Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I saw one of my friends who I haven't seen in nearly 2 years yesterday.

She's lost an alarming amount of weight. Like easily 120lbs. She's also an alcoholic. She said she's been having pancreas problems. I'm worried she's dying

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 10:16 PM

120 lbs off 300 lbs isn't much. It's called getting back to normal weight, OP. You should do the same.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 6:46 PM

You cared so much OP! Without staying in contact. But you care.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 6:49 PM

Quick! Call dibs on her stuff before anyone else notices.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 6:50 PM

Unless she is willing to help herself, no amount of worry will matter.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 6:54 PM

Sorry about your friend, OP. I hope she turns out to be ok.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 6:56 PM

Does she have good stuff? Can you have any of it?

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 7:02 PM

R2, after she exposed me to coronavirus early in the pandemic, I took a text and call tack in our relationship. More text with the messy drunkeness. I was alarmed at her appearance. I've never seen anyone drink themselves to death and I guess this is it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 8:57 PM

You owe her nothing. She's a narcissistic black hole. Stay away. Stay far away.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!