Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lange and Lebowitz

By Warhol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2022 10:17 PM

The one on the right looks pretty much the same as she did 40 years ago. The other one, well . . .

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 12:41 PM

Damn, Lebowitz was always a mutt, wasn't she.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:36 PM

The more I've learned about Fran Lebowitz over the years, much of it encouraged by Datalounge, the more I've come to believe that she's an iconic hanger-on, a social vampire and a leech. What exactly has she done except do stereotype schtick as a gumbling New York Jew? I just don't get why she's a 'thing'

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:39 PM

Fran wanted to munch on that box!

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2022 5:35 AM

Lange looks a little Frances Farmer-ish in that shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2022 5:41 AM

Jess looks like she's thinking get this lesbian lusting after me the hell away from me.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2022 6:01 AM

Lezbian vibez.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2022 6:03 AM

Lange & Barrymore By Annie Leibovitz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2022 6:09 AM

"She's counting how many fingers she has again"

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2022 6:26 AM

Lange - a has-been. Never was.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2022 6:28 AM

What M could R10 be? Meryl and Madonna adore Lange, so… Hmmm…🤔

Oh, that’s right! M is for Matt, the Lange Loon. His hate for her keeps the poor dear up at night.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 8:11 PM

Ms Lange was pretty.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2022 8:38 PM

Fran was so cute then. I don’t get what happened to her face. It doesn’t seem like just normal aging.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2022 8:38 PM

That's a life of smoking for you. And she probably knocks back the highballs, which on a longtime basis will also take a toll on the facial infrastructure.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 8:48 PM

Lunch at the Factory.

[quote] The more I've learned about Fran Lebowitz over the years, much of it encouraged by Datalounge, the more I've come to believe that she's an iconic hanger-on, a social vampire and a leech. What exactly has she done except do stereotype schtick as a gumbling New York Jew? I just don't get why she's a 'thing'

If your opinions are informed by Datalounge; you're probably more than a little ill informed.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2022 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!