Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Underrated songs

Ok, I'll admit it. The only reason I am starting this thread is because I've just listened to "Blaze of Glory" by Jon Bon Jovi for the 5th time in a row and I want some high minded individuals to indulge me and tell me I am right in declaring it one of the best songs if the 90's. I mean, sacrilege and all but I think it gives Vogue( from that same year ) a run for its money, though on this board that may be a tad unpopular. But come on, hearing Jon blast out the following : " You ask about my conscience And I offer you my soul You ask if I'll grow to be a wise man Well, I ask if I'll grow old

You ask me if I known love And what it's like to sing songs in the rain Well, I've seen love come And I've seen it shot down I've seen it die in vain"

Is better than Madge and her tatas singing about people putting their arms into posing positions. So anyway, what song that you love isnt liked enough?

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 2:22 PM

Link to the aforementioned song. Seriously tho Jon Bon Jovi's performance slaps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 2:39 AM

Um wtf lol. wrong link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:40 AM

this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:47 AM

It's pretty good, OP and I'm not into his band stuff

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 9:58 AM

R3 never heard that one, nice.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 1:56 PM

Jon Bon Jovi had an amazing bulge back, in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 2:07 PM

R1 you know it's a good convenience store when all the employees smoke.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 2:13 PM

R2 that video is amazing.

Was that filmed in the high deserts of Western New Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 2:15 PM

Fantasia Barrino, “When I See U”

The Beatles, “It’s All Too Much”

It’s tough to call a Beatles song underrated, but that one is. And I discovered it due to DL.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 2:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!