Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Besides Sleeping with the Same-Sex, Just How Gay are You?

Whenever I am feeling down or sad, I listen to the soundtrack of The Wiz (the movie version) or the ORIGINAL recording of My Fair Lady (Julie Andrews was fucking gypped).

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 3:11 AM

I'm VERY gay apparently because I've watched this segment from the 1977 Tony Awards maybe 70 time or more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 2:09 AM

I was in a booth in a gay bar when one of the friends there started quoting one of Martha's speeches from "Virginia Woolf" and we all joined in. When were were done a laugh came from the booth next to us, and it was Edward Albee.

True. And that's how gay I am.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:27 AM

I know every lyric Steve Sondheim ever wrote, and there is barely a show tune I can't sing and play at the piano. I am horrified when someone uses the term soundtrack to refer to an original cast album.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:28 AM

R3, Follies!

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 2:31 AM

R3 Tell me what would I do if I could feel?

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 2:34 AM

R3 You know you could really drive a person crazy!

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 2:34 AM

Without trying to think about it/force it, I probably have at least one incident or interaction with someone a day that I relate to a Sex and the City scene in my head.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 2:47 AM

OP, give me a reason why i should stay and I'll judge it!

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 2:49 AM

I can name all of Erica Kane’s husbands.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 3:10 AM

Let's learn how and when to hyphenate, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!