Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I called a woman a Karen yesterday when she went all Karen on a friend and me when we were walking urban ravine trails.

She fucking lost it. Our dogs were off leash because we were going up a semi-slippery path and the dogs, being labs and in love with snow and the woods, pull. She passed us at top speed, babbling into her earbuds on a call - then the dogs ran past her on either side of her. She did not fall. Understandably she was annoyed and absolutely we were in the wrong, the dogs should have been leashed. We both apologized and tried to explain, if not excuse, but she needed her moment. And then she wouldn't let it go. Started getting all Karen. I wasn't sure how many times we were supposed to apologized so then I said: We hear you. We've apologized. Let's just keep going. And she kept going, but not in the movement sense. And in my head, I knew what was coming. It would be my Karen moment. I was living history. And I knew, when I said, her head would explode. So I said it: OK, Karen, let it go. WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? I HEARD WHAT YOU CALLED ME! (and then she starts lunging toward us.). I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! So I said Good, then you'll know why I said it. She stomped off.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 2:18 AM

Leash your dogs, OP. You deserved to be Karened!

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 1:38 AM

2/10. People who let their dogs off leash with the chance of passing others are complete assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 1:45 AM

"Our dogs were off leash"

You deserve much worse.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 1:46 AM

You make up so many stupid threads. Even you must be sick of yourself at this point.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2022 1:46 AM

The fact that your dogs pull is no excuse for you to have them off leash. Train them not to do that so you don't run into this problem again. It can be done. Trust me. I had a pitbull and snapped him tf out of that pulling shit immediately. I'm a tiny female that barely hits 120lbs wet. I couldn't afford to be tussling with him like that.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2022 1:47 AM

Here ya go OP. Knock yourself out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 1:50 AM

Oh come on. Clearly OP gave his best Effort to Stop Teasing this Karen.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 1:54 AM

So you let your dogs off leash AND you use lower class slang from 2018? What a prize you are, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 2:01 AM

Anyone who calls anyone else a "Karen" is to be pitied.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 2:06 AM

I don’t believe you that you thoroughly apologized, I bet you tried to make excuses for off-leashing and rolled your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 2:10 AM

You should have called her a Dorcas.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 2:11 AM

Or you could have called her a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 2:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!