Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever seen your parents have sex?

I never considered my parents sexual, especially when they decided to have separate bedrooms when I turned 13. When my mum died and my dad remarried, I remember visiting one time and going to the hall bathroom in the middle of the night. Their bedroom door was open and they were both nude in the bed, but no apparent sex. They were way too old. Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 9:48 PM

This thread may be of interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 8:55 PM

Thank R1.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 9:02 PM

Not in person.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 9:04 PM

Yes, I walked in on my mom giving my dad a blow job when I was around 10. My dad threw a pillow at me, and I ran off. We never discussed it ever again. Not even in a "you need to knock before opening the door" conversations!

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 9:06 PM

No, but I lied about it to sell a book

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 9:15 PM

NO!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 9:17 PM

"Have you ever seen your parents have sex?"

Only on cable television.

In real life, they led very separate existences.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!