Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney says that she should have slapped her mom and 12 year-old sister.

flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there 👻 !!!!! I had worked my whole life and I didn’t know how to be served by Mamma … Sit there and get served the chocolate milkshakes with the perfectly crushed ice with the secret chunky sugar meanwhile Jamie Lynn is 12, she indulges with the TV for hours then goes to lay out on a raft at the pool … I’m in shock because this was never my life !!!! Justin’s family was all I knew for many years ... Things were different now and Jamie Lynn had a new Nickelodeon show … All I remember saying was “DAMN !!! How the hell does a 12 year old land a Nickelodeon show ????” ….. HMMMMMMMM …. Well I never got my iced chocolate drink 🤷🏼‍♀️🥤 !!! I mean yeah … I’m grown up right ??? But then maybe I might need a little support … It was a People Magazine cover … The people show up and as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared !!!! Fuck yeah !!! My Mamma was on pain medication and could barely hold a conversation in the house because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything !!!! I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation and she never got up… and I’m sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done … slapped you and Mamma right across your fucking faces !!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 30, 2022 7:05 AM

Sam needs to fill her Seroquel script STAT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 2:13 PM

And someone needs to get her a damn iced chocolate drink.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Another recent post:

In life a lot of people say “DO I MATTER ????” … try eating alone for 4 months morning ☀️ … noon 🕛 … and night 🌙 Jamie Lynn. I asked myself every day “DOES ANYBODY CARE ??? WTF ??? DO I MATTER ???” I would honestly be very interested to see your pretty face in the setting I was forced to be in and asking yourself “DO I MATTER ???” I didn’t get to cry 😢 … I had to be strong … TOO STRONG 💪🏼 !!! So yes … YOU DO MATTER and don’t you ever think for one fucking second you don’t. Pssss this is my new …Baby One More Time outfit 😂💁🏼‍♀️ !!!!

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:21 PM

Leave Brittney Alone!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 2:21 PM

Do we really want to see a 25-year old woman leave behind two children and die?

Have we learned nothing from Anna Nicole Smith?

I know it's hard to see Britney Spears as a human being but trust me, she is. She is a person.

She's like you or I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 2:25 PM

It's clear she deeply resents being made the family workhorse from a young age, and one sympathizes, but social media is not the forum for it. She'd be better off working with a ghostwriter and creating her own memoir.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 3:13 PM

I'm embarrassed for all involved.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2022 1:40 AM

The theory that celebrities stay the same age as when their fame really hit... sounds pretty plausible when Britney Stears is pressed about Christina Aguilera's "stupid black hair."

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2022 1:44 AM

Can't she just come out of cars showing off her cunt to the paparazzi like it was 2005 again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2022 1:51 AM

I can't follow her train of thoughts

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote] I’m sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done … slapped you and Mamma right across your fucking faces !!!!!

I did not see that ending coming and I laughed out loud.

Maybe Britney's part comedian. She can be goofy.

Her life has been so tragic that from this point forward, I am only going to look for good things in it.

Almost everyone aspires to be famous and full of charisma. Look where it gets you: Britney. Michael. Prince. Whitney. Madonna. Elvis. Marilyn. Angelina. Brad. Ben. So much fuckeduppedness.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 1:56 AM

It's strange that she tries to shame Jamie Lynn for her treatment of their mother but then ends with that slap line.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2022 2:01 AM

Meanwhile, Sam is on a raft in the pool.

Drinking a chocolate milkshake.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2022 2:01 AM

[Quote] Her life has been so tragic that from this point forward, I am only going to look for good things in it.

How do you people find this site?

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 2:02 AM

[Quote] Almost everyone aspires to be famous and full of charisma. Look where it gets you: Britney. Michael. Prince. Whitney. Madonna. Elvis. Marilyn. Angelina. Brad. Ben. So much fuckeduppedness.

You conveniently overlook the narcissism of these people.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2022 2:03 AM

She is fond of exclamation points and ellipses. --0h dear...!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2022 2:03 AM

Britney's dad is trying to get her medical records released. He knows what will happen to her if she's not given proper care and medication. Due to legal protections, courts will not do that.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2022 2:06 AM

Mah COOTER itches!

Ah am SERIOUS, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2022 2:07 AM

Who puts crushed ice in a milkshake? Backwoods trash, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2022 2:10 AM

So that's why she's still pissed off with Aguilera? Because her sister liked her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2022 2:15 AM

Britney's like the high school prom queen still living in her past glory days. Sad.

But I don't blame her for being pissed that she was the work horse and Jamie Lynn got the benefits.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2022 4:05 AM

[quote] But I don't blame her for being pissed that she was the work horse and Jamie Lynn got the benefits.

It's all very "Kim and Kyle Richards" and "Blanche and Baby Jane Hudson."

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2022 8:38 AM

That ending, though; I haven't laughed that hard in months! She gives no fucks at this point...perhaps it would be therapeutic for her to slap their fucking faces.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2022 1:12 PM

Brit, honey, shut-up, before your whole family sues you and takes what little you have left

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2022 2:06 PM

Britney needs to write a memoir, do one more album, and support it with a tour. She'd make a fuckton of money, especially once she sold the film rights to her life. Then she could retire and tell her family to fuck off for good.

Of course, all of this would take intelligence, focus, and a certain ruthlessness, and time has shown Britney has none of these.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2022 3:38 PM

No New Music!

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2022 3:43 PM

This crazy bitch is Judy for the Millennials and late Gen-Xers. Face it, if Garland had lived to see the internet her Insta would be just as batshit.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2022 3:53 PM

All I know for sure is now I am craving a chocolate milk shake

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2022 4:02 PM

Has Britney said anything about her 44 year old brother, Bryan? It seems like she doesn't have an axe to grind with him, but for all I know, she might hate him too.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2022 4:17 PM

She doesn't tend to have smoke for men, e.g. Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2022 4:19 PM

^ That's because our Britney always knew where to find the boys and the booze

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2022 4:21 PM

Britney 😍😍😍😍😍

She should still slap the shit out of Jamie Lynn. I can’t believe JL is out there running her mouth. Nobody would even know her name if she didn’t have a talented sister.

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2022 4:22 PM

R25 a Britney tell all accompanied by a campy movie version would be everything.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2022 4:26 PM

A chocolate milkshake with crushed ice is the least of her problems.

Remember there were photos of her driving with a baby on her lap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2022 4:40 PM

R34 I don’t care if she never feeds her kids again, quite frankly.

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2022 5:05 PM

This woman is hot garbage. And you queens LOVE watching her fall apart so quickly, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2022 5:06 PM

Where are the Christina posts coming from? Can you post a link if you’re going to bring it up? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2022 6:18 PM

What is the secret crunchy sugar?

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2022 7:10 PM

Is this what you wanted you “free Britney” loons?

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2022 7:17 PM

cocaine? r38?

by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2022 7:30 PM

What did she say about Christina?

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2022 7:39 PM

What did she say about Christina?

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2022 7:39 PM

She says that Jamie Lynn and her little friends dyed their hair to look like Christina's and then they wouldn't play with Britney anymore. (Britney was no longer a child.) She also lobs to insult "your stupid black hair" at Jamie Lynn.

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2022 7:57 PM

*lobs the insult

by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2022 7:57 PM

I think the chunky sugar was powdered sugar— but why you would add more sugar to a chocolate milkshake is beyond me

Anyways, I hope the more active Britney stans who are loving this drama calm down a little.. for all we know Britney and JL will be best friends by the end of the year. This all just seems so messy. I think the real enemy is clearly her father

by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2022 5:03 AM

Could be demerara sugar, grains are bigger, and it's a bit crunchy. Maybe she adds the sugar since she waters it down with crushed ice, for some reason.

Maybe it's just chocolate milk with crushed ice and sugar in a blender. Probably goes well with her father's "sprinkle cheese."

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2022 11:26 PM

^Pure southern trash

by Anonymousreply 47January 23, 2022 4:00 AM

[quote] Could be demerara sugar, grains are bigger, and it's a bit crunchy. Maybe she adds the sugar since she waters it down with crushed ice, for some reason.

Or it could be turbonado sugar, which is more common.

by Anonymousreply 48January 23, 2022 4:46 AM

One step from of a trailer.

by Anonymousreply 49January 23, 2022 5:11 AM

why didn't britney's mom just make her one of those damned chocolate milkshakes when she visited?

by Anonymousreply 50January 24, 2022 1:07 AM

We don't know that she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 51January 24, 2022 1:08 AM

I think the milkshakes were a part of a larger issue of her not feeling like she ever got to relax or be a kid. It would be pretty funny if she were still mad about nobody ever offering to make her a milkshake

by Anonymousreply 52January 24, 2022 1:14 AM

They probably didn't. She was probably always on a diet. Maybe she got pregant just to pig out.

by Anonymousreply 53January 24, 2022 1:19 AM

*pregnant

by Anonymousreply 54January 24, 2022 1:19 AM

I think she's talking about those Mocha Ice Blended drinks from Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf.

by Anonymousreply 55January 24, 2022 6:46 AM

Her mom probably made Slim Fast shakes with ice in a blender

by Anonymousreply 56January 30, 2022 5:53 AM

For r53

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 30, 2022 7:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!