshole

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 6:20 PM

I did not think so but the older women did. I do look like him though and am as old as.the older women now.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 6:24 PM

He was when he was younger. Not by the time we were old enough to know him.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 6:25 PM

Yes he was. Old pictures of him show how attractive, handsome and manly he was in his prime. He was also a pilot in the USMC so that was a bonus for some women. My Mom picked a good one. She was quite attractive herself and always looked her best. They got married in 1945.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 6:29 PM

Mine was a cute blond twink WW2 sailor, but he hit a wall, like me, at 30.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 6:56 PM

Women constantly flirt w him when we are out. Older women, he is 52.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2022 6:59 PM

Apparently he was. I know several women who had crushes on him. He was tall and well-built, with blue eyes and medium brown hair. He didn't seem to age. He died when he was 76 and had no wrinkles and no grey in his hair. He looked as if he were in his 40s.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 9:29 PM

Some of you are sick. Talking about your dad’s cock and how hot he was? Fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2022 9:46 PM

My dad was, and he was constantly flirting with every woman. My girlfriends said several times that they adored him. It always bothered me how he was such a flirt, even around my mum. He was tall and thin, with black hair and blue eyes. He always appeared much younger than his age, and dressed well. I look nothing like him.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Sorry your dad was ugly and had micropeen, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2022 11:15 PM

My dad was considered by many to be the most handsome man in our town. But for me he was only Dad. He was never "hot".

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2022 11:17 PM

He was handsome-ish in his prime. My daddy issues are more about his lack of affection vs any sort of physical element - I never thought of him in that way. But a lot of the women in our extended family apparently did.

I guess he was sort of a catch for our little hillbilly haven. At 30-40ish he may have been a lush, but he was still in reasonable shape, flirty with the women, didn't have any jail time or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2022 11:18 PM

R19 I’m sorry your dad passed you around like a cheap bicycle and let a bunch of pedos ride you.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2022 4:48 AM

R22 MARY!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2022 2:24 PM

R22, sorry you were so ugly that no one would touch you.

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2022 10:45 AM

Yeap, he’s a beautiful, beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2022 10:55 AM

My dad was a handsome charming young and horny Catholic priest.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2022 11:10 AM

I saw my dad fucking someone neighbor lady one time. It was weird, kind of hot, but pretty disturbing, as we all just hung out at their house the next day like nothing happened. I think my dad was considered good looking. He had a big dick, and slept with lots of women.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Yep both my parents were stunning. Narcissistic, toxic, functioning alcoholics who never should have married much less have kids, but classically handsome people. Dad looked like a young Burt Reynolds…like a jock who went bohemian (he was an artist). As a kid, I always wondered why he had so many gay friends. When I got older, I realized a lot of them had had crushes on him.

My mom was the spitting image of Vanessa Redgrave.

David Bailey did a portrait of my parents in the late 60s. Apparently the pic is hanging in some cocktail lounge in London.

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2022 12:42 PM

It’s hard to be objective, but I suppose so. He’s tall, had light brown hair (was completely blond when he was young), green eyes, played sports and was in bands most of his life. His ancestry is mostly Swedish so he looks quite Scandinavian. I don’t think he ever had trouble pulling chicks. My best female friend from high school used to make jokes about wanting to sleep with him which naturally repulsed me.

I inherited almost none of his physical features—instead, I got all of my mom’s Russian-Jewish and German genes. I’m tall though still (taller than my dad), but I’m also very hairy and have dark hair/eyes and thick eyebrows, the complete antithesis of him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2022 2:52 PM

[quote] I’m tall though still (taller than my dad), but I’m also very hairy and have dark hair/eyes and thick eyebrows, the complete antithesis of him.

So, did you ever mess around?

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2022 3:10 PM

R24 sorry you haven’t been touched since the days of daddy and your uncles fisting your enlarged asshole.

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2022 3:41 PM

My father was a gentleman with white hair and a gentle spirit. I wish there were more of him. He was a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2022 3:44 PM

That's what everyone says, but I never got it. Maybe I'm just not supposed to find my father attractive.

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2022 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!