Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One inch

You can instantly make your cock one inch thicker or longer? What would you pick, and what would your new dimensions (length x circumference) be?

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 11:14 AM

OP's mtf nub would be two point five inches then

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 1:10 PM

Why not doo both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 1:11 PM

nah r1. I'd be 7.5 x 5.5 but thanks. Hungry?

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 1:40 PM

My 9 incher is wrist thick but I would love it to be beer can. So thickness.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 1:44 PM

Girth. I am 8 inches as is not not very thick.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 1:49 PM

Definitely length first. I have a short nub when soft. I'd like to have someone look at me and be pleased when I drop trou and they see something that they can start with.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 2:48 PM

I know a guy with a great dick except the head is too small and pointy for it. He needs a fuller thicker head on that thing

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 3:30 PM

My dad has 10 inches and when he was fucking me after soccer practice he would promise me that I would have the same one day. ended up with 8. Rats. But mine is thicker than dad's. So I guess I would take the inch in length to be more like dear old pop.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 3:58 PM

r8 you suck

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2022 12:52 AM

Is it true that women get more pleasure from a man's girth for stimulation, while guys prefer length (to reach prostate, not stretch hole too painfully, etc)?

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2022 1:03 PM

Definitely circumference, at a certain point there's little benefit to extra length but extra thickness is always useful.

R10 - how far inside do you think a prostate is? You can literally touch it with a finger, I'm sure most dicks can touch it without being particularly long.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2022 8:22 AM

I want the thing gone altogether.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2022 9:09 AM

Can they ever take r12 removed one to supplement someone else's? Recycle, reuse!

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2022 11:01 AM

Never thought about it... Never had any reason to

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2022 11:07 AM

Your lovers have, r14, gazing sadly into their teacups.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2022 11:08 AM

^ Then maybe they should quit calling me

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!