Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Damn. Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay are the Top NFC Seed?

Why doesn’t he have the ‘Rona?

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2022 5:07 PM

Come on SF!

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2022 11:52 PM

It sucks that while Novaxx is forced to run back home with his tail between his legs, Aaron Rogers is continually emboldened. At least as of 3 weeks ago, he's projected to be named MVP of the latest season. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2022 11:58 PM

Robby Benson is a big GB fan.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2022 1:19 AM

I hope the Packers lose next week. Will Aaron's gross weirdo granola beard lady show up that the game?

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2022 1:52 AM

Hopefully she can take a break from eating clay.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2022 1:56 AM

R1 There are the team I hate the most. So happy to see them lose. The commentators for that game sucked ass especially Tony Romo. He's worse than Cris Collinsworth on NBC.

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2022 2:16 AM

I loathe when our politicovid belief system clashes with professional sports.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2022 2:18 AM

The Niners are going to fuck Aaron in ass on Saturday!

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2022 12:04 AM

He wouldn't admit it if he did

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2022 12:15 AM

I was so happy to see the Packers lose tonight.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2022 3:12 AM

YES! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2022 3:13 AM

Ha ha, bye anti-vaxxer bitch!!!!

Go back to blowing Joe Rogan

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2022 3:15 AM

I am the greatest Packer fan who ever lived and Aaron has destroyed that. It took him about a 24 hours. Trade his fucking ass

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2022 3:17 AM

I replayed the video of the kick, GB had ten men on the field.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2022 3:37 AM

Only one Super Bowl in 17 years of the Roger Aaron era. With the teams he's had?! Fuckin Bozo.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2022 3:41 AM

Jimmy G. shuts his mouth and does his job, and WINS! Fuck pussyboy rodgers. Time to retire

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2022 3:48 AM

I think some Northern Californians were conflicted because Aaron's a Chico boy, but really, wouldn't you rather have Garoppolo up your ass?

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2022 3:50 AM

Don't be hating on Jimmy's Mouth. It's one impressive canyon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 23, 2022 3:55 AM

so happy they lost!

by Anonymousreply 19January 23, 2022 3:57 AM

was it rigged?

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2022 3:57 AM

Rodgers has bitched and bitched for years about the 49ers not drafting him. It's hilarious how he's lost to them 4 times in postseason games.

I loved these tweets

[quote]@_Zeets [quote] Wild that Aaron Rodgers didn’t get better protection against the Niners with his natural immunity

[quote]@WajahatAli [quote] Aaron Rodgers got cancelled by the 49ers and the woke mob of its special teams and defense. He's a loser today. And he deserves every bit of this pain and humiliation, and I love it. I love that my Niners sent him home.

[quote]@ChristopherHahn [quote]Maybe Aaron Rodgers took coaching advice from Joe Rogan too.

[quote]@statmuse [quote]Fun fact: Aaron Rodgers isn’t immunized against another playoff loss vs the 49ers.

by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2022 4:01 AM

You cunts can cunt as much as you want, but I’m all in on Green Bay and would still drain Aaron Rogers massive throbbing hairy hog like a newborn calf. I hat the long hair but he’s still beautiful. He comes across as a diva but he’s no different than any other celebrity you fawn over. He’s sexy, he’s a little mysterious, temperamental, touchy and oh so fucking masculine. And he’s got big pretty man toes. Oh, and he’s gonna be MVP this year after he wins to super bowl. Get back on the Rogers train and stop being pissy sissy boys about him. You know you love him.

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2022 4:05 AM

R22 please explain how he wins the Super Bowl. Please spell his last name correctly.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2022 4:09 AM

[quote] You know you love him.

Here's Aaron in an interview this month talking about Biden and his voters. From SI.com:

[quote] In December, he (Aaron) was not happy when President Joe Biden, while taking a tour of tornado-ravaged towns in Kentucky, joked with a woman wearing a Packers jacket that she should tell Rodgers to get the vaccine.

[quote] “When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it's because him and his constituents, which, I don't know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes,” Rodgers said Thursday. “But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC, which, how do you even trust them, but then they come out and talk about 75% of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated, that's not helping the conversation.”

L-O-V-A-B-L-E. (But mostly by anti-vaxxers,)

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2022 4:21 AM

He's an idiot

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2022 4:39 AM

Aaron shit the bed again!

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2022 4:43 AM

R18, I wish I had that mouth wrapped around my dick

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2022 4:44 AM

Will someone please introduce Jimmy to Kevin Llanflisi?

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2022 6:13 AM

R28 Why would Jimmy want QAaron’s leftovers? Especially a fundie who writes bad poetry?

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2022 7:01 AM

Jimmy said “Fuck the Packers!” after the game!😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2022 7:22 AM

That mouth could take Aaron, Tom Brady, and C. McCaffrey all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 31January 23, 2022 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!