Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember that whole Kristen Stewert-Rupert Sanders thing?

That was just bizarre all-around. It's also bizarre that no one really talks about it anymore.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2022 10:05 AM

Casting couch? She was doing it to get the part? Or she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2022 3:02 AM

It felt like the acting out of a closet case. Made me even more sure she was gay. Like Jada bragging about that affair with a young guy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2022 3:04 AM

R1 Hi casting couch troll! This was his first big directing gig. People like that don't have much say in the matter when the star of Twilight wants to do your movie. It's quit or move forward. And the messy public affair (he was married, she supposedly was still with Pattenson) in the media when they got caught around the time the movie opened, not during production. It did not help the opening. It did good business in spite of this. But thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I look forward to your next insane take on who fucked who for a role. And a reminder to anyone reading this--nobody actually lands roles for having sex with directors or producers. Although every day, many producers and directors will have sex with aspiring actors and actresses who hope to fuck their way up the ladder/into the Hollywood social sphere.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 3:11 AM

What was bizarre about it? Actors fucking directors is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 2:38 PM

Wasn't Robby Benson part of this?

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 4:14 PM

How weird - I never paid attention to this when it happened. But I went down a rabbit hole about Interscope Records - and realized Rupert Sanders’ wife (who divorced him over this affair) married Jimmy Iovine, the billionaire founder of Interscope. So all’s well that ends well - girl is rolling in money now. Not only did she get half of Sanders future earnings - which it turns out are negligible as he has done very little since that Kristen Stewart movie - but is now married to an older billionaire so will become a very rich widow in middle age.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 5:23 PM

It seemed fake to me at the time.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 5:28 PM

r7 then you'd be wrong because they both had this huge movie coming out and the Twilight fan girls went crazy because it looked like she was cheating on Robert Pattinson. no idea what the reality of that relationship was but this wasnt a stunt.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2022 5:40 PM

He was giving her oral in the back of a small car.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2022 5:41 PM

I find it hard to believe it was a stunt too because neither of them looked good for it and his wife even left him. A trashy reality star who wants attention, maybe, but it's not the kind of image someone with aspirations to be a serious actress would want to portray, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2022 6:07 PM

Messy

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2022 6:11 PM

My theory:

Kristen was young and confused

Rupert and his wife had an "arrangement" but he broke one of the rules by getting caught in public. Divorce was his punishment.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2022 8:56 PM

ONTD went nuts when this happened. And it was aptly titled Kristmas In July 🤣

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 8:02 AM

Best thing that ever happened to his striking model wife. She divorced dipshit, ended up marrying Jimmy Iovine and lives on the beach in Malibu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 8:38 AM

Iovine is demonic

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2022 9:55 AM

[quote]My theory: Kristen was young and confused

I can assure you r12, that I very much was NOT confused about the difference between a penis and a vagina. And very much understood which I preferred.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2022 9:59 AM

The best part of the whole saga was THIS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2022 10:00 AM

She said on Stern that they never slept together.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2022 10:01 AM

Am I the only one who found Rupert Sanders kinda hot when this story broke?

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2022 10:04 AM

r18 Well that's a waste of a scandal, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2022 10:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!