Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I was banned for calling Nikki Haley smart and hot. Seriously?

This board is no less than a fanatical brainwashing platform with cancel culture rules.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 8:28 AM

OP, you freepers like to bitch about cancel culture while trying to ban any books that deal with race or LGBT people.

And you still found a way to post here despite being "banned"

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 3:05 AM

Fuck off, OP. In normal times, I wouldn't care. But as it currently stands, we are under the threat of being taken over over an authoritarian who will end democracy. The GOP as it currently stands needs to be irradicated so that America can survive. Zero interest in hearing about how anyone in the GOP is "smart." I don't give a motherfuck if they're Einstein, Trump supporters are supporting the end of democracy in America.

Go crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 3:14 AM

drama

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 3:25 AM

R3 yeah and January 6, 2021 was fucking drama, when the scumbag in the White House tried to stage a coup. FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 3:29 AM

Jesus, OP, get some help. Seriously.

[quote]I was banned for calling Nikki Haley smart and hot. Seriously?

[quote]Condoleezza Rice is hot and smart!

[quote]What's the creepiest song you've ever heard?

[quote]Nikki Haley is extremely smart and hot!

[quote]Nikki Haley is slim and hot.

[quote]Is Nikki Haley the best looking female politician ever?

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 3:38 AM

How are you seriously banned and still posting?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 5:47 AM

OP, even DLers have limits, you rancid cunt! I’m reporting your stinky, traitorous-hole to Mediapolis. Let the eradication begin.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 6:06 AM

Nikki Haley is repugnant, hon, and so are you.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 6:21 AM

OP must be Nikki herself, creeping on these boards.

Nikki, dear, your career is in the shitter. I hear needlework is a fun hobby, and you might even find some DLers to chat with if you start a thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 6:36 AM

you deserved it

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 8:16 AM

OP right now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 8:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!