[quote] I voted for him and this is why. I voted for Biden in 2020 and am anti-Trump. I don't believe in CRT. If we're going to teach whites how they are enslavers, why can't we hold a mirror to black culture and its effects? Slavery ended a long time ago. It's not impacting black lives today. The rampant glamorization of crime and ghetto culture however?
[quote] No one said slavery shouldn't be taught, but the whole belief that white people are grand oppressors and continue to hold black people back? There are more black middle class Americans than their white counterparts in relation to their population percentage. Latino and Asian communities are doing just fine. CRT is extreme propoganda meant to teach black people how oppressed they are. But yet they aren't. This is why we have extreme views of black people being underrepresented in popular culture when they are the most represented minority group despite not being the largest. Dems are using blacks to continue to enslave their votes while never really lifting the community up. Sadly, a large enough portion of the black community buys into it, so it still works. Dems don't pander to latino or asians like they do blacks because those communities have a different culture and don't see Dems as their saviors. I think blacks have it harder in this country, but i also feel like the culture of that community isn't helping.
1. You don't know what CRT is. CRT is a theory taught in law school. It is not being taught in any primary and secondary public school.
2. Less than 1% of black people will commit a violent crime.
3. Slavery ended in the 1860's. Jim Crow segregation eventually followed. Then decades of institutional racism, post Jim Crow. You don't know or understand American History. Throughout all of it white supremacists have demonized black people, referred to them as violent criminals and blamed any of their suffering on the innate inferiority.
Only a fool would attempt to argue that the history of any people or any nation doesn't not impact the present day.
The US is 70+ percent white. The white poverty rate = 10%. The US is 13% black. The black poverty rate = 20%, Hispanic is 17%.
Your entire argument is bullshit. No is teaching nonwhites that racial equality does not exist. Their experiences in this country make it quite clear, including commentary like yours.
4. The "manifest destiny" and meritocracy American mythology are the propaganda.
5. No one believes you voted for any Democrat ever. No one claiming Democrats are "enslaving" black people is voting for Democrats.
Unfortunately you are a typical white supremacist moron and you and the millions like you are burning this nation to the ground.
[quote] [R23] CRT is a label that can mean many different things to different people, I don't know how they are defining CRT in Virginia but in Texas...
CRT is a legal theory. Republicans use it as a catch all boogey man label. However, none of what they refer to CRT is actually CRT.