Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boy, 4, Allegedly Kidnapped by His Male Babysitter Found Dead Near Theme Park

Not the United States - Belgium. Still just as sad. 🙏🏽😢

Rest in Love, little guy 💖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2022 7:04 PM

I wonder what drives you to post 25 threads per day, focusing on negativity. What has your life become?

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 12:52 AM

[quote] Belgian prosecutors say the man had previously served a prison sentence for acts of child abuse that led to the death of a 2-year-old boy

I'm pretty sure Belgium doesn't have the death penalty, but this guy deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 12:53 AM

IF you had been a child of mine, OP, we wouldn't have your nasty, fag-bashing hatred to put up with here, Missy.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 12:53 AM

OP you need help. Really. I'm not even saying this in the fun bitchy DL kind of way - I'm saying seriously, seek help.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 12:54 AM

Sad thing is if either mother or grandmother (or anyone else from child's family) had done every a cursory background check into Dave De Kock they would have known he was bad news.

A poor innocent little boy has paid with his life being let down by adults who should have had his best interests at heart always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 12:57 AM

FF this nasty cunt OP

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2022 12:58 AM

R1 this is my first thread of the day. You're the one that needs help Boris

#FagslïvingInABubble

#WelcomeToTheReal World

I apologize in advance if you're pathetic lives only revolve around RuPaul's Drag Race and movies with Timothée Chalamet and Tom Holland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2022 1:09 AM

[quote]Rest in Love

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 1:48 AM

Does every post have to be about a dead person?

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 3:58 AM

Is it “just as sad,” OP? I guess, because Belgians are white.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2022 4:10 AM

“Don’t Tell Mom the (Male) Babysitter Killed Me”

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 4:11 AM

He's done it before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 4:30 AM

So mom met the babysitter through his girlfriend while she was in the psychiatric hospital?

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 4:40 AM

That do be gist of how things rolled.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 4:42 AM

r13 isolated from their families and friends, people form intense but often short term bonds. . . because of the environment and therapy frequently involves sharing intimate and traumatic personal experiences with a group of peers... so, trust may be too easily given in this setting.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2022 4:48 AM

De Kock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 5:08 AM

Daddy molesterd R8 as a kid in exchange for Tonka Trucks. Hence the lack of empathy.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2022 7:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!