Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So depressing. A hard working woman shot and killed looking for parking.

She was a hair stylist and had "early bird clients" who came in to the salon @ 4:30am, 500am. I never knew that was a thing.

Listen to the end of the report....even more depressing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2022 5:10 PM

That is tragic. I’m so tired of the relentless violence and crime. We’re really in a shitstorm.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 2:09 AM

America is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 2:13 AM

It feels like a repeat of the 80s. I’m considering moving to the burbs of my city. Things are just bleak and mean now.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 2:17 AM

Damn cops. It was a Hair Dryer!

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 2:29 AM

[quote] I never knew that was a thing.

The early bird clients are the ones who need their hair done before they head into work or off to a day event. Maybe it's also a last minute thing. They get their hair done at 4:30 or 5 AM, it might take two or three hours and they're ready to head out by 7:30 or 8 to wherever.

Seems like they assigned those to her in particular. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 2:37 AM

So what cunt keeps posting the homicide stories?

HEY, CUNT.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 2:45 AM

So sad. What is the point of killing a person minding their business and living their life?

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 2:50 AM

RIP

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 4:42 AM

Any updates on this story? Did they find the perp?

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2022 1:27 AM

The burbs are bleaker.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2022 1:29 AM

BITCH MADE ME LOOK LIKE A SQUIRREL!

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2022 1:32 AM

Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2022 1:42 AM

She had such a sweet face. May she rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2022 4:41 AM

What's the forum sliding for this time, boys? What post on DL is upsetting you so much that you're bumping old troll shit like this?

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2022 4:44 AM

About six years ago I volunteered at an animal shelter and came in a couple of times a week at 6:30 a.m. to do feeding and cleaning. I had to come through the back door by the alarm pad. The parking area was isolated and not visible from the street. Since then, the area, which is in a very nice neighborhood, has many more homeless and a lot are on meth. Store front windows or panes in sliding glass doors at Rite Aides or supermarkets are regularly getting broken. I'd be too scared to do it now.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2022 7:10 PM

Small storefront bakeries or donut shops where employees have to be there at 2 or 3 to serve folks at 7:00 a.m.? I'd be scared in these new meth times.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2022 9:08 PM

Chicago is so violent. It’s different than normal robbery, car theft- there is no reason to next level it into violence. People give up the money or at and are attacked or killed ANYWAY. Or, there isn’t any stealing, JUST violence. It’s crazy. These peeps NEVER do any time. A complete revolving door with probation.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2022 9:29 PM

I’m r17 - I messed up. Just skip r17 I’m too tired to fix it. Suffice to say, Chicago is violent as fuck. It seems 50% mental illness and 50% gangs. But again, with gangs-why do they have to fuck everyone up? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Was this a thrill kill? Mistaken identity?

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2022 10:34 PM

Probably a lazy ass who would rather kill and rob rather than get a job. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2022 11:25 PM

This is the kind of crime the justice system needs to spend money on, not bitch ass Jussie

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2022 1:49 AM

R20 was too much of a lazy ass to read the article to figure out robbery wasn't a motive.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2022 5:10 PM

R20 was too much of a lazy ass to read the article to figure out robbery wasn't a motive.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2022 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!