Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the New York Times in 2022

I'm frequently-voiced concerns about the fate of Broadway during the pandemic!

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 5:54 AM

I'm the daily story about how the US needs to work with the Taliban, in order to save Afghanistan from the government the wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 6:26 AM

I'm the 14,000th story on why we need to take seriously the concerns of deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 6:29 AM

I'm a wry dialogue between Bret Stephens and Gail Collins where they agree to disagree, all the while exulting in their mutual extensive knowledge of American presidential history!

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 4:11 PM

I'm the NYT reporter who thoroughly digs white trailer park trash dick, which explains R2s post.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 4:50 PM

I'm the sanctimonious op ed insisting that we have A MORAL RESPONSIBILITY to invade another country in the guise of " defending" it. I'm written by some creepy and self important Harvard/ Yale educated hawk currently living in some affluent Washington D.C. suburb and working for some think tank. I'm so convinced of my own brilliance that I don't take note of how many previous invasions have ended in complete disaster. I pretend that my interest in invasion is humanitarian but it's really motivated by my bloodlust.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 5:07 PM

I'm the latest Maureen Dowd op ed. I'm chock full of dated pop culture references, jibes at democratic and left leaning men, and seething jealousy towards other women. My sexual frustration is obvious and sad.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 5:09 PM

I'm the 1000 word article about a fashion or cultural trend that only about 5 people somewhere in Williamsburg are participating in. Nevertheless I'm portrayed as the Next Big Thing.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 5:11 PM

I'm the guy responsible for keeping the clicks coming in by making sure "Trump" appears at least three times on the homepage.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 5:42 PM

“In this Ohio diner…."

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 5:46 PM

We're the illegal aliens the judges at the New York Times have decreed are no longer illegal or alien. Hooray! Now give us the vote.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 5:52 PM

I'm the New York Times you grew up reading, now buried in a Jersey landfill next to the remains of Penn Station.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 5:55 PM

[quote]I'm the latest Maureen Dowd op ed. I'm chock full of dated pop culture references, jibes at democratic and left leaning men, and seething jealousy towards other women.

Along with heaping servings of Clinton hatred.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2022 6:49 PM

I'm the sensible Krugman column about economics. I'm sandwiched between Maureen Dowds word salad cutesy ramblings and David Brooks prissy and sanctimonious lecturing.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2022 11:58 PM

We're just a couple of kids looking for an apartment in the city, but which one will we chose? Buried in paragraph 5 is the sentence outlining exactly how much our parents are contributing to the down payment.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Housing prices in Miami have tripled! We sat down with 3 diners in small town West Virginia to get their thoughts on the situation.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 12:04 AM

I'm Andrew Ross Sorkin and the rest of the business page writers wishing they could be Maria Bartiromo and just come out and say that they worship Money and CEOs and Capitalism instead of having to tip-toe around it and pretend that they don't have their noses stuck up Wall Street's butt.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2022 12:08 AM

I'm the latest New York Times piece telling you that Arab Christians are white and the lizard people that control the world need to die to Free Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2022 12:13 AM

I'm the NYT here to remind you that Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, Tiffany was a mallrat's dream and gay men are deviant bug chasing scum deserving of being bashed for the safety all.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2022 4:55 AM

The 2020 election hasn't ended!

Congress consists solely of Joe Manchin, Kirstyn Sinema, Mitch McConnell, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

Ingredients for the best chocolate chip cookies: quinoa, truffle butter, talcum powder, cayenne pepper, and fermented pomegranate seeds.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2022 5:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!