Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ACCIDENTALLY PUT MY REAL AGE ON GRINDER---HOW DO I CHANGE IT??!

HELLO FRIENDS--I RECENTLY DISCOVERED "GRINDER"... A PHOTO ALBUM FOR THE PHONE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MEET HANDSOME TOPS (...IN THEORY LOL).. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAD A SENIOR MOMENT WHILE WRITING MY PROFILE AND ACCIDENTALLY PUT MY REAL AGE INSTEAD OF "39". TRUE--I HAD MY 39TH BIRTHDAY WHEN REAGAN WAS IN THERE, BUT I CAN STILL FIT INTO THE SAME PAIR OF KHAKIS I WORE THEN (WAIST SIZE IN INCHES IS CLOSER TO MY REAL AGE-- LOL). HOW DO I CHANGE IT?? EVERY TIME I CLICK SOMETHING I AM SHOWN A LONG ADVERTISEMENT FOR AN UNWANTED GOOD OR SERVICE. I WANT THE 18-24 YEAR OLD "HUNG" TOPS TO KNOW THAT I AM READY TO "MINGLE" (ALWAYS!!). PART OF MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS THAT IF NECESSARY... I WLL COMPROMISE AND GO UP TO 29. GOT A NEW BLOND WIG,,FRESH SPRAY TAN---READY TO "DATE"!! BLESS,BILL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 7:23 PM

Go to edit profile - age - and change it.

It's not hard. Probably like yourself.

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 7:31 AM

Seems like you need to help to change your caps lock to off first.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 7:39 AM

WELCOME BACK , BILL!

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 7:55 AM

Why is it that some people put their photos of themselves at a younger age all up there then their current photo at the end ? I mean how's that going? Trying to ease the shock when we meet?

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 7:59 AM

39 in what, Bill, MITZI YEARS?!

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 9:50 AM

BILL! GET OFF THE PHONE. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO FILE MY CORNS!

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 9:57 AM

Fail, OP. Old people say "slacks".

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 1:14 PM

OP, your life is over

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 1:16 PM

"GOT A NEW BLOND WIG,,FRESH SPRAY TAN---READY TO "DATE"!! BLESS,BILL"

I love to see someone improving themselves, but what you've done doesn't set you apart from the other 500,000+ elder queens on Grinder who have new wig hats and fake tans, trying to pass themselves off as 25 y/o instead of 65.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 1:23 PM

BILL! I NEED MY TEETH!

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 7:21 PM

Good lord, quit acting stupid on purpose for attention.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 7:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!