Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Politician that Caused the Most Harm?

Which politician has caused the most harm?

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2022 4:08 PM

Comment on How/Why you think they did the most harm

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote]It seems people who tried to leave the trump rally early weren't allowed to exit the parking lot until the show was over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 11:17 PM

Hillary. Neocon, helped move the party to the center, didn't see the true danger Trump represented and insisted on running and kneecapping and other nominee in 2016. Also cozies up to monsters like Kissinger. At least with Regan and Shitler we know what we're getting.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 11:21 PM

[quote]Hillary Clinton

Trollin', trollin', trollin'

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 11:27 PM

Ronald Reagan, hand down. He spawned so much division, rancor. and Hate (televangelists loved him). And for 8 years he watched millions die without lifting a finger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 11:38 PM

D!ck Ch3ney is not on this list. How come?

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2022 12:06 AM

I'm going to the it between Kissinger Gingrich and McNamara. Kissinger and McNamara were bloodthirsty hawks who did irreparable damage to so many lives. Gingrich is maliciously evil , though the mainstream media adored him and would constant spread the lie that he was some sort of genius . I think it was Paul Krugman who finally cut through the b.s. and said that Gingrich was a stupid mans idea of what a smart man sounded like.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2022 12:06 AM

Edit : I'm going to tie it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2022 12:07 AM

Trump was worse than Hitler, Mao, and Stalin, combined.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 12:10 AM

Well, Trump is in a category by himself.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 12:55 AM

We don't know the extent of damage Trump will continue to do before he dies and what happens after.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 1:08 AM

R9, 10, and 11: How was Trump so bad? I know why, but please inform us for our viewers at home.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 1:22 AM

George W Bush

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 1:25 AM

How is Trump bad? Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 1:25 PM

Gingrich unleashed the right wing loons in the House, and allowed them to spread their idiocy to the point it set the stage for someone like Trump.

I saw him once an airport. He's short and dumpy looking.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2022 1:28 PM

I'm surprised Rumsfeld hasn't received more votes.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 1:31 PM

In the UK, Margaret Thatcher. She polarised people so much, and still does, that the current disunity and lack of respect was inevitable. And she was a crazy, amoral zealot. Section 28, the miners’ strike, the destruction of industry with no recovery plan for communities. And the unholy mess in Northern Ireland. I still despise her.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2022 1:34 PM

R3: aging Bernie Bro/NeoBolshevik.

Never say die, eh R3? Keep beating that dead horse.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2022 1:37 PM

Hillary. Her toxic brand of negative, partisan politics has infected the entire political body, probably irreversibly.

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2022 2:04 PM

Reagan. There were already ghouls all over Washington but he elevated and codified their ghoulishness. Incredible harm in a variety of areas but the economy comes to mind first. The material decline of the economy for the average person has so many roots in his administration (labor rights, etc).

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2022 2:28 PM

It's a tie between McConnell and trump. McConnell is because of all the obstruction, not working with Democrats at all....even before trump came along. I was through with the republican party back during Obama's term. I was fed up. trump brought the mob/criminal element to politics, using his conman "talent" to brainwash almost half the country...brought out the crazy/hate and made it acceptable. He didn't care at all about the country, only about himself and did irreversible damage (for a long time, anyway) and division to the country. The attempted coup summed up trump, in how he damaged the US and his only caring about his own fat ass above anything...at any cost. He proved to be the most dangerous POTUS. McConnell went along with him, feeding into his sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2022 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!