Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you go through ugly duckling syndrome?

Were you the ugly or strange looking kid growing up? Did you eventually grow into your looks?

I was a sorta strange looking kid with a big nose and a bad haircut, no barbers near my hometown knew how to deal with curly hair. Puberty hit, grew my hair a little, had a toned figure and my face developed and all of a sudden had a few girls chasing after me, this was sadly wasted time for them. Still to this day though I'm not as confident as maybe I could be, I still see myself as that strange looking little boy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 11:59 AM

I grew up looking very unappealing. Had to shop in the husky department, developed acne, and had a horrible white boy fro haircut. The kicker was a big ugly nose. Luckily I had a nice personality. Around high school, I started working out, then after college I got my nose fixed. The hair was never great but at least I was thin and not so homely. It was really a transformation. I recommend doing whatever it takes to feel you look your best.

But just like Dorothy, the answer was there all along. I had a big dick but didn’t appreciate its power until I was much older. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!