Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rudy Giuliani subpoenaed by January 6 Committee.

This should be good.

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2022 9:49 PM

America's Mayor should die behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 1:08 AM

Honestly, I roll my eyes with these "BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! SUBPOENA!!!!" because all of these cockroaches do not cooperate and nothing will be done to them.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 1:09 AM

Nothing will happen and after the midterm election the Dems will lose their majority in Congress and this Committee will go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 1:12 AM

Keep dreaming MAGAt R3

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 1:14 AM

The Nothing Will Happen troll is slipping. He's usually at r2 not 3.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 1:16 AM

Rudy can't resist attention. His wife said until he hooked-up with Trump, he was just sitting around feeling sorry for himself.

He'll talk. And he's a loose cannon, so it could be productive.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 3:45 AM

This is sad. Who is still paying attention to these? Is it an inside the beltway deal?

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 4:04 AM

^ people who are concerned about the direction the country is headed in are paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 5:37 AM

[quote] all of these cockroaches do not cooperate

Why, that would be shocking. Shocking, I say! There’s no way they wouldn’t cooperate with a subpoena.

I mean this is the party of law and order after all, right?

/s

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 7:21 PM

Now that Trump has also been charged by the DANY, are the two slimeballs huddling together again these days? Is RG still stiffed by the former BFF? Can they share a jail cell please?

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 7:35 PM

He spearheaded the plot of creating alternate electors.

I swear we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg about this vast rightwing plot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 3:39 AM

R2... It's click bait....like you see something that piques your interest....then in small print, it's ad sponsored, which is an endless scrolling nothingness. It's all about ratings and clicks.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2022 3:51 AM

I'd like to see his hair dye run down his flabby face...on a stand, when he sweats.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2022 3:54 AM

He’s a reflection of the degradation of this country—willing to do or say anything for a quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 5:05 AM

I want to see the Orange Pretender to melt and stain his collar too.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2022 1:35 PM

[quote] Now that Trump has also been charged by the DANY,

He hasn’t been charged (yet).

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2022 9:25 PM

Will he go down for the GOP or for Trump? Will he even be willing go behind bars?

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2022 10:10 PM

[quote]Will he go down

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2022 10:14 PM

[quote] Will he go down? Will he even be willing go behind bars?

I don’t think you have to necessarily be willing if you’re behind bars. Bubba will make you go down regardless.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2022 10:34 PM

What about the insurance?..

" Mr. Giuliani, through his lawyer, has signaled to the committee that he plans to take a less confrontational stance toward its requests than some other members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle who are fighting the committee’s subpoenas or have otherwise refused to cooperate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2022 11:12 AM

Will he say something about Comey??

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2022 11:37 AM

I believe the January 6th Committee has a ton of information on these idiots - they can either cooperate on some level and save some face or go down.

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2022 11:49 AM

Let's have the diaper don fire back in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2022 11:50 AM

This committee better get in gear. They will be obliterated in November when Republicans use their scummy jerrymandering to take back control.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2022 12:02 PM

I can’t even remember anymore - was Rudy anywhere near Trump’s orbit around January 6?

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2022 12:07 PM

R25 You're joking right? As R11 says he was working with the lunatic lady lawyer to overturn the election. He is absolutely one of the group who should be held accountable. What a fall for a guy that at one time had a decent reputation.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2022 12:09 PM

[Quote] This committee better get in gear

Anytime these dems do nothing, we get all optimistic and faithful, like "Ssssh! they know better, they are working, it's complicated, you wouldn't know". Then it is a sorry damp fizzle, like with Mueller. Then the people who shush you make excuses for their failure.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2022 12:17 PM

[quote] I can’t even remember anymore - was Rudy anywhere near Trump’s orbit around January 6?

Do you not remember his “trial by combat” speech?

JFC, no wonder they’re all getting away with it and being given slaps on the wrist for sentences. No one cares to remember!

by Anonymousreply 28February 14, 2022 12:02 PM

I’m not, R25.

It is all becoming a muddled blur.

All the articles, the threads - I’m weary.

Glad he was in close proximity to the insurrection and that he has been subpoenaed.

Thanks for the recap,

—r25

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2022 12:39 PM

Meant to thank r26

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2022 1:25 AM

Even though the pig has supposedly agreed to "fully cooperate" with the committee, why does anyone think he will tell the truth, even under oath? This crew of entitled criminals don't believe the law applies to them or anything will happen to them for lying. Unfortunately, based on the evidence, they seem to be correct.

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2022 8:00 PM

The J6 Committee needs to speed up their work.

It's taking forever.

If repubs were in charge the charges would already be out there & they would find a way to make them stick.

Rep. Matt Gaetz is still free & laughing his ass off at the Dem. controlled DC branches.

Also where is the committee to investigate Epstein's death? So many predicted that he'd die before any names would've been revealed that it's now laughable to those who said such talk was "tinfoil hat" speech.

by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2022 8:43 PM

At this point, I would think lying to the January 6th committee would be dangerous. They have too much information.

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2022 9:20 PM

For the 1000x....The January 6th Committee IS NOT A CRIMINAL INQUIRY. It is a legislative inquiry to attempt to put laws into place to prevent it from happening again. They have said so themselves repeatedly. The only charges are the ones for contempt...not for anything related to 1/6. Its all political theater to make us think theyre doing something while everything falls apart. Remember, most of these crimes have a 5 year Statute of Limitation...and some of the crimes have already passed it so there will be NO charges. Pay attention people.

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2022 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!