Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Data lounge hacks. What are they? Tips for the newbie.

I'll start. Always ignore r1. It's supposed to be cunty.

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2022 8:42 PM

Remember that it is no longer 2022

You've been swept back 35 years in time and the year is now 1987.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 6:37 PM

I'm 85 but my friends all say I can easily pass for 25.

And FYi: the young ones love hot daddy dick.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 6:40 PM

R1 haha 1987? Closer to 1962/1963. A lot of the posters here have a distinctly early 60s psychology. The preference for hyper traditional gender roles, the fixation on "WASPs" and various other racial obsessions, the music and movie references.....

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 6:43 PM

If you're not sure, use a spell-checker.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 6:56 PM

Kittens! DL is all about the kittens!

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote] The preference for hyper traditional gender roles

Are you kidding? the 2020s are the ones obsessed with traditional gender roles vs. the 80s when being "androgynous" was cool.

Nowadays, if you dont' fit traditional gender roles, you are automatically "trans" or "non binary" or some other bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 7:19 PM

R6 I was not referring to the 1980s, which I agree valued androgyny. I'm talking about this early 1960s mentality I see among some posters. Where men who aren't hyper traditionally masculine or women who aren't hyper feminine are trashed relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 7:27 PM

There are only two "a"s in Barbra.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 7:30 PM

I live for R1 cuntitude. Always disappointed when I don't get to be r1 because I can seriously step my cuntitude right up as required.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 7:30 PM

Actual question: how do you quote?

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 7:32 PM

You write [quote]

before the text you want to quote r10

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 7:33 PM

OP, all you need to know is that Datalounge is basically a secret underground civilization of people who have never seen the actual world above. The only clues they have to it are some ancient videotapes of the complete series of "I Love Lucy" and "The Golden Girls," and they watch these over and over again, obsessing about them, going over every last detail, and wondering just how life in the sunlit world above can possibly correspond to the details of what they're seeing on the holy videotapes.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 7:34 PM

Always show homage to pre-1995 New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 7:40 PM

[quote] Always ignore [R1]. It's supposed to be cunty.

Wouldn't my ignore list fill up very fast OP?

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 7:44 PM

Re: the quote function. A paragraph break closes a quote ([/quote] serves no purpose).

Speaking of paragraph breaks, for any lists, you have to have a blank line between each item, otherwise they'll all show up in one line.

Also, to [bold]bold[/bold] or [italic]italicize[/italic] text, the full word ('bold' & 'italic') has to be used in between the square brackets (not [b] or [i], that won't do anything).

You also don't need to put in the square brackets when referring to another poster or reply, just putting the reply number (R prefix and the reply number, not anything else) automatically adds in the brackets.

There's also a forbidden first name that just won't show up in posts (under threat of NYPD action), but it *will* show up in the 'Posted By' field.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 8:04 PM

[quote]There's also a forbidden first name that just won't show up in posts (under threat of NYPD action), but it *will* show up in the 'Posted By' field.

I've been around here a long time but didn't know this ... is it D-v-da r16?

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 8:06 PM

Nope. Anyway, isn't đź’©đź‘  a Vegas resident?

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 8:12 PM

That's what I thought, r18. Maybe she gets around ...

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 8:13 PM

When making a citation please use APA format.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 8:15 PM

Only Bill Taylor is allowed to use all caps -on pain of excommunication/ permanent banishment.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 8:17 PM

Remember that this thread's r1 frequently posts as YourMillennialFriend. He is absolutely obsessed with hating old people, people who didn't go to his alma mater, Princeton, but (presumably) act as if they did, and a reference book called The Preppy Handbook, which he wedges into so many discussions, I'm convinced he's got a box of them which he's flogging on eBay and Amazon Marketplace for $100 a copy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 8:23 PM

Wear what you want, but avoid earrings...caftans.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2022 8:24 PM

When I first started visiting DataLounge in 1996, I knew a girl who showed me the ropes and DL etiquette. But then she died.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2022 8:29 PM

If my friend Julie offers you some advice, you'd do well to do the opposite, because my friend Julie is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2022 8:33 PM

Whatever you do, OP, DO NOT get into a small enclosed space with Cheryl. You'll never forget that smell.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2022 8:36 PM

Muriel is lovely but be sure to never ask her for anything.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2022 12:18 AM

Never speak disparagingly of FOLLIES.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2022 1:08 AM

It's WHET, never WENT.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2022 1:14 AM

This thread is meaningless without pictures.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2022 1:28 AM

To R28...I'm a "BAD BROADWAY GAY MAN", Are u ready.... I never saw "FOLLIES" or "COMPANY" ON BROADWAY. I don't even know WTF it's about, who was in it or care. Both shows Sound Pretentious!! I'm a bad Gay Man!

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2022 3:22 AM

Ignore that Greg fellow.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2022 3:50 AM

Ignore the troll who complains about "Klan Grannies" the second he appears. He is inexhaustible.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2022 3:53 AM

When posting about cagemeat that catches Momma's fancy, one must always use a smart simile to describe the current viscosity of Momma's mussy.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2022 3:54 AM

Momma’s mussy hisses like a trapped cat.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2022 12:57 PM

DL has a FAQ. It'll tell you how to format posts, there's a way to contact someone at DL there, it's got the general gist of the rules, it tells you how to work the settings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2022 1:06 PM

Trying r16's [bold] advice [/bold].

Also keep in mind that discrimination is frowned upon. If you must discriminate though, do ageism. It's pretty much the only discrimination that is still okay and appreciated here.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2022 1:14 PM

Call everybody who disagrees with you a “klan granny” and always cry to Muriel when somebody posts a thread that triggers you.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2022 1:23 PM

[quote] This thread is meaningless without pictures.

It’s [italic]useless[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2022 1:33 PM

R10, "Actual question: how do you quote?"

Just use the quotation mark on your laptop.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2022 1:36 PM

[quote]Call everybody who disagrees with you a “klan granny”

I hate to break it to you, pal, but the only time anyone gets called a Klan Granny is when they're off posting dumb shit in those dumb Meghan Markle threads full of dumb people.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2022 2:10 PM

A thread reaches capacity at 600 posts. If a subsequent continuation thread is warranted link to the previous thread in the next one.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2022 2:29 PM

R41 bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2022 2:29 PM

I've seen threads where people were accused as being Klan Grannies, and MM had not been mentioned at all.

e.g. "Why don't you find this guy hot? Are you a Klan Granny?" "Why don't you support trans rights? Are you a Klan Granny?" "Why don't you like tattoos? Are you a Klan Granny?"

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2022 2:35 PM

[quote]e.g. "Why don't you find this guy hot? Are you a Klan Granny?" "Why don't you support trans rights? Are you a Klan Granny?"

Exactly. When somebody labels others as “klan granny” it is typically an indicator of their emotional and mental instability.

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2022 2:40 PM

If you knew who was Agnes Moorehead before then you belong here.

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2022 2:59 PM

If you think someone calling you a name (a rather tame one, by comparison) on DL is "an indicator of mental instability," then maybe DL isn't for you.

I looked up some of those "are you a Klan Granny?" comments and they were all jokes! If you think someone saying "Why isn't Harry Styles on your list of big-dicked celebs? Are you a Klan Granny?" is a serious comment, then DL really IS NOT for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2022 3:28 PM

[quote]the only time anyone gets called a Klan Granny is when they're off posting dumb shit in those dumb Meghan Markle threads full of dumb people

[quote]I looked up some of those "are you a Klan Granny?" comments and they were all jokes!

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2022 3:38 PM

People were complaining about someone seriously accusing them of being a Klan Granny r48, and as I said, no one seriously gets accused of that unless there's a reason. Someone might jokingly say "You don't like soup? What are you, a Klan Granny?" but that's not a serious accusation and it was dumb of you to try to "win" your argument on a technicality like that.

"Waah, someone accused me of being a Klan Granny because I use mint-flavored floss!" isn't a serious argument.

Now, that said, and I've said this before, there is also that guy who calls everyone Klan Granny and Boris and who says all trolls on here are secretly Muriel, but that's not a serious accusation, either. Is he still around? I haven't seen him for a while.

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2022 3:43 PM

My only question: is De-f-to really đź’©đź‘ ?

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2022 3:45 PM

OK, so "Klan Granny" is not meant to be taken as a serious accusation. Got it.

Will remember that the next time I see someone tearfully throw that term at someone else, whilst literally shaking. It seems to be a regular run-of-the-mill weekday, so it will be within the next 8 hours, tops.

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2022 3:48 PM

The most important advice is at the top of the help page, I will quote it here because I know most of you have no idea where to find it.

[quote] Trigger warning! TRIGGER MOTHER FUCKING WARNING!

[quote] This site contains all kinds of pointless shit posted by very peculiar people. You will doubtless be offended, perhaps outraged – that is assuming we are doing our job and you have any sense at all. Those delicate souls who worry about being offended should probably not hang around here. Quite honestly, nobody should hang around here - it is a very bad place full of very bad people posting truly awful things.

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2022 3:57 PM

Don't PEPPER your post in ALL CAPS. Just because EVERY WORD is not in CAPS doesn't mean you don't look UNHINGED.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2022 4:07 PM

OP, R47 R49 is an example of the insufferable DL know-it-all. This sort will get into a pointless debate with multiple posters over a topic, even though their argument is null due to a shitton of evidence to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2022 4:08 PM

Someone usually pops up in a new thread where hot men are implicated and declares "verificata of sizemeat" Not sure of the provenance of this portmanteau - any one know the history of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2022 4:42 PM

Have a mother who owns a basement. Live in basement. Fire up laptop to DL. Never leave. Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2022 5:02 PM

Expect each and every thread to be de-railed at some point: AKA the Klan Granny pissing match in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2022 6:04 PM

DL is on its last leg just like Zsa Zsa Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2022 6:16 PM

I'm not a fan of the OCD frau complaints about posts not being in the "proper format". This is a casual board and there are no formats we must follow. This is a place where there's a 100% chance that someone is going to call us all f@ggots with AIDS on a political thread but you want me to think "dead to me" is a rule?? No, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2022 6:18 PM

Never use the word "hack" because that will let the DL know you are a posturing tool.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2022 6:29 PM

Remember if you ever see a poster defend an actor or performer that everyone else here hates, they MUST be a PR flack. It isn't humanly possible that they simply don't share the DLs irrational loathing of that famous person.

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2022 6:33 PM

Remember if you ever see a poster use the expression "DLs (sic) irrational loathing," as R61 has done, that she has a squirrelly axe to grind and is guilty of an overly dramatic, unconvincing redundancy, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2022 6:40 PM

End your post with "Thread closed." It means that your opinion cannot be disagreed with anymore because you expressed the only valid opinion. If you don't end it with these two words, others may think that they still have something relevant to say when they really don't.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2022 7:29 PM

Oh and for God sake when you create a new post with some news, always start it with 'BREAKING'. Everybody will love you for sharing your sensational information. Don't mind that your Breaking sensation is stale after just two hours. For five minutes, you're the hottest shit in town.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2022 7:35 PM

I believe you have to comment in a thread for it to hold your place for the next time you visit the thread. Otherwise it always starts you at the top, which is really annoying when there are 500 replies.

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2022 7:37 PM

But, that said, we hardly want 50 replies in every thread saying, "Just commenting to hold my place".

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2022 7:57 PM

Post endless links to news stories, as if DL is a news aggregator site. Nobody will know what is going on in the world if you don't post these links. We can't find any news sources on our own. If you post links to news articles here you are the savior of DL! You have informed the world of all the latest happenings! We never would have known without your valuable contributions!

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2022 7:58 PM

Daily references to "Ordinary People" are expected, normal, and indeed celebrated. You're not an active homosexual on DL until you understand what Buck Might Never Have Done!

The senior senator from South Carolina is a frequent subject/target around here, but only when titled "Lady G" or "La Senatrice."

Barbara Thorndyke is a cunt, a thief, and a lousy writer. Why Miami wants anything to do with her is one of our great unsolved mysteries.

Mrs. Patsy Ramsey isn't dead, nor is she innocent or the least bit tight-lipped on this site. If you spot her in her natural habitat, please no flash photography.

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2022 8:03 PM

_ "verificata of sizemeat" Not sure of the provenance of this portmanteau -

Is it verificata or verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2022 8:03 PM

If you hate a poster be sure to stalk them through every thread that they post in and either call them Boris or a troll and be sure to post quotes that may or may not be from them from entirely different threads to prove your point.

Except for me, my dance card is full.

And remember, your turn to be Boris WILL come.

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2022 8:06 PM

It's verificatia.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2022 11:09 PM

Keep your eyes open. You don't want to trip over that nacreous layer of permacum.

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote]. A lot of the posters here have a distinctly early 60s psychology. The preference for hyper traditional gender roles, the fixation on "WASPs" and various other racial obsessions, the music and movie references.....

If two men are walking side by side in public they are GAY. No straight man would ever walk next to another straight man. Straight men walk with their wives, girlfriends or one behind or in front of the other. Never side by side.

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2022 11:16 PM

OP, here's a thread where we already went through a lot of this recently. It's a great read.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 19, 2022 11:17 PM

What R2 said. Dead give-away is the word "slacks". My parents used that word. My living parent is in his 70s.

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2022 4:15 AM

Post this a lot, if anyone has a different opinion on any topic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2022 5:37 AM

There's always a hall monitor lurking. See R74.

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2022 5:51 AM

If anything scares you, ask David to hold you.

by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2022 6:21 AM

Giving vicious face slappings and copious amounts of pot are good coping mechanisms.

by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2022 11:21 AM

When you are doing a list, use at least 2 lines of space between words or they will appear on the same line:

On Polls

None of above is

"Vivian Vance"

by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2022 12:27 PM

Never send Darfur Orphan any food but feel free to discuss food with him or use him for entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2022 8:24 PM

Buck never would've needed tips or hacks!

Except maybe how to swim in a storm.

by Anonymousreply 82January 20, 2022 9:02 PM

Follow a thread but when it becomes about racism or antisemitism, as they all do, it's time to bail.

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2022 4:38 PM

[quote]I believe you have to comment in a thread for it to hold your place for the next time you visit the thread.

Nope. Maybe it has to do with cookie settings?

by Anonymousreply 84January 22, 2022 2:59 AM

When smashing a virtual punch bowl on a thread, one must always exclaim "Damn, [italic]damn[/italic], DAMN!"

by Anonymousreply 85January 22, 2022 7:28 PM

If someone asks "Is this guy hot?"

9 of 10 times it's usually a FTM (Transman)

by Anonymousreply 86January 24, 2022 7:55 PM

Use "R" not "r" when referring to another poster.

by Anonymousreply 87January 24, 2022 8:01 PM

Before posting one must present...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 24, 2022 8:01 PM

Whenever Erna is mentioned you must write in the next post "Shit eating Nazi".

Never mention Prancing Ponies. (Opps!)

All attractive male actors are gay or bi. Addendum: All bi men are really gay.

by Anonymousreply 89January 24, 2022 8:06 PM

DL has stupid, non-intuitive formatting. For example, if you want a paragraph break you have to press 'enter' twice. That's not intuitive at all. The quotation function sucks too.

by Anonymousreply 90January 24, 2022 8:07 PM

Don't call anyone without a MD a doctor, unless you are subject of DL fave Lilibet, Queen of the Angles and Saxons.

by Anonymousreply 91January 24, 2022 8:11 PM

DTM = David Tyler Muir = the most handsome heterosexual newsman and very eligible bachelor.

ATM = Axl Tyler Muir = DTM's son (purebred dog).

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2022 8:20 PM

R92 Who the hell are you kidding? Nobody cares about those fools!

DTM = Dick To Mouth (done by a top before the butt-bangin')

ATM = Ass To Mouth (done by the bottom after the butt-bangin', and controversially so)

by Anonymousreply 93January 25, 2022 3:21 PM

[bold]I feel bold

by Anonymousreply 94January 25, 2022 3:24 PM

You MUST watch and quote / discuss this film and whether or not it’s true (and whether or not Faye is a cunt) at least once a year. Usually on Mother’s Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 25, 2022 3:27 PM

Also this one, also on Mother's Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 25, 2022 3:30 PM

R93 I’m LOLing. Okay you’re right.

by Anonymousreply 97January 25, 2022 3:56 PM

Welcome to the DL...you fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 98January 25, 2022 6:51 PM

Mommie Dearest is often invoked not just at Mother's Day but various times of year.

As are fine films from the John Waters oeuvre.

by Anonymousreply 99January 25, 2022 6:52 PM

So many on this thread were clearly missing discipline in their young lives.

Those without order and discipline as a child turn out to be directionless homosexuals.....or pint-sized harlots.

by Anonymousreply 100January 25, 2022 6:54 PM

A thread will be closed at around 600 posts. If you care about the thread & want it to continue, start a Part ___. Best to name (title) it exactly the same way, except with "Part ___" in the thread title. Post a link to Part ___ when the original thread gets close to 600 posts.

Also, in your Part ___ thread, post a link, in the OP, to the earlier thread.

by Anonymousreply 101January 25, 2022 6:56 PM

And if you're the anxious type, be sure to start the Part Two thread when Part One only has about 350 replies to it.

by Anonymousreply 102January 25, 2022 7:00 PM

R31 You're not a bad gay man. Just a tiresome one. No one gives a fuck about you or about Filthadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 103January 25, 2022 7:01 PM

Misogyny is not a concept we recognize here. If you want to discuss that - feel free to wander over to LChat or to the gay subreddits where SJWs will gladly incorporate the evils of misogyny into their discussions of gay male life. Otherwise, GET OFF OUR LAWN.

by Anonymousreply 104January 25, 2022 7:40 PM

I was at a grocery store pre-pandemic and when this song came on....well, I never saw so much cellulite in motion in my life.

I ran from the store screaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 25, 2022 8:36 PM

ha, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 106January 25, 2022 8:37 PM

The insult you FAT WHORE is always to be taken tongue-in-cheek.

If you’re going to ignore a poster, you absolutely must announce “BLOCKED!!!11!” or the block function doesn’t work. It’s a glitch, but you must announce and flounce.

by Anonymousreply 107January 25, 2022 9:14 PM

When someone fucks up like r101 and proves he didn’t read the thread, he MUST be called out with either

R101, are you also r42; or

R101, see r42.

It’s brutal when it gets to hundreds of responses.

by Anonymousreply 108January 25, 2022 9:15 PM

R107

Correct - it is an all purpose endearment/insult/salutation.

Sometimes a fat whore IS a fat whore. Sometimes it's a skinny bitch.

Also, posts about fast food, baked items or other gluttonous fare should have a title that starts with FAT WHORES REJOICE!

by Anonymousreply 109January 25, 2022 9:36 PM

R108 is correct.

But also, when someone like R108 makes that comment, someone else will call her a filthy cunt, or frau, or complain that she has no life and is policing the thread.

by Anonymousreply 110January 25, 2022 9:37 PM

I also neglected to mention that FAT WHORE should always be capitalized.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2022 10:11 PM

R107/R111 types fat.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2022 11:05 PM

One more FAT WHORE! related item.

Sometimes, if someone posts about a decadent meal, or wanting to eat [something indulgent or trashy or both] in one sitting, they will then sign their post....

by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2022 11:13 PM

to which (hopefully) the Darfur Orphan will reply

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2022 11:18 PM

Never rinse your pasta. Never drain your pasta. To be safe, just don't eat pasta at all!

by Anonymousreply 115January 26, 2022 3:04 PM

better yet, avoid food

by Anonymousreply 116January 26, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote] Misogyny is not a concept we recognize here. If you want to discuss that - feel free to wander over to LChat or to the gay subreddits where SJWs will gladly incorporate the evils of misogyny into their discussions of gay male life. Otherwise, GET OFF OUR LAWN

I will add that [italic]everyone[/italic] gets bashed on the DL. Doesn’t matter what ethnic group, sex or anything else. Stereotypical negative tropes will be used, invective flung until you run screaming from the thread.. No group is protected here.

by Anonymousreply 117January 26, 2022 5:17 PM

Apparently, there is a slang term for foreskin. I'm sorry, I don't know if it's one word or two words, so you'll just have to chance it. It's either "stanksleeve" or "stank sleeve".

by Anonymousreply 118January 26, 2022 7:58 PM

Pretend to agree with a proposition, but say it can't be done in a faux reasonable tone to discourage a losing political discussion. Do this if you're a right-wing newbie.

by Anonymousreply 119January 26, 2022 8:40 PM

If Matt Damon comes up it is either sweet stuff or a total bitch

by Anonymousreply 120January 26, 2022 9:08 PM

rescue-chick is the only straight female we have any respect for here. She’s wholeheartedly welcomed.

Don’t fuck with rescue-chick.

by Anonymousreply 121January 26, 2022 10:04 PM

but, if you do, make it funny!

and, awww r121!

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2022 10:28 PM

Lose the caftan, sweetie. It's all about muumuus this season.

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2022 10:52 PM

Personally r123, I have moved on to caped jackets.

by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2022 10:56 PM

Shelley Hack! Duh!

by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2022 11:02 PM

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2022 11:53 AM

This. Always. Happens!

by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2022 1:22 PM

This is why they hate us

by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2022 5:02 PM

SLAP THEIR FACE VICIOUSLY

by Anonymousreply 129February 7, 2022 1:11 PM

If you've never seen it, you [bold]must watch Lucy's "Mame." There are periodic threads analyzing this film.

by Anonymousreply 130February 7, 2022 2:03 PM

R130 And Bette Midler's "Gypsy."

Fleetwood Mac's "Gypsy" gets a lot less love, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 131February 7, 2022 2:07 PM

[Quote] Pretend to agree with a proposition, but say it can't be done in a faux reasonable tone to discourage a losing political discussion. Do this if you're a right-wing newbie.

Lol your analysis of trolls and advice are well articulated. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 132February 7, 2022 3:13 PM

Ignore the Previous Thread Nazis.These Helpful Hannahs scour DL with every thread and are just sweetly being their bitter sour selves.

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2022 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!