Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would Mommie Dearest be a better story if it got the limited series/miniseries treatment?

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 11:13 PM

Enough, OP. That's enough.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 10:33 PM

Then I'm not going to post for you any more.

Ever!

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 10:35 PM

CAN IT OP. LEAVE.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 10:36 PM

Yes. They could have devoted a whole episode to the Barbara from Redbook scene.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 10:37 PM

Didn't they kind of do this in Feud?

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 10:38 PM

Mommie Dearest would have been a better story if Christina would have grown a set of nuts and knocked that crazy bitch back into 1927.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 10:40 PM

I’d rather see a making of Mommie Dearest series in the vein of Feud. Put someone like Sharon Stone in the Crawford drag and let her camp it up and chew the scenery.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 10:43 PM

Christina lied!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 10:46 PM

And the cliffhanger for each episode would be Joan smacking Christina over the head with a different household object? Like a toaster at the end of Episode 4? Let me consult Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 10:57 PM

What do the other kids say about Joan?

Christopher? And there were two more the movie didn't mention.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote] And the cliffhanger for each episode would be Joan smacking Christina over the head with a different household object?

But that's the point I was trying to make at OP. That's really all Mommie Dearest was, a collection of their arguments/conflicts, with nothing in between.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!