Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fly Away - Peter Allen

Arguably his sexiest performance. Peter proves that artists can sing 100% live while doing intricate choreography.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 5:13 AM

Hugh makes the most of it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote] Arguably his sexiest performance.

Well, that's about as low of a bar as has ever been set.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2022 12:15 AM

He seemed to have a career based on sheer will. He wasn't attractive, couldn't sing and 'danced' like a marionette. But I guess there was a gap to fill: how many song & dance men were doing musicals in the 70s - 80s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2022 12:52 AM

Agreed. It was his hottest performance.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2022 3:56 AM

That was the biggest boner killer I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2022 4:05 AM

Just watched OP’s video. I’m sure I’ll have nightmares tonight.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2022 5:43 AM

The song is Allen's only Billboard Hot 100 entry, peaking at No. 55.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2022 4:51 AM

He was incapable of being sexy. I like him all the same, but he was just a big emotional mess on stage. I think that's why he was so obsessed with Judy Garland.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2022 4:54 AM

It hardly matters what Billboard position some 45 took, r7. This album, Taught by Experts, is the very best of Peter Allen's music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2022 5:01 AM

He’s got the music in him.

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2022 5:07 AM

He'sh sho damn shweaty in thish clip. Musht have been shomething in his noshe. If he averaged a quarter ash much when we cuddled, then I wash one happy girl! NNNNEEEEW YAAAAAAAAAAAWK!

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2022 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!