Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AITA for saying I don’t believe my sister was diddled?

I told her that she was too fat and barrel-chested for any man to want to diddle her and that she was just looking for sympathy and attention, as always.

The crazy bitch flew into a hysterical rage and started throwing things at me. I barely escaped her house with my life. I don’t think I’ll be visiting her again.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 7:14 PM

Was she fat and unfuckable as a child? Or did the diddling turn her into a fat sack o' crap?

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 2:33 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:35 PM

OP is DJT, Jr. referring to Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:37 PM

AITA?

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 3:11 PM

R1, she was always fat and barrel-chested, with ugly freckles and an unfortunate-looking face. Not even the likes of Ted Bundy would’ve touched her. Trust me, there was no diddling.

When she was in high school, she tried to force herself on a boy she’d given a ride home. He had a reputation for fucking literally any girl, no matter how fat and gross. He even fucked the black one. Apparently he drew the line at my sister and she blew a gasket.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 5:47 PM

Oh, and she was always jealous because Daddy liked me the best. He always called her “the ugly duckling.” Honestly, I don’t think she even belonged to Daddy. He was so handsome, and even our mother was a bit attractive. None of the rest of us ever had weight problems. She had to have gotten the fat and ugly genes from someone else.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 5:49 PM

R5 Wow, he even fucked the BLACK one? What a school!

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 5:52 PM

The nerve of that barrel cheated hog!

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 6:08 PM

Get out of here with that Reddit crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 6:20 PM

Yes and you ATA for using "diddled"

You probably "diddle" yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 6:25 PM

YAATA, OP.

YAATA.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 6:29 PM

“Dolph Lundgren dated Grace Jones, which made him kind of alien”

“My brother likes fat and gross girls…he even fucked the black one…”

The people who make comments like this should be waterboarded.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 6:46 PM

Sometimes, the hospital sends the wrong baby home.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 6:49 PM

And that baby was OP.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!