Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Janet Reno a lesbian?

Honestly asking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 6:28 PM

Not sure but she had a lesbian fanbase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 1:21 PM

R1 Wow. Yes wow.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2022 3:32 AM

She's one of the few people who I truly hated. She was a warped and twisted person. I hope she burns in Hell for what she did to Elian.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2022 3:37 AM

She seems to have had a good sense of humor about herself. I've met men and women who weren't physically attractive and would joke about their appearance in a way that was endearing. In one or two cases, they were actually sexy. I like the quote about her full dance card in the Wikipedia article.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2022 3:38 AM

[quote] "She's one of the few people who I truly hated. She was a warped and twisted person."

This is how I always felt about Donald Rumsfeld, R3.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2022 4:00 AM

I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2022 4:01 AM

R3 there are still people in jail that she prosecuted during the day-care ritual sex abuse mass hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2022 4:07 AM

She looks trans

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2022 4:08 AM

R3 and let’s not forget the children she slaughtered in Waco.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2022 4:08 AM

R7 what case?!

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2022 4:18 AM

It’s possible that she may have been interred in an LL. Bean flannel plaid shirt and with her favorite cane.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 4:36 AM

R10 this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2022 1:12 PM

You can DANCE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2022 1:15 PM

She always threw a mean dance party!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!